[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@lazyme2day: Thank you for sharing such wonderful and funny art work. I was laughing the whole time. 
@k_craze: I was never worried about our DC, nor was I intending to start any kind of panic among fans. I was pointing out the ignorance of this article. It is unintentionally causing some disturbance for fans of each couple, and that was what annoyed me with the article. 
And thank you so much for sharing such insightful analysis about DC.=D>
@Viyra: Yep...the honeymoon is a necessity, but the wedding ceremony is also needed as well. They talked about the wedding ceremony so many times already (prior to the strike when they were MCing Donghae's episode...and when they were at the wedding shoot...especially when Leeteuk said "next time lets.." before he was interrupted by his FIL). Also, Sora needs to meet her future in laws. So...stop their house from being taken, meet their future in laws, plan for the wedding, hold the wedding ceremony, go to their honeymoon, etc. And if people are still afraid that DC are going to end soon, Sungmin's presence in the next episode and the wedding shoot conversation should knock out all fear, because WGM is proceeding with the wedding plan and that is why Sungmin was there. WGM will be dumb to create all the build up for the wedding ceremony and then not proceed with it. They will have a huge angry crowd flooding their forum board. 

0timelost said: @lazyme2day: Thank you for sharing such wonderful and funny art work. I was laughing the whole time. 
@k_craze: I was never worried about our DC, nor was I intending to start any kind of panic among fans. I was pointing out the ignorance of this article. It is unintentionally causing some disturbance for fans of each couple, and that was what annoyed me with the article. 
And thank you so much for sharing such insightful analysis about DC.=D>
@Viyra: Yep...the honeymoon is a necessity, but the wedding ceremony is also needed as well. They talked about the wedding ceremony so many times already (prior to the strike when they were MCing Donghae's episode...and when they were at the wedding shoot...especially when Leeteuk said "next time lets.." before he was interrupted by his FIL). Also, Sora needs to meet her future in laws. So...stop their house from being taken, meet their future in laws, plan for the wedding, hold the wedding ceremony, go to their honeymoon, etc. And if people are still afraid that DC are going to end soon, Sungmin's presence in the next episode and the wedding shoot conversation should knock out all fear, because WGM is proceeding with the wedding plan and that is why Sungmin was there. WGM will be dumb to create all the build up for the wedding ceremony and then not proceed with it. They will have a huge angry crowd flooding their forum board. 

Guest k_craze

@viyra

Off topic so putting on spoiler

Cause you kept 'advertising' Ssangchu couple, I watched a few epsiodes during lunch.  Wow!  Hwangbo is such a cool lady! . I researched and found she is a really nice girl doing lots of charity.  And Kim Hyun Joo, is really off-line, I mean his personality is so different from his look. Thank you, now I have some shows to watch during DC break. BUT I still need my DC waterspring soon 

kicheonsa said:

I am almost 100 percent positive they are together, but I will know for sure if he announces it. I REALLY want kangin oppa to meet her, because I feel like that will seal the deal with her future as Leeteuk`s woman :)

viyra

wrote:

»

you seem to know a lot! Good!  To me, whether or not that happens, I still honestly and sincerely believe there is something positive happening betweem them - it is quite obvious!  Even the blind or the dumb would notice it!  But --- I will count on what you said too - to make my belief 200%!  woohoo!!!  Good to know I am not the only one believing this much!!  Welcome to the world of possibilities!!!

viyra said: please enlighten the old woman in me!! what wedding ceremony/wedding plan are we talking about here?  WGM never had wedding ceremonies - they only did wedding photoshoots.  I didn't watch the other couples but in Season 1, I don't remember any of the couples doing an altar scene and a kiss - I don't know why they ended up having DC do it.  I believe SungMin was there to clear things with his hyung who continuously gets jealous at him.

Guest robinblue91

0timelost

said:

viyra

said:

please enlighten the old woman in me!! what wedding ceremony/wedding plan are we talking about here?  WGM never had wedding ceremonies - they only did wedding photoshoots.  I didn't watch the other couples but in Season 1, I don't remember any of the couples doing an altar scene and a kiss - I don't know why they ended up having DC do it.  I believe SungMin was there to clear things with his hyung who continuously gets jealous at him.

