[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lennycsn

@azkii... I'm not a SuJu fan... yet! Now SuJu are on on every KPop programme(I think this is part of their promotion for their new album). I shout out their names like a crazy fan-girl/ahjumma' date=' just to annoy hubby. A few weeks ago I only know Heechul and Siwon through dramas, LT and Shindong through Strong Heart. And now, not only do I know their names, I recognised them! Haha! Why wasn't I aware of KPop when I was in my teens? Hahaha![/quote']

Same here. i know suju years ago but never bother about them because too many of them. and i actually pay attention to each one of them. the fj makes me laugh so hard that i fall in love with them straight. and then i know LT for the first time in this show.

Guest lennycsn

@lennycsn  @k_craze  i like that idea too.. i mean for me i'll choose them to do the perk on cheeks first instead lip-to-lip kiss,atleast for now.. coz, we know that they just back together not long ago,so there's no need to rush to do the kiss thing.. like sora said, when the time and the mood is good,i'm sure it'll happened soon or later :)

i just cant imagined how blushed teuk face will be if they really kiss... :\">

@azkii, @lennycsn, @witeku... Sora pecks LT on the cheek. LT kisses Sora on the forehead. Tingling all over just thinking about it. :x

Aha! you delutionized further than me. lol. like that ideas though. but would our stiff neck teukie do it? rofl.

Guest robinblue91

@ lazyme2day: somehow i imagine sora to be good with baking stuff and deserts n surprise teukie one day! kekekeke! there are people who can't cook main dishes but are ok with deserts... *ahem*me*ahem* birthday surprise may be!
meikatoLiz: ya they missed all the imp occasions please please let them do something special this time! 

@robinblue91: LOL! I have a friend who's like that too. I remember her trying to cook some main dish and I was watching her. And I was like "What are you doing? You got all the procedure wrong. How can you cook something when you don't even have the stove on?" LOL. So funny thinking about it. But I think baking would be easier for Sora. But do you think Sungmin would smash the cake into Teukie's face, or do you think he has some more devilish idea than just caking Jealous Teuk?

Sorry, a bit off-topic. But while taking that screencap of Sungmin, I was always wondering why Donghae was wearing sunglasses during Ep9 (SS4 Concert rehersal) and it is because poor Donghae has a swollen right eye.

vlcsnap2012062510h06m22.png

I just want to share this video of super junior ( with leeteuk ) going for the house warming of KANGIN  and LEE YOON JI  ( WGM couple 2009 )

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xndtn7_eng-sub-we-got-married-ep-50-feat-kangji-couple_shortfilms?fbc=874

I wish this kind of episode will happened to our couple..

Our leeteuk is really a teaser he suggested a peppero kiss and who ever is the winner will pay for the chinese food that goes for the kangin and lee yoon ji and the rest of sj also played the game. hope they can visit our couple soon.

Guest turquoise21

@lennycsn  @k_craze  i like that idea too.. i mean for me i'll choose them to do the perk on cheeks first instead lip-to-lip kiss,atleast for now.. coz, we know that they just back together not long ago,so there's no need to rush to do the kiss thing.. like sora said, when the time and the mood is good,i'm sure it'll happened soon or later :)

i just cant imagined how blushed teuk face will be if they really kiss... :\">

@azkii, @lennycsn, @witeku... Sora pecks LT on the cheek. LT kisses Sora on the forehead. Tingling all over just thinking about it. :x

Aha! you delutionized further than me. lol. like that ideas though. but would our stiff neck teukie do it? rofl.

You know the saying "if you can't go to the mountain, the mountain needs to come to you. " In the case, if stiff-neck- teukie's lips can't get to Sora's forehead, Sora will have to move her forehead to Teukie's lips. That would be hilarious!! ROFL. But I don't want Sora doing all the work, she already did her part in ep 22. LT should be initialising this. Do it spontaneously, like how Sora backhugged him after the concert/proposal.

