[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest k_craze

Ok, I got to sleep. Hope tomorrow I can see this reached 500 pages with suggestion on how DC celebrates LT birthday.

Guest xianlie90

WHOA, this thread is moving so fast...!
it takes sometime for me to read everyone comments.. xD

well, you guys already speak all my mind so let me just share some pic update from DC trip at Nami Island last 20 June..

12.06.20 [Fantaken]  Leeteuk at Nami Island (credits: rexsuju13 at weibo)
have%20not%20seen%20FD
6a5c78c0gw1duag2qv9mkj.jpg
6a5c78c0gw1duafwxx46ij.jpg
6a5c78c0gw1duaftgcx5bj.jpg

btw, only 1 month left for TeukSora 300th Day Anniversary!! (i think it will be around July25 or 26) Any plans FD???

oh and thanks everyone for the explanation about 'not clear translation' from KSN. I was like this :-/ when I watch it this morning.. now I understand becoz of you guys ^^ gomawo!

[EDIT]

@lazyme2day as i know Flickr didnt allow direct link to a picture file, while the insert image button only works for direct link picture.. maybe you can try to upload your pic in photobucket or imageshack.. it'll give you direct link for your picture..

@k_craze, my husband would do so if he knows i'm stick with this forum everyday. Luckily we're in a long distance relationship so he couldn't see much what i'm doing on daily basis *LOL*. Oh, btw, Sungmin birthday on jan 1st and he get a birthday cake, eunhyuk is in april i think but he didn't get any birthday cake. But i believe she must send a message through LT :P
@lazyme2day, exactly. There are even rumours saying that Leeteuk smashing the cake on Sungmin's face because of what he said on WGM x'mas special, ahahaha~

Guest turquoise21

@k_craze... That's ok... At least you're using your iPad. I'm using my iPod to comment, so I know how you feel. I came upon the Sweet Potato couple by chance, that got me curious on WGM, but didn't really continue watching WGM after I saw an episode where they had to go on a trip with the other couples, who IMO were over the top on the lovey-dovey part. I don't think I would want to watch woojung couple, didn't like them during the Christmas special and I read recaps on them, just didn't appeal to me. As for Kim Hyun Joong, I read somewhere they are quite a popular couple till now. I've watched a few episodes and every time KHJ says something, HwayBo will be ROFL literally! He is just so funny!!0()…:

@k_craze, my husband would do so if he knows i'm stick with this forum everyday. Luckily we're in a long distance relationship so he couldn't see much what i'm doing on daily basis *LOL*. Oh, btw, Sungmin birthday on jan 1st and he get a birthday cake, eunhyuk is in april i think but he didn't get any birthday cake. But i believe she must send a message through LT

:P

@lazyme2day, exactly. There are even rumours saying that Leeteuk smashing the cake on Sungmin's face because of what he said on WGM x'mas special, ahahaha~

Guest robinblue91

@k_craze, my husband would do so if he knows i'm stick with this forum everyday. Luckily we're in a long distance relationship so he couldn't see much what i'm doing on daily basis *LOL*. Oh, btw, Sungmin birthday on jan 1st and he get a birthday cake, eunhyuk is in april i think but he didn't get any birthday cake. But i believe she must send a message through LT

Guest xianlie90

@lazyme2day lol~ maybe Sora was going somewhee and teuk give surprise by pick up her with couple bicycle!
although I think it'll better if he just take single bicycle, so sora can sit on the back with her arms wrapped round him! :D

oh btw, i edit my previous comment for your question about insert image in soompi

Guest azkii

@turquoise21 i also know wgm from the sweet potato couple accidently,when i found some videos in youtube. i watch all sweet potato couple's episodes,but i didnt really watch other couples cz i'm not really interested.. when DC couple join,i was already a SJ's fans so i already have an intention to watch it.. and now totally crazy about DC :x

Guest robinblue91

@ lazyme2day: hahahaha! i bet he didn't do it in front of sora! if someone did that with my cake, i would have not taken it that lightly! some people suggested from the look of cake (in siwon tweet pic) it was home made!  hmmm....!!

Guest azkii

@lennycsn  @k_craze  i like that idea too.. i mean for me i'll choose them to do the perk on cheeks first instead lip-to-lip kiss,atleast for now.. coz, we know that they just back together not long ago,so there's no need to rush to do the kiss thing.. like sora said, when the time and the mood is good,i'm sure it'll happened soon or later :)
i just cant imagined how blushed teuk face will be if they really kiss... :\">

Guest turquoise21

@witeku, @k_craze... My husband has given up try to solve my K-addiction. I have Koreanized this household. My brother thinks we named our little one with a Korean name, which is not because there's a 'z' in her name and I got addicted after she was born. The amazing thing about toddlers, they recognise Korean. She'll be shouting "Mummy! Your Koyean show!" when the tv switches to my KDramas. Apart from that, there's the cooking and learning Korean by myself. I guess I've got it really bad... :)

I don't know whether this has been posted before, but this is how I got started on DC a few weeks ago...

http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/01/variety-roulette-we-got-married

I still can't understand how Donghae did not have his wallet with him when he went on his date. Haha