In season 1 and 2 there were no wedding ceremonies on WGM...but lately seems the new PD puts them in. Khuntoria had one with some 2pm members and I think one FX members showing up. Kim Won Jun and Sohyun had it at their first meeting. Woojung couple had one in Indonesia.Kangin and Yoonji had a ceremony in their first meeting also(but I wouldn't call it a ceremony like we/they would want). Also The Jun Jin and Lee si Young couple had their first day in a gown and tux in a church..I think also the Kyung Rok and the comedian couple had a weird imprompto gown and tux on a basketeball court ceremony moment...so many couples have had a ceremony but nothing like what we would wish for DC. They should have a beautiful ceremony planned out nicely not just thrown together.

k-craze you should watch my favorite(Hwanyobi couple) You will love it...it's the napun namja meets an ugly duckling who transforms as the relationship growns.

0timelost said: viyra said: please enlighten the old woman in me!! what wedding ceremony/wedding plan are we talking about here?  WGM never had wedding ceremonies - they only did wedding photoshoots.  I didn't watch the other couples but in Season 1, I don't remember any of the couples doing an altar scene and a kiss - I don't know why they ended up having DC do it.  I believe SungMin was there to clear things with his hyung who continuously gets jealous at him.

Guest xianlie90

Good news every one :)

MBC would continue WGM broadcast on next week August 11

http://www.imbc.com/guide/schedule/area/A/20120811.html

a12.jpg
cr: mbc

lets counting down~~ ^^

*well, my evil wish: no woojung for next week :P hohohohoo~ so that we can get DC 1hr full episode~
It will pay the missed episodes caused by Olympic*

Good news every one :)

MBC would continue WGM broadcast on next week August 11

http://www.imbc.com/guide/schedule/area/A/20120811.html

cr: mbc

lets counting down~~ ^^

*well, my evil wish: no woojung for next week :P hohohohoo~ so that we can get DC 1hr full episode~ It will pay the missed episodes caused by Olympic*

Thanks @xianlie. At last I have some news about them eventhough its mean another week of silence T_T

I'm hoping for Sora to follow teukie going to japan smtown, but seems like she's going to start shooting for her movie soon. Why their schedules always collide like this. Hiskk.. Just hope in sept when SJ-M is going to china for their activities, LT can go for their honeymoon (if he isn't enlist yet that time).

Sorry I need to be a lurker for the time being due to my work commitment. Will come back as and when. Goodnight FDs!

Guest lennycsn

Omg!!! I just saw something when i rewatch FJ blind date episode. LT's jealousy toward SM started when SM stood up and introduce himself. Just when Sora said ottoke before SM could introduced himself, it was a split second that LT gave sora a quick glance. After the introduction, Sora noted his hobbies and repeat what SM said about his personality and asked him what kind of girl is his ideal type. Then LT snapped in and said SM is to shy to tell. then DH mocked him being like a grandfather in his suit.

and when SM said he would perform first with his guitar, sora was the only one who clapped hands. and when SM sang, LT was practically hugging himself as though he felt the threat. He looks insecure to me after SM performance. :-)

these new findings, for me, finally able to relate LT's jealousy towards SM. LT has probably noted SR has similiar interests with SM in musical and probably share the type of musics both SM and SR like. So it's all started from here. hahaha... :)) :))

Omg!!! I just saw something when i rewatch FJ blind date episode. LT's jealousy toward SM started when SM stood up and introduce himself. Just when Sora said ottoke before SM could introduced himself, it was a split second that LT gave sora a quick glance. After the introduction, Sora noted his hobbies and repeat what SM said about his personality and asked him what kind of girl is his ideal type. Then LT snapped in and said SM is to shy to tell. then DH mocked him being like a grandfather in his suit.

and when SM said he would perform first with his guitar, sora was the only one who clapped hands. and when SM sang, LT was practically hugging himself as though he felt the threat. He looks insecure to me after SM performance. :-)

these new findings, for me, finally able to relate LT's jealousy towards SM. LT has probably noted SR has similiar interests with SM in musical and probably share the type of musics both SM and SR like. So it's all started from here. hahaha... :)) :))

@lennycsn: lol. nice observation ;) (pls don't hate me, but the blind date episode is IMO, one of the boring episodes - since I like to see our DC only.) Anyways, I think JEALOUS-MUSCLE-TEUK should really build up his self-confidence. I mean, come on Teuk, clearly Sora is considering SM as a brother. They're making you jealous because you're missing all the signs and signal that Sora wants more skinship from you. geez. If Sora really has the "lover" kind of feelings towards our beloved devilish Cupid SM, then why would she want to

1) hold your hand on Nami Island,

2) giving you the hesitation glance during the wedding photoshoot (when asked about who she wants to sing for "them" @ the wedding)

3) wanting to be caught by you during LRRH scene (oh so cute, "cheeks, prepare for lift off in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 blast off!")

