Guest robinblue91

LOL...i just realise LT has so many nicknames:

romanteuk

Muscleteuk

jealousteuk

stiff neck teuk

Shy teuk

that shows his has interesting personality

@lazyme2day lol~ maybe Sora was going somewhee and teuk give surprise by pick up her with couple bicycle!

although I think it'll better if he just take single bicycle, so sora can sit on the back with her arms wrapped round him!

:D

oh btw, i edit my previous comment for your question about insert image in soompi

@witeku

@k_craze

... My husband has given up try to solve my K-addiction. I have Koreanized this household. My brother thinks we named our little one with a Korean name, which is not because there's a 'z' in her name and I got addicted after she was born. The amazing thing about toddlers, they recognise Korean. She'll be shouting "Mummy! Your Koyean show!" when the tv switches to my KDramas. Apart from that, there's the cooking and learning Korean by myself. I guess I've got it really bad...

:)

I don't know whether this has been posted before, but this is how I got started on DC a few weeks ago...

http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/01/variety-roulette-we-got-married

I still can't understand how Donghae did not have his wallet with him when he went on his date. Haha

Guest robinblue91

@ witeku: deabak! awesome! 
it does kind of looks like home made! but then who knows!and is it Ryeowook or Leeteuk in first pic in white sweeter? if it is leeteuk then he kinds of look ready for some smashing! lolx!

@robinblue91 and @meikatoliz, i think he is. Maybe planning to take over the cake and throw it to sungmin? Look at the smirk (half smirk) on his face *LOL*
Time check - another 5 days to his birthday right? Do you think what i'm thinking? hahaha~

Guest turquoise21

@k_craze, my husband would do so if he knows i'm stick with this forum everyday. Luckily we're in a long distance relationship so he couldn't see much what i'm doing on daily basis *LOL*. Oh, btw, Sungmin birthday on jan 1st and he get a birthday cake, eunhyuk is in april i think but he didn't get any birthday cake. But i believe she must send a message through LT :P

@lazyme2day, exactly. There are even rumours saying that Leeteuk smashing the cake on Sungmin's face because of what he said on WGM x'mas special, ahahaha~

yes, lucklily we're in long distance...if not all husbands will make another forum n talk about us, their wife.... :))

and even make an anti-teukso thread? LOL!!! :DGreat to find chingus here :D

@witeku and @Pretty Noona... I'm hiding this forum from hubby, or else he'll get some ideas. His secretary is also a K-addict and has dragged her husband into KDramaland. I still have to fight over the remote with him after 10 pm, but he still has to watch some KDramas with me. Don't want him to conspire with other husbands, do we? ;)

Guest turquoise21

@witeku, @k_craze... My husband has given up try to solve my K-addiction. I have Koreanized this household. My brother thinks we named our little one with a Korean name, which is not because there's a 'z' in her name and I got addicted after she was born. The amazing thing about toddlers, they recognise Korean. She'll be shouting "Mummy! Your Koyean show!" when the tv switches to my KDramas. Apart from that, there's the cooking and learning Korean by myself. I guess I've got it really bad...

I don't know whether this has been posted before, but this is how I got started on DC a few weeks ago...

http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/01/variety-roulette-we-got-married

I still can't understand how Donghae did not have his wallet with him when he went on his date. Haha

@turquoise21, I bet if i have kid he/she will be like just like yours! ahahaha.. @robinblue91, its a good method to stop them from nagging about it all day long *LOL*

@witeku... I'm sure they will be. I've got 3 "mini Koreans" here. Haha!

