[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@witeku: I know how you feel when you get a msg from your boss during your off-time. I hate it as well. And yes, Sora's face (LOL), she seemed very irritated that she had to distract herself by pouring the two scammers some cold water. (LOL. Sora-ssi, I think you need the glass of cold water more than the scammers. LOL)

Also, do you remember Sora was asking the two scammers (after entering and looking at the DC's bedroom) "aren't you guys coming out?" LOL. Poor DC, first Donghae and now the Scammer Couple. LOL. Could you imagine when both will be holding a house warming party with FJs? That is going to be madness. Their bedroom then would be in danger. They should have an alarm in their bedroom, so whenever they're not in and someone intrudes the alarm will go off like those actions movies: "WARNING! INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT!" LOL.

Alright FDs, I need to go rest now. It's fun and great to be back here. :D  Hopefully, we'll get some news about our DC in the coming days. Btw, can anyone see what polaroid pictures both Teukie and Sora took? Cuz I remember seeing some pictures taken with the polaroid camera and were laying on the coffee table that night. Were they taking pictures together and of each other? ( :\">  ) OMG, I need to stop being delusional. KEKEKE. I am so happy.

OK FDs, goodnite! Hopefully, I will be back again tmr.

@lazyme2day, I don't mind if it came earlier but 12am, its not just off-time. Its sleeping time. LOL.

Anyway, your last sentence cracking me up! If they really had those alert, I wanna see how all SJ boys reacted to it. OMG! It would be so much fun! More fun than how kangin locked them up in the small room *LOL*.. I'm imagining "Just for Laugh" prankssss. Ahahahha

P/S: goodnight to you! I better get my sleep as well. Nanait FDs!

Since our LT has a new song composed I tried to sneak into a composer's mind through internet.Ever felt urge to let out everything you feel for that special person? Nothing says "I love you" more than writing a song for the object of your affection. Well if you know how to play any instrument, and have a little creativity, you can write the "anthem" to the girl of your dreams.

Steps in composing a song.

1.Familiarize yourself with song writing. The more practice you have before hand, the better your next song will be.

2.Think of the beginning sentence of the song. Maybe something like, "When our eyes met I felt so sad, wondering why you're not with me a slow or fast tempo. Use something that describes an event between two people like meeting, enjoying time together, or breaking up.

3. Write down your feelings for this person, rhyming or not, (but it's better to write free-verse because rhyming doesn't really help you with expressing your creativity). But if you do see the opportunity where you can rhyme and it will make sense : go ahead4

4. Put together lyrics. Make up a few sentences, and then start working on the chorus.The chorus is the part of a song that repeats a few times in the whole song. You can think of it as the main part, because it usually includes the title of the song in it. Like if the title of the song was "Love at First Sight", the last part of the chorus could say "it was love at first sight," so it includes the title.

5. After you are done writing you can edit read over it and see the changes you could make or find ways to make it better or put more emotion into it.

Composing music can be seen as a complex of emotions being transformed into musical form. The ability of the composer to be in touch with his unconscious emotional complexes is essential to the process because emotions are the unifying element that joins us all, composers and listeners.

The artist, in general, sharing the same reality as the rest of the people, brings back from the depths of the collective unconscious the complex of emotions generated by that shared reality. He, then transforms it into language of the specific art that all of us can access in our consciousness. The resulting piece constitutes our path to the emotions originally experienced by all.

I just read from witeku that SJ members said that LT loved girls with pale skin meaning white skin.. I browse on the internet faces of a pale skin and I saw Nicole Kidman, Emma Watson & Kirsten Dunst ( SPIDERMAN ) and if this is true then the SJ members are giving hint about Sora who is definitely has a pale skin which Snow white character does really fit her skin color... with the SJ members saying these I feel happy that somehow my delusional world on LT and KS has become a 75% of liking each other.. By the way I want to ask anyone here about LT necklace that has a cross on it , I noticed this past few days he was wearing it and even on his tweet last july 12 he was wearing it. I wonder who gave this to him besides his mobile this is one of the consistent accesories he has always and when I looked at the pictures of LT in ILSAN where he is wearing a rabbit shirt I noticed that the chain lock has a heart figure on it. Just zoom the pictures and you can see and he was wearing it also in KBS HELLO include the fancam photos as well. Sorry if I cannot be able to attach the picture of it. It just makes me wonder.

Guest k_craze

Alright FDs, I need to go rest now. It's fun and great to be back here. :D  Hopefully, we'll get some news about our DC in the coming days. Btw, can anyone see what polaroid pictures both Teukie and Sora took? Cuz I remember seeing some pictures taken with the polaroid camera and were laying on the coffee table that night. Were they taking pictures together and of each other? ( :\">  ) OMG, I need to stop being delusional. KEKEKE. I am so happy.