Guest lennycsn

@layme2day if our delusion materialize i think is going to be chaos with the present of fj. afterall, LT gonna be 30 its going to be more chaotic. revenge is easy if SR is there.

lennycsn

wrote:

»

turquoise21

wrote:

»

azkii

wrote:

»

@lennycsn

@k_craze

i like that idea too.. i mean for me i'll choose them to do the perk on cheeks first instead lip-to-lip kiss,atleast for now.. coz, we know that they just back together not long ago,so there's no need to rush to do the kiss thing.. like sora said, when the time and the mood is good,i'm sure it'll happened soon or later

:)

<br />

i just cant imagined how blushed teuk face will be if they really kiss...

:\"&gt;

Guest lennycsn

@turquoise21 LOL. No way for SR to initiate. to teukie, no pain no gain. aint no free lunch for him. a peck just a boast. gosh...think this is too much for me tonight...lol

Guest robinblue91

@ lazyme2day: he can take all type of revange if sora is there... kekeke! as we can see how much teuk is jealous!why i keep thinking that he invites sora to his musical or discuss something about musical n sora shows her interest as she was attending musical lately! 
Awww... poor hae! 

well got to go!have a wedding to attend!would really love to comeback to read all lovly FDs comments!
p.s: wow! can't believe i woke up today to see 404 pages of thread now its on 412.. kekeke!

Guest lallinachan

Hi FD!
mmm, seems like a lot of you could not read all the thread so I'll tell you this:
Sungmin had his face caked after the show MBC gaeyo daejun 2011. Sora and Leeteuk were two of the MCs, and since the show was the last night of 2011, when the new year started Sora (when asked about her wishes fr the new year) wished Sungmin a happy Bday (because Sungmin birthday is the first of January).
If you check the video on youtube you can see the amazed expression of Sungmin in the back, he was really pleased. Teukie... well he smiled and I think he was pleased too. But the cake... well, it was made by Sora for sure (we have proof because Sungmin said just that on sukira, also explaining that Teukie was the one who smashed it on his face) was just after the show I guess. Teukie is probably the one wearing the white sweater in the pic... but I don't remember since it was months ago XD

p.s. I want to point out that "the caking of suju faces on their birthday" is like a tradition. It has always happened, for every one of them. Always! so Teukie had a perfect excuse, lol!

like what everybody's been noticing, and even the MCs, Sora is ready - even got frustrated it didn't happen when she already was anticipating! :(

talking about them being in sync - noticed the scene where the dance instructor said he is going to tie them up?  didn't they made the same gesture (bowed out of laughter)/  it'll be good if someone can post the pic or do a gif!!

re: FJ#1 - watch him and Sora while practicing the dance for LT (when Kyu moved the big poster) - and he was also the first to approach Sora when they were performing on stage; at the MBC Gayo, he was always behind DC.  SungMin is just adorable - and he is my bias in SJ!!

@Fan-sora - AGD is a very good one.  Glad you like it too!  That and WGM DC is all I want to watch on weekends.

@AnneDee07 - LT is originally a very timid guy - that's why he gets so shy so quick.  Even tho' he is very good in variety shows, watch him when the camera is not focused on him - he is very quiet.  And talking about very quiet, recently on some Strong Heart episodes, LT hasn't been as talkative and lively as he used to - after him and wife started filming again.

Guest AnneDee07

Anyway, about LT personality. I don't really know him to start with so sometimes i get confused when i saw his action with other woman celebrity like when i saw him with brave-girl yejin in star king. Even the MCs that time saying that his ears turning red very fast. So yeah, like Sora said, his ears turned red with just anybody *LOL*.

Guest ahduh

I was rewatching their "bed scene" over and over again and I think they held hands underneath the blanket. It really look like it. Sora looks bounded and leeteuk must be holding/grabbing onto one of her hands as he itches to her side.

Any normal person if u want to bring ur hands up above the blanket will not just lift up one hand, you LIFT BOTH unless someone is holding on to the other. kekekekekeekekekeke.

I need people to second my thoughts!!!