[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@lazyme2day - love the music in that message vid - but I can't read the messages - the vid won't allow full screen.  But once again - good job and thanks for all the efforts!! :-bd

now that LT has met the parents and both finally shared kisses, I want to see if LT will continue to bug Sora about skinship.  He jokes a lot about skinship since some episodes back until he got that surprise kiss from Sora. 

@Lazyme2day dear! You've made it!! Thank you and that is one beautiful effort that you've put in. Love it. Thank so much to you and the team for pulling it together for our DC. Muahs!! Don't be sorry ever, you've done your best.
All, sorry for being a lurker for the past few days. Hubby's in town so need to focus on him more :P But I've been updating my blog, so yeah you can take a look at it. Still thinking of the next chap though.
Somebody's mentioned about how scary LT can be when it comes to his team, I think that's why his team respect him. After WGM, like @janpyo said, i've become attached to SJ too. If @akane_tran said not many non-ELF will stick to SJ's programme, well maybe i'm one of those uncommon one. I love the shows they're in but sometimes I can see how they're trying hard to make people laugh during their early days. But I believe its being paid off now. All those shows makes me understand LT more and when he said he's originally a timid person in WGM, he didn't lies. His early days in variety shows, I can see he is a timid person and reserved too.
LT's trait and Sora's are compatible. He's a leader and Sora is one good follower. That's why they matched each other. If both are a dominant leader, they'll end up fighting the whole time for winning over things they'll be doing. LT can be good followers at times, but his leader traits is more dominant.
Anyway, whoever have yet to watch KBS Hello where LT is in with his team member, please watch. I found a few amusing observations there:-
1. When talking about jealousy in marriage (one of the topic discussed), the MC and the camera seems to focus on LT (for whatever reason it is, i found it as a hint? ahahaha~). Please see how LT's answer the questions.
2. LT's love towards white. He said he's not that obsess to it anymore like before (that's why we can see him in all black nowadays). Somehow I see this as telling us something.
3. SJ mmbrs said LT loved girls with pale skin. I'm not sure if Sora can be considered as pale skin look. But sometimes she is.
Please see others for more info. I think its a nice show to observe LT groom :P
and @xianlie90, I wanna thank you for the 1st revamp page. Somehow i found a clip interview which i never watched before (under Public Event & TV Shows - 25th dec 2011) and where he's being asked about marriage. I think its in the early of their marriage (after his on stage proposal)? I see consistency between the answer that he said in Strong Heart and that one. He said, When he's back from enlistment, If he had a lover, he will declare and get married. 
Somehow, like @mywebfoot said before, i do think he had the mindset of marriage even in the early stage of their on-screen relationship but maybe he's not sure whether their relationship will work out or not. And during Strong Heart, his words is more like confirmed
And another thing to highlight, my observations over his pictures (fancam/fantaken) lately. He is glowing, of course. But everytime, everywhere he will had his phone with him on his hand. If previously i think it would be just like an "airport fashion" where he holds it, looking at it (sometimes) and maybe listens to mp3. But now, he's looking at it and text-messaging (i don't see him with mp3 lately)! The one that's really obvious is during the last SH show (the one where he said his killer statement on marriage), i never saw him looking at his handphone that frequently during the show. I repeat, during the show. You can see when the woman in yellow's talking, his attention is on his lap. Why is that so? Because he put his handphone there. He's movement is obvious eventhough his trying to do it discreetly and he cannot pay attention to broadcast/conversation. Oh! He's been wearing that love shape casing for sometimes right? He changed his casing frequently before but why stick to this one for a few months? *LOL*
Maybe i'm making too much assumption from his words and actions, but yeah, he's the man who loves to make an ambiguous statement and giving ambiguous hints, so I will proceed with my delusional thought as always :P
Till then, good day FDs! Love you all!

Guest k_craze

Wow!  Well done!  Last nite there is only one post on this page and now the page is almost full. 

Thanks to @xianlie90 1st page, that I spent time reading thru all the mystery cases, news articles, cause I missed out on these since I joined actively on 16 June only.

And I had been reawatching DC episodes to satisfy my addiction and I had a wonderful dream of them last night :)  Imagine the seriousness of my addiction.

Guest icyou_768

Since there was no new episode this week, I began watching some of the old episodes. I'm not sure if its only me but I found it odd that in Ep6 when Leeteuk was asking Sora about what her parents thought of their marriage, Sora in turn asked what Teuk's sister thought. I just found it strange that she didn't ask what teuk's mother thought of the marriage. (maybe they already met? haha just me being delusional. Or maybe it foreshadows that we'll get to see Sora meet his sister in the upcoming episodes)
sigh...I'm just patiently waiting for the next airing of wgm

Guest mywebfoot

Appreciation Post Late with this, sorry. To the Page One team: APPLAUSE! awesome set of links and discussion shortcuts. You did a great job. Anyone lurking and/or new to this forum, I strongly recommend going to Page 1 as background reading. We are at an intimidating 500 pages now and unless you have time and superman eyes, Page 1 is the best way to get to know the forum and the contributors before you start posting. @Lazyme2day you did your best and your videos are awesome. Sometimes tech will let us down. No apologies needed!

lazyme2day -The video is awesome! Thank you for all your hard work! I'm sure you've answered this already but who sings the first song-You and I? It sounded like Kangta(who I love) but I am thinking it's not him.

