[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@shymaldita - SungMin said Sora gave him a cake and LeeTeuk smashed it on his face (out of jealousy) - he even thanked his sister-in-law for the cake and Ryeowook even said SM is lucky.  I would say the other cake for LeeTeuk must have come from Sora.

@witeku - I did a marathon of your fanfic!! loved it!!

Guest k_craze

Thanks for sharing the fanvid, it is really wonderful seeing them, even though I m squinting my eyes a big. I like the fact that LT seems to be wanting to hug Sora at the start of the video.

120712 fancam DC filming WGM ..

:)

@viyra, thanks a lot dear! Glad that you enjoyed it. :D
Its a boring weekend for most of us, how I wish next week we will have an episode of DC but seems like the rumours is true. Nothing's confirmed yet from imbc, but lets just hope at least we will have their news next week so that we won't be feeling down waiting. Ahh.. This is so reminding me of our 4 months painful wait.
FDs! Fighting!!

Guest k_craze

WGMleeteuksora really makes great FDD :) Really has eagle eyes. I really like that Sora is FINALLY spotted carrying her birthday bag, I dunno if anyone share my thoughts, I felt that she only started using after they got together, I mean I only carried the gifts from my boyfriend when I was young, those gifts by other men are just chunk aside, I dunno Korea culture, but from kdramas, seems like men buying a bag as a gift to a woman is a big deal n if the woman carries it is affirmation of what she thought of you? Correct me if I m wrong.

Credits to Vinnie WGM Leeteuk and Sora [iNSIGHT] Dimple Couple, Dimple House and Sora become Leeteuk’s manager http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2012/07/29/insight-dimple-couple-dimple-house-and-sora-become-leeteuks-manager/

Guest k_craze

I thought the 24 July Strong Heart of SJ fight amusing. If u r interested u can watched Chinese sub on PPS. So our groom will get mad too.

Guest SpecialSilver13

YES ! FINALLY ! IM HERE ! HAHAHA XD

PINOY DC LOVER HERE !

I BADLY MISS OUR COUPLE !

SATURDAY WITHOUT THEM IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORING ><

Guest mywebfoot

WGMleeteuksora really makes great FDD

:)

Really has eagle eyes. I really like that Sora is FINALLY spotted carrying her birthday bag, I dunno if anyone share my thoughts, I felt that she only started using after they got together, I mean I only carried the gifts from my boyfriend when I was young, those gifts by other men are just chunk aside, I dunno Korea culture, but from kdramas, seems like men buying a bag as a gift to a woman is a big deal n if the woman carries it is affirmation of what she thought of you? Correct me if I m wrong.

Credits to Vinnie WGM Leeteuk and Sora [iNSIGHT] Dimple Couple, Dimple House and Sora become Leeteuk’s manager http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2012/07/29/insight-dimple-couple-dimple-house-and-sora-become-leeteuks-manager/

This forum becomes so quiet compared before, even when wgm was on strike this thread was moving fast. I wonder what happen to us all :( 

I guess most of us are watching the past episodes of the DC couple ..guys FIGHTING!!! let us keep this thread alive and kicking :)

