[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Hi guysssss. I will reply to my mentioned posts later as I still have lots of work to do. :">Anyway, I was watching the preview for next week and I noticed and some of you may have that the video camera that Leeteuk was holding has a TeukSo pic sticker on it. Try to spot it. :))))
tumblr_m62kslYyn11rvrum5o1_500.png
Anyways, I'll go grab my dinner and continue with some of my left-over work. Good evening, FD's :">

Guest sueis0702

I dont know how Lee teuk is going to face his younger brothers. And the brother sure melted seeing this episode. How I wish if we can see them at suju dorm.

@robinblue91 and @witeku: So many times that STIFF-NECK-TEUK lifted Sora up that we lost count. LOL. And yes, it should be 4 times.

1st time: When Instructor taught them the first time.

2nd time: When they have to perform their "OLA!!!" theme dance. Como estas? LOL.

3rd time: At Dimple House, in their pajamas, where Sora kept on pointing at Teuk's ears and saying it's red. LOL

4th time: BED TIME LIFT. LOL.  :\">

KEKEKE, just thinking about the 4th time makes my cheeks ascend. lol

@hyunbinlover: yes, I noticed the sticker when I watched it live. The sticker is of them during the X-Mas Special, where they were doing the Pepero Kiss. LOL (Which Teuk FAILED to kiss again. lol) AND TEUKIE HAS NO RING ON HIS FINGER TOO.

Guest k_craze

I'm bored! Lately no kdramas that attracted my attention, even my fave actor so ji sub in ghost cant tied me there because of all actress he has to partner with the wooden face actress. I only like to watch good actors on dramas. So I m basically surviving on Dimple couple. I have to wait another 6 days before I get to watch the next episode. I m rewatching and rewatching the episode n I cant help but liking SR even more. She is unlike the typical Korean female star. She is game enough to follow LT's lead. It is ok for LT to be dorky after all he is into variety show, but SR is a rising star and gaining attention n most starlet will be conscious about maintaining their image. In this episode, LT tossed her on the couch n later on the bed n she really landed on the bed quite awkwardly n she is still fine with it. Then she follows through with the weird OLLA storyline in their tango. Also when the teacher asked them after showing how they should stand and later asked them to join, she is OK even to turn in an awkward way. Everything about her is just genuine n nothing fake, which man won't fall in love with her. I m a woman and already find her attractive n looking forward to her other projects. I hope LT take the fortune teller's advice not to let her slip away. Sorry if I concentrate on SR, after watching so many episodes my eyes are always drawn to her cause she is so charming. She is always thoughtful towards LT.

Guest robinblue91

shymaldita28: there were also two MVs in which sora had a kissing scene! so.. ya!
oh ya! its really nice to see positive comments! she keeping herself very low key! if she is attending school, there are no fan pics! there were some when she got back to her school for first day! even on twitter she has gone maya! :P and the articles n news coming out of sora are also related to her work only! to think of it sora always kept it private! i would really love to see her family n friend!you know we had much to leeteuk side/friends perspective now its sora turn please! 

Guest robinblue91

@robinblue91 and @witeku: So many times that STIFF-NECK-TEUK lifted Sora up that we lost count. LOL. And yes, it should be 4 times.

2nd time: When they have to perform their "OLA!!!" theme dance. Como estas? LOL.

3rd time: At Dimple House, in their pajamas, where Sora kept on pointing at Teuk's ears and saying it's red. LOL

@hyunbinlover: yes, I noticed the sticker when I watched it live. The sticker is of them during the X-Mas Special, where they were doing the Pepero Kiss. LOL (Which Teuk FAILED to kiss again. lol) AND TEUKIE HAS NO RING ON HIS FINGER TOO.

2nd time: When they have to perform their "OLA!!!" theme dance. Como estas? LOL.  T

Guest robinblue91

2nd time: When they have to perform their "OLA!!!" theme dance. Como estas? LOL.  T

Guest lennycsn

@k_craze im with you about SR. im a woman too but i find her attractive. i like her even harder during the double date the way she took care of donghae well being. LT was even more pleased about that. i like her wittiness, open-minded and most of all the way she carefully puts and arranges her words that is very soothing for others to hear. i've never seen SR put her man down despite LT's loose canon habits. like this episode, she could retaliate without humilating him. she'd never lose her cool like LT. LT, SR is a rare kind of woman. Likewise, im now getting DC virus. im temporarily putting aside other kdrama.

anyhow, im now wandering how they are going to spend LT bday together. and they have missed 100th and 200th anniversary.