As I read through the messages I hoped that all of us who care so much about this couple will in the end have a chance to celebrate a real union of Leeteuk and Sora. How wonderful would that be?!

@Lazyme2day wow.. that is such a wonderful video.. youve done really great!! totally Jjang!!! :D
@xianlie90 the first page was totally daebak!! thanks for the soundtracks, cuz i really want to know the title of the songs that are played.. and the articles! love it! haha, ^_^
@lennyscn me too!! after watching wgm of dimple couple, i fall in love to the suju boys! and became an angel.. haha, even if im still a 100% primadonna(FTisland fan).. really love SJ and their songs.. everyday i keep on playing their song from u, cant help from playing and playing it repeatedly, specially love leeteuks voice in the beginning and the end.. hehe ^_^vhttp://www.youtube.com/embed/epyb4E0RKxY

really love this forum, makes my cheeks ascend to heaven even if im gloomy..all FD's are totally daebak!! the best, really puts an effort for our dimple couple!!  :D

@sqd66 - what a good idea!

@mywebfoot - good idea too - that should save newcomers from asking or getting curious or something - page 1 has lots of answers to a lot of questions.

Since we are not sure we'll see them next week, I'll just reminisce and quote some of their conversations from previous episodes:

Episodes 1& 2:

1.  Sora asked LT what he likes in a girl - LT said 'someone who grows on him as time goes on" - I think he has fallen for her as time goes by

2.  Sora said he like funny guys - LT said "I'll work hard" - so far, he's been making Sora laugh (just like FIL)

3.  Sora said (on what she doesn't what LT to do) - 'you can't look elsewhere" - so far, no news about LT flirting with any femaie idols

Episode 3:

LT said if a couple eat meat together on their first date, they end up falling for each other - that's why after Sora fed him with meat on their first dinner, he told Sora she can't eat meat with any male.

MC Na Yong said (when they started feeding each other with cake) - a couple who eats sweets on their first date will have a relationship beyond friendship.  Do I have to say more?

BTW - anybody noticed Sora's mom seem to be giving instructions to Sora when FIL and SIL where saying their goodbyes - Sora mom head motioning towards LT and Sora listening intently.  Mother giving instructions to daughter on how to treat her husband (or BF?)?

I'm surprised no one made a gif of DC while at the tango place where the dance instructor was telling them he will tie them together.  LT and Sora bowed at the same time and that was so cute.

Guest k_craze

I wonder if they will end Woojung.I am making a selfish remark here...I hope if they end this couple, we can have a full hour of Dimple Couple every week.

Guest lukalee

hi everyone. i just have to write something here - i'm super super disgusted with the whole nonsense that has started with T-ARA and Hwayoung. Just wanted to let you guys know - there's a petition going on asking for T-ARA to just COME ON OUT AND TELL THE TRUTH.

let's all join everyone - this is ridiculous. We cannot allow people to just DESTROY other's career as they wish.

Link here - http://www.vingle.net/posts/40854-T-ARA-TELL-THE-TRUTH

SHARE EVERYONE!!!

T-ara_k-pop.jpg

Hi all, with all due respect to the thread as this is a thread for Teuk & Sora, maybe for other things which unrelated to them should at least be posted in spoiler mode? Sorry if my comment is unfavourable but I believe not everybody wanted to see other's news in this thread. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks

Ok. I am back into chill mode now that the 300th Day wish video is up and running.

@viyra: you can simply click on the video title "Happy 300th Day Anniversary Teuk & Sora" and it will lead you to the vimeo page so that you can watch it on fullscreen.

@sqd66: LOL. Yes, you have good ears. The song is sung by Kangta.

PLEASE NOTE: The colour of the Wish Video may slightly vary from one computer to another (I experience different colour variation on different computers)

@witeku: Yes, I agree that posts unrelated to our beloved DC, should not be posted here. However, us FDs should kindly (since we are nice ppl here, are we not?) asked them to post it on the WooJung couple's thread instead. (Now, I don't hate WooJung couple, but this is the Dimple Couple thread and I would like to read and see only TeukSora related things.)

Besides that, thank you everyone who enjoyed watching the 300th Day Wish Video. Thank you @33ru_mieru, @xianlie90 and @monmon16 for compiling the wishes. We've made it!!! Woohoo, now I can get back to my normal sleeping pattern and can join this thread discussion again!!! YES!! OOOSH!! And I can become delusional again. kekeke....ok, I think I'm losing it. LOL.

