(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

miz-em said:

DAMN!!! Has anyone seen serious Taecyeon around? :-/ Of course not because friends, the enthusiastic and equally playful Taecyeon has finally come out to play in full force! Taec oppa smiles so much in this episode he’s practically glowing!  He took Gui Gui for breakfast… they had breakfast together!! Let’s just soak that in! I remember quite vividly a certain ‘someone’ expressively saying that ‘they shouldn’t be forced to have breakfast!’  Things have certainly changed indeed. He prepared the wedding scene, the flowered aisle, the bubble guns, the balloons.  He became the MC and the groom at his own wedding.  He just keeps getting better and better each episode.  And i'm highly anticipating Gui Gui to return the favor tenth fold in the later episodes!

Most of you have explicitly expressed your favorite scenes which are also my favorites.   I hope you guys don’t mind me reanalyzing those scenes and having a spazz moment.  After all, different perspectives give a richer meaning and new insights to one scene.  

BREAKFAST SCENE:

Taec Oppa’s naughty side made an appearance so early in the morning, albeit it took only 5 seconds, but it was enough air time for me to turn 50 shades crimson and start visualizing all the naughties…  Gotta love this side of him.  And he feeds her.  I laughed so much when he peals the shrimp and feeds Gui Gui… She literally gobbles it up to the point where Taec Oppa seemed a bit worried about his fingers. :))   I downright love this girl.  She just shows the rest of us ladies that it’s okay to love food and be enthusiastically chomping it down with no regard of the person dining with you, even if he's your husband. She is not only unique but gorgeously genuine.  And Taec Oppa, is so accepting of her, I love that he smiles so wide during this and the rest of the episode.  And he lets her feed him, with her fingers. There is something so romantic about GuiGui feeding him.  The scene shows closeness in relationship.  Everything they both do from this point onwards seems so genuine.

Other women, who would’ve been on this show, would be ‘nibbling’ and having salads for breakfast and practically ‘driving me up the wall’ in annoyance of their dietary intakes. NOTE:  what I mean by ‘dietary intakes’ is eating only a bit when with company when really all you want is to eat eat eat!  But not our GuiGui, this is why I love these two.  Ever since the wedding right through to the honeymoon, there has been no pretense.  Yes there's the scripted parts, but it does not negate the positiveness that these too so genuinely express. 

They have realistically shown us what a relationship is.  It’s not always, love at first sight and happily married life into infinity.  Marriage is all about coming to terms with their differences and molding each other into one, going through the bumpy roads together and getting past it.  Building a strong and lasting bond and turning the different aspects of marriage into something they both can relate to. TaeGui have showed us what inter-cultural marriage can go through and what they are able to overcome.

I’m a proud product of two different cultures and my parents have made things work real well.  My father communicates in English and had also learnt my mom’s language to make it easier.  I can admittedly say that inter-marriages can be very successful. Built ontop a strong foundation based on communication, patience, love, commitment and oneness despite the differences in culture, language and ethnicity, TaeGui can have a very happy marriage. 

WEDDING SCENE:

Like all of you have mentioned, this felt so scripted.  It did not feel as natural as the other scenes in these episode.  But despite all that, both Taec Oppa and GuiGui made it into a very interesting wedding.  It was occasionally awkward but given that they were being witnessed by onlookers I’m not surprised.  Nevertheless, I couldn’t stop smiling whilst watching the wedding scene.   I loved that they were the only ones there.  It may have been an unusual wedding but they made it look interestingly cute.  There were 4 rings when Taec Oppa opened up the box… I wonder if he did buy both the rings that GuiGui wanted. LOL.  He spoils her way too much.  I love his facial expression when GuiGui slips the wedding ring onto his fingers.  I can’t seem to find the words to describe his reaction.  GuiGui said in her interview’ it was romantic enough to have our own wedding by ourselves’.  They may not have family and friends there to celebrate their union but they’ve got each other and that counts! 