@lazyme2day

The investigators on Baidu Forum found this and Vinnie reposted on wgmleeteukandkangsora.  The link is attached.  Happy reading.

http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2012/07/24/insight-leeteuk-take-soras-photo-in-pajamas/#comments

this is another investigation done by Vinnie.  They have eagle eyes too.

http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2012/07/29/insight-dimple-couple-dimple-house-and-sora-become-leeteuks-manager/#comments

The worst case scenario for Lee.Teuk.So.Ra are they are 'ascending to heaven' cause they are witnessing too much sweetness from the couple (realistically is no care, cause how many times does our couple go to the Dimple House)  Or they had sent the whole aquarium for others to adopt.

My view on why LT is wearing watch (other than his endorsement commitment), is that they are probably going to leave the house when Eunjung first call.  And they have no choice but change into their PJs quickly, hence the pants on the couch scene.  The Chinese sub translated what Sora said when they called Eunjung back and trying to persuade Scammer Couple not to come and failed, Sora said "We are ruined. We can't go home now", I had to go to Eng Sub if this is the exact translation though. If the Chinese sub is accurate, they are thinking of calling it a day (perhaps have their own private date without the cameras). When they lost the game, Sora even whined a bit that "she wants to sleep", they must be really tired after the swim date.

The only part I do not like, and maybe FDs may not agree with me, is Sora trying to fit into the variety show part a bit by 'screaming and putting her hand over her mouth" when Woojung went into their room. That is the only time throughout DC, that I had seen her act. That's why I didn't like watching the scamming house variety part, cause I am blaming the production team for making Sora compromise and trying to be part of this variety show.  Throughout it all, Sora is really quiet and unsure what is expected of her, a few times she said something eg when she said she liked the idea of having the camping car and drifted her sentence and she will look at LT to seek his guidance.

However, because of the fakeness of this whole scamming segment, it brought out the genuity of our couple, when Sora pulled her chair away from Jang Woo when she was asked to sit next to him. This is done unconsciously by a woman who doesn't want to give the wrong impression to her man who is seated across her. Of course, the famous folding his pants portion and LT's reaction after SR cheered for him.

Anyway, I really hope that DC is back THIS SATURDAY and hope that Woojung is very very short, say 15 min and we have the next 45min of DC to compensate us for the long wait.

@0timelost

love your post. Really with so many gestures and hints, and LT's latest tweet about his new song, we can't help being delusional. 

Thanks for bringing up the V sign at Strong Heart, I did not notice those :)  

waahhh!!! you guys are daebakkk!!  you got this forum alive with your humor!  the funniest is the discussion about LT's pants!!! =)) =)) :)) :))

@lazyme2day - I almost joined you in your imagination about DC couple (in fact, I think I did but I paid more attention to my chicken sandwich - thank God!)

@witeku @lazyme2day @shymaldita @k_craze - you made this forum into a chatroom - but it was good - I was cracking up while having lunch! 

LT's pants, his unbuttoned shirt, and the crampled bedsheet - and not wanting to have a visitor - quite questionable - something might be in the planning!

Love all your posts - very entertaining!  and yes, put an alarm in that bedroom so no one can just enter when they want to - it's for their own sake too (sorry my mind just got a little dusty) !!

@otimelost - welcome welcome back!!!

@witeku , I agree that Lee Teuk probably went into this with an open mind and maybe hoping to find someone;  it helped that they both seem attracted to each other as evidenced by their first meeting ( Lee Teuk can't help but stare at her and Sora admitting that Lee Teuk caught her eye the first time they met contrary to what Eun Hyuk said that she met his eyes. Remember also that when she was asked who she wants to save she chose the members of the Teuk Academy) . And of course no one can deny their  awesome physical chemistry The scene in the bus where they caught each others eyes gave me the goosebumps...and who can forget  the furniture store scene while they were in bed?I was hoping they could have stayed longer in bed and flirted some more.I found it funny that Lee Teuk can only  stare at Sora if she  is not directly looking at him and as soon as Sora start gazing back at him he will look somewhere else....his way of probably keeping everything in check ...kkkk....If I can feel their electricity and body heat from where I was seating watching it , imagine how much more intense it was for them and especially for him!.

And I have said it over and over,  they do have fun together , they like being in each other's company. remember when they rode together on the way to the airport? That was a good 2 hour drive from Seoul and it can be pretty boring from my experience but of course if you like the person you are sharing the ride with , that time is way too short. Even the MC's noted they both seem sad that it was over so soon and that they seem to really like each other.

