(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest nicolemae24

@angelangie omg that vitamin clip is so cute, at least taec is reminded of guigui in little things that he does. I'm loving nichkhun right now lol. @miz-em i consider myself pretty level headed, but my logic flies out the window when it comes to these two. They just look so good together, they make me feel giddy, it's hard to believe there's nothing there. I honestly feel taec's heart is thawing bit by bit, guigui's somehow latched herself into his heart and thoughts. I think he's beginning to take notice that life is a little bit crazier, a little bit happier and a little bit more colorful with guigui around. He looks so happy when he's with her. I'm missing that face cracking grin in his recent interviews. On a different note, I hope they'd dress guigui in something sexy and sophisticated once, she looks so good dressed up, I think she'd wow Taec. :x

nicolemae24 said: @angelangie omg that vitamin clip is so cute, at least taec is reminded of guigui in little things that he does. I'm loving nichkhun right now lol. @miz-em i consider myself pretty level headed, but my logic flies out the window when it comes to these two. They just look so good together, they make me feel giddy, it's hard to believe there's nothing there. I honestly feel taec's heart is thawing bit by bit, guigui's somehow latched herself into his heart and thoughts. I think he's beginning to take notice that life is a little bit crazier, a little bit happier and a little bit more colorful with guigui around. He looks so happy when he's with her. I'm missing that face cracking grin in his recent interviews. On a different note, I hope they'd dress guigui in something sexy and sophisticated once, she looks so good dressed up, I think she'd wow Taec. :x

Guest nicolemae24

@Lmangla there's some in dailymotion. I can't find any with eng subs though. Anyone? My korean needs brushing up, its been so long since my last classes. Hold up, i read somewhere guigui eventually met nichkhun, is this true?

miz-em said:

WARNING:  This POST IS SO LONG!!!

I couldn’t resist.  I usually post the long ones after each new episode but Today, as I was in class, my thoughts were just on these two.  And to fuel my growing fascination, interest and love, every couple of minutes as I checked our forum, new goodies are posted.  I could not NOT post something.  Our late bloomer has finally bloomed!  I must say, Taecyeon seems to be genuinely fall for GuiGui.  Or maybe it is just my imagination!  But it can’t be!  It feels so real!  It’s so confusing!  It’s like the more time they spend together the more they grow ‘into’ each other and the more they exude ‘realness’.  Episode 9 preview leaves me WANTING….. literally… for MORE MORE MORE!!!  @angelangie, loving those stills of these two.  Its one the sweetest and most memorable moments in both their lives....@Bubble-AF, THAT picture right there, holds so much meaning.  like you said, actions speak louder then words.   We will definitely not be disappointed tomorrow. :)

"Bubble-AF said: 12-TaecGui_zpsea2ce21d.gif"

I will admit one thing,  Taec Oppa did seem pretty distant in the first couple of episodes ( keyword 'seem'), and his interviews weren’t that of what we had all hoped it could be.  But I kept holding on to what 'seemed' like a burning out candle, waiting for that spark to ignite.  He has definitely changed, to an extraordinary extent! AT first I was like, IS THIS TAECYEON??!!  Like he said in episode 8, during his proposal ‘Little by little, you have changed me’.  Furthermore, he said in his interview ‘I feel like I have gotten to know who she really is’.  

@mcleen.  I love that love compatibility analysis between Leo and Capricorn.  Thanks so much for posting that up.  Everything is making so much more sense, and gives meaning to the less obvious things that we do not really put thoughts into.  Even if TaecGui did not start off like Hongmina couple, their love was/is a gradual process which I’d prefer over ‘love at first sight’.  There were some past paired couples that just didn’t click, take for example, one of WGM’s first pairings - Hwanhee and Hwayobi.  Others were more of a gradual development of feelings and sweetness like the Lettuce couple- Joongbo (one of my personal favorites). 