To Taecyeon - Oppa  ‘not only is the one above blessing you guys’ we are all blessing you two and hope you live a richly happy and loving married life.

CAVE SCENE:

GuiGui went on Chinese-tongue frenzy and the look on Taecyeon’s face was ‘say what?’ lol… somehow, I felt that Taec oppa suddenly felt how his wife must feel when he speaks Korean.  I love what GuiGui wrote, in Chinese on their heart!  Thanks @angelangie.  I’m literally running out of words to express my love for these two! 

Taec is so touchy in this episode…I loike (lovelike) it!  When she does her signature laugh after she wins the rock-paper-scissor round, he puts his hand on her knee! *swoon, initiating skin ship*  And yes, Oppa I do agree, your wife’s makeup skills are clearly in need of some expertise… care to give her some lessons? *more naughty thoughts*

This was also the first time Taec Oppa admits his pride of being known for his ‘masculinity’, the thought of getting make-up smeared all over his face was not something he was looking forward to.  He was so nervous about losing the rock-paper-scissor game.  Watching the full episode makes me understand the reason behind his full kneel-bow-and pray posture and his major dance of happiness. I love this side of him.  And I applaud him, for putting on lipstick despite his unease.  He has definitely opened up and expressed his feelings and thoughts in this episode interviews more than previously.  It’s like a breath of fresh air!

They took so many lovely pictures in the 3 days.  I love those taken amongst a meadow of yellow flowers with Gui Gui’s face painted from losing the game.  These two are utterly romantic in the little joys that find in each other. 

To Taec Oppa:  You know what’s great about first times oppa?  They are engrained in one’s thoughts and tend to resurface when you least expect it to- like ‘flashmobs.  They are memories that will forever be in the back of your mind.  I hope oppa, that you both will do as many memorable ‘first times’ so that when you do finally go your separate ways you will reflect and reminisce and hopefully one day, when you both decide to settle down for real, you may be able to make this ‘virtual marriage’ a reality. 

Although this may seem a bit far-fetched or what most will call it ‘the wishful thinking of a delusional fan’, I believe in love and soul mates .  And if you two are fated to be together even the heavens will shift and Fate will play a hand at bringing two soul mates together.

EVERYTHING, from their wedding – to the wedding shots – to the honey moon trip to jeju – to the beach scenes – the surprise proposal – beautiful candle light dinner – the energy drinking – the early morning breakfast – the wedding – the cave scene – the visit to the aquamarine – all these played an important role in shaping their relationship. These 3 days together at Jeju Island have most assuredly worked its magic. And like Gui Gui, i'm abit sad that it has come to an end.  But time spent together is not wasted and i believe that we will be happy campers when we finally see episode 10.  

Ending notes: 

@mcleen – oooh hun, you’re doing absolutely fine.  I always enjoy reading your posts and find you perfectly capable to expressing your feelings.  

@Bubble-AF – I love how you just spam away with all those lovable stills.  I have absolutely no talent in that area and so i greatly appreciate you spoiling us with all these two’s cute photos.  Keep ‘em coming hun, the more pictures the more screensavers I have and the more we can all spazz like crazy people.

@strawberrypen – That was one of my favorite interview of Taec Oppa for this episode.  Indeed, he speaks true.  They have become so connected and their relationship has indeed blossomed to a true relationship.  They feel so real.  They act so real. 

@angelangie – like @strawberrypen had mentioned, you are indeed the communications officer.  I have absolutely no idea what we would do without you. 

LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Thanks so much for posting your thoughts and spazzing so much.  HI @uluvlancelot, @xoxohappie, @Zila Elina, @gingermianbo, @Goongfan11, @avrilcassiopeia, @tally, @sue9, @haha1549and WELCOME EVERYONE .  Let’s make this thread the best TaeGui thread ever!

