[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest AnneDee07

Watched the english subs around 6-7times just before i fall asleep. I should sleep early actually as i need to go to work the next morning. But as i start watching the eng sub of course i won't be able to sleep until my excitement level is in its stable state. All i can say is that the body language and every words said seriously do have those lovey dovey feeling. I love how that interact with each other, the shyness and the smile that are honesty and sincere. Indeed, leeteuk have shown jealousy and he's really a jealous person. His facial expression when he watched sora dance with the instractor was priceless! Those facial expression wouldn't come out if they were doing it just for the sake of the show. As usually my anticipation continues until saturday come. Will be waiting patiently while replay last episode as many as possible.

P/s: have a nice day ahead FDs!

Guest janetv

there's so many positive comments here

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/06/leeteuk-kang-sora-learn-the-tango-dance-on-we-got-married#comment-565688258

Guest lallinachan

These are in my opinion the more "naked faces" I've seen in this episode (meaning those that most showed their feelings^^):
a1dzn.jpg

2w1zad1.jpg

QUESTION! I dont get  some things about the subbed version:
the scene was like this:
DT: Have you guys not kissed before?
LT: No we haven't.
DT: Really? not even once?
LT: No, that's not it. ---> ? what does it mean? Does it mean simply "no I we didn't"? why the other laught?

And then when Sora is in the blackroom scene:
Q: what would you have done if he really kissed you?
S: Like that I couldn't win. ---> What does it mean? That she would not have stopped him?

Sorry, but with my basic english I don't get the meaning of these two lines, can you help me?

Guest AnneDee07

@lallinachan: if i'm not mistaken, this is what the conversation could be:

DT: Have you not kissed before?

LT: No i haven't.

LT: No, that's not it.

As what i've been told by my korean friend, korean seldom use I or you when they converse. So here's where it might lead to some misunderstanding. it can be that the DT were asking about them or only asking about leeteuk. Since they are neither i nor you said by the DT. But i think based on my observation, the teacher was asking whether leeteuk have not kissed before. Since he is obviously shy when they asked him to do the 'attemption of kiss' step.

The laugh maybe occured because of leeteuk's spontaneous confession that he have kissed someone before. Hope this can help u understand a little bit.

Any people who's very good in korean language, Do correct me if i'm wrong.

And for the 2nd one, as per my understanding sora won't be able to resist if leeteuk decided to kiss her right at that moment. She won't stop him and she'll just go with the flow (as she also wants it to happen). Hehehe ^^v

Apologise me if i'm wrong.

Guest elijawol

My third attemp to post..I hope I can post it now...

As I watch the episode( eng sub) it is a very interesting one...if you have observe in other show of LT he is fond putting his hands in his waist when talking and fold his hands in his chest when contimplating in something...but in the last episode after they perfected the tango posture LT embraces himself while listening to the teacher for the next step and he stand far away to SR.( in my analysis this gesture means self preservation and controlling one self of ones emotion) « I'm happy to see this gesture bcoz it means LT have a hardtime controlling his own emotion not to show off during filming»I wonder what will be the reaction of his brother after seeing this episode.

During bedscene..I keep on replaying the episode just to confirm my observation,and base on it I observe that she put her left leg to LT leg.. and its very cute to see that they are not awkward in the bed and they are more natural especially when SR yawn and LT laugh at the cuteness..

For the next episode regarding LT uncomfortable about SM and SR accidental meeting in a restaurant,I think LT saw the Ep.22 and he is very curious why and he taught that he will going to ask SR about it when they will meet again...LT is really a possessive and a jealous husband first he get jealous to their tango teacher(who wouldn't? Their teacher is a H.O.T and taller than him...kekekeke..)second he get unreasonable jealous toward his brother SM for the accidental meeting..oooohhhh.teukie boy I hope you will learn underground movement so that you can meet SR without camera and that unreasonable jealousy of yours will be erased..

Guest lennycsn

@lallinachan i understand your confusion. i am too ended up watching both eng and mandarin subbed. I found mandarin subbed has got the closest meaning in translation.

Guest lallinachan

@lallinachan

: if i'm not mistaken, this is what the conversation could be:

DT: Have you not kissed before?

LT: No i haven't.

LT: No, that's not it.

As what i've been told by my korean friend, korean seldom use I or you when they converse. So here's where it might lead to some misunderstanding. it can be that the DT were asking about them or only asking about leeteuk. Since they are neither i nor you said by the DT. But i think based on my observation, the teacher was asking whether leeteuk have not kissed before. Since he is obviously shy when they asked him to do the 'attemption of kiss' step.

The laugh maybe occured because of leeteuk's spontaneous confession that he have kissed someone before. Hope this can help u understand a little bit.

Any people who's very good in korean language, Do correct me if i'm wrong.

And for the 2nd one, as per my understanding sora won't be able to resist if leeteuk decided to kiss her right at that moment. She won't stop him and she'll just go with the flow (as she also wants it to happen). Hehehe ^^v

Apologise me if i'm wrong.

Guest lennycsn

@witeku lol. Sure. But im having breakfast outside now. Because of DC and this thread, i ended up subsribe mobile broadband which i have resisted for years. that's how crazy i am now with DC.

