[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

LT mobile number has been hacked, he will have to change his number again. I just noticed that LT is wearing the necklace during off cam these days from his twitter photos which is about his legs he was wearing it and during his fan sign where he wears also the bunny shirt. I just noticed it when he was wearing it after the nami island episode. Can anyne tell me about this coz I'm curios there is a heart shape on the lock of that necklace.

Kang Sora's new tweet with a picture. Can't post the image because I'm on my iPod but here's the tweet/link: @reveramess: 어제는 무자크 오늘은 센타폴 낼모레 영화.. 헥헥 바쁘다바빠! http://t.co/GUgr8eQD

Since there was no DC episode this week and i badly missed them I watched the episode 25 and during their cinderella/ club concept I noticed that Sora asked LT if he goes to club.

Sora : I want to go to a club together

LT : with who?

Sora : with oppa.

LT : No,NO, I'm not going.

Sora : Once or twice?

LT : Oppa just go to a club to greet people who invited me for 2 to 3 times.

( Sora face become a litle bit dissapointed ) so she asked LT again

Sora : Then after you're done with your schedule, Don't you go and play?( this means that Sora might indirectly wanted to be asked by LT to go outside after his schedule. She might just be waiting for him to asked her for a real date ) In nami island while they are on the way to the boat area Sora has said that it feels like they were really dating. This kind of words she is saying and the way she asked LT somehow gives Lt the hint that she likes him and wants to spend a private time with him. I guess Sora really likes LT but she cannot do the first based since she is the woman. Leeteuk the lady is already asking you indirectly to aske her out can't you get it.

I think you might not agree with me, sometimes I was thinking the skinship is slow because of LT also if only he can sincerely show Sora that he really likes her she might be comfortable of skinship. Sora might not be agrressive on talking about the skinship but if you start reading her words she indirectly always say LT that she will be comfortable off cam if he can do it sincerely with her. Somehow I feel sorry for Sora coz I felt that she really likes LT and get overwhelmed on the things she has received from him but reality checks in with her everytime their taping finishes automatic his screen partner returns back to LT as a leader not Sora's husband and I guess that is the reason her mother said to her that marriage is not a fairy tale which she had experienced with him. Her mom must have felt that Sora is getting attached with LT but his mom can see that it only happens on the show and that her daughter is getting into deep with this that is the reason she told her it is not like that.

Based on LT interview that when he fell in love before he make sura that he will show it to that person no matter it affects his career and I'm trying to see it this time still LT is more on his career. If you are Sora and you realize that you really missed that person from 4 months don't you expect that Lt should have communicated with her that time if he really likes her so that she will feel that it was really real. When Lt asked sora during their dinner in nami island about the skinship she said that since they have not seen each other for few months it will take awhile. Sora seems that she wanted reassurance from LT that he is sincere and it will take awhile for her to be comfortable and since nami is shot on june 20 and wedding photoshoot was shot on july 3 or 4 I saw a comfortable sora with Lt ( I think after nami LT started texting her again and that what sora was waiting for ..a reassurance which all women needs to a man )

Sora's comfortabilitywith LT  on ep 25 clearly shows

1. When she pouts her lips to him.

2. When she asked him if he can got out with her in the club

3. When she said I want to get caught with him during the red riding shoot and she looks at him in a different way ( like it is true what I said )

4.When she said to the photographer that she wants to turn around with Lt whilethey are lying down ( sleeping beauty )

5. She always holds the hand of LT on the entire photoshoot

6. The best is when she lay her head on LT body while in the club scene and we know that LT really reacted.

With these two I reall don't know what I have to think about them and they are realy driving me crazy knowing if they real or reel. I tried to watch other wgm couples to know if I will be like this with other couple but I never felt anny attraction from both partners compared to DC so I have to switch back again to them..poor me I'm really into them.. Sorry for the long post I just need to let go the things I want to express and only here I know people can understand me.If I start sharing this to my friends they might think I need to go to a doctore serious illness of our DC.

Guest janetv

Trans Sora's tweet: yesterday Muzak, today Centerpole free the day after, tomorrow movie.. panting busy busy

@reveramess 어제는 무자크 오늘은 센타폴 낼모레 영화.. 헥헥 바쁘다바빠!

http://p.twimg.com/AzNFwjlCUAEekMF.jpg

Guest lennycsn

Trans Sora's tweet: yesterday Muzak, today Centerpole free the day after, tomorrow movie.. panting busy busy

@reveramess 어제는 무자크 오늘은 센타폴 낼모레 영화.. 헥헥 바쁘다바빠!

http://p.twimg.com/AzNFwjlCUAEekMF.jpg

Thanks @janetv ...so wgm's cameras are not rolling??? Sora looks busy...LT...busy with 6th album repackaging..hmmm..wonder if they are communicating privately. :-(

Thanks @janetv for the translation! Sora's starting to shoot her movie already? Based on the picture from the tweet, she looks so beautiful!!!
AzNFwjlCUAEekMF.jpg

anyway, i saw this on tumblr. That gesture, seems familiar isn't it? *LOL*
628438672.gif?key=400270

This thread is becoming slower.