Gradual love is like, falling for someone you would never have thought you’d fall for.  It builds from time spent together, the growing and nurturing of that attraction and the more you see of that person the more you think about them, the more you think them beautiful as well– inside and out, the more you feel that ‘connection’, the more they just ‘pop’ into your mind so randomly – like ‘flashmob’ - lol Taecyeon indeed.  :)) what a pleasant surprise!

It’s really amazing how far TaeGui have come.  They started out awkward with everyone thinking there was ‘no’ future for them.  But we have seen changes.  They gradually became closer, becoming friends, building trust from that angle.   After exchanging what they like and dislike about each other, they have finally found enough grounds to build a stronger relationship, transitioning from awkwardness into a more firmly grounded couple.  having a better understanding with one another is one of the many keys to a successful relationship.  Taec Oppa mentioned that ‘the more time he spent with her, he gets to see a different side of her, and the more he accepts her the way she is’ *paraphrased*.

Falling in love at first sight is GREAT but most times it fades away, the gradual process to love has a much greater potential to lead to something lasting.  Who wants to be just lovers when you can do better: become SOULMATES!

PS:  In the last interview of episode 7, GUIGUI said ‘He is ‘my darling’ who’s like a man and also like a boy’.  *sigh* I swear I paused, squealed, press play, paused some more, squealed much louder, as I re-watched that favorite part of the interview.  LOVE THESE two.

And now i feel so much better after spilling out my thoughts.  keep them pictures coming... these two have made it as my screen saver on all my devices... :)

angelangie said: By the way you guys will love this, 2pm went on 'Vitamin' on 22nd May and well well well, Taec was prank by Nickhun lols.......though i felt that it kinda sweet honestly....
taecgui2_zps987a23d1.png

the weibo cut it and comment that both Nickhun and Taec was in need to drink a health drink so playfully Nickhun touch Taec's glass and said 'Cheers' ROFL... of course Taec glared at Nickhun but dutifully he chuck it down 'one shot' indeed lols...i mean he can always stop from doing it lols...but well oh well....in the comment....the weibo-er said for those who understand it pretty good for those who dont too bad....and here i think all of us understand it pretty well....above the is the cut i got off the weibo below is the link to watch it though it in Mandarin Subtitle :)
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTYyMzcwMjc2.html

@Miranda Yew

Hello there^^ I have been a GuiGui's fan long ago too or you can say ever since (well just see my signature, you will know it lol)
And I totally agreed with you ... GuiGui has all of these charms since birth ^_^ she may look like a simple girl but at the same time it doesn't hide her natural beauty and her sunny smile that it never fails to lighten up everyone's mood :D
And she can make anyone who interacts with her feels comfortable so easily. I would be lying if I said that I didn't not notice how much Taec has changed since episode 1 till now.
As the show progresses and in each episode they are getting sweeter and sweeter, more joyful, happiness, caring towards one another awwww~~~~
Watched the preview of ep 9 .... I can't help but laughing all the way about Taec's whining towards GuiGui haha xDD

