[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@witeku: LOL. Me too. Not only is FDD a virus, but it's very addicting too. YOU GET ADDICTED TO IT. LOL. Please don't hate Olympics. lol. Just consider these two weeks of Olympics as a "REHAB" period, although I am sure most of us don't want to rehab from FDD.  =))

But to be honest, it's good that it's Summer Olympics, cuz if it were Winter Olympics, you'll find me gone for the entire duration. LOL. I LOVE Ice-Hockey, couple Ice-skating. LOL. Can you imagine Teuk & Sora joining Winter Olympics in couple's ice-skating sport and doing their version of the "Ola" tango??

=))  That would be sooooooo funny!!! LOL! Muahahahahaha. If I were one of the judges, I would give them a "10". LOL

@Pretty_Noona: Happy to hear you enjoyed it. When I did the slideshows, there was a moment that I wanted to cry because both of them are just so beautiful together.

@witeku: LOL. Me too. Not only is FDD a virus' date=' but it's very addicting too. YOU GET ADDICTED TO IT. LOL. Please don't hate Olympics. lol. Just consider these two weeks of Olympics as a "REHAB" period, although I am sure most of us don't want to rehab from FDD.  =)) But to be honest, it's good that it's Summer Olympics, cuz if it were Winter Olympics, you'll find me gone for the entire duration. LOL. I LOVE Ice-Hockey, couple Ice-skating. LOL. Can you imagine Teuk & Sora joining Winter Olympics in couple's ice-skating sport and doing their version of the "Ola" tango?? =))  That would be sooooooo funny!!! LOL! Muahahahahaha. If I were one of the judges, I would give them a "10". LOL@Pretty_Noona: Happy to hear you enjoyed it. When I did the slideshows, there was a moment that I wanted to cry because both of them are just so beautiful together. [/quote']

I'll give them a 10 IFFFF only they kiss during the performance. LOL! Ahh.. I should be fasting but yet I'm talking about kiss. :P this 2 weeks rehab is more painful than the 4 months that we had previously. DC also in hibernate mode? Haha.. Oh yes, look how worried sungmin is when he sense LT's evil plan to throw Sora in the pool? Naughty teukie but I wanna see it! Haha. Those are things you do to each other when you extra comfortable! No more awkwardness. No more :D

do you guys think they left for their honeymoon? i have been stalking the Super Junior site and no sign of Teukie and no new tweet also.If they did...hope they will at least give us a sign to help ease our longing for the episode.

Guest teuksoislove

...hello fellow FDs, I am back, but as zombieme2day.  8-X  LOL Nah, just kidding, still lazy as usual. B-)

However, I am here to regretfully announce that I have GIVEN UP on the TeukSora 300th Day Wish video, the obstacles were just too much for me, especially the technical ones. Sigh... I AM REALLY SORRY!!! I TRULY AM!

.........alright, I'm not sorry because I was just KIDDING!! LOL! MUAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

...Hmmmmm...I wonder if that would make a good April Fool's joke if I posted this on April 1st?

Jokes aside, FDs, thank you for your kind patience and consideration regarding the TeukSora 300th Day Anniversary Wish Video. (To name a few: @witeku, @k_craze, @lennycsn, @xianlie90 and other fellow FDs).

The TeukSora 300th Day Anniversary Video is now available only on Vimeo as YouTube has already blocked the video worldwide. You can check out the link vimeo link below:

Sigh...yet another obstacle. STUPID YOUTUBE!!!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the wish video. Oh and originally I was going to include different slideshows that I have created for this wish video, however due to technical difficulties, I have not include it into the video. However, I will individually upload it on YouTube  (Hopefully, this won't cause my account to close.) for you FDs to enjoy during the Summer Olympic weeks. Hence, stay tuned to my channel. kekeke.