4) Getting nervous when meeting her parents

5) mentioning you during her TV Section interview, asking if you heard that many men are interested in her. (so man up TURTLE-TEUK if you haven't done so. lol)

I know there should be more evidence, but can't think or type all right now since I'm on my mobile. But, we FDs all can see that the feelings Sora has for you is different from the one she has towards SM.

Another point (which I think another FD has mentioned already) if she doesn't like you, why would Sora, publically on the interview say that her mom told her not to confuse her fantasy marriage on WGM with reality?

For me, that indicates that Sora doesn't want their relationship on wgm to be a fantasy, but a REAL one. If she really likes SM, why would she mentioned you specifically on the interview? She could have just said "did you guys hear that?" when the interviewer told her that many men are interested in her.

If Teukie really needs to worry, I don't think it should be SM, but the other "men" out there. lol. So grab hold Teukie, don't let it sit there like the gas pump. lol

Anyways, that's just my opinion.

Guest luvallkorea

@lazyme2day I totally agree with on the threat of other "men" out there and that Teukie boy must hold the "pump"! LOL.

I watched "Hello" as suggested by some FDs here (to relieve the thirst for DC) and I can only say that Teukie said ONE thing right when teaching the guest what to say to foreigners. That is "DON'T TOUCH MY WIFE!" The show was very entertaining.

Ahem, young man, you have to act on it - no one knows Sora's your "wife" or girlfriend. I hope the recent trend of public announcement of relationships will give him determination.

Those interested to watch the variety where the SJ boys - http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/07/24/kbs-hello-with-leeteuk-sungmin-eunhyuk-ryeowook-kyuhyun-eng-sub-from-120723/

largeMeantime, let's count the days till 11 August. We have survived the 4 month strike, 2 weeks is nothing!

@lazyme2day - always enjoy reading your post - you may be joking but the seriousness is always behind that - the meaning is never missed.

I have a feeling that after the last episode, they don't really have to say anything more.  That time spent with Sora's parents, whatever conversations they had, were all so real; like Sora's father's message to LeeTeuk hoping he would someday do really call LeeTeuk as his son; him hoping for LeeTeuk to be there for Sora and make up for the things he, as her father, wasn't able to do; hoping that LeeTeuk loves his daughter more - and telling LeeTeuk that he trust him - that what he saw while doing the photoshoot made him realize he would be able to take care of his only child.  I believe there was more to this meeting - that's why I don't really care that much anymore whether they announce it or not.  I'm pretty sure LeeTeuk has got some assurance already, and if he spice up his relationship with Sora's father more, he wouldn't have to worry when he leaves - as long as he makes up his mind and have a very concrete plan.

Guest bulkie

xianlie90

said:

*well, my evil wish: no woojung for next week :P hohohohoo~ so that we can get DC 1hr full episode~ It will pay the missed episodes caused by Olympic*

Guest 2dimples

I think LT is wearing a hat from Sora!!!!!!!!!!
What do you all think?  Is it?
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=411824255548590&set=o.147643228664598&type=1&ref=nf

Guest thenewbie28

2dimples said: I think LT is wearing a hat from Sora!!!!!!!!!!
What do you all think?  Is it?
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=411824255548590&set=o.147643228664598&type=1&ref=nf

There are 2 types of people in this world those who hides their true colors and those that just cannot hide anything even if their life depends on it.
I'm sorry to say but LEETEUK is in the category OF 'HE JUST CAN'T HIDE ANYTHING EVEN IF HIS LIFE DEPENDS ON IT'. He is so obvious that nobody says anything anymore coz there's nothing to say, everything is out in the open, his FACE, BODY LANGUAGE, WORDS, SONGS.
When I saw the woojung couple, I realize what DC did not have that woojung did....DC's interaction is not dripping with unrealistic COYNESS. There was not a trace of either LT or SORA being coy with each other..it's just a natural and straight from the heart interaction of 2 people who are really attracted with each other.  2 people that hope their relationship can go much further  
I doubt the meeting with the parents ended there, I'm positive that they either meet up again after that or they will in the very near future. LT and Sora's dad would enjoy some drinks together and maybe even Sora's mom cooking something delicious for him too. I believe that Sora too wanted her parents opinion on LT. She really wants this relationship to work thus being the only child, she seeks the approval and opinion of her parents. With the green light from both of them, Sora is now more than ever committed to make this relationship a reality.
I wonder if Sora will be given the opportunity to meet LT's parents? I would love to see Sora and LT's mom. LT's mom is very much like him, funny with a ready smile on her face. I think they will get along well. 
HWAITING DC...!!!