69112c54gw1e4v6ot0xwuj20ro083jvj_zpsd16c
credits as tagged

Guest gingermianbao

Hi all :)
I've been lurking around this forum for a few days now. I'm not sure how open this forum are to posts that not completely are in favour of Taecgui's blooming romance. Believe me when I say I really hope to be swung completely over on the thought that both of them have the hots for each other (which is why I decided to de-lurk in the first place, right?). I am just still contemplative about their muted romance because of several things that I have picked up on my own by watching the videos and bts. So.. Although I am sitting on the fence, this post shall be of the GOOD THINGS only. Why have I been following this couple religiously and even possibly over-analyzing their every video and bts? Me thinks "awwww~~~ so cute, omg this couple has been the best WGM couple so far, apart from Joongbo couple, and I absolutely love their on-screen chemistry and comedic interplays" 
Here's one of my favourite scenes to illustrate why this couple still works for me:
** Driving scene around Jeju ** For simply the fact that they didn't have, like, 10 crew members lurking around them while they engage in conversation -.- I really appreciated that the absence of outsiders made Guigui more comfortable about being herself. Not that she wasn't being herself in front of the cameras-- we all know that Gui personifies bubbliness genuinely-- but I've always thought that Taec had a greater flair at being nonchalant in front of the cameras (In fact, sometimes TOO nonchalant), while Guigui tends to want to bring out the comedic sides of her and intersperse her interactions with Taec with stuff she thinks viewers would enjoy seeing (it's a Taiwanese entertainment thing, I feel). As the episodes go on, I couldnt help but feel a tad tired for her because even though she is generally upbeat, from an entertainers POV, it must be at points tough to be on your toes perpetually. That's why the driving scene really did it for me because both of them were put in this space that allows them to straddle between comfortable silence and interaction-- at their own time and whim, without feeling the unsaid pressures of the camera oppas and PD-nim. Plus, it was a nice change that Taec (for once) was the one who initiated small-talks that Guigui naturally gave her replies to-- sometimes shortly and plainly, sometimes in humour. and I say small-talk because this is bearing in mind they havent met for alot of times and are still getting to familiarise themselves as friends. Not to mention that their trip to Jeju was when I felt Taec finally ditched the 'talking-to-baby' English, making their conversations alot less awkward for the audiences to swallow. Toning down on the baby-talk, was imo, one of the greatest milestones that shifted their r/s onto another level that was more comfortable and balanced, and this goes underappreciated by alot of viewers!

[sidetrack banter: there's an old clip floating around in youtube that shows how Gui's friends were terrified of being driven around by her, LOL] 
That's all for now. I would like to post a screenshot of how Guigui was just resting her head on the head rest and looking a little listless before Taec goes on to ask if she has driven before. But I dont know how to make an URL for my screenshot. Haha ohwell. I hope my contemplative perspective on Taecgui won't drive anybody up the wall. Perhaps I would be positively swung over with the remaining episodes and more visits to this forum. Peace out and hang on till tomorrow for the next epi. I personally cant wait! a new reason to be TGIF-ing :) 

:x

@Bubble-AF of course hun, and I’m pretty sure we aren’t the only ones who think their actions are clearly communicating their enjoyment of each other’s company.  Despite the initial hiccups through their marriage, only the blind wouldn't know (I’m not dissing blind people, honest) and I’m no blind…   Regardless of a scripted storyline, there is no way that it in itself can influence their actions.  We’ve seen Taec oppa being awkward! We’ve seen him at loss for words! We’ve seen him literally embarrassed that he probably thought ‘if only the ground could swallow me up right now and save me from wearing this alien pj” =))  We’ve seen him take pleasure in being called ‘oppa’ literally in in a span of each sentence from his wife.  We’ve also seen him smile a full A-to-Z due to the most preposterous things his perculiar wife says and does! We've experienced great emotions during his most romantic proposal, his nervousness and anticipation on how it would be received was evident in his body language!  We witnessed him wipe his wife’s tears and assured her that theirs will be a happy and beautiful marriage! All these we have seen through his actions and gestures.  He may not be able win her over with sweet talk or buy her all the things of this world or sing her a lullaby or pull that 'i'm the big boss so listen up wifey' card, which by the way doesn't work on guigui much because his the one that folds so easily majority of the time :D, but what he can do is show her his true self through his actions.  Little by little we are witnessing him ‘opening up’.  And that in itself speaks volumes.  Especially to Gui Gui!

@angelangie, OH DEAR!!! We shall try to keep everything in top order.  ;)  I may not be able to post pictures and stills from today’s episode (I’m utterly useless in that area.  It’s so technical) but I will definitely be contributing to the spazz and squeals which I’m certain will happen after it’s aired.

I wish I could be of more help in finding more news on these two, but alas, my Korean is near zilch and my Chinese is fairly nonexistent.  But I’m so grateful to everyone for posting up and providing translations on articles on these two. 

