[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest AnneDee07

I was rewatching their "bed scene" over and over again and I think they held hands underneath the blanket. It really look like it. Sora looks bounded and leeteuk must be holding/grabbing onto one of her hands as he itches to her side.

Any normal person if u want to bring ur hands up above the blanket will not just lift up one hand, you LIFT BOTH unless someone is holding on to the other. kekekekekeekekekeke.

I need people to second my thoughts!!!

Guest lennycsn

@AnneDee07 LT is a natural introvert. he may appear outgoing, but according to his own members he can be seriously quiet. but when he is in front a camera he transforms. So im not surprise he blushes faster than anyone.

@

lazyme2day: he can take all type of revange if sora is there... kekeke! 

as we can see how much teuk is jealous!

why i keep thinking that he invites sora to his musical or discuss something about musical n sora shows her interest as she was attending musical lately! 
Awww... poor hae! 

I like sungmin also. I find him nice and I think Sora really appreciated him since he has wiped leeteuk sweat and tears during the concert with the same handkerchief she had given and she will forever remember it since you can watch in an episode where she brought all the items in the house and she had shown it to leeteuk the handkerchief. I guess sora is the type of person who knows to appreciate people and she remembers them well. If they do something to her definitely she will be with them 100%. I find her so humble as well coz she approached first sungmin on his table and definitely she asked leeteuk how is he also and that makes leeteuk upset since he did find out a little bit late and leeteuk is very good actor coz he decide to ask him infront of the camera so that sungmin will not think that he was jealous truly or he wants him to tell the truth and to make sora know that he found out that incident because in next week preview he tries to open up the topic again meaning he really get jealous on that situation and maybe someone has told him ( definitely not sungmin ) we might not be aware but maybe sora is getting closer to sungmin these days not as a couple but as a friend since leeteuk mentions it again. Oh leeteuk be fast to approach her or else someone might snatch her from you. For sure you are lucky because sora is the type of person who never forgets people who make good deeds for her with sungmin on the handkerchief and sungmin fetching leeteuk after the concert to bring him to sora definitely you will not be forgotten with all the things you have done for her. She will be your greatest fan and supporter even after your military discharge. Right guys sorry for the long post can't help myself to stop.LOVE them

Anyway, about LT personality. I don't really know him to start with so sometimes i get confused when i saw his action with other woman celebrity like when i saw him with brave-girl yejin in star king. Even the MCs that time saying that his ears turning red very fast. So yeah, like Sora said, his ears turned red with just anybody *LOL*.

I was rewatching their "bed scene" over and over again and I think they held hands underneath the blanket. It really look like it. Sora looks bounded and leeteuk must be holding/grabbing onto one of her hands as he itches to her side.

Any normal person if u want to bring ur hands up above the blanket will not just lift up one hand, you LIFT BOTH unless someone is holding on to the other. kekekekekeekekekeke.

I need people to second my thoughts!!!

Guest lennycsn

@lazyme2day i would like to answer your question but i hv been holding my mobile phone for hours and now is cramming. plus is already 1am here. i should be going to bed. Shall think and reply u tomorrow.

nice chatting today. having positive ppl like you guys is fun. ok..gonna zzzzz...

@lazyme2day

i would like to answer your question but i hv been holding my mobile phone for hours and now is cramming. plus is already 1am here. i should be going to bed. Shall think and reply u tomorrow.

nice chatting today. having positive ppl like you guys is fun. ok..gonna zzzzz...