Guest robinblue91

@k_craze

im with you about SR. im a woman too but i find her attractive. i like her even harder during the double date the way she took care of donghae well being. LT was even more pleased about that. i like her wittiness, open-minded and most of all the way she carefully puts and arranges her words that is very soothing for others to hear. i've never seen SR put her man down despite LT's loose canon habits. like this episode, she could retaliate without humilating him. she'd never lose her cool like LT. LT, SR is a rare kind of woman. Likewise, im now getting DC virus. im temporarily putting aside other kdrama.

anyhow, im now wandering how they are going to spend LT bday together. and they have missed 100th and 200th anniversary.

@robinblue91, i wish for surprise party from Sora to Leeteuk too! But remember last Sungmin birthday? He's going to have his revenge this time, ahahaha.. 
@lazyme2day, i think LT's jealousy towards sungmin is valid like Hanyi said, Sora is the only woman that sungmin follows in twitter. I also remembered in one of the Strong Heart episode, the suju members saying that Sungmin really have charm in capturing woman's heart with his aegyo and manly act at the same time. Not to mention also, Sora gave Sungmin birthday cake on his birthday but not to other FJ *LOL*. So probably LT is protecting his baby gongju? :P
Oh Easily-Jealous-Teukie, better claim your ownership towards Sora faster before Sungmin claim her as his. Ahahaha~ 

Guest lennycsn

I dont know how Lee teuk is going to face his younger brothers. And the brother sure melted seeing this episode. How I wish if we can see them at suju dorm.

@sueos0702 lol. if this room is already hot i bet the dorm is even hotter. sj members would not let him go easily.

Guest robinblue91

@ lazyme2day: seriously me too! it was kind of out of blue!we have to wait for next epi to see the whole context! n ya she might have shown interest in sugmin upcoming musical so the reply from teuk "i hope it fails" ahhh! too childish teuk! or sugmin might have invited her to his musical as she was lately watching some! 

Guest robinblue91

@ witeku:  Sungmin is known among SJ to make female friends quickly!well no doubt he has his aura, he makes them comfortable. even in WGM he has been most supportive bro! from blind date epi FDs were saying they look close!  

@robinblue91, i wish for surprise party from Sora to Leeteuk too! But remember last Sungmin birthday? He's going to have his revenge this time, ahahaha.. 

@lazyme2day, i think LT's jealousy towards sungmin is valid like Hanyi said, Sora is the only woman that sungmin follows in twitter. I also remembered in one of the Strong Heart episode, the suju members saying that Sungmin really have charm in capturing woman's heart with his aegyo and manly act at the same time. Not to mention also, Sora gave Sungmin birthday cake on his birthday but not to other FJ *LOL*. So probably LT is protecting his baby gongju?

:P
Oh Easily-Jealous-Teukie, better claim your ownership towards Sora faster before Sungmin claim her as his. Ahahaha~ 

@lazyme2day, you can see the sharing of the cake incident here :P
http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2012/01/02/trans-120102-sukira-kiss-the-radio-sungmin-and-ryewook-dj/
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=192414127520841&id=147643228664598
For me, Sora is a very-very nice woman. Even the MCs said that she's a good woman to date with. Not to mention her gratitude in treating her brother in laws i.e. Sungmin (for the birthday cake), Donghae (for the double date - even though its not working) and Eunhyuk (for worrying about his image when he and Lee Sena is having a bit of issue during the blind date; Her face during that time is really a caring mother/sister kind of look). She's a pure kind-hearted woman and i really hope Leeteuk realize this :)

Guest Hanyi

@lazyme2day, i think LT's jealousy towards sungmin is valid like Hanyi said, Sora is the only woman that sungmin follows in twitter. I also remembered in one of the Strong Heart episode, the suju members saying that Sungmin really have charm in capturing woman's heart with his aegyo and manly act at the same time. Not to mention also, Sora gave Sungmin birthday cake on his birthday but not to other FJ *LOL*. So probably LT is protecting his baby gongju?

:P

Guest lennycsn

@lazyme2day @robinblue91 i think LT is insecure, psychologically speaking. i think is because they have yet to confess about liking each other. im not sure if they constraint themselves because of the show. but i can see LT is trying to balance his personality but seem to be out of character when it comes to SR. im comparing his character development between ep 22 and ep 23. The real LT or park jung so is in ep 23. this is just my observation about him.