I just found this on tumblr

"When Teukie hyung dates women. He's too intimate with them - his girlfriends even reported him." ..Eunyhuk to Leeteuk Super Junior Show. I hope one of LT fans can enlighten me on how is LT as a boyfriend if anyone of you have clips or interviews about his relationship. Did Sora has experienced leeteuk intimacyoff cam as well.

It's August and the enlistment is coming soon are we getting withdrawal syndrome from DC it is like our thread is moving slowly.

Guest lennycsn

@shymaltida28 i dont know about others but im taking my break to do more personal stuff during the absent of DC before it resumes next week. normally i cant leave this forum for long knowing the wgm's cameras are still rolling for fear i might miss the updated info or the going fun in this thread. So, not too worry..the others will be back after olympic games are over. :-)

i can see that you are wary about LT's behaviour in relationship. i would like to suggest you to search "ENG SUB 5000 Questions with Super Junior" in youtube. Probably it might help your understanding on LT's relationship behaviour or patterns. please note on the way he look at the lady and the way he wrote his text msg on the board.

My personal opinion? He is a conservative and innocent guy, very sentimental and romantic, he is a giver in a relationship. it may cause burden to the other party for not knowing how to return his "kindness" cause his gifts may not be small for anyone to handle. and he being the hallyu star and super junior leader is already a weight himself. i believe this was what Sora felt in the early stage of the wgm episodes but luckily she determines to return in kind in her own way. and she is fearless despite the weight against her. And that LT was extremely touched by her gestures it might be small but significant enough to touch the depth of his heart. Just a guess from my observation, i believe LT had never have any girl returns his love the way sora does. so his near tears when sora sang "he" is not a fake act. normally he would claps like a seal when he tries to hide his embarassment or to encourage someone to do well. LT clapped slowly after SR's perfomance for fear he might burst into tears and being perceived not manly in front of sora. it is a little odd to see him like that because he would cry easily for anything or anybody that are closed to his heart.

regarding his slowness in skinship, he's a conservative and polite guy. timid yet sentimental. its not like he doesnt like it. he is a grown man afterall. Like most of us noted his concern for plunging onto sora directly or speedily might scare her. although sora initiates or leads him to get close to her, he would still observes how far he can go with her. he would not want to take advantage of her out from the current situation - on the screen. plus, i think he wants to impress his FIL specifically. yeah, i know...if i were sora i might get frust with his slowness in skinship, like female MCs said no woman dislikes skinship ( forgot which epiaodes that they mentioned about this). only through skinship we women would feel ticklish by our men's love.

I secretly wish LT would advance his love gestures with sora IF they are already in love and in relationship. i think they did. :-P otherwise, they wont be glowing and relax as if they have overcome some sort of obstacles. both looks so relax and all smiles despite heavy schedules and LT could compose poetry-like love lyrics.

@lennycsn I agree with you when you said that LT is conservative and polite and we all know that but as for Sora she might have wanted him to be more forward in his action off cam. We all know that they both don't want to do things infront of people but If they want this relationship to be real LT should have the courage to pursue Sora knowing she is shy especially in skinship. If the relationship becomes real, I salute LT for his 100% courage to make it real but somehow he is caught in the middle between his fans and his enlistment. In my opinion during the 4 months strike LT felt that elfs are the one with him during those times and somehow he also tried to withdraw himself with Sora because of the enlistment ( that I understand ) but when LT talk about his enlistment in SH and that he is looking for a girlfriend it makes me wonder why all of a sudden he had to say those things. Is he pursuing Sora during those times and confident to be with her or He just don't want people to feel sad about his enlistment ( he wants to let us know that he will have someone who will take care of him during those times, so no need to worry about it eventhough it is not true ) Both of us agree in one thing let LT advances his gestures with Sora.

Definitely Sora likes LT 100%. I just wish Sora to lessen her shyness with LT coz sometimes I can see from LT facial expression that he get upset when Sora shows some shyness with him, it makes him scared of moving forward with Sora. He has this insecurity and it eats him everytime she feels shy with him just like the pasta incident.

