[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

a chanson de Leetuk est bien Only You ici : 

French Elf Line
Il y a environ une heure[iNFO] Il y aura 4 nouvelles chansons dans l'album repackage, dont "Only You" écrite par Leeteuk et "Haru" écrite par Donghae et Eunhyuk.

[Cr: SJ_BOM Via: DelphineELF]
[Traduction en français par SK_Daisy @ French ELF Line]
Mon anglais est vraiment mauvais mais ça vient du facebook officiel des elf françaises directement pris des autres elf... La chanson de Teukie est bien celle dont le titre est "Only You"VRaiment envie de l'entendre et peut être est ce pour notre sora... ^_^ Bonne journée amis DC.
The Teukie's song is really : "Only You"
French Elf LineThere was about an hour[iNFO] There will be four new songs in the album repackage, including "Only You" written by Leeteuk and "Haru" Donghae and Eunhyuk written.
[Cr: SJ_BOM Via: DelphineELF][Text in French by French SK_Daisy @ ELF Line]
My English is really bad but the news comes from the French facebook official elf elf directly taken from other ... Teukie's song is the one whose title is "Only You"I want really hear it and maybe this song is for our sora ... ^ _ ^ Good day friends DC.

atl5 said: a chanson de Leetuk est bien Only You ici : 

French Elf Line
Il y a environ une heure[iNFO] Il y aura 4 nouvelles chansons dans l'album repackage, dont "Only You" écrite par Leeteuk et "Haru" écrite par Donghae et Eunhyuk.

[Cr: SJ_BOM Via: DelphineELF]
[Traduction en français par SK_Daisy @ French ELF Line]
Mon anglais est vraiment mauvais mais ça vient du facebook officiel des elf françaises directement pris des autres elf... La chanson de Teukie est bien celle dont le titre est "Only You"VRaiment envie de l'entendre et peut être est ce pour notre sora... ^_^ Bonne journée amis DC.
The Teukie's song is really : "Only You"
French Elf LineThere was about an hour[iNFO] There will be four new songs in the album repackage, including "Only You" written by Leeteuk and "Haru" Donghae and Eunhyuk written.
[Cr: SJ_BOM Via: DelphineELF][Text in French by French SK_Daisy @ ELF Line]
My English is really bad but the news comes from the French facebook official elf elf directly taken from other ... Teukie's song is the one whose title is "Only You"I want really hear it and maybe this song is for our sora ... ^ _ ^ Good day friends DC.

k_craze said: maemae2020 said: Watching the recent episode again, and I find it interesting when I compare the two couple's behaviour. In no way is my comparison to criticize woojung couple(as I am a fan myself. This couple is really entertaining and funny to watch. However, do I think they became real? No) 
I'm not going to touch upon the interactions which have already been discussed but I wanted to add something else I've noticed(unless this has already been noted..not sure). When Leeteuk and Jangwoo were about to face off, Jangwoo brings his foot to his wife so she can massage it to warm up and get ready for battle. Sora, in turn, follows their actions.  Here's the thing: Jangwoo brings his foot towards his wife for her to massage however, Leeteuk kinda just stretches his toes on the table and Sora is the one who takes the initiative to take his foot. Wow, Teuk really is considerate to Sora and listened to her when she said she is like a slow bumper car when it comes to skinship. I think he allows Sora to choose the type of skinship she is comfortable with (which is very charming in my eyes..since I know some guys would not be that considerate). 
Also, I find it funny how different Eunjung and Sora are when they are warming up and stretching their husbands' toes for the game LOL! Eunjung just kinda pats Jangwoo's foot whereas we see Sora fully stretching her husband's toes. Maybe it's just me but I feel a person's feet is really an intimate part. In my opinion, Eunjung's actions would be how one does it to a friend and Sora's would be how one did it to someone she was extremely comfortable with -cough- boyfriend
@bulkie : interesting find! I never noticed that! :) 

Hello Fello FDs, how's everyone doing?? Hope everything's going well.

@robinblue91, @viyra & @other FDs : happy to hear you all enjoy the wish video and slideshows. For me, while working on the slideshow and listening to the background music just bring tears of happiness to my eyes (although, I kept my tears in just like Teukie when Sora sang "He". lol)

@bulkie: Welcome welcome to our big family here at Soompi and hope you'll have a great time here. In regards to your finding and speculation, the Real Estate agent wasn't lying. From my understanding, tinted windows like the ones DC and many commercial and business buildings that have tinted windows are tinted/reflective only during daytime. As the day turns into night, the windows no longer has the tinted/reflective function. You can see through these windows when there's light inside. If you ever pass by buildings that have reflective windows during the daytime and pass by it again during the night - where some ppl are still working overtime with lights on inside, you can see through the windows as well. (Sorry about this long reply, one of my hobbies is looking at architectural buildings and stuff. :P). You can see from the picture below that the agent is not lying.