PS: I TALK SO darn MUCH... it surprises even me!!  SORRY for the LONG-azz POST! :)>-

Hello everyone!! Since finding this thread a week ago, I've been checking several times a day for updates.[-O< :D
I just wanted to THANK YOU all for the posts, recaps and pics of TaecGui!:x Just looking at TaecGui couple makes me happy!!!

angelangie said: @nalikahibar said: @angelangie btw im curious, at what episode of happy together taec said that her GF doesnt need to be korean?

is it newest episode one?

Guest bladerunner

"He said that she doesn't have to be Korean...but it would be nice if she was and that she spoke Korean, English and Japanese like him. MC Yoo then jokingly adds that then she needs to be trilingual. lol Does Guigui speak Japanese? ^^"
@minwooluv78Gui Gui studies Japanese in high school for a year, I think in the 1st 2 episodes, she spoke some japanese to Taec. HAHA, I think it's kinda funny that Taec said, foreigner is ok, prefer korean girl but wants her speaks 3 languages so they can communicate better. Me thinking: Why do you need to speak 3 languages if you both are korean and can speak korean??" lol
Who was he thinking when he answering the question.
  ;))

Guest bladerunner

Just wanna say hi to all the Taecgui shippers!Great forum and happy to see all the conversation here.My english sucks so I will be in lurking mode most of the time.I wonder if mod should put TaecGui on the forum title.Cause most of the fans don't call them Yeonjie couple. It's a bit hard to search this forum via search engine. Anyway...Let's have Happy Time here. Together. Fighting.

Guest bladerunner

TaecGui wedding news today @ Taiwan's news site ETTODAY.
class="headline" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 0px; line-height: 29px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin-bottom: 0px !important;"318352.jpg
class="headline" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 0px; line-height: 29px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin-bottom: 0px !important;"鬼鬼濟州島披婚紗 擔心幸福用光光

玉澤演及製作單位費盡巧思在沙灘上以彩色氣球和布幔等佈置成浪漫結婚會場,因為早在最初節目正式開錄前,鬼鬼就曾提及自己夢想中的婚禮是在沙灘上舉行,於是工作人員便和玉澤演便聯手策畫了這場陽光沙灘的浪漫婚禮。

婚禮當天,天氣還微涼的濟洲島出了大太陽,鬼鬼和澤演在兩人經典求婚名曲「She」的伴奏下步入會場,兩人交換戒指、允諾誓言完成典禮,最後唱著玉澤演的成名曲「十分的滿分」轉圈圈起舞,可愛又幸福的模樣羨煞旁人,年紀輕輕的鬼鬼突然說出自己已是第四次披上婚紗的話,讓老公玉澤演大呼不可思議!鬼鬼急忙解釋道:「先前幾次都是因為拍戲時的劇情需要啦!」

完成婚禮的兩夫婦,緊接著把握在濟洲島的時間,展開蜜月旅行,去了花海、洞穴咖啡、海生館等當地著名景點,一路上甜蜜滿滿的感覺,讓天真的鬼鬼笑說:「怎麼辦?我好怕我現在都感動完了,以後就無法享受結婚的幸福感了啦!」

Maybe someone can translate it?

koKVzM4.jpg
ioYyrcN.jpg

hi all taecgui shippers......huwaaa...i know that i didn't make any post today ... i wrote a very lengthy one before , but then somehow the post didn't make it through because of another technical prob with my lappy earlier ...after that i gave up, and then had been busy because my relatives came over to visit us ....feel soooo happy looking at how more and more people are coming to this thread ...welcome aboard to all the newcomers ..huhuhuh .. i see some very familiar nick from youtube ... love it that all of you are here .....seriously i love reading all the deep insightful discussions on taecgui //thank you everyone for all the goodies that being shared......and i love how harmonious this thread can be .....all of you are great!! btw , there's nothing much that i can contribute for this thread but then i really want to share this new mv  which features the scenes from ep 9 and what makes this mv is even more meaningful because the song used for this mv is 2pm's song entitled FALLING IN LOVE ...huhuhuh ... so it really feels as if  taec is confessing his feeling while watching this mv . 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7klVvsl93Jw
credits : uploader

@bladerunner thanks for sharing the news .. i really love this picture 
318352.jpg
they really look like a real newlywed right here and it's true like what @angelangie said , Taecgui are PICTURE PERFECT . they are really compatible and they have this soulmate looks ... ahhhhh ..why why why wouldn't WGM include the scene of which taecgui taking this picture together ??? ahhhhh ... i really hope that taecgui would get married for real ...seriously they are the most compatible/beautiful couple that i have ever seen .... uwaahh!!!