Regarding that picture you put up, I absolutely adore that take!  Indeed they were too tired to be shy about it! It so delightful, a picturesque description right out of some fairytale! 

On a totally related note:  Taecyeon’s JAWLINE is so sexy! wait let me spazz a moment!  :-t 8-> :\"> :x O:-)  done!  There I’ve said it.  GuiGui is right, Taecyeon has such a beautiful body!  the above picture is one of many that prominently brings out his great physique. OMG so smexy!

@gingermianbao.  HI!!! Well atleast you aren’t totally opposed to these two.  I’m glad to have read your posts.  Its great to read what others think of something to which we have all witnessed.  Different perspective is good.  I have absolutely no qualms when someone talks about their dislikes in a non-threatening way.  And if their undecided,  I’m sure we can work on that. ;)Hopefully you can be won over…and by the looks of things, i'm certain you'll be won over in no time..:D

I absolutely agree with your first favorite scene.  I really loved that they were on their own except for that camera with them.  It gives us a sense, of how they communicate when off screen.  As you pointed out, Taec was the one initiating small talk, does this mean that he leads the discussion with gui gui offscreen?  It is definitely a delightful feeling to know that he may speak more freely off screen then onscreen.  I also loved that he ‘toned down on the baby-talk’.  In the episode to come, I’m certain that we will be reaching yet another milestone with him through his journey from being ‘uncomfortable and unbalanced’ to a more comfy zone with GuiGui.

I hope that we get to see and read more from you.  It’s awesome to have your POV.

angelangie said: @Bubble-AFnow you on the page lols....and darling all those little pictures gotta be keep on the flows lols love you for finding them all :), well 'cheers' now really do have a different feels for him....i dont think he can cheers without remembering someone in particular ROFL

miz-em said:  @Bubble-AF of course hun, and I’m pretty sure we aren’t the only ones who think their actions are clearly communicating their enjoyment of each other’s company.  Despite the initial hiccups through their marriage, only the blind wouldn't know (I’m not dissing blind people, honest) and I’m no blind…   Regardless of a scripted storyline, there is no way that it in itself can influence their actions.  We’ve seen Taec oppa being awkward! We’ve seen him at loss for words! We’ve seen him literally embarrassed that he probably thought ‘if only the ground could swallow me up right now and save me from wearing this alien pj” =))  We’ve seen him take pleasure in being called ‘oppa’ literally in in a span of each sentence from his wife.  We’ve also seen him smile a full A-to-Z due to the most preposterous things his perculiar wife says and does! We've experienced great emotions during his most romantic proposal, his nervousness and anticipation on how it would be received was evident in his body language!  We witnessed him wipe his wife’s tears and assured her that theirs will be a happy and beautiful marriage! All these we have seen through his actions and gestures.  He may not be able win her over with sweet talk or buy her all the things of this world or sing her a lullaby or pull that 'i'm the big boss so listen up wifey' card, which by the way doesn't work on guigui much because his the one that folds so easily majority of the time :D, but what he can do is show her his true self through his actions.  Little by little we are witnessing him ‘opening up’.  And that in itself speaks volumes.  Especially to Gui Gui!

hello aall taecgui shippers ... really sorry for being in my lurking mode ....huhuhuh .... ahhhhh !!! ok ok ok !!! today is FRIDAY!!! and also the tidbits shared by @angelangie made my heart flutters so much !!! I seriously love the vid that nickhun teased taec  regarding the "cheers".... the thing is , nick looks sooo cheeky when he grinned and give that naughty gaze towards taec while doing that "cheers" and  taec understands very well that nick was teasing him that he gulped down the drink in one shot though he actually said that drink is sort of smelly .....huhuhuhhu!!! and kyaaaaa!!! thank you @angelangie for sharing the latest tidbit ... I just can't stop smiling like a crazy looney right here knowing that he said his gf doesn't have to be Korean ..seriously this guy is dropping hints left and right . i don't care if people say that i'm delusional but then there must be some good reasons as to why he suddenly mentioned about that randomly and why did nick teased him .... ..and also , what ??? what??? gui gui eventually did meet nickhun ??? ahhhh!!!! i'm really excited about this ... i really want to know if they meet through WGM or did taec actually bring gui gui personally to meet nick ?? if they meet through WGM , I really want to see the jealous taecyeon!!! huhuhuh ..ok talking about nick teasing taec , i was actually lurking around and then I saw this comment on youtube 

