[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest elijawol

I still can't view it..when I'm going to click the download it direct me to download a Google chrome and many other more...please help...

@robinblue91
Not a problem! Just thought it's really passionate, for a share.  =))
You might just wanna click this and see if it works for you: Eng-Subs Episode 23 (from facebook, cr: Nguyễn Phương)
It's in Dailymotion.  FDs, check out the link too if you're having some problems to viewing..

@
Pretty Noona
LOL!! Couldn't think of anything as but freezeeee.. hahaha.
Truely, it's overflowing with love in this episode.
I can't imagine what's coming up next for the upcoming saturday... *_____*

@
Hanyi
Wow... If that's really the case with no cameramen around, THAT kiss might just happen... Hehe.
But again, there's no rush for it.. what they're having right now is more than enough. That happiness right, FDs?  =))

Guest elijawol

@robinblue91 thank you so much!

I actually want po post some observations but I ready have to attempts but my phone won't allow me to post a long comment,and my computer won't allow me to login I don't know wat kind of luck do I have..but thank you for the links in eng sub..for now ill watch the eng sub first then back later..ve fun fellow FD..

Just finish the eng sub understand it lot more better. Somehow i saw Leeteuk care towards Sora better. As said before, i think Leeteuk couldn't make a move yet because he respect Sora and not to do it without her permission first. Definitely polite-teuk like Sora told us. But of course, we don't want the kiss is merely for the show, we want it for real :P
Anyway, its past midnight here. I can go to sleep in peace now since i've watched the eng sub :PGoodnight FDs! Please continue to spazz like always :D

Guest robinblue91

@ jereeoonkl: hehehe!

just finished the eng sub video!and in the end one of the MCs says "What happens next?" kekekeke!thats what we are thinking here! join us! :P

Guest lennycsn

By now LT would wish to dig a hole and bury his head inside it. ahh...his sj bros wont let him get away with this. SR is probably innocent until someone points it out. lol..

Guest meikatoLiz

Just finish watching with eng sub! D.E.B.A.K!!!! hahahaha...THE QUEEN OF ASKING GOOD QUESTION! Arghh..just like it. Teuk was caught by Sora! khekhekhe..I keep smiling and laughing by myself... "Are you touching my wife?" hahaha..

Leeteuk is really a gentleman he never takes advantage. If you watch 12:56- 12:58 leeteuk hand has touched near sora's bust side area but as soon as he felt it he decide to shift down immediately. I wonder what leeteuk feels when he was doing the massage especially the calve part coz that is a sensitive part only your partner might be able to touch it not like the shoulder part also I was thinking he done it since while practicing the dance while leeteuk is dragging her slowly. Sora's has almost twist her foot coz she was scared that leeteuk might feel heavy with her. I knew before the engsub shows that leeteuk really get jealous on the teacher It really shows while putting his hand on his waist and the facial expression is different you can feel that he got pissed of in a way. Oh leeteuk you are really a possesive person. In regards to tango I think their height fits the dance since their face is at the same level and the chest as well oh my i really got more delusional.. I was thinking what if leeteuk's partner is a little bit short since his ideal girl before is like that i don't think tango will look good on them. Sorry for being biased with them.

Guest jclare88

LOVE THIS EPISODE!! credit to kshownow.. i managed to have the eng subbed version in my compter.. whoever wants it let me know :)

everyone should watch the subbed version because the missing scenes were there (tying them together)- thanks to KShowNow - they captured everything.

also the conversation is funny - and of course, just how I find the dance instructor sexy, even the two lady MCs wanted expressed their dirty desires on him - both women said the dance instructor (who is a professional dance medalist Jo Sang Hyu) is more interesting than the dance!

LeeTeuk is really a jealous person - judging from his statements, i.e., he likes looking at Sora's sexy attires but don't want anybody looking at her; the dance instructor dancing with her, etc.  And now, we will see a real jealous person in the next episode since he mentioned he's still feeling uneasy with Sora and SungMin 'accidentally' meeting each other.  LeeTeuk knows Sora is the only female SungMin follows in twitter.

Not sure if anyone shared or watched this video already, but Sora's English is quite good and by quite good - I mean real good. And she's so beautiful.

http://youtu.be/5sS_o_T5s9k

cr: hphpsm

Now, I'm a bit worried for STIFF-NECK-TEUK (Sorry FDs, I can't help calling him by this name after watching Ep23. lol). Teukie, you better treat Sora well and to keep her by your side at all times. Or else, there's gonna be a lot of men after her.   :-SS

Alright FDs, before I go off to bed, I will share my 5th FMV of our Dimple Couple - Teuk and Sora. For myself, I find this FMV quite funny and that I hope you will find it funny as well. LOL. :))

@witeku and @lallinachan: thanks for notifying us for the English Subs version of Ep23 from KShow.

OK, off to bed now. Goodnight FDs. (:|