[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest k_craze

@turquoise21

@witeku

... Whatever you decide they'll follow your footsteps.

;)

alt=

;)

src="/plugins/Emotify/design/images/3.gif" width=1 height=1>

Now, I must pry the Tab away from the little one whose watching sesame street on youtube, so I can finish watching the lettuce couple before Friday.

I only managed to influence my 15 year old daughter to like Big Bang, had been trying to interest her on WGM DC but with little success. 

Guest k_craze

Why Cupid Sungmin? Because his musical is suppose to be a thriller and we were thinking that he invited Teukie and Sora together to go watch it. And as they would watch the performance, whenever it gets to the scary/thrilling part, we were thinking at first: Sora would be the one hiding behind Teukie's arms.  LOL. But as we gave it a bit more thought,

knowing Teukie from the reptile pet shop, it would probably turn out that he's gonna be the one who will be hiding behind Sora. ROFL

Guest k_craze

@lazyme2day

Thanks for the slow mo video of the bedscene.  All the discussion make me watched more carefully, can see that there is some moment in the top centre, maybe they are really holding hands.I like how their legs are touching each other under the covers, there is definitely some activity under the blankets.

Anyway, only thw two lovebirds will know, we can only speculate but I like how close LT chose to be with SR on the bed.

Guest k_craze

I really really find that Sungmin is more of a cupid for SR and LT than a rival.  Like many who mentioned, he is the most proactive among the FJ. From starting to address SR as sis-in-law, to fulfilling the mision by SR, to participate in the Year End special. 

I remember that he let out that LT kept watching and rewatching the ep of SR wearing the uniform and that LT usually takes nap during the free time, but use that to watch SR and research abt her and kept saying that SR is cute.  I read somewhere that he is the one who takes the video at NY concert.

Perhaps, SR and SM are in private communication to plan something for LT's birthday?

On why SR gave SM a birthday cake, I think she is fulfilling her role as a sis in law and they were still filming WGM, Eunhyuk has no cake cause they stopped filming due to the strike.  This is the only analysis I can come up with.

Guest AllyceSun2005

This is definitely the happiest time for DC fans since the release of the 2 episodes after the writer's strike.

Have always believe that Patience is a Virtue. Lee Teuk might have decided to save their

first Screen Kiss for his Birthday Special.  Who knows what goes on that shiny head of Teukie.

To me, a kiss on the forehead is definitely sweet enough for this super shy couple.

As for the SungMin thingy, don't think there are any triangular affair as bonding amongst

the SuJu boys are strong.

Just enjoy and go with the flow of things. The only hurdle that I can see would be that Teukie

got too many things on his plate before he goes for his reservist.

Looking forward to next Saturday.

Guest AnneDee07

I really really find that Sungmin is more of a cupid for SR and LT than a rival.  Like many who mentioned, he is the most proactive among the FJ. From starting to address SR as sis-in-law, to fulfilling the mision by SR, to participate in the Year End special. 

I remember that he let out that LT kept watching and rewatching the ep of SR wearing the uniform and that LT usually takes nap during the free time, but use that to watch SR and research abt her and kept saying that SR is cute.  I read somewhere that he is the one who takes the video at NY concert.

Perhaps, SR and SM are in private communication to plan something for LT's birthday?

On why SR gave SM a birthday cake, I think she is fulfilling her role as a sis in law and they were still filming WGM, Eunhyuk has no cake cause they stopped filming due to the strike.  This is the only analysis I can come up with.

I agree that SR gave SM the cake just to fulfill her roles as a sister-in-law as they were still actively filming WGM. While when it was eunhyuk bday, the show was on strikes. SR maybe had given eunhyuk something without our knowledge. I think SM is more like a cupid rather than a rival. I love how supportive SM towards our DC~

Guest luvallkorea

I try not to post too much here but look at this thread, it is moving at lightning speed! Great chats, analysis and FDs thoughts. Welcome new FDs to the DC land!
Ep 23 was awesome and it made everyone rocking. But like every lady here, I believe that Mr Teukie won't be able to hug anyone else but our lovely curvy Sora. Look at how long he kept her in their Hug pose! I would be so tempted to look down - when she is pressed against his chest! Like they always say, Takes Two to Tango!