Alright FDs, given many of you wants to analyze the bedscene more - I have upload that part on YouTube. You can view the normal playrate and afterwards it'll show a slow slow slow slow motion of them with the blankets. I hope it's clear enough for you guys to see.

http://youtu.be/08F_0f81OrY

Guest lallinachan

FD PLEASE! Help Leeteuk and Super junior, vote here. if you have a twitter/facebook account, you just have to login with it (up on the right you can log in)
http://global.mnet.com/choice/rating.m?langCd=en

vote category n 13: super junior
vote category n 10: Leeteuk

PLEASE! ç____ç Teukie loves to be an MC, and he is losing, and he has to enlist soon...
72ueiv.gif

Alright FDs, given many of you wants to analyze the bedscene more - I have upload that part on YouTube. You can view the normal playrate and afterwards it'll show a slow slow slow slow motion of them with the blankets. I hope it's clear enough for you guys to see.

http://youtu.be/08F_0f81OrY

Guest Hanyi

@lallinachan: I only recall Sungmin and Ryewook said that Sora sent a birthday cake to Sungmin but I didn't recall they have mentioned that it was hand-made by Sora. Need to check that again. But this may be true as there may be cake shop where they sold you the plain cake and you can do your own decoration with cream and other stuff. 
@lazyme2day: you are jjang for the slow motion video. But I am sorry to say that I don't think they hold hands under the blanket. When Sora's right hand was taken out from the blanket, her left hand was close to the edge of the blanket. Teukie was not lying flat but facing Sora (probably with his right hand being pressed by his body). He would be too shy to relax and lie flat, so he might steal glances of Sora, just like he did on the plane. Hey Fighting Juniors, since we are all discussing about Teukie's birthday, shall we make another twitter project to celebrate it? Probably we have to do it on 2 July to avoid possible celebration projects by ELFs. [EDIT] sorry for being clear minded, but it is unlikely that Sungmin can invite Dimple Couple to his musical "Jack the Ripper" because it will be played in Japan, unless the tcouple is going to have honeymoon in Japan in Sept! Don't kill me for spoiling your delusion. I'll go offline now.

Guest lallinachan

@hanyi: Maybe you are right... maybe she only bought the cake and I thought she made it because it seemd hand-made. But since Sora said she is not good at cooking, I guess she bought it ;)

Guest mywebfoot

re: FJ#1 - watch him and Sora while practicing the dance for LT (when Kyu moved the big poster) - and he was also the first to approach Sora when they were performing on stage; at the MBC Gayo, he was always behind DC.  SungMin is just adorable -@AnneDee07 - LT is originally a very timid guy - that's why he gets so shy so quick.  Even tho' he is very good in variety shows, watch him when the camera is not focused on him - he is very quiet.  And talking about very quiet, recently on some Strong Heart episodes, LT hasn't been as talkative and lively as he used to - after him and wife started filming again.

Guest k_craze

@witeku @Pretty Noona

Mine is with me.  I only got breather when he is asleep or at work..Everytime I watched DC and giggled, he will always come and take a peek and asked what I was watching and what was so funny. He hardly sees me acting like a giggly girl but I turned into one whenever I watched DC.

I believe the charm is because we so want this relationship to turn from reel to real. I think I will cry if they ever come out clean that indeed they are dating and send them blessings if this can lead to real wedding. It is like fairytale if it does happen, dun you think?

@turquoise21

Wow! Actually learning Korean is on my to-do list, however I found it quite challenging to speak, it is so hard to pronounce, I tried to practice but it always sound funny.

Guest Rosy Mima

hi everyone! since I saw the last episode of our dimple couple I am in a good mood.
the episode of the last weekend was very strong especially regarding our sora, she dared to say and make gestures that she didn't do before ... it was the consequence of their long separation.
This week., Our couple went to the next level. although our teukie was very shy especially during the dance and the position of the kiss but we could clearly see that he is absolutely under the charm of sora. we also see through his gestures and glances that he has not changed and it is the same man; a little bit crazy but passionate.
Our baby princess, as usual she is amazing, we are never disappointed by her.; always beautiful, modest, but this time she had one more thing, she begins to reveal her feelings timidly but gently.
we can clearly see and feel that there is a strong feeling between them, only an idiot can't understand that!
I hope they will always be close, even after the end of WGM, far away from the cameras and fans; teukie is a man looking for love and stability especially, and me as  adult woman I can confirm that he will not find better than this wonderful woman.
always be beautiful and happy
:) :\"> :D;) :x =D>