@minwooluv78

Hello there^^  welcome to TaecGui's exclusive paradise .... another way!! let's go crazy over TaecGui together LOL  :P :P
So happy to see more taecgui fans are joining us in this forum :)  .... same here buddy watching this couple, there are a lot of fun :D
Each ep I have lost count it already hahaha ......  thanks a lot of sharing those beautiful and touchy songs.
Maybe I might try to make one for TaecGui hehe XD

@
bladerunner

Hi my fellow shipper hahaha  *waves waves*
:)>-  :)>-
Welcome aboard, lets spam TaecGui together LOL
hahaa yeah~ lets have Happy Time and spazz TaecGui away!!!!!!!!!! it's nice seeing this thread is getting crowded :D

vqLvqqO.gif

A little gift from Okcat to my new fellow TaecGui shippers 
:):):):))

bladerunner said: "He said that she doesn't have to be Korean...but it would be nice if she was and that she spoke Korean, English and Japanese like him. MC Yoo then jokingly adds that then she needs to be trilingual. lol Does Guigui speak Japanese? ^^"
@minwooluv78Gui Gui studies Japanese in heigh school for a year, I think in the 1st 2 episodes, she spoke some japanese to Taec. HAHA, I think it's kinda funny that Taec said, foreigner is ok, prefer korean girl but wants her speaks 3 languages so they can communicate better. Me thinking: Why do you need to speak 3 languages if you both are korean and can speak korean??" lol
  ;))

Guest sshevolkth

bladerunner

said:

TaecGui wedding news today @ Taiwan's news site ETTODAY.
class="headline" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 0px; line-height: 29px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin-bottom: 0px !important;"318352.jpg
class="headline" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 0px; line-height: 29px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin-bottom: 0px !important;"鬼鬼濟州島披婚紗 擔心幸福用光光

玉澤演及製作單位費盡巧思在沙灘上以彩色氣球和布幔等佈置成浪漫結婚會場,因為早在最初節目正式開錄前,鬼鬼就曾提及自己夢想中的婚禮是在沙灘上舉行,於是工作人員便和玉澤演便聯手策畫了這場陽光沙灘的浪漫婚禮。

婚禮當天,天氣還微涼的濟洲島出了大太陽,鬼鬼和澤演在兩人經典求婚名曲「She」的伴奏下步入會場,兩人交換戒指、允諾誓言完成典禮,最後唱著玉澤演的成名曲「十分的滿分」轉圈圈起舞,可愛又幸福的模樣羨煞旁人,年紀輕輕的鬼鬼突然說出自己已是第四次披上婚紗的話,讓老公玉澤演大呼不可思議!鬼鬼急忙解釋道:「先前幾次都是因為拍戲時的劇情需要啦!」

完成婚禮的兩夫婦,緊接著把握在濟洲島的時間,展開蜜月旅行,去了花海、洞穴咖啡、海生館等當地著名景點,一路上甜蜜滿滿的感覺,讓天真的鬼鬼笑說:「怎麼辦?我好怕我現在都感動完了,以後就無法享受結婚的幸福感了啦!」

Maybe someone can translate it?

koKVzM4.jpg
ioYyrcN.jpg

Guest bladerunner

minwooluv78

said:

bladerunner

said:

"He said that she doesn't have to be Korean...but it would be nice if she was and that she spoke Korean, English and Japanese like him. MC Yoo then jokingly adds that then she needs to be trilingual. lol Does Guigui speak Japanese? ^^"
@minwooluv78

[size=2]

Gui Gui studies Japanese in heigh school for a year, I think in the 1st 2 episodes, she spoke some japanese to Taec. HAHA, I think it's kinda funny that Taec said, foreigner is ok, prefer korean girl but wants her speaks 3 languages so they can communicate better. 