Guest lennycsn

@shymaltida28 the FDDs did discuss about LT's SH statement about getting a girlfriend before enlistment not too long ago - when did and how did it happen. we were certain he made that statement after nami island trip. we found out that SH recording for ep 138, which his statement revealed, was recorded on thursday right after nami island trip which a day before. and we have also threw in all kind possibilities that made up the sequence and events that ledhim for making such announcement. One thing for sure we could not conclude if they were contacting each other continuously or even making efforts meeting each other. but we are sure their feeling grow fonder for each other during strike but LT delves into his own shell and became timid again as they reunited.

i personally think that LT has already made up his mind about SR long time before the strike thats why he kept on demanding for skinship and pursuing her with those big events and gifts. but it was sora who wanted to take it slow until 4 months strike that kind of hit her hard on her heart - missing him. hmmm..i think first page thread probably will give you some ideas...im sorry i may not be doing well in summarising the topic. but i hope my post could give you some sort of pictures. :-)

[EDIT] ohh yes...i remember seeing the vid which LT said he would announce a marriage after his army service if he gets a girlfriend before his enlistment date. its in the first page thread. I think he said that either in nov or dec last year. Witeku just mentioned about it too a few pages back after first page revamp is up.

@lennycsn  thank you for assistance but I cannot open the 1st page. I tried but it was not opening. Anyway I still love the DC whatever it takes. I just missed them so badly. I guess there will be no wgm next week since MC jake did not have a taping also today.

Remember during WGM strike Leeteuk has tweeted that he was not able to sleep and he found out it was already early morning while listening to IU song. So now let's go to Ep 22..

Sora: When did you think of me the most?and were you nervous yesterday?

LT : I thought about you early morning and at 5:15pm at the most. I think about our marriage life a lot since we are apart,also when I watch TV or pass by a street and look at the pictures we took.

If we look on the lyrics of IU peach during his tweet before that it was already early morning and still he was awake and curios to know the song he heard 100 % he was thinking of Sora based on episode 22.

Let us make a checklist of the song..

1. White face - Sora ? correct she has white face.

2. Slightly smile at me, I really go crazy - Episode 26 while they are lying down on the bed for the photoshoot when he looks at her he hug her like he totally misses her just like a crazy on that song.

3. My heart becomes numb and sore- Episode 22 their meeting at DC couple you can feel that LT is totally nervous.

4. With those legs that are so pretty - I remember in Episode 26 when sora is wearing the wedding dress LT said he can't help not to keep his eyes off somewhere and we know that he really looks on her legs, that is the reason he likes sora wearing a dress because of her legs.

5. But I really want to marry you - LT in SH episode talking about getting married after 5 years.

6. Telling you multiple times in this tickling voice - LT said saranghada in nami island, saranghae, who is the prettiest? in photoshoot..I fell for her in photoshoot as well this he said it in a tickling voice..

[iU - Peach - English Translation]

Guest mywebfoot

@witeku no I don't. Working on one, but dunno when it'll be ready. Just dropping in to say hi to everyone else. Sora's new campaign pic. Lovely tumblr_m81g4kaJlS1rtczsao1_1280.jpg Cr:onlykangsora@tumblr

Guest k_craze

@lazyme2day  Thanks for cracking us up during this dry season. I need to be watered by DC. 10 MORE DAYS!!

On the topic of LT's twitter ONLY for ELF and the newly composed ONLY for ELF, he is not wrong.  Our Sora is already an ANGEL/ELF :)

It is amazing how when we know certain things now and when we watched the previous episodes, we can see more things clearer.

You know before, then I was focusing on LT cause he was obviously smitten by Sora, like what Arien mentioned in one of her post that he and his SJ brothers weren't so enthusiastic when they saw Sora on the big screen cause her persona in Sunny wasn't that appealing to most men, so they were all in awe when they first saw her walking up the steps in that little black dress that show her beautiful legs and her lovely back. Kudos to her stylist.  This kind of contrast is the best way to capture the attention of men. Sora's look really made LT dumbfounded and made him stared at her so many times. I dunno the reason why he accepted WGM job, but while he was sitting next to Sora, he probably thinking that he hit jackpot :)

Now, while watching the episodes, I observed Sora, she was totally clueless on how she should proceed and politely waited for LT to come to his senses and invited her up for a seat. I like how she never show signs of impatience, and from the start she let LT to take the lead.  Probably then she viewed LT as a senior.  I think LT sort of grabbed her attention when when he played on the piano, her surprise was really genuine and sincere. Again she showed no signs of impatience when LT clumsily set up the piano.  I dunno if they were having dinner outdoors, the date they met is probably autumn or winter and can be cold during late night.  I remmeber reading an investigation that while they were having dinner it was already past midnight. Sora is a person who likes warm weather than cold, cause many times she indicated that her health deteriorated due to her diet. It was really amazing that she could sat there and put her full attention on LT and when he kept playing and replaying, she just smiled gently and gave words of encouragment.

She must be touched by LT's effort to do so much on their first meeting and when LT surprised her again while she was filming, she was really happy.  She kept her smiles and brought him to her director and watched him distributed tonic drinks to the staff.