Anyways, as promised, all the video slideshows that I created is now up on YouTube and will post it below under "Spoiler" mode. (Actually, I will post one without spoiler. LOL) Enjoy.

lazyme2day

Guest k_craze

Fictional husband is a gentleman, We Got Married has no script

“He’ll create a lot of surprises, the character is good too, although he has debuted for quite a long time, but still maintains the very original dream, as the older generation of entertainment industry, he has a lot of places that one should learn from, very polite and gentleman, is the best husband.” When talking about her fictional husband Leeteuk, Kang So Ra revealed a shy smile. When asked if Leeteuk often tried to kiss her, Kang So Ra repeatedly said, “Really?” and looked down. Becoming a couple with idol star has also made Kang So Ra received a lot of pressure from fans. But he revealed, “The persons who support us surprisingly many, some time ago the program cannot be broadcast because of issue on the TV station, some had even felt pity for us.”

Read more: http://dramahaven.com/doubt-on-kang-so-ras-acting-hurtful-while-fictional-husband-is-gentleman/#ixzz225knpMwk

Guest k_craze

Hi all, with all due respect to the thread as this is a thread for Teuk

Thanks

Ahem...I hope it is not me you are refering to. :) Editing to put a smile, so that you know that I am not offended.

If it is me, I will delete post.

Guest k_craze

I am curious about Korean culture when it comes to dating, to justify my thinking that giving a handbag is a big couple thing that I went to 'research' again. Quite interesting to read about these.  No wonder I kept seeing articles on speculation of some Korean celebrity suspected of in a relationship cause he is texting too much and seems like carrying the girlfriends' handbag is the norm too (I believe LT had carried SR's bag once or twice before) and jealousy is quite common too.

Korean boyfriends:

The best thing about Korean boyfriends is that they usually are very attentive. Call and text often, without you asking them to. The bad side about it is that they often are very jealous. But in Korea jealousy is not entierly concidered a bad thing, it just means that you care. But for a foreign girl this can feel smothering, and as a lack of trust. It is well known to be one of the most difficult aspects of having Korean boyfriends.

Korean men are very gentle man-like. They always want to carry their girlfriends’ things, open doors, buy presents and such. Just smile and accept it, and do something nice in return!

cr: noonablog

Another view of Korean boyfriends can be found here

http://www.luiginakorea.com/2011/07/omg-i-have-korean-boyfriend-in-korea.html 

Hi all, with all due respect to the thread as this is a thread for Teuk & Sora, maybe for other things which unrelated to them should at least be posted in spoiler mode? Sorry if my comment is unfavourable but I believe not everybody wanted to see other's news in this thread. Just my 2 cents.Thanks

Ahem...I hope it is not me you are refering to. :) Editing to put a smile, so that you know that I am not offended.

If it is me, I will delete post.

Dear, I didn't meant it to anybody specific. Just a general statement to remind us about it. :D

@lazyme2day, I miss FDD syndrome! Barely pass one week without teukso now getting the info that we need to bear for another week. Huwaaa :(( I started to hate olympic, I don't care.

lazyme2dayreally love your video...awesome..DEABAK!!!!!n love your slideshow video too..so romantic with beautifull background song.Really love wedding photoshoot episode n all their pictures. N more happier cause you make those pictures to video.....aaahhhhhhh miss them already..LOL  :\"> :x

@k_craze: Happy to hear that you like slideshows too.

Hmmm...are they running out of footage for WooJung couple or do they just have nothing new and much to do?

Because, I'm sure most FDs here have watched the recent episode for I-don't-know-how-many-times-now (LOL), but for myself only 3 times (with Eng Sub) since I was busy with other things, but Teukie did mention (while at the Dimple House) that they went to the pool that day. 

And if MBC's preview is real for the next episode, then this means they showed the night of the pool day where "Couple Scammers" (which I find the name so funny) were interupting our beloved DC.

(kekeke, Teukie's pants, oh Teukie you, really desperate to take them off once at home right? LOL. Were you two comparing both your long legs??  =))  -->Naughty Naughty me. kekeke)

Anyways, I believe the "Couple Scammers" won't be able to take over the Dimple House, since I believe Teukie and Sora have both sense something fishy with the WooJung couple. I mean did you guys see Sora covering her face with hand looking at Teuk -- indicating something tricky is going on.  And of course, we all know that Teukie may act immature sometimes, but he is no idiot and I'm pretty sure he already has thought up a plan to send the "Couple Scammers" a.k.a. WooJung couple back to their RV (Camping Car). Oh, how cute of our DC, both are so smart in their own ways. That's why they are so compatible. (FDD syndrome kicking in)

Aside from that, I did read how some FDs mentioned about Sora's scratch on the forehead, and I have this speculation that this was caused by Teukie, if not, it must be from the day at the pool.  If you watched the preview for the next episode in slow motion, you can see that Teukie dropped (or should I rather say "threw") Sora into the water on purpose (I am trying to convince myself that he is doing it for fun, instead of his act of jealousy kicking in since our lovely devilish CUPID Sungmin was there too.)

Well, that's all I want to say for now.