vlcsnap2012073110h44m34.png

LOL! But then again, what's the point in having tinted windows during the daytime when you really need it the most during the night time for privacy reasons (if you all know what I mean)? KEKEKEKE (Naughty me again.) Our DC should just cover their entire window with post-its, then no can see them day or night. LOL. Oh dear, delusional me again. I like my FDD syndrome. kekeke  :))

Oooo, thank you Soompi for bringing back the editing feature. Thank you Thank you!   ^:)^

Guest k_craze

Question:  Is WGM back this Sat? or is it Olympic Special again? I hope it's back this Saturday.  I'm getting withdrawal symptom.  I can remember the order of each episode again. I can't count how many times I am replaying the episodes.

And I am going around looking for fanfics....is it too much to ask from @witeku (pardon my wilfulness, I know you are very busy now, and hope everything is fine now) and @mywebfoot  to come up with new chapters :)  Or is there any other fanfic to recommend.

I'm reading some nice ones on Baidu Chinese forum.

I need to be fed. Imagine it will be a 9 days wait if MBC is not showing WGM this Saturday.

Guest mywebfoot

@k_craze LOL the addiction is strong in this one! I'll try to write some stuff this week. And no, I don't think we are going to have WGM this week either, so you'll just hafta hold on! Meanwhile, may I prescribe you a dose of Tumblr? Go to Tumblr.com and just browse the tags in there. You'll find lots of 'teukso' and 'Kang sora' stuff there. Don't have to start an account, unless you want to.

Guest k_craze

I read an article on Baidu forum that Eunjung will leave WGM.  Not sure how true, cause I can't find anything on the English websites.

If so, hope MBC won't find a new couple but just showed our Dimple Couple only.  One episode full of Mr & Mrs Park Jungsu :)

Note: I'm writing this with no concern of Woojung (cause I'm not a fan).

@k_craze, LOL.. I understand your addiction. I would have been like you if I'm not drowned with works now. I've updated a new chapter this morning. I'm not sure is it you or @viyra that posted on my blog (I think its viyra) asking about chap 22 but I've kept my promise. Hehe.. Finish it at dawn before preparing for work, haha..

@mywebfoot, you got a new fanfic? I wanna read it too!

Guest kangsara

Leeteuk twitter update 20120801
@special1004 Customer information has been leaked.. Text message comes.. It’s also not surprising.. Because it’s something that happens every time.. The feeling is really not good.. Because my information is leaked, all investigation from the police side was over but anyway soon it will leak again~ It’s a world where you change your phone number and people will just come to contact you..^^
Source:@special1004
Translated by:@13elieveSG

[Eng] @Special1004 your information has been leaked.. Got this text.. Not surprising..Happens all the time.. Not too happy.. My info was leaked so the police is investigating it but it will be leaked again soon anyways~ I get called as soon as I change numbers anyways..^^

“@special1004: 고객정보가 유출되었습니다..문자가왔다..놀랍지도 않아..매번있던일인데..기분은썪 좋지 않다..내 정보가 유출되서 전부경찰쪽으로 조사가 넘어갔다는데 어차피 금방 또 유출될텐데~전화번호바꾸면 바로 연락오는 세상인데..^^”

Sasaengs must be bothering him again :<
-Admin Naya
cr: NKsubs (@NKSubs)

Guest lennycsn

I told myself to be in a lurk mode since im on vacation. but i cant seem to stop myself from giving my 2 cents after reading such good analytical and reflective posts here.

LT is changing some of his normal patterns slowly. For example, his last mad and sulky twitter msg lasted about 9 hours before it was deleted. that was one of the rare occasions for him to leave such unhappy msg for so long in his tweet box. then i tracked back LT's twitter msgs record, noticed that he has changed from a lone figure man who tweet about loneliness and work to a muscle man who talks about BEAUTIFUL sky with a twit pic? Psychologically speaking, one would talk about or look at beautiful sky when you are in happy mood or emotionally stable or seeking some kind of answers from the above! I mean, if you are unhappy, you tend to look at gloomy sky or rainy day. sky, to me, symbolises broad, huge, unlimited and free.But with the way LT is glowing, im hoping he is really in love....with Sora!!!

Guest kyucha

@kicheonsa wow I do agree with you. if at the end WGM shows that leader oppa introduce sora to kangin oppa than something big already happen, since ELF always pairing LT - Kangin (KangTeuk). one of suju's legendary couple (wkwkwk..).

I miss DC so much.. last weekend I watch them from the 1st episode again. i even challenge my self to not smiling when watch it *and always lose* :)). Re-watching DC wgm and reading this forum always makes me feel better.

I miss king of jealous LT, he even jealous to donghae. Hoping this weekend MBC will do little magic for FD. *amen*