A few days more to the next episode! Hwaiting, FDs!

AwSebsTCIAAqlWp.jpg:large

Guest luvallkorea

O no! my image went crazy - how do I delete or edit my post?

Thank you @sqd66, manage to insert the photo correctly!

Teukie's birthday - On a clear mind, I believe his actual day will be spent on the SJ album and SJ brothers. But, ideally, the child in me hopes that DC will have a small time together on 1 July.  So sweet.

luvallkorean next to your pot on right side there will be a sun shaped icon..just click on that and edit your post..

I also agree that Sungmin has been the cupid for the DC...He's the one I think is the liasion between Leeteul and Sora...

I remember from Kangin and Yoonji time that Sungmin was the sweet one,the neat one,and the caring one. He is nice

in a caring way. I think he was just raised with manners and maybe a romantic at heart trying to help the suju brothers

along in whatever way he can.

Guest elijawol

I do too believe that SM is there for our DC and not as a rival,only LT have unreasonable jealousy to SM,if I'm not mistaken one of the interview of SJ member they were questioned about is there a time that they quarrel about a girl they answered that if there is a certain girl that the member likes and he saw it first everybody will back out and call that girl a sister-in-law that's maybe the reason they call SR sister-in-law at their first meeting..regarding LT bday I don't think so that they going to celebrate it together at that time because its the date of release of their album and they will be busy at that time and for sure he will going to celebrate it with his family and SJ member..maybe LT and SR can celebrate it in advance or during this week filming of WGM maybe they are going to surprise LT or they can celebrate it after LT big day..I just wondering what will be the scenario if SJ member will be with SR and LT especially kangin is back..it will be a disastrous event..jejejejeje...

cause i really love this couple, you know guys...i even copy paste all of your comments ( not all actually.... ), picts, previews frpm ep 1 to 23. N my husband think im not in my right mind...( he dont dare to say im crazy...hehehehe ) to my diary on my macbk.  ;;) :\"> included, SHE lyrics, Peach lyric by IU, QUICK NOTES POSTED ON 12/02/2012 BY ARIEN, 45 Days 

WGM TeukSo fanfic, Dimple Date 

WGM TeukSo fanfic,Final Episode 

WGM TeukSo fanfic.Warning: SAD.Red Carpet 

WGM TeukSo fanfic Interview: Kang Sora 

WGM TeukSo fanfic Americano 

WGM TeukSo fanfic Interview: Leeteuk 

n many..many..moreeeee

crazy me right??!!!!

:x :x =))

LOL! To all FDs, you guys are moving quickly on discussion. I'm at work now, so just gonna make this quick.

@Hanyi: NP, just trying to help motivate more lurkers to come out to discuss something about our DC here at Soompi.

In terms of the "triangle" and the "rival" thing about Sungmin, please don't take it too seriously. That discussion yesterday was just for fun and to kill time. I'm sure for most FDs who participated in yesterday's discussion were all in delusional mode (at least I was.LOL. XD). And I'm sure we all know that Sungmin wouldn't do such a thing. lol. So this topic about the love triangle is solely for entertainment. Hence, please don't take it too seriously. Sungmin will always be their cute cupid.

Guest lennycsn

Seems like everyone is discussing about SM a lot here. Well, there is nothing to speculate here cause SM wont do that as per what u guys have reasoned out. LT is purely insecure for he is trying to match up to SR expectation that spell out 'i am the right man for you'. LOL. talking bout conservative mind of his. SR and SM are a lot in similiarity in characters as well as interests. so, naturally they can click well as friends and nothing more. LT and SR is clearly opposite attractions and yet match each other well in terms of their movements and thinking.

as for LT bday, im expecting it will be celebrated in advance. with kangin around now, i think it is time for his revenge moment and get back at LT for what LT has done to him previously + sj 's tradition of face caking. It will fun though to see if this is shown on screen.

my personal wish is that the DC will spend sometimes together during LT bday after the bash. afterall, thats what we want to see, right? :-P

Guest lennycsn

@lazyme2day im at work but cant resist the discussion here too.:-P

the reason why the thread is moving so fast is due to our delusional mode. aint is fun? and it shows how romantic or hunger for romance is our FDs. LOL