Hello FD's!
Seems most of you are  enjoying the Olympics and the remaining days of summer.
I have been missing our couple and like all of you I can not wait for the next episode to come out. MBC why are you torturing us all over again?  
Since it has been kind of slow now, i just want to open up about my opinion on father in laws advise to Lee Teuk  to keep it cool and not show too much affection and hold too many events for Sora for then she will  get use to it.
I find it humorous that  such advise came  from a girls dad who normally would really want  their daughter to be treated as a princess in a romantic relationship.  I guess that goes to show how down to earth her dad is ....or maybe he was trying to rationalize his style since it looks like  his girls are probably ganging up on him at home for his unromatic behavior as evidenced by one of Soras' TV interviews  .....but somehow I can't help but think that maybe  Dad developed a soft spot for our groom....either from scrutinizing and intently watching his behavior and actions towards Sora from the previous episodes( remember he knew how Teuk tried to taste Americano and he admitted he watched all the episodes) and  must have been  impressed by it and probably also by researching and  learning things about  Park Jung Su the person , who he is , where he came from and how  he got to where he is now. What parent would not want to know about the guy who your daughter speak about as her husband in some of her interviews and her ideal man in others even without the concept of WGM?  Maybe like me he was touched by his hardwork to pursue his dreams despite some difficulties and some family instability and how he became  to be an integral part of their nations idol group and how he managed  to hold the respect not only of its members but their parents as well. While in the car he said he likes Lee Teuk and that it is okay for him if Teukie is not like him .  If I counted right he actually embraced him 3x, one after their arrival, 2nd at the karaoke place when they were saying their intial goodbye and 3rd outside before they left for their car. In the end he told him he loves him at the backroom interview.Pretty strong words from  father to a man playing as his daughter's husband in a reality show. If someone is jaded or suspicious they may find such words frivolous and unbelievable and I can be jaded and suspicious  as one can be and for some reason I accept it ,   and  I believe it because it seems  so genuine. I have reviewed their interaction a couple of times and I was touched by how Lee Teuk opened up to him on how he viewed Sora as the mature one in the relationship despite the reversal in the age difference  which in some ways a way to  humbly acknowledge  one of his weaknesses in front of the person who love Sora the most. And I love how her Dad ackowledged that she has her own shortcomings as well and how he hopes Teukie will always try to understand and continue to love her. Most of the signs seem to point to a high probability that  they are now indeed in a relationship.  Mom said they are now a couple while they were sharing their meal, (if you look back  they have been virtual husband and wife since October, so her statement seem to point to a possible real relationship  which seems to have happened fairly recently rather than the  virtual one), And I am sure I am not the only one noticing how both of them seem to be glowing and looking their best since their virtual marriage started( being in love makes someone glow and bloom).  Now to the comment I wanted to make....I know that guys who sometimes act like they do not care and appears cool around girls like nothing will bother them attract most attention and catches girls fancy as compared to those guys who seem to try too hard  and act so nice towards girls . I have been guilty of, it , and I have initially enjoyed it but eventually  regretted it. I know we all have different tastes and approaches in life, in love and dating. What I am trying to say is.....in the end as time goes by ...one remembers the good memories fondly......and the bad ones with sadness and hurt. In my opinion, although I know Soras' dad has very strong points that men tend to agree on( there is even a handbook about this I think), I still believe that Teukie should continue to be attentive, and thoughtful and loving ( although i think maybe he can make the events less grand but more real). After all simple acts of love are still acts of love especially in the eyes of the person who loves back.  
Teukie ....I know Soras' dad mean well....but your approach worked.....Sora missed your thoughtfulness, kindness,generosity and honesty the last four months you did not see each other....she remembered the good memories you gave her fondly....it grew in her heart....the state of your relationship is where it is now because you planted a good seed, watered it well and took care of it. So i really think there isn't much that needed to be  changed except maybe adding a higher dose of trust and understanding of each other.

Since this forum is quiet let me post some research on love and trace it to our DC couple. With these kind of signs I can see LT fits here.

4 Secret Signs of True Love

1. He let's you watch your favorite show even his favorite sport is shown.It’s rare to find a guy that likes your favorite show. Whether it’s “The Kardashians” or “Glee”  most guys would prefer to watch something else. So when your guy gives up his perfectly good basketball game-time TV watching for an hour of whatever show you love, you may have found your soulmate. If it’s the playoffs and he lets you watch “The Housewives of Beverly Hills,” you might as well go buy your wedding dress.

I remember 1 episode where he ask Sora what they can watch on the TV and he was planning to watch SUNNY but he followed KS choice which was their 1st meeting in Strong Heart.

2.He uses the word " WE " or "US" a lot.You know when you talk about the future with your partner and he DOESN’T say things like, “we should move to San Francisco someday,” you get your feelings hurt. Well, you should, because it’s a good indication that he might not think you’re the one. When guys use language that is speaking of a future with you, it means he is thinking about having a future with you. So when he starts saying things like, “our kids are going to be so cute,” and “someday we should spend Christmas in Cabo,” you can bet that you’re on the road to marriage-land with your honey.