And yes like what @viyra said  they seem to know how to conform to each others personalities and wants , giving in at times when the other wants to do something else.
I am sure at some point during the early days  Lee Teuk really thought about a future with Sora . And at some point,  it seems he was really sure of himself . He knew  that it was getting serious on his part ....  But then during the early times, Sora  was difficult to read and i myself although i witnessed the glances and saw the improvement in their skinship  was also asking myself if  Soras' heart was moved .....remember the video of Lee Teuk  talking to Shindong  about it? He knew he was falling but he was not sure if she was....this is probably where the statement  of  Soras' dad makes sense the most...that at times,  it is difficult for her to show how she exactly feels.

@kcraze I agree , it was after Sora missed him  when they  were separated that she probably realized and accepted what she felt. but i still believe that Lee Teuk probably did not stay in touch  during those times because he probably thought that he did everything he needed to do to tell her what she meant to him( his gifts are not simple gifts, they were extravagant and meant to be given to win someone over)
And so during those times he acted like a typical guy...who after giving a piece of himself and exposing himself to the other person waited for a positive response and when nothing came he probably thought it was a lost cause. But i  believe that if things have been cleared between them and deep feelings have been declared and commitment has been given, then  he should continue with how he started this relationship , with thoughtfulness , sweetness , generosity  trust and understanding at the right doses because in my experience or inexperience of it, that is how your feelings flourish and love survives.

@Shymaldita, totally agree that you write what you feel....and at the rate our groom is writing there are definitely a lot of warm loving feelings going on in him!

on the other note, I am  kind of disappointed that their honeymoon is still in the horizon . but then at least we know that he is not yet enlisting anytime soon.

FD's FIGHTING!!!!

Guest mywebfoot

Sora did look horribly offended and scandalised. I doubt she was acting that bit. Where she did look lost was during the variety show games, she was very much out of her element there, and yes, she did follow Teukie's lead on most things. I liked how that segment shows their growing teamwork.

About the coming week's segments. This is really bad timing for Eunjung. I won't comment on the whole T-ara affair, but only on how it affects WGM. By bad timing I mean, she was just scripted to be the scammer couple in WGM, and then the whole Hwayoung bullying affair just broke and if WGM airs the ongoing scam she's just going to look like an absolute b****h. If the producers are kind to her they'll minimise Woojung time. If they're not, they will milk it for all it's scandalous glory. I hope they do the former. I can't watch if they do the latter. Nasty stuff from the underbelly of k-Ent going on there.

Guest k_craze

Sora did look horribly offended and scandalised. I doubt she was acting that bit. Where she did look lost was during the variety show games, she was very much out of her element there, and yes, she did follow Teukie's lead on most things. I liked how that segment shows their growing teamwork.

About the coming week's segments. This is really bad timing for Eunjung. I won't comment on the whole T-ara affair, but only on how it affects WGM. By bad timing I mean, she was just scripted to be the scammer couple in WGM, and then the whole Hwayoung bullying affair just broke and if WGM airs the ongoing scam she's just going to look like an absolute b****h. If the producers are kind to her they'll minimise Woojung time. If they're not, they will milk it for all it's scandalous glory. I hope they do the former. I can't watch if they do the latter. Nasty stuff from the underbelly of k-Ent going on there.

Agree that they should minimise the scamming part so that we can have MORE of our couple.  I really do not care about T-ara case, heard the CEO of their agency is 'the end of our digestive system'.

Btw, I just started reading your fanfic.  Love your writing style....if you continue chapter by chapter you can make it to the Mills & Boons :)  You make this old lady blush a lot and having naughty images. LOL

waaahhh!! what happened?  I just left this thread for a few minutes and when I came back, looks like I am in a different planet?

now I feel like I am inside a prison!!  and even the emoticons seem to have lost their spaces!!

The only part I do not like, and maybe FDs may not agree with me, is Sora trying to fit into the variety show part a bit by 'screaming and putting her hand over her mouth" when Woojung went into their room. That is the only time throughout DC, that I had seen her act. That's why I didn't like watching the scamming house variety part, cause I am blaming the production team for making Sora compromise and trying to be part of this variety show.  Throughout it all, Sora is really quiet and unsure what is expected of her, a few times she said something eg when she said she liked the idea of having the camping car and drifted her sentence and she will look at LT to seek his guidance.

Geez i don't understand how to do a quote...this new format is a totally new learn from scratch type of experience

K_craze..I totally felt like you when I first watched that scene in the last episode...When you mentioned it i knew exactly what you were talking about..It was the only time i ever felt Sora was over reacting/acting in a situation. leeteuk is known to have the mc bug overwhelm him at times and he over acts on occassion so i expect it from him but not Sora.

It wasn't a big deal anyway. The  scenario i.e./scamming thing makes it go from real to reel. i don't know why the PD tought a ridiculous scenario like house switching/scamming would be better than real feelings and issues being discussed but it is what it is.