Take Care,

lazyme2day 

@sqd66, somebody's going to be jealous again seeing that picture? *LOL*
Leeteuk just tweeted. Seems like he's in the studio working on his new song.
Lee Teuk ‏@special1004

드디어 자작곡 믹스음원이 나왔다..휴아...제일 애착가는 곡이다..그동안 진심,안단테 보다도 가사도 직접쓰고 하니까 내 마음을 전할수 있는거 같아서..조금만 기다려요 금방나와요^^

Our Dimple Couple both glowing - seem happy - good to see them that way - that has a lot of meaning!

In the preview for the next episode, SungMin was watching these two lovebirds playing.  Sora holding on tight onto LT while he was carrying her and then throwing her in the water.  So I am assuming with DC playing around so intimately, both making it clear to each other noone is coming in between them.  So that's the answer to them being comfy on the couch when the 'scammer couple' visited.

I think LT mentioned to scammer couple that they have a rule in the house - rule no. 1 which scammer couple violated.

@janpyo- I've been hoping for that to happen - I think that is their last step before LT enlist in October.

@lazymetoday - love your comment on LT's pants hanging around the couch - and Sora not even minding it!

I wish I don't have to go to work and just stay here and chat with you guys, but I have to make a living!!  talk to you all later!!!

Guest robinblue91

Lee Teuk ‏@special1004

드디어 자작곡 믹스음원이 나왔다..휴아...제일 애착가는 곡이다..그동안 진심,안단테 보다도 가사도 직접쓰고 하니까 내 마음을 전할수 있는거 같아서..조금만 기다려요 금방나와요^^

Lee Teuk ‏@special1004

The lack of internet access and bad connection caused me to miss out on all the fun and activities that were hosted. Thank you, everyone, for arranging, participating, and creating the 300th anniversary project. Even though I wasn't able to participate, I was kept well informed due to all the wonderful and hard-working individuals who made this site a wonderful place for fighting dimples. 
I didn't really get to watch the newest episode. I caught glimpse of it. Like most of you, I would like to believe that Sora and Leeteuk are currently in a relationship, but since he didn't announce it and Sora didn't confirm it, I will refrain from jumping into the delusional mode (although I keep on finding myself drifting toward it). But I just want to note, remember the Strong Heart Episode that Leeteuk and Jangwoo appeared in and they talked about WGM? Jangwoo mentioning of going to the bar and Leeteuk's response to his comment (about going to the club during a strike) came back to bite him...lol..because when I was watching the wedding photo shoot, that was what Sora was focusing on (the first time after the little red ridding hood and the clubbing scene). When Sora asked him about his clubbing behavior, it shows me that she was watching his Strong Heart episode. It also confirms the fact that Leeteuk's V-sign during that Strong Heart episode and his message about "wishing that the girl will be his last" was intended for Sora (especially when he was focused on Sora's v-sign with her first love). 
Also...as much as I love the wedding photo shoot and the interaction between Leeteuk and his future-in-laws, it is his interaction with Sora--after the meeting with the in-laws--that caught my eye. Leeteuk automatically sweep the seat that Sora was going to sit and opened his hand to her so he could hold her hand. These small little gestures were missing after they came back from the four months strike but appeared again in this episode. In addition to that, it was Leeteuk who was holding on to her hand when she tried to remove it at the end. These little gestures are the indicators that are tipping me toward the idea that they are currently in a relationship. 
Also...as much as everyone is upset with Jangwoo and Eunjung's invasion to the Dimple couple's house, it is enlightening that Eunjung reveals that both of them had wrote, on the heart post-it, that they are each other's ideal one. And obviously, there are more intimate information written on the post-it because Leeteuk hid it back really fast after showing it to them and after Eunjung started to talk about it. 
Sorry for my long post, and thanks for putting up with it. 