@lallinachan, Maybe if @lennycsn would be able to help us. I'm learning a bit of mandarin (basic), but i don't think it could help me here :P Anyway, goodnight to you! ;)
@lennycsn, no worries dear, at your leisure time. Thanks! :D
p/s: DC get me crazy over variety shows too which i never even take a glance at it before. I'm a forever k-drama shipper, but DC turned me into variety show shipper too, ahahaha~

Guest Hanyi

@lallinachan, @AnneDee07, @witeku, @lennycsn: Since I am going to have a meeting in 10 mins, I'll just try to give you my understanding on Sora's part first base on my memory of the episode.  The staff asked Sora about her possible reaction if Teukie really kissed her.  Her initial thought was to "refuse" in the first place, and then pretend to lose her persistence in refusing (yes, she would let Teukie kiss her).  But Sora pointed out rightly at the end of her comments "It (Teukie kissing her) didn't happen, so it's pointless in discussing anymore".

For Teukie's reply, the teacher was surprised by Teukie's awkwardness towards looking straght at Sora's eyes and so he asked Teukie if the Dimple Couple had kissed before.  So Teukie said no, not even once.

Hope this helps to clear the cloud above your heads.  And look forward to @lennyscn's Chinese subs. 

Oh! That's a frustrated statement by Sora. Tskk tskk tskk.. Teukie you really missed your chance. Ahahaha.. Thanks for the explaination @hanyi. You're the most dedicated FD I've ever seen ;)

Anyway, did anybody sense dont-challenge-me kind of statement when Leeteuk says "you don't think I can do it don't you" to sora when she bursted into laughter during the almost-kiss scene and even the instructor asked at that point of time "are you going to do it for real?" Hahaha... Teukie is full of self conciousness while Sora is always go with the flow of Leeteuk's pace.

Looking at their "naked" glance as what lalla said and leeteuk jealousy, I can't help to think that both of them hv something off-screen but they need to control it or act around it for the show. By far, I think this is the most sex-appealing partner of WGM (based on short review that I watch/see from other couple). Their opposite sex attraction is just too obvious. Hahaha

@lallinachan, @AnneDee07, @witeku, @lennycsn: Since I am going to have a meeting in 10 mins, I'll just try to give you my understanding on Sora's part first base on my memory of the episode.  The staff asked Sora about her possible reaction if Teukie really kissed her.  Her initial thought was to "refuse" in the first place, and then pretend to lose her persistence in refusing (yes, she would let Teukie kiss her).  But Sora pointed out rightly at the end of her comments "It (Teukie kissing her) didn't happen, so it's pointless in discussing anymore".

For Teukie's reply, the teacher was surprised by Teukie's awkwardness towards looking straght at Sora's eyes and so he asked Teukie if the Dimple Couple had kissed before.  So Teukie said no, not even once.

Hope this helps to clear the cloud above your heads.  And look forward to @lennyscn's Chinese subs. 

Guest lennycsn

Guys, here is the translation.

DT: both of you have yet to kiss?

LT: no

DT: so; you have never kisses before?

LT: it is not like that.

(subtitle: answer the question honestly)

now, does this make sense to you? 1st question is related to DC. 2nd question is directly pointing to LT.

I'm waiting for my turn for my appmt with doc today so I think I'm going to kill my time by replying to all comments here *LOL*

Thanks @lennycsn for providing the chinese translation. I believe Leeteuk answer is more towards "that's not a relevant question" kind of answer. Ahahaha.. Teukie ah, you always get caught red-handed everytime especially with our queen of asking question. She thinks off the situation quite fast, just like how she shows her talent in crafting stories during strong heart episode :P

Guest lennycsn

About Sr's confession in the black room, @Hanyi got it right. SR said, she would pretend to refuse but then it'd never did happen. Poor SR, she looks dissappointed with it when she commented that. At this stage, if I were SR, I will be seriously 'draught'. LOL 

Guest AnneDee07

@hanyi: thank you very much for the explaination. It definitely clears the clouds above my head. Eventually i get to understand their conversation more. Now, focus on work! Keep this thing out of ur mind for a little while. Hwaiting!

@lennycsn: its true what u've said. Chinese translation got the closest one. Thank you for translation too! It's a bit confusing at first as in to which those questions were directed to. I always thought that the 2nd question was directed to LT but the 1st question remains unsure. Now that u've explained, it solved the mystery.

Thank you again to all FDs for the effort shown and the helping hands given. I'm glad that i found this thread. Hwaiting FDs!

Guest lennycsn

Owwhh.....rewatch the episode, there was too much sweetness that I thought I am going to get diabetes. They have gone back to their original closeness when they were in amusement park. The different is there is slight closeness between them now because of the tango. No more awkwardness. *Smile in happiness*

Guest turquoise21

Hey there! Hope everyone had a good weekend! Here's my (delusional) thoughts on whether they kissed or not. They DID kiss... That was Sora coming up for air after kissing under the covers. No way they can can do it for long, it'll be too stuffy under there. And Teukie? He just fainted with the intensity of it all. Bwahaha...!!!

As for LT's glances to Sora while dancing with the instructor, I think he was more worried that he'll make Sora mad... Because he was not only jealous but getting mad as well seeing Sora letting herself being held by someone else other than himself. He was probably thinking of how he was going to handle an angry Sora. ;)