I Remember LT and KS discuss the future by using we in the wedding photshoot episode.

3. He spends time with your crazy family and pretends that he likes it.Families are generally pretty crazy, and everyone has at least a parent, sibling, grandma, or uncle that is pretty hard to be around. You pretty much HAVE to love them because you’re related to them, but your man doesn’t. So when your guy is willing to do this and acts excited to spend time with your family, this is the definition of true love.

LT fits well with FIL during their first meeting although we know LT is very shy person but when he was infront of FIL and MIL he did not even blush that much and makes sure that they will really like him.

4. He encourages you to follow your dream. A good future husband knows that a fulfilled and happy future wife creates a happy home. And a good future husband also knows that in order for you to feel happy and fulfilled, you must be on a path of following your dreams. When he supports you in your crazy ideas to open a cupcake shop or supports you in going back to school, these are surefire signs of true love. So ask yourself, do you prefer white gold, yellow gold, or platinum?

LT plans to get married after 5 years if ever he found the lady of his life, if it is KS then he wants her to have time to fulfill her dreams before marrying..

Guest lennycsn

I am one of those people who rewatch DC episodes and follow up with suju recent appearance in various variety shows. i found myself falling in love with all suju boys! they are so funny, cute, dorky, and sincere. my initial intention was just to follow LT footage but now its hard to separate LT from other boys. i realise LT is suju, suju is LT. yes, LT is the main root for the group. i just have to praise Sora's efforts in gaining approval of the fighting jyniors then. Its no wonder LT likes her more when she performed privately for him with the FJ. It means so much to LT. anyway, many thanks to the project team for revamping the first page of the thread. i am absolutely loving it! I found myself lurking on that page for very long time just to find info that i needed. and it got me smiling and cheeks ascending to heaven again when i saw the timeline. what i really impressed most that the page is clean and clear, simple and nice, and spoilers are used at appropriate places. it was a pleasant suprise for me that the project team includes items such as news, FD dectective discussion, radio, cyworld and even misc section is fascinating! i love sora's ballet-like shoes and i just feel like owning them! Thanks for hinting the brand. (yeah, im a shoes fetish..kekeke) thank you again for the team hardwork. You guys have presented the most perspective views on DC. and report the real contents on DC. FDDs helps to rationalise a lot of things. after accessing most of the sections and analysing the timelines, news, radio and all, i realise we FD are not delusional at all! with all the facts and evidences presented in details we are able to see what's apparent between LT and SR in bigger pictures! perhaps, at this point, we just hoping, with all the hints, their love journey can make it to the end! :-)

Guest bulkie

-________________- 
there is no DC dose for this week,
is anyone have a link / sub / episode information, what episode of Strong Heart when Kang Sora first meet with Teuk ? where to watch it ? 

Guest teuksoislove

-________________- 

there is no DC dose for this week,

is anyone have a link / sub / episode information, what episode of Strong Heart when Kang Sora first meet with Teuk ? where to watch it ? 

@specialSilver13 - another pinoy coming out of lurkmode!  glad you finally decided to join!  Welcome!

Just watched SJ SFS latest performance and love their outfit - denim - manly!  And our nampyeon tried to show off his v-figure again!  He's wearing tanktop underneath - looks even better!. 

LeetTeuk looking happier and manlier these days; I like his loose shirt and rolled sleeves at the fan-signing event - he looks bigger and more manly and confident than a tight white shirt which makes him smaller and shorter.

One thing I am very sure of - in the event they are together, not a single soul would know; probably not even the members - because this would be a way of testing themselves.

I just want to share this old post from our finest FD's

http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/news-120328-kang-sora-my-ideal-person-is-leeteuk/

This is an article from KS interview last March 28,2012 although they are not shooting together still I find KS consistent with her answer from before till now.

Actress Kang Sora (22) makes envy all the female viewers because she close with 2AM Jinwoon, JB, and Leeteuk, all of them are handsome idol.