Guest xianlie90

^^ Hi all~

Thanks for giving so much love to the 1st page~ @viyra @sqd66 @mywebfoot @lennycsn @k_craze @witeku @felicity04 & other FD to~ *FD hugs*
I'm glad you could come to know DC more thru page1 ^^
The team's hard work are paid off with your excitement, smiles & cheekbones ascend to heaven when you spent your time reading it happily
:)

@lazyme2day not going to talk much coz I'd said em all via email so.. *hugs tight* :)

@0timelost kyaaa! Long time no see you~ always love to read your post ^^ thx for bringing back the memories of teuk's v-sign in SH when he said "we're NOT breaking our engagement, we're on strike"
(I remember @ladyEpheu once had awesome insight about this on her blog.. but she hide it somewhere now~ ladyEpheu >_< err...kindly to open your blog again please? I always love read your thoughts there~ kkkk~)

@witeku thx for sharing his tweet & @robinblue91 thx for sharing the translation~
alright...
Firstly this:

There is only you in my heart.. There is only me in your heart.. In different places under the same sky.. Don’t ever forget this moment and remember.. That the touch you feel from the cold wind blowing is my presence by you… -Poet Teuk- haha please anticipate the repackaged album haha
Translated by Jee (@jeee54)
Cr: sup3rjunior.com

And then this:
Finally the mix audio for my self-composed song came out.. Sigh... It's the song I have the most attachment for.. Even more than All My Heart and Andante which I've also written in the past, because I even wrote the lyrics myself this time, so my feelings can be conveyed through it.. Just wait a little longer, it's coming out soon^^
Cr: @SparkyuINA on Twitter

Alright Park JungSoo-ssi.. how come you don't want me(us) become delusional???? Isn't that too obvious??? <333

anyway here's another translation of his tweet:
http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/07/30/120731-leeteuk-twitter-update-its-coming-soon/
cr: sup3rjunior.com

Sigh...so tired. Gonna head to bed soon after a bit of chat here (if possible. lol)

Since, we all know the "Scammer Couple" (I am sorry WooJung couple, you brought this nickname upon yourselves from both your actions. LOL) had disturbed our beloved DC at their lovely Dimple House, I would like to ask what would have happened if no such intrusion occurred?  What could have our TeukSora be doing at that time of hour (was it 10pm -12am?), especially with Teukie's pant lying freely and unfolded on the couch arm? Could they really be comparing each other's long legs? OR Massaging each other's legs as the calves are a human's second heart? (LOL. Massaging each other's second heart. MUAHAHAHAHA  =))  OH DEAR, I am being delusional again.)

Hmmmm...Not to mention when Eunjung called Teukie, both were lying comfortably on the couch after having dinner or dessert? The blue penguin looking object, I believe is either an ice-cream maker or ice-shaver. I remember seeing some screencaps/pictures of their dirty dishes on wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress, now I wonder who will be responsible for washing the dishes?

And where did Lee, Teuk, So and Ra go again?? Poor fishies, did they even change the water in the aquarium? Teukie, as I have said before in one of my comics, that is considered "Animal Abuse". LOL. Geez.

Something came to my mind just now. Teukie was still wearing his white watch correct? Did they just got back to the Dimple House or they were really about to leave?  Cuz for myself, as soon as I get back home, I take my watch and all accessories off.  Cuz remember last time, after the tango lessons, Teukie has no watch on when they were in their pajamas (if I recall correctly)?

Ok, I don't even know what I am trying to get at, but I was just wondering what our DC would have been doing at that time if the Scammer Couple didn't come.

@xianlie90, eventhough there's 2 different translation to his tweet, i can't help myself from giggling and anticipating more! There's definitely something!
Translation 1
Finally the mix audio for my self-composed song came out.. Sigh... It's the song I have the most attachment for.. Even more than All My Heart and Andante which I've also written in the past, because I even wrote the lyrics myself this time, so my feelings can be conveyed through it.. Just wait a little longer, it's coming out soon^^ 
Cr: @SparkyuINA on Twitter

Translation 2
Finally, mix album of the song that I wrote came out.. Hu.. It’s a song that I care about the most.. I feel like I can pass my message by writing the lyrics even more than Andante and Sincerity.. Just wait a bit more. It’s coming soon ^^

Source: @special1004

Delusional us, but i just can't stop myself from it.

