[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest Hanyi

To supplement a bit about Sora's kindness towards Sungmin.  In addition to the birthday cake, Sora also sent her birthday greetings in person to Sungmin during MBC Year End Music Award (sorry for the exact name).  She's one of the MCs with other WGM couples.  When the moment 2012 just arrived, Teuk asked about her new year wish and she just wished Sungmin a happy birthday.  You may try looking for it on youtube.

@hanyi-shhi, thanks for correcting me dear! :D
@lazyme2day, additional to the above, this is the previous discussion about Leeteuk caking Sungmin on his birthday. http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/17554854
Anyway, about LT personality. I don't really know him to start with so sometimes i get confused when i saw his action with other woman celebrity like when i saw him with brave-girl yejin in star king. Even the MCs that time saying that his ears turning red very fast. So yeah, like Sora said, his ears turned red with just anybody *LOL*.
But one thing that i know for sure, when he's trying to calm down himself with "Woooo" after certain2 moment, its like saying "I need to calm down, i need to calm down" kind of gesture. With sora, its not just his ears that became red, but his whole face too!

Guest lennycsn

@robinblue91 if i had not known LT and now slowly becoming LT bias, i would go with SM too. haha...he just has an unresistable charms. :P

Guest robinblue91

i know it just little off topic!but just visited allkpop site and found out one more couple revealed that they are dating!http://www.allkpop.com/2012/06/10cms-kwon-jung-yeol-revealed-to-be-in-a-relationship-with-rooftop-moonlights-kim-yoon-joo kekekeke!
whats up in Korea? June is really turning into love month! kekeke!not that i have anything against it! but i like it! Korean media is kind of changing! hope the acceptance remain same for idols too! 

Guest turquoise21

@k_craze im with you about SR. im a woman too but i find her attractive. i like her even harder during the double date the way she took care of donghae well being. LT was even more pleased about that. i like her wittiness, open-minded and most of all the way she carefully puts and arranges her words that is very soothing for others to hear. i've never seen SR put her man down despite LT's loose canon habits. like this episode, she could retaliate without humilating him. she'd never lose her cool like LT. LT, SR is a rare kind of woman. Likewise, im now getting DC virus. im temporarily putting aside other kdrama.

anyhow, im now wandering how they are going to spend LT bday together. and they have missed 100th and 200th anniversary.

@k_craze and @lennycsn... I agree with you both... Sora has been such a good sport in everything she does with/for LT and FJ. I'm sure there'll be a big birthday bash for LT, but what I want is for Sora to get a surprise belated birthday party, and for the both their 100th and 200th anniversary celebration, all in one! Do they celebrate their 300th also? Well, throw in that one also!

@k_craze... I know what you mean by being bored. I'm watching Big and I Do, I Do. And I'm also filling my time watching WGM Lettuce couple. Kim Hyun Joong is so funny. There was a time when the topic about kissing came up and HwangBo said that she didn't want to do it just because everyone wants them to do it. It wouldn't be fair to either herself nor KHJ. The only other couple I've watched is the Sweet Potato couple, where Jung Yong Hwa had to kiss Seo Hyun on the cheek during their wedding photo shoot. He couldn't do it. He said that it would be SH's first time and he didn't want to do it out of respect for her. We might not get one from DC, but we can still keep our delusional mode on.

;)

Well done FDs, the thread is moving along nicely.

@witeku: Thanks for the links, will check after dinner.

@Hanyi: Thank you for your clarification.

@lennycsn: Yes, I believe it might be a psychological thing too. Maybe poor Teukie, just lacks love when he was young as we learned about his trainee years.

@witeku: Thanks for the links. I don't know how to describe my feelings right now after reading the previous posts regarding Sungmin's birthday. LOL. I think it will be quite interesting between this triangle relationship, even though we know that Sungmin and Sora-ssi have a good brother and sister in-law relationship. But, I think Teuk needs to understand that Sora-ssi is just trying to be a good sister-in-law in order to get along with his SJ brothers. LOL.

On top of that, I think Sungmin is good at playing the cupid role. And that it's good that FJ#1 is there to always remind Teukie that if he doesn't keep a good strong hold of Sora, there will be others in line to stand next to Sora as BF or Husband. (LOL. Am I thinking too far?). It's just so funny, cuz if you rewatch the episode where Sora went to visit Teukie and FJs during concert rehersal (the episode where Teukie has a Sora standee and was acting all delusional himself. lol) When Teuk and Sora were acting all lovey-dovey, Sungmin made this little smirk while looking at them. I think at that point, Sungmin has already figured out a way to make Teukie jealous. LOL.

Well this is just my point of view. But really, Sungmin will play a very cute cupid role between Teuk and Sora.

B-)

Guest k_craze

I have so many wishes for LT's birthday celebration: Sora cooking a meal for him, which man will not melt knowing that yr wife learnt to cook just for him, or Wearing a sexy dress that will make LT or fulfilled the promise of full body massage front n back for LT. Anyone with any other ideas, remember how one user wrote that they wished they played piano n composed song togethervn next thing is we have that episode, so our wishes may come true.