[/size][size=2]

Me thinking: Why do you need to speak 3 languages if you both are korean and can speak korean??" lol

[/size][size=2]

[/size]

;)

)

Guest sshevolkth

ScreenShot2013-06-01at122237PM.png
I'm not sure if it is GuiGui herself that posts on this Facebook page....but it never fails to introduce pictures and/or mentions of We Got Married.  I'd like to think GuiGui is posting it herself and has happy memories of being with Taec :D

Guest sshevolkth

What is in their hearts speaks louder than words and are expressed in the actions they have for one another...

GuiGui is wearing her wedding ring ;)

Guest bladerunner

I was reading youtube comments and people are saying Taec was crying when they were exchanging the rings. I thought it's a bit exaggerated. Since I am bored today and I have no life so I decided to take a look.The first 50 times replays I couldn't see anything. Then I decided to do a super slow-motion frame by frame investigation. YES, I HAVE NO LIFE. 
Then BOOM!!!! Miracle happened! I saw it !!!
Gui Gui waved her hands and she was about to cry.
Taec opened the rings box.
Gui Gui very emotional and said: I can't believe.
Taec: Your left hand please.
RIGHT THERE! Taec's tear dropped from his right eye!Gui Gui was touched and looked at him.Taec winked and tried to hold his emotion.

Don't believe me? This is my very 1st anigif I made, just for TaecGui!Exhibit A:
TaecGui_wedding.gif

Pay attention to his nose!

I guess MBC really had hard time edit their scenes because their feelings are too real.
It might cause damage to their career, especially Taec.

That's why they usually hide all the juicy/sweet moments in BTS clips.
I honestly don't believe their feelings are just for show.

Morning ya'll. @bladerunner. OmG... Its real... I also thought those on youtube were just "pulling my leg". And i didnt really want to think much of it. But ohmygoodness.... That is so legit. Both Taec and Guigui must have been hit with such powerful emotions... This is amazing....

Guest nicolemae24

@bladerunner wow! You guys are great at this. I too wasn't convinced when some people commented taec cried. I was like, where??! Now I saw your gif, I had to zoom in and replay several times and I do see what was seemingly a tear. And the way he blinked after. Guigui was so gracious to let it slide. Gosh,either these two are great actors, or there were really some strong emotions that day.

Guest lauramcfarlane

angelangie said: Hi & Morning all lols....
wow im glad to wake up to a number of new poster :) oh yea i found the news on the Happy Together hahahaha just share it with you guys first before i start quoting u guys.......
and there we go the hint is below .. lols and yes most Taiwanese knows some Japanese so it not an issues for them to understand Japanese :D
http://my.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/2pm-s-taecyeon-reveals-the-criteria-for-his-075900067.html

2PM’s Taecyeon, John Park, and miss A’s Fei were guests on the May 30th episode of KBS TV ‘Happy Together 3’, where Taecyeon revealed his criteria for his ideal type.

As the topic revolved around relationships, host Yoo Jae Suk asked Taecyeon if he was ok with either marrying a South Korean or a foreigner, to which he replied, “It’s not too big of an issue.”

Taecyeon explained further, “It would be better of course if it was a Korean woman. It would be great of course for conversations if we could converse in English or Japanese other than Korean,” indiscreetly revealing the criteria for his ideal type.

The other hosts than quipped in, “If you want to marry Taecyeon, you have to know 3 languages, so everyone better start learning now,” which led to much laughter in the sauna.

By: Oh Soo Kyung

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

3426-25055_zps40cbfb16.jpg

Archived