@Lazyme2day, I remembered Teukie said to EJ that they're planning to see midnight movie that night when she called in, right?. Maybe he's saying the truth and maybe he's bluffing but of course i wish its true. A midnight movie after shooting? *LOL* But yeah, it doesn't change the fact that they don't go for it because the scammer couple came. The next episode will explain to us a few things and i'm going to keep my eyes monitoring it:-

1. The crumbled bed (hmmm >.<)

2. Their white toe-nail

3. Teukie's unbutton shirt

4. Teukie's pants on the couch

I remember that in one of LT tweets he talked about long legs and based on the timeline I saw Sora just had an interview on MBC Section TV last July 01( not sure of the date ) but definitely it happened before the presscon of SJ. Ok going back to LT tweet I guess he might have definitely watch or recorded that interview of Sora he might have seen a little late that's why he had tweeted about it after a few days. If that was the case he definitely saw that a lot of actors likes his wife also and Sora has given good words about him and that might be the reason he had said  "he wants Sora to send him off to army" which ryeowook said possibly ( correct me if I'm wrong ) and that also gives him more confidence to talk about it in SH that he wants to find a girlfriend who he can marry after 5 years..

LT loves watching himself on TV or internet but definitely he also watches his wife appearances or interviews coz he knows that he might be in the topic knowing LT attitude and for Sora we know that she really watches his husband appearances if she is not busy including her mom also who is also watching LT in some variety shows and LT knows it also. When LT says that words in national tv I'm sure he meant it and wants her to be informed inclusing KS parents also.Nice job LT of showing your true intention to her.

@xianlie90, eventhough there's 2 different translation to his tweet, i can't help myself from giggling and anticipating more! There's definitely something!
Translation 1
Finally the mix audio for my self-composed song came out.. Sigh... It's the song I have the most attachment for.. Even more than All My Heart and Andante which I've also written in the past, because I even wrote the lyrics myself this time, so my feelings can be conveyed through it.. Just wait a little longer, it's coming out soon^^ 
Cr: @SparkyuINA on Twitter

Translation 2
Finally, mix album of the song that I wrote came out.. Hu.. It’s a song that I care about the most.. I feel like I can pass my message by writing the lyrics even more than Andante and Sincerity.. Just wait a bit more. It’s coming soon ^^

Source: @special1004

Delusional us, but i just can't stop myself from it.

@Lazyme2day, I remembered Teukie said to EJ that they're planning to see midnight movie that night when she called in, right?. Maybe he's saying the truth and maybe he's bluffing but of course i wish its true. A midnight movie after shooting? *LOL* But yeah, it doesn't change the fact that they don't go for it because the scammer couple came. The next episode will explain to us a few things and i'm going to keep my eyes monitoring it:-

1. The crumbled bed (hmmm >.<)

2. Their white toe-nail

3. Teukie's unbutton shirt

4. Teukie's pants on the couch

OMG, something came up in my mind just now.

Teukie is writing about a love song correct? And he wants to convey his feelings. Ummm FDs, isn't like 120% OBVIOUS that Teukie is clearly in LOVE??? If he's not in love, how can he possess such feelings in the lyrics?

I mean, the You-in-my-heart-and-me-in-your-heart thing and the "cold wind blowing is my presence by you",  HELLO??? Clearly, he is writing this song saying that while he will be enlisting in the military (which is not a bad thing, this dude needs a break, tho we know you're a workaholic because you have nothing more to do when you're free, but I am sure it is not the case anymore since you're in love already...kekeke...so just spend your holidays with that special someone during your term in the military.  Oh I am so happy that my cheeks are ascending just by thinking about it.) that if that someone feels a cool/cold wind blowing, she can think of it as him by her side (I don't want to write the word "his" since normally ppl would write his/her when the gender is not clearly stated. lol).

Oh Teuk, you're giving us lots of hints aren't you? lol.