@k_craze

im with you about SR. im a woman too but i find her attractive. i like her even harder during the double date the way she took care of donghae well being. LT was even more pleased about that. i like her wittiness, open-minded and most of all the way she carefully puts and arranges her words that is very soothing for others to hear. i've never seen SR put her man down despite LT's loose canon habits. like this episode, she could retaliate without humilating him. she'd never lose her cool like LT. LT, SR is a rare kind of woman. Likewise, im now getting DC virus. im temporarily putting aside other kdrama.

anyhow, im now wandering how they are going to spend LT bday together. and they have missed 100th and 200th anniversary.

Guest k_craze

@turquoise21 Sorry I didn't write anything above, I m using IPad to reply n something is not right n I can't edit, Although I m a soompi user for years n I am only a lurker so I m not familiar with posting comments. So u can tell of the lovely charm of this couple to get me out of the forest. At least you watched other couples, DC is my first couple n I tried watching Eunjung (spelling?) but find them more of friend than couple too, so I nvr watched anymore. In the past before I chanced upon DC, I find WGM is such a silly reality show, you know like what do u mean about married life when we know it is obviously fake, I m a very rational person by nature, I watch n forget. Butafter watching DC, they just linger in my memory n I m still asking myself what happen to me that I have to watch the episodes again n again n still can smile and smile even though I know what is happening next. My husband said I need to see a doctor cause I m obviously addicted. DC just make me do a lot of my first, first in posting semi actively on this forum, first in watching live stream, first in rewatching episodes that I had watched before, first in trying to analyse their behavior, again I m the sort who never put much thought in what I watched, I m the sort who will say oh nice show n I m off doing my stuff. First in putting whatever I can dl of DC episodes n stored in my mobile so I can watched the episodes again wherever I m. Really I can't imagine life without them, the four months that MBC put me through is antagonizing. That is how much this couple meant to me.

Guest lennycsn

@k_craze i actually hoping SR will give him a perk on the cheek for bday as LT crave for. lol..im in delusional mode now. need not kiss lips to lips. keep us suspend. haha..im trying to shake off that idea and the imagination in my head. Im not sure LT will stiff neck then. rofl.

Guest k_craze

I like this peck on cheeks suggestion.

@k_craze

i actually hoping SR will give him a perk on the cheek for bday as LT crave for. lol..im in delusional mode now. need not kiss lips to lips. keep us suspend. haha..im trying to shake off that idea and the imagination in my head. Im not sure LT will stiff neck then. rofl.

@turquoise21 Sorry I didn't write anything above, I m using IPad to reply n something is not right n I can't edit, Although I m a soompi user for years n I am only a lurker so I m not familiar with posting comments. So u can tell of the lovely charm of this couple to get me out of the forest. At least you watched other couples, DC is my first couple n I tried watching Eunjung (spelling?) but find them more of friend than couple too, so I nvr watched anymore. In the past before I chanced upon DC, I find WGM is such a silly reality show, you know like what do u mean about married life when we know it is obviously fake, I m a very rational person by nature, I watch n forget. Butafter watching DC, they just linger in my memory n I m still asking myself what happen to me that I have to watch the episodes again n again n still can smile and smile even though I know what is happening next. My husband said I need to see a doctor cause I m obviously addicted. DC just make me do a lot of my first, first in posting semi actively on this forum, first in watching live stream, first in rewatching episodes that I had watched before, first in trying to analyse their behavior, again I m the sort who never put much thought in what I watched, I m the sort who will say oh nice show n I m off doing my stuff. First in putting whatever I can dl of DC episodes n stored in my mobile so I can watched the episodes again wherever I m. Really I can't imagine life without them, the four months that MBC put me through is antagonizing. That is how much this couple meant to me.

Guest lennycsn

@witeku @k_craze im guilty too. i 'abandon' my hubby and told me my pc gonna burst sooner or later. lol

Guest k_craze

I find that what LT is doing By calling Sungmin is just for variety sake. On the last episode, when he asked SM on meeting SR, I find the conversation is so rigged, at first Sungmin acted shock n asked how did u know but at the end he said to LT but I told u that I met SR. my earlier delusional deduction that SM is perhaps the bridge for the two lovebirds to communicate, Afterall from the start he is the most enthusiastic among the FJ, he completed the tasks for SR diligently, n he is the one who corrected eun hyundai that he has to call SR hyungsunim instead, n at the preconception event, when SR came n Donghae shake her hand, he is the one who said how can you touch her hand. He is really taking SR as sis in law. If I m LT I will not worry so much abt SM, I think he respected LT very much as a big brother to steal someone so important to him. No matter how friendly he can be with women, I doubt he is SR type, if LT is a boy, SM is a baby. Abt SR giving a birthday cake to SM, she may have done so to show her gratitude, also I think so far he is the only out of the other FJ who had his birthday, I think she will do the same for the rest too.