Guest robinblue91

@robinblue91 and @meikatoliz, i think he is. Maybe planning to take over the cake and throw it to sungmin? Look at the smirk (half smirk) on his face *LOL*

Time check - another 5 days to his birthday right? Do you think what i'm thinking? hahaha~

@witeku - I think I was the one who said 'Sora is the only woman SungMin follows on twitter'.  But that was the time when he re-opened his twitter account and Sora was the first one he followed.

first off, you FD/DC lovers are amazing!  I went to bed last nite and this thread was on page 404 and when I woke up this morning, the thread is already on page 410!  Isn't it nice to be coming here and talking/discussing non-stop positive thoughts about our adorable couple??  Good job and thank you for keeping the thread alive!  or should I thank DC for keeping us all perked up??   :))

It is only Monday, and I'm sure all of you are already beginning to count the days! 

and to those who are bored - try watching A Gentleman's Dignity - it will be worth your time. 

regarding kissing on WGM:  Hwangbo gained so many antis when she was paired with Kim Hyun Joong who was beginning to gain a status then as an idol, being a member of SS501.  As for TeukSora, I was surprised that Sora there are not that many haters.  I think they were all transformed as fans when LT proposed on stage during the SS4 concert.

Guest turquoise21

@azkii... I'm not a SuJu fan... yet! Now SuJu are on on every KPop programme(I think this is part of their promotion for their new album). I shout out their names like a crazy fan-girl/ahjumma, just to annoy hubby. A few weeks ago I only know Heechul and Siwon through dramas, LT and Shindong through Strong Heart. And now, not only do I know their names, I recognised them! Haha! Why wasn't I aware of KPop when I was in my teens? Hahaha!

@turquoise21, you make me couldn't wait to share my interest with the little one! haha.. okay, i need to stick to my family planning *LOL*
@robinblue91, yes yes, i saw it somewhere too. Really can't wait to see what will happened on that day and of course, hoping for Sora's surprise too!
@Viyra, i must have confused between you and Hanyi, both of you are always the dedicated FDs in this forum/thread. Biyant! :D
Oh tell me about it, i feels like moving the days to Saturday again. 
Hmm.. I need to get some sleep soon or else i'll be in trouble tomorrow :P Goodnight fellow FDs! Love you all, really! :D

Guest turquoise21

@lennycsn  @k_craze  i like that idea too.. i mean for me i'll choose them to do the perk on cheeks first instead lip-to-lip kiss,atleast for now.. coz, we know that they just back together not long ago,so there's no need to rush to do the kiss thing.. like sora said, when the time and the mood is good,i'm sure it'll happened soon or later :)

i just cant imagined how blushed teuk face will be if they really kiss... :\">

@azkii, @lennycsn, @witeku... Sora pecks LT on the cheek. LT kisses Sora on the forehead. Tingling all over just thinking about it. :x

Guest lennycsn

@viyra is 11.45pm in my country. Im suppose to sleep now. But with the rate of speed of the chatting im having hard time to leave the room. lol. guess i will sleep at 2am again. i have a strong urge to watch from ep 1. i lost count the number times watching ep 23. lol.

Wow, I just went off to do something for a bit and came back with lots of discussion. You FDs are awesome!

@witeku: Yeah, Teukie should just confess to her. lol.

@robinblue91: OMG, if that cake is truly home-made by Sora, then Teukie and Sora will balance each other out! (Delusional me again. xD) The reason I say this is, Teukie can cook main dishes while Sora can bake sweet desserts. Now, this actually brought up something in my mind. Teukie has a tastebud for sweets, does he not? I mean from the Americano, we know he has baby tastes. Since Sora knows that he has baby tastes, she makes sure she can bake sweet desserts.  And perhaps, Sora is just using Sungmin's B-Day as an excuse/opportunity to show Husband Teuk that even though she can't cook main dishes, but she can bake sweets to suit his taste. Maybe the cake was just meant for Teukie to get a taste, but of course, we all know CHILDISH-JEALOUS-STIFF-NECK-TEUK is easily blinded by jealousy and he just strikes the homemade cake into poor Sungmin's face.

Sorry, am I thinking too much?

Guest turquoise21

@witeku... Whatever you decide they'll follow your footsteps. ;)

Now, I must pry the Tab away from the little one whose watching sesame street on youtube, so I can finish watching the lettuce couple before Friday.

Guest meikatoLiz

@witeku hahaha you are right, wonder what in his mind seeing his wife prepared that cake for Min?
@robinblue91 really? wonder what would Teuk look like. hehehe. Can I wish there is surprise birthday party for Teuk from Sora plus surprise revenge from Sungmin. It would be fun and excited to watch it. Please Please Please MBC...hehehehe