(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest gingermianbao

The photos they took in the garden won their wedding photo shoot a thousand times over. Hands down. Wham. You can almost hear their laughter fill the air LOL. Bet the bts will cover the garden scenes. If it doesnt I am flipping tables!!!

Guest nalikahibar

Aaaww.. Their pics at the garden are sweeet. Thx a lot @bubble-AF!!!

You're truly a certified taecgui shipper :D

Kekekee

@mcleen unnie, the prod team should showing us that scenes. I think garden scenes r quite important to be added than that sea elephant show.

We want to watch TAECYEON-GUIGUI skinship.. Not TAECYEON-barya skinship!

Ahaha..

XD

@Bubble-AF and @nalikahibar  I love love love love x10000000000000000000000000000000000000 those beautiful pictures of taecgui at the garden ..spazzing like crazy here.... why why why why the production team always do things like this to us , taecgui shippers ? what i mean is , they always take out lots of taecgui sweet scenes together .. for example taecgui had so many sweet loving moments during the wedding photoshoot as we can see that in lots of their wedding pictures but then the production only include certain scenes from that photoshoot session , and now , for this garden moment , they only showed the pictures without showing us the actual scenes ...seriously i really think that taecgui spent a long time having fun at the gaden..., they better include the scenes in the BTS later on , if not I'm also going to join @gingermianbao flipping the tables ...grrrrrr... huhu!

Kekekek!! ppl always say that you will look more beautiful and blossom when you are in love ..... I never really understand it but now I have seen it with my own eyes :x  :x

Looks like they are in their own world, just the two of them XDD

dh8gulx.jpg

v9Q24oL.jpg

I went to re watch the episode again and now i have to say that i love every moments in this episode , there's no dull moment at all with taecgui ... i really really love the fact that they were holding hands for the whole time at the aquarium/underwater world .... i especially felt touched near the end of the episode when they were both holding hands and  then watched the largest aquarium...they did the saranghae hand gesture .. , then after that they had the heart to heart discussion when taec said this is the end of of their honeymoon and then gui gui said she doesn't want to leave that place ... i feel like crying though ...... we only get to see them in 6 eps more after this ... and it really feels like taec and gui gui are  truly falling for each other ..the way they were holding hands near the end is soooooooo ..arghhh!! i actually can't describe my feelings accurately in words but then there is so much sincerity that i can feel in that heart to heart discussion scene ..... 

angelangie said: @Bubble-AFyou know you have me here....im almost here 18 hours thru out, i kept this page open lols....just in case i found something or something new came across it lols......yea im that crazy lols....can you believe it? i havent been this crazy since Guilun pairing and now TaecGui had me up on my toes again lols...oh yea before i forget i came across something on the facebook...Taec was in KBS - Happy Together and he sort of mention that his gf does not have to be a Korean **winks** and the hint is there ROFL.......:D below are the comment from FB hehehe.....okie back to work for me :P
Avril Aping Cassiopeia read someone comment 
at happy together, taec said that his gf doesnt have to be korean

kyaaaaaa guigui!!!!
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 5 hours ago via mobile

Guest gingermianbao

The episodes do get better :) and hahaha I thought the SEA Aquarium in Singapore had the biggest aquarium screen in Asia? Anyways, they appeared to be having alot more fun in the aquarium than all those heavy romantic walking-down-the-aisle stuff.

Just one quick behind-the-scenes speculation: If you return to watch the full episode, the part where Taecgui were doing all their wows~ and wahs~ when they saw the 'Biggest aquarium screen in Asia'... hahaha that part was definitely scripted! and they burst out laughing on the set (笑场!) probably because they found it so amusing that they had to act out being fascinated together. My guess is that the PD told them to do that as a return of favour to the aquarium for letting WGMG film there.

Well firstly, they would have already seen the aquarium screen and went oohlala the moment they stepped into the room, not only when they reached the bottom of the stairs. As the camera pulled back, you can see that there was an upper observation deck, hahaha. So while most viewers may think that the amused smiles and gurgles of 'wah~~' meant they had been awed by the aquarium in unison, in their heads they were both probably thinking 'our acting is hilarious~' (wasn't it cute that Guigui then went on to do he natural skinship stuff and leaned towards Taec while she laughed?). And the second evidence is that Gui then so very randomly turned to Taec, kinda prompting him 'Oppa, WAA~~~' and Taec followed suit and chorused along 'Waa~~ so big, right?'