Kang Sora, which ended a recent KBS 2TV drama ‘Dream High 2′, and in the drama she gave a newest sensation. Currently she is being broadcast MBC ‘We Got Married’ emerged as a Hallyu star Super Junior’s Leeteuk ‘virtual wife’ is a big success too.

In fact, the actor called Kang Sora began blessing since her debut. In 2009 on ‘Four Hours Mystery’ movie, she made her debut with ‘ brother nation ‘ Yoo Seung Ho.

Compare with Jinwoon, JB, and Lee Teuk, Would you like to know who’s really ‘Sora Style’ ?. Kang Sora said “Leeteuk” without hesitation.

“MBC strikes is more than one month. I didn’t meet Teuk Oppa for a long time, I’d like to see a little of grunge (laughs). Teuk Oppa polite and humble. Manner? Of course, he’s the best.”

Hello FD's!

Seems most of you are  enjoying the Olympics and the remaining days of summer.

I have been missing our couple and like all of you I can not wait for the next episode to come out. MBC why are you torturing us all over again?  

Since it has been kind of slow now, i just want to open up about my opinion on father in laws advise to Lee Teuk  to keep it cool and not show too much affection and hold too many events for Sora for then she will  get use to it.

I find it humorous that  such advise came  from a girls dad who normally would really want  their daughter to be treated as a princess in a romantic relationship.  I guess that goes to show how down to earth her dad is ....or maybe he was trying to rationalize his style since it looks like  his girls are probably ganging up on him at home for his unromatic behavior as evidenced by one of Soras' TV interviews  .....but somehow I can't help but think that maybe  Dad developed a soft spot for our groom....either from scrutinizing and intently watching his behavior and actions towards Sora from the previous episodes( remember he knew how Teuk tried to taste Americano and he admitted he watched all the episodes) and  must have been  impressed by it and probably also by researching and  learning things about  Park Jung Su the person , who he is , where he came from and how  he got to where he is now. What parent would not want to know about the guy who your daughter speak about as her husband in some of her interviews and her ideal man in others even without the concept of WGM?  Maybe like me he was touched by his hardwork to pursue his dreams despite some difficulties and some family instability and how he became  to be an integral part of their nations idol group and how he ma

naged  to hold the respect not only of its members but their parents as well. While in the car he said he likes Lee Teuk and that it is okay for him if Teukie is not like him .  If I counted right he actually embraced him 3x, one after their arrival, 2nd at the karaoke place when they were saying their intial goodbye and 3rd outside before they left for their car. In the end he told him he loves him at the backroom interview.Pretty strong words from  father to a man playing as his daughter's husband in a reality show. If someone is jaded or suspicious they may find such words frivolous and unbelievable and I can be jaded and suspicious  as one can be and for some reason I accept it ,   and  I believe it because it seems  so genuine. I have reviewed their interaction a couple of times and I was touched by how Lee Teuk opened up to him on how he viewed Sora as the mature one in the relationship despite the reversal in the age difference  which in some ways a way to  humbly acknowledge  one of his weaknesses in front of the person who love Sora the most. And I love how her Dad ackowledged that she has her own shortcomings as well and how he hopes Teukie will always try to understand and continue to love her. Most of the signs seem to point to a high probability that  they are now indeed in a relationship.  Mom said they are now a couple while they were sharing their meal, (if you look back  they have been virtual husband and wife since October, so her statement seem to point to a possible real relationship  which seems to have happened fairly recently rather than the  virtual one), And I am sure I am not the only one noticing how both of them seem to be glowing and looking their best since their virtual marriage started( being in love makes someone glow and bloom).  Now to the comment I wanted to make....I know that guys who sometimes act like they do not care and appears cool around girls like nothing will bother them attract most attention and catches girls fancy as compared to those guys who seem to try too hard  and act so nice towards girls . I have been guilty of, it , and I have initially enjoyed it but eventually  regretted it. I know we all have different tastes and approaches in life, in love and dating. What I am trying to say is.....in the end as time goes by ...one remembers the good memories fondly......and the bad ones with sadness and hurt. In my opinion, although I know Soras' dad has very strong points that men tend to agree on( there is even a handbook about this I think), I still believe that Teukie should continue to be attentive, and thoughtful and loving ( although i think maybe he can make the events less grand but more real). After all simple acts of love are still acts of love especially in the eyes of the person who loves back.  
Teukie ....I know Soras' dad mean well....but your approach worked.....Sora missed your thoughtfulness, kindness,generosity and honesty the last four months you did not see each other....she remembered the good memories you gave her fondly....it grew in her heart....the state of your relationship is where it is now because you planted a good seed, watered it well and took care of it. So i really think there isn't much that needed to be  changed except maybe adding a higher dose of trust and understanding of each other.