@Lazyme2day, yes, both of their faces really seems annoyed by their appearance but the polite Leeteuk is trying to act cool with it and follower Sora is going along with her hubby. At the beginning when scammer couple came, you can see how sora keep on turning to the camera with 'this is not what I want' face. P/S: I need FDD now. My bos just emailed me at 1230am! And I know this going to bother me all night. I hate work :P

@shymaldita28 (sorry I addressed to @sqd66 before, my mistake), if I can recall correctly, LT's tweet on his long leg is on the 12th july morning. He's in the dressing room before mnet recording and Sora is visiting him later that afternoon and do their recording for episode 28. So it is definitely after Sora's interview, after SH episode filming (but not sure if its aired yet though, need to check @lallinachan's timeline), and of course it is after SJ press conference. Its even after their wedding photoshoot. But I agree with the point that maybe LT just saw the recording of Sora's interview or maybe they are talking about it (privately) at that time. LOL.

Okay I need to rant my badmood somewhere else. Only DC's news can calm me down now. Tskkk

Anyway, whoever have yet to watch KBS Hello where LT is in with his team member, please watch. I found a few amusing observations there:-

1. When talking about jealousy in marriage (one of the topic discussed), the MC and the camera seems to focus on LT (for whatever reason it is, i found it as a hint? ahahaha~). Please see how LT's answer the questions.

2. LT's love towards white. He said he's not that obsess to it anymore like before (that's why we can see him in all black nowadays). Somehow I see this as telling us something.

3. SJ mmbrs said LT loved girls with pale skin. I'm not sure if Sora can be considered as pale skin look. But sometimes she is.

Please see others for more info. I think its a nice show to observe LT groom :P

and @xianlie90, I wanna thank you for the 1st revamp page. Somehow i found a clip interview which i never watched before (under Public Event & TV Shows - 25th dec 2011) and where he's being asked about marriage. I think its in the early of their marriage (after his on stage proposal)? I see consistency between the answer that he said in Strong Heart and that one. He said, When he's back from enlistment, If he had a lover, he will declare and get married. 

Somehow, like @mywebfoot said before, i do think he had the mindset of marriage even in the early stage of their on-screen relationship but maybe he's not sure whether their relationship will work out or not. And during Strong Heart, his words is more like confirmed? 

And another thing to highlight, my observations over his pictures (fancam/fantaken) lately. He is glowing, of course. But everytime, everywhere he will had his phone with him on his hand. If previously i think it would be just like an "airport fashion" where he holds it, looking at it (sometimes) and maybe listens to mp3. But now, he's looking at it and text-messaging (i don't see him with mp3 lately)! The one that's really obvious is during the last SH show (the one where he said his killer statement on marriage), i never saw him looking at his handphone that frequently during the show. I repeat, during the show. You can see when the woman in yellow's talking, his attention is on his lap. Why is that so? Because he put his handphone there. He's movement is obvious eventhough his trying to do it discreetly and he cannot pay attention to broadcast/conversation. Oh! He's been wearing that love shape casing for sometimes right? He changed his casing frequently before but why stick to this one for a few months? *LOL*

Maybe i'm making too much assumption from his words and actions, but yeah, he's the man who loves to make an ambiguous statement and giving ambiguous hints, so I will proceed with my delusional thought as always :P

Till then, good day FDs! Love you all!

@lazyme2day, I've commented on that tweet of him on twitter just like you do. And yes, I do think he's pointing it out to somebody.

Anyway, I quoted again what's I've write yesterday about how LT reacted lately which caught my attention. Those are the behaviours of people who's in love. He's a person that will give everything when he's in love right? In my view, this is what he's doing now. From his gesture, movements, tweet, and now writing lyrics. Haha.. Everything is becoming clearer now. Seriously But we will have to wait for 2 years though for him to declare since he said before that he's going to declare after coming back from army if he had special someone. I'm hoping that he will declare earlier :P