Them sharing an inner joke and acting silly at work, if I can put it that way. which is cute :)

mcleen said: aaaahhhhh ...thank you @Bubble-AF for the full episode .. I really love this episode so much and the full episode is much better than the youtube version ..huhuhu .. i just can't help giggling when they were having the breakfast , taec took the oyster and said , "this is supposed to be very good for men" . and then he did that naughty hands gestures ...hahahahah... i can see that gui gui was blushing right there and she was sort of speechless .but then i'm not sure if she gets the drift...eekekekek... and then taec cutely said , "i'm joking. hehe" omo  omo omo ..taec has become sooooo naughty and cheeky . aigooooo what was he thinking huhh ??? ekekekek .... and also the lipstick scene actually reminds me one of the scene in The Rose when Joe Cheng actually puts on the lipstick on Ella's lips using his own lips .. so I was actually secretly wishing for Gui Gui to do the same thing but of course it was all only my wild imagination ....eekeekek..i was LOLing when he said he never seen a woman who puts lipstick badly like that ..errr... aigooo ... oppa .. of course your wife knows how to put on lipstick .. she did it on purpose when she "decorate" your lips coz she was just playing around with you .... huhuhuhuhuh...

Goongfan11 said: I've been away from this thread for only less than a week and I see so many beautiful pics and videos of the cute taecgui couple. Thanks to bubble A-F, strawberrypen, angelangie and all the other shippers.
Here is a youtube video that I love watching and listening to.  The lyrics reminds me that their time together on WGM will sadly end.   :(( :(( :((
I am hoping that they will continue the show or at least their relationship after it ends.

credits to lilithlin555

Zila Elina said: Hi all..been here and read all ur comment make me happy..ow finally there is a place for taecgui fan to discuss..i agree wit all ur comment here as i felt the same and i love this couple even since the 1 time i heard bout global wgm of taecgui..on my opinion..its normal to being awkward for the 1st meeting in term to understand each other..we cant expect much from a couple that had a same antic or behavior like the other couple but taecgui they are 2 different ppl that is a challenging for them to learn and understand each other better and its what most of use looking forward to their progress in their marriage..i hate when i read a comment that bash taecgui for being spoil and immature / childish / dying for taec attention..they even thought taec was being force to do something that he doesn't wan to..to me they should understand they proses of marriage someone from the other country is not that easy..it takes time and effort for them to be able to understand, feel comfortable and to trust each other in term of hd a happy marriage..little by little they'll get us to each other antic or behavior and it bring a joy and happiness for them and us to watch the show..i love this couple and do hope that they will be a real couple as i can see that taec really happy with gui gui around him..

Guest xoxohappie

Bubble-AF said: Hahahaha ..... I love how GuiGui almost eats his fingers LOL .....

Most of the girls are very careful when they are eating, especially in front of their bf ... but GuiGui, she is one of a kind XDD

TaecGui12.png

TaecGui15.png

Guest avrilcassiopeia

When i found out this thread,,

I'm so happy

But i'm so shocked when i saw my fb account in there O.o

Hahaha

But its okay :D

Btw, Nice to know you all

I'm sorry if my english is not very good

My english in the same level as guigui >♥<

btw how to insert/share picture in this forum?

I feel like crying right now coz i spent my time to type my postings and then it's all gone in a poof when my lappy suddenly got disconnected .....aarghh!!! feels like banging my head on the laptop . huhuhuh!!! i have to go and retype again ...it's just that i feel like venting my frustration right here before i go and blab about today's episode again ...huhhuuh .... @angelangie ... wah!! have you had your beauty sleep or not yet , dearie ?? huhuhuh .. ok , i'll be back again after this .pray hard that this time my message is going to make it through .

Guest Goongfan11

Bubble-AF said: Goongfan11 said: I've been away from this thread for only less than a week and I see so many beautiful pics and videos of the cute taecgui couple. Thanks to bubble A-F, strawberrypen, angelangie and all the other shippers.
Here is a youtube video that I love watching and listening to.  The lyrics reminds me that their time together on WGM will sadly end.   :(( :(( :((
I am hoping that they will continue the show or at least their relationship after it ends.

credits to lilithlin555

Archived