...hello fellow FDs, I am back, but as zombieme2day.  8-X  LOL Nah, just kidding, still lazy as usual. B-)

However, I am here to regretfully announce that I have GIVEN UP on the TeukSora 300th Day Wish video, the obstacles were just too much for me, especially the technical ones. Sigh... I AM REALLY SORRY!!! I TRULY AM!

.........alright, I'm not sorry because I was just KIDDING!! LOL! MUAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

...Hmmmmm...I wonder if that would make a good April Fool's joke if I posted this on April 1st?

Jokes aside, FDs, thank you for your kind patience and consideration regarding the TeukSora 300th Day Anniversary Wish Video. (To name a few: @witeku, @k_craze, @lennycsn, @xianlie90 and other fellow FDs).

The TeukSora 300th Day Anniversary Video is now available only on Vimeo as YouTube has already blocked the video worldwide. You can check out the link vimeo link below:

Sigh...yet another obstacle. STUPID YOUTUBE!!!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the wish video. Oh and originally I was going to include different slideshows that I have created for this wish video, however due to technical difficulties, I have not include it into the video. However, I will individually upload it on YouTube  (Hopefully, this won't cause my account to close.) for you FDs to enjoy during the Summer Olympic weeks. Hence, stay tuned to my channel. kekeke.

Take Care,

lazyme2day 

@shymaldita, yes I agree... ..Dad really most like watched  every episode like our eagle eyed detectives here and loved what he saw.....even his joy when he saw Teuk carried Sora from the altar  is a the kind of joy I see on parents when they are reassured  about the well being of their child . For me  this meeting has an  element of a more personal rather than business feel. And the way the parents both warmed up to Teukie and how Mom asked very personal question like what did you like about Sora and do you feel lonely without her seems to be questions of someone wanting reassurance that indeed his  feelings are real for their daughter because after all this is a show where both did not have a hand on how and why they were chosen to be together and  if it is just indeed just a show now with no other feelings  involved why will they be lonely when they are  not together ?
@lennyscn , like what i told @LadyEpheu i have  met the rest of the Super Junior clan after liking WGM and their personalities are hilarious and they seem so funny I ended up watching a lot of their shows on you tube and now I know them all even those who left and Zhoumi and Henry.  Some of their clips are so emotional that they end up bringing me to tears and some are just so funny i end up crying from laughing. I am not sure I am an ELF yet, their fans are so dedicated and they are so in love with them....I do not think I am that dedicated yet although I admit I bought their album on Itunes for $10 dollars i believe, first album i bought on line for a group. I particularly love the second track( From U) It is very catchy. They seem to be a loving batch of boys who seem to genuinely love each other.
@kcraze i saw the SH episode and yes Teuk can be scary at times. i think @AkaneTran and @LadyEpheu menntioned that in one of their posts , and it remained to be what he needs to control more...but he seems to be a good leader to them who genuinely love the group and thinks of his individual work as a reflection of Super Junior.The boys fight each other ....but their bond as brothers seems very,very strong.
@Lazyme2day, please no need to apologize.Your efforts are applauded and your dedication to our couple is to die for. Thank you for being part of this thread . Your video is AWESOME!!!!

I do have a lot of wishes for our DC and one of those wishes is to see them in a CF together they look so beautiful in the pictorial. Hope it will happen before LT enlistment..crossing my fingers with it and to Lazyme2day well done!! wonderful video you made again..