[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest jclare88

@Pretty Noona please keep your profile picture :) i'm fine with it :) similar effect for our pic.. i like!! hehe..!!

rose!! similar to the rose in ep 23? HAHAHA

Guest turquoise21

Not sure if anyone shared or watched this video already' date=' but Sora's English is quite good and by quite good - I mean real good. And she's so beautiful. http://youtu.be/5sS_o_T5s9kcr: hphpsmNow, I'm a bit worried for STIFF-NECK-TEUK (Sorry FDs, I can't help calling him by this name after watching Ep23. lol). Teukie, you better treat Sora well and to keep her by your side at all times. Or else, there's gonna be a lot of men after her.   :-SS[/quote']

Her English is not good, it's PERFECT!! Better than Jang Geun Suk's, kinda like Boa's. I'm impressed! No wonder she could do a Korean-American accent while speaking in Korean in the episode when they were cooking teobokki together.

Guest lennycsn

Hey there! Hope everyone had a good weekend! Here's my (delusional) thoughts on whether they kissed or not. They DID kiss... That was Sora coming up for air after kissing under the covers. No way they can can do it for long, it'll be too stuffy under there. And Teukie? He just fainted with the intensity of it all. Bwahaha...!!!

As for LT's glances to Sora while dancing with the instructor, I think he was more worried that he'll make Sora mad... Because he was not only jealous but getting mad as well seeing Sora letting herself being held by someone else other than himself. He was probably thinking of how he was going to handle an angry Sora.

;)

alt=

;)

src="/plugins/Emotify/design/images/3.gif" width=1 height=1>

yes...you are right. Teukie was jealous + mad. And want to get back at her, like " dont you feel anything? " i laughed so hard on this part.

Guest jclare88

i tried watching the episode again and again.. i saw teukie's head at the end facing sora.. i will try to screen-shot tonight.. but still.. THEY LOOK SO GOOD.. AWWWWWWW.. *melted*

Guest turquoise21

sorry' date=' @turquoise21, quote without your name with it. im still trying to get use to soompi. :([/quote']

@lennycsn... That's ok. I'm new also and still trying to find my way around too! Let's learn together as we go along... ;)

I just woke up and I have to open my laptop for your updates. After watching the bed scene of the couple it was leeteuk who suggested to put the blanket eventhough it is warm and turn the lights off. I noticed that sora don't mind what her husband suggest and after putting on the blanket you can see a big gap empty space on leeteuk side coz  he really get's near with sora. I was looking a lot of times the shape and movements on the blanket and somehow I saw that leeteuk is totally near sora's place and I remember when he told sora before in the furniture shop while they are in bed that he is a man and he can feel something. I guess they both feel something while doing the tango dance and while leeteuk is massaging and carrying sora. I can say both felt something that's why they have to stay under the blanket. Sora's yawn I think something has happened to distract leeteuk attention coz he was still in the blanket, I mean both and after that you can see sora's head popping out while leeteuk is still on his blanket a small gap on his face pops out but not like with sora. Sorry if you think this is delusional but this is based on what I felt. It is either they hold hands inside or leeteuk has given her a short kiss.. I remember sora said that she don't mind the kiss if there is no camera and 100% there is no camera on the blanket itself.Bedroom has a camera though it was attached to the wall like in their kitchen meaning no people around to look at their movements.So i guess leeteuk is very smart to put on the blanket and turn off the lights. what do you think guys??? I watched the scene for almost 50 times and based on sora reaction during the massaged you can see that she feel for him. I wish to see sora do the piggy back ride with leeteuk..

@turquoise21: She's good eh? I just find her really gorgeous. And you know the bathrobe part? How I wish that setting was with Teukie during their honeymoon, even though STIFF-NECK-TEUK likes to take off their cumbersome clothes on an island. Kekeke. (oh dear, delusional me).

Guest robinblue91

I just in love with this forum and all FDs delusional thinking! kekeke!just love reading each and every post!
whenever leeteuk commented about sora being light someone points out that he has turn red! lolx!first time, when he lifts sora for first time he tells instructor that she is light.. n instructor replies then why are you so red?then even in house leeteuk tells sora she is very light n then she points to her ear but you are turning red!
but i'm kind of sure the reason wasn't sora's weight! :P

I just in love with this forum and all FDs delusional thinking! kekeke!just love reading each and every post!

whenever leeteuk commented about sora being light someone points out that he has turn red! lolx!first time, when he lifts sora for first time he tells instructor that she is light.. n instructor replies then why are you so red?then even in house leeteuk tells sora she is very light n then she points to her ear but you are turning red!

but i'm kind of sure the reason wasn't sora's weight! :P

@robinblue91: Yes, at first when STIFF-NECK-TEUK lifted Sora up, I was like, you sure? You looked like you can't handle it. But for the second time, his ears are tomato red. LOL.

These are in my opinion the more "naked faces" I've seen in this episode (meaning those that most showed their feelings^^):

a1dzn.jpg

2w1zad1.jpg

QUESTION! I dont get  some things about the subbed version:

the scene was like this:

DT: Have you guys not kissed before?

LT: No we haven't.

DT: Really? not even once?

LT: No, that's not it.

---> ? what does it mean? Does it mean simply "no I we didn't"? why the other laught?

And then when Sora is in the blackroom scene:

Q: what would you have done if he really kissed you?

S: Like that I couldn't win. ---> What does it mean? That she would not have stopped him?

Sorry, but with my basic english I don't get the meaning of these two lines, can you help me?