Guest k_craze

@sqd66

Thanks for agreeing, I was afraid that I was the only one who feels this way.  And I do not like that to see an unconfident Sora. She was so lost.

Sometimes I felt like writing to the production team to just leave Dimple alone. Just give them a place to go and they will still make us squeal with excitement with their loving interaction.  This couple already makes us fall even when we are unsure of their reel or real relationship....what more now when we believe that they had crossed the line. If the PD will just watch their past episodes, they should know that this is their ONLY couple that do not need any missions, script or other cast (except for Ep 1-3 when Fighting Juniors were appreciated for breaking the ice).  They have this spontaneity in them that no other couple has. Just look at the failed episodes when the PD put some script into the show - matchmaking session, then the double date, and now Woojung. The double date is the best homework for the PD, since DC clearly outshoned Donghae and his date. They sizzled so much during their tango that I bet Donghae felt it too, looking at the thoughtful gaze when he watched the couple.

Guest bulkie

There is no DC dose this week, so I spent my time watching old episode, 
1. btw, do the real estate agent lying ? 

2i8kx9c.jpg
161kyu1.jpg
He said people can't see from the outside, but when "scam couple" come, there is screencap,. 
2. I faound out it very cute when sora also angry to the snowman, do anyone can translate it ? what is the caption in the screencap ? axk9cy.jpg

Guest icyou_768

Watching the recent episode again, and I find it interesting when I compare the two couple's behaviour. In no way is my comparison to criticize woojung couple(as I am a fan myself. This couple is really entertaining and funny to watch. However, do I think they became real? No) 
I'm not going to touch upon the interactions which have already been discussed but I wanted to add something else I've noticed(unless this has already been noted..not sure). When Leeteuk and Jangwoo were about to face off, Jangwoo brings his foot to his wife so she can massage it to warm up and get ready for battle. Sora, in turn, follows their actions. Here's the thing: Jangwoo brings his foot towards his wife for her to massage however, Leeteuk kinda just stretches his toes on the table and Sora is the one who takes the initiative to take his foot. Wow, Teuk really is considerate to Sora and listened to her when she said she is like a slow bumper car when it comes to skinship. I think he allows Sora to choose the type of skinship she is comfortable with (which is very charming in my eyes..since I know some guys would not be that considerate). 
Also, I find it funny how different Eunjung and Sora are when they are warming up and stretching their husbands' toes for the game LOL! Eunjung just kinda pats Jangwoo's foot whereas we see Sora fully stretching her husband's toes. Maybe it's just me but I feel a person's feet is really an intimate part. In my opinion, Eunjung's actions would be how one does it to a friend and Sora's would be how one did it to someone she was extremely comfortable with -cough- boyfriend
@bulkie : interesting find! I never noticed that! :) 

Guest mywebfoot

@k_craze :P. you call ME naughty? You the one talking about sizzzling tangos! They were just two people dancing! What did YOU see??? :)) :*

@viyra, what's wrong dear? Sorry wouldn't able to post much as i'm battling at work today just to satisfy jittery someone!! (sorry im still pissed *LOL*)
@janpyo, indeed, i love whenever they stare at each others eyes. But those stares, for me it differs between before the strike and after the strike. It comes with different meaning and intention too. 
@mywebfoot, @k_craze and @sqd66, My opinion on Sora's action, i don't think she's acting. But her whole behavior when the scammer couple came seems a bit controlled. I don't think she's acting though. Like what me and @lazyme2day discussed before (eventhough we put it in a fun manner), but Sora seriously look irritated when the scammer couple came. She's trying to get along with what and how Leeteuk handle the situation. When the couple said that they wanted to entered the room, Sora is the first to agree but then she looked at Leeteuk who seems to be a bit reserved and that time she realized that she probably has agreed to something that Leeteuk won't. When she screamed, again her eyes is looking at Leeteuk. As if, "ommo, i've done something that i'm not supposed to-kind of look". So yeah, i don't think she's acting. :)
Anyway, SJ's 6th jibs coming out 7th August 2012

슈퍼주니어 (SuperJunior) - 6집 repackage SPY tracklist
1. Sexy, Free & Single
2. SPY
3. 너로부터 (From U)
4. Outsider
5. Only U
6. 하루 (HARU)
7. Now
8. Rockstar
9. 걸리버 (Gulliver)
10. 언젠가는 (Someday)
11. 달콤씁쓸 (Bittersweet)
12. 빠삐용 (Butterfly)
13. 머문다 (Daydream)
14. 헤어지는 날 (A ‘Good’bye)

cr: 

린채 (@lynchae1106)

So, which one is Teukie's new composed song? Could it be "Only U"? :PI'm waiting for this!