nodevice91 2 days ago

It's so funny when Taecyeon was teased in gag concert when shin bora imitated guigui snort laugh when wedding photoshoot.nickhun oso teased him when he act as a thailand guy that want to date a korean girl and can't communicate very well with his gf.

well , I was so intrigued by the comment , hence I went to look out for the vid and found it ... eheheheh ... I can see that shin bora tried to tease taec while she did that snort , however taec seemed nonchalant about it ... and then somehow i just can't help giggling when i saw nick spoke korean with such accent , like what the commentor said ... since i can't understand korean ... i didn't know what did nick say but then i really can't help feeling giddy knowing that nick  teased taec about gui gui ...i really think that taec must have told nick something about gui gui and perhaps 2pm actually watched GWGM together and would always tease taec whenever taecgui appear on the screen .. i can really imagine that .. huhuhu .. btw , here's the vid that shows 2pm at the gag concert ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tcgX6rAexs 

@angelangie , @Bubble-AF  and @miz-em I really love reading your insightful postings and tidbits .... I really can't put words as good as you girls .... huhuhuh ... thanks a lot for all the replies and deep conversation/discussion on taecgui .. please forgive me for not being able to reply your postings individually for the time being .... sometimes i find myself a bit hard to reply because of my limited english vocabs ..ehehehe ..frankly speaking , i took some time to organize english wordings because my english is not that fluent ... so somehow i would be in my lurking mode and would only surface when i am really free and don't have much to do  ... but really , i truly appreciate everything that u shared and discussed right here ...

ok , I really want to share this fanmade mv's that i really love .... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO0GF1nV8kE

and the third one ... 

the thing that makes me the giddiest about this mv is the look that taec was giving gui gui at the beginning of the video ... it was taken during the press conference and i haven't watch that press conference clip yet so i don't know what did gui gui say that made taec has such smile .... the way taec was looking at gui gui and the way he smiled  is sooooooooo meaningful and endearing .. i don't know , i guess it's because this happened during the press conference and not during the shooting of wgm which makes me feel that taec really has crush on gui gui ..huuhuh. 

Guest Goongfan11

I've been away from this thread for only less than a week and I see so many beautiful pics and videos of the cute taecgui couple. Thanks to bubble A-F, strawberrypen, angelangie and all the other shippers.
Here is a youtube video that I love watching and listening to.  The lyrics reminds me that their time together on WGM will sadly end.   :(( :(( :((
I am hoping that they will continue the show or at least their relationship after it ends.

credits to lilithlin555

Guest Zila Elina

Hi all..been here and read all ur comment make me happy..ow finally there is a place for taecgui fan to discuss..i agree wit all ur comment here as i felt the same and i love this couple even since the 1 time i heard bout global wgm of taecgui..on my opinion..its normal to being awkward for the 1st meeting in term to understand each other..we cant expect much from a couple that had a same antic or behavior like the other couple but taecgui they are 2 different ppl that is a challenging for them to learn and understand each other better and its what most of use looking forward to their progress in their marriage..i hate when i read a comment that bash taecgui for being spoil and immature / childish / dying for taec attention..they even thought taec was being force to do something that he doesn't wan to..to me they should understand they proses of marriage someone from the other country is not that easy..it takes time and effort for them to be able to understand, feel comfortable and to trust each other in term of hd a happy marriage..little by little they'll get us to each other antic or behavior and it bring a joy and happiness for them and us to watch the show..i love this couple and do hope that they will be a real couple as i can see that taec really happy with gui gui around him..

Archived