For an inexperienced girl in love department, LT's bulldozer tactics must have been effective.  She not only observed LT when he was in the show but out of it. I love their teleconversation on air on SSTP. She was probably paying more attention to LT as a man after he came back from NY and showing her the video he took in NY.

When she went to visit LT while he was doing his rehearsal. I love how she could speak freely with the Fighting Juniors but became quiet and shy when LT was around. I love how her eyes only look at LT when there all other men in the same room. Sometimes even ignoring the other members.

Probably like what @shymaldita28 observed, LT may not be bold out of the show, from what we saw from fancam, they were not standing close when not filming and this may give Sora a mixed signal. Whether he was doing events for the show or really from his heart.  So later episodes, we kept seeing Sora dropping hints or testing water to see how LT reacted, eg at the furniture shop, she used the role play to see how LT viewed her and if he like her, and that in her whole life this was the only time she is losing her head. During the Fortune teller episode, we saw how she look concern and serious when the fortune teller said that LT must take care of his health, taking tonics etc and did not even laugh when the fortune teller joked about dun like the newly marriage life get in the way of his health.  Then during the dinner, she dropped another hint that she liked skinship but not in front of the camera - it is like telling LT, I like you, can we be real out of the programme.

I believe Sora is really confused in how LT really feels before the strike, how a man can act affectionately during the show (which I thought LT is using the show to be bold) and shy and polite after the filming.

I won't be surprised if LT may not texted Sora much when MBC was on strike even if he wanted to. Cause during the show, SR was reluctant in going further in skinship except for holding hands, he may think that she wasn't interested. For a man who got broken by so many failed relationship, it will take a lot for him to start believing in love again and moreover Sora was not showing any form of encouragement.

If I had some writing skills, I would like to try writing a fanfic using all these ideas, cause the first image I had when they shared that SR and Sungmin met at a restaurant, and later when SR met LT again, she was bold and forthcoming. My imagination led me to the fact that they met by chance and SR may use that opportunity to ask SM for his contact and seek his advice on LT's behaviour. That's why SR said that SM is like a big brother to her. Sungmin throughout WGM, he had been a quiet observer and noticed a few shots when the camera did a closeup on SM whenever LT and SR show some signs of intimacy, his facial expression is like one of a happy brother that his big brother has found love. So SM may have shared some information to SR and that helped SR made some decision to be bold and be the pursuer.

The kiss on the forehead is like a magical kiss, at least in my view, since I had a firm viewing that they had crossed the line after that episode.  The kiss  and the BIG hint that SR wrote on his birthday card 100% REAL (written in caps) is like a BIG confirmation for LT about SR's feelings.

The thing of why I felt they are in real relationship after watching the wedding shoot, not for that classic "I can't stand it already' hug that LT gave but that kiss he placed on SR's forehead.  If they are acting, his kiss will be a fast peck, however his was a lingering kiss with a big smooching sound, that's why MC Misun laughed quietly.

All in all, while at the start, she saw LT as a senior, slowly and unconsciously she started to view him as a man. And LT, from the start, he likes SR's looks, but slowly SR's personality grows on him, she is like a sunshine, so cheerful and bright, quite unlike LT's real personality with so much scars on him and he must be just tipping his toes around SR using WGM as a shield to pursue yet using the same show to guard his heart and practically waited to see SR's reaction.

Of course, this is all part of my speculation.  We will only know the answer after LT is out of military commitment. We can only wait.

@0timelost  I wouldn't worry so much for DC if there is really such a nonsense of a curse.  Cause our DC is so much loved by us and we had been praying for them, so they will be so blessed to ward off any ill spirits :)

Sigh...I wonder though how come there is no more sighting of them filming WGM.  I mean even with Olympic special, MBC still can film some footage to store for future use isn't it?  UNLESS they spent most of their time at Dimple House doing ......... *giggles*

Re:  WGM curse - why blame these guys' irresponsibility to WGM - too bad they didn't take precautions when they should have.  How come allk-pop did not name those who were not included in the curse, i.e., Kim Hyun Joong, Jo Kwon Kem Won Joon and Jung Yong Hwa??  Running out of articles to write???

I agree with @semi-fly - I think that is a pattern they follow.  During the Ssangchu couple time, as soon as they got their wedding pictures they were told to 'divorce' - but they refused and I think they went up to episode 38.  This is one thing I am trying to avoid happening to DC - for them to divorce.  Just like what I had mentioned earlier, LT's statement wanting Sora to send him off when he enlists is a clear indication he wants to stay married (virtually) until their stint is over - no divorce, no separation.

There is one very important thing DC still has to accomplish - go on their honeymoon.  Bioth are busy right now again but hopefully they find time.  Sora is filming a movie so it would probably just a month of hectic schedule and hopefully the husband would find time.