e00684944a8d4e2926c0d.jpg

e00684944a8d4e1236e9c.jpg

e00684944a8d4e25374c1.jpg

e00684944a8d4e1818119.jpg

C: 보니 @ BB FLOW

팬사이트에만 퍼감 허용합니다. 홈페이지 게시물 직링크도 하지 마세요.

비공개 사이트라고 해서 쪽지 신고 안오는거 아니니 퍼가지 마세요.

본 화보를 악의적인 목적으로 퍼가는 것을 금합니다.

퍼가실 때는 BB-FLOW로 출처표기해주시고 본인 계정으로 바꿔서 2차 변형-수정-편집 없이 가져가 주세요.

로고 삭제, 핸드폰 배경등으로 작업해 재업하는 것 역시 금합니다.

퍼가실 때는 이 문구도 다 가져가주세요.

My friend said that they told ppl to only post those up on fansites, to credit properly, not to change anything on the scans and not to use for malicious (???) purposes :D

Someone correct me if im wrong okay???

Guest pantsripkick

It's not about Netizens that's scarying people off, man.

It's obviously the internet.

Internet gives you sources and you see people that has nothing to do, just sit there typing.

YG says: You're fired!

Guest superpig

Dude, this plagiarising accusation is getting really annoying >_>. People should know that 90% of music nowadays rehashes beats, styles, tones etc... from each other, even moreso from generations such as the 20s, 30s, 70s, 80s and such. (GD mentioned himself that even his fashion style in the Heartbreaker MV is inspired by abit of the 80s, excpet he added more to it with his own style.)

Oasis member Noel Gallagher even accused Green Day making a similar song (Boulevard of Broken dreams = Wonderwall). But then again most rock/indie/alternative songs seem to sounds the same to me in my opinion ;x.

Meh... At least GD still has alot of other good supporters out there!♥

I love the album and can't wait til my copy get's shipped ;P.

Thank you for the scans! GD's really pulling his stuff with the platinum blonde!♥ ;D

Guest pantsripkick

GD's gonna win an award and he's gonna say, "First, I'd like to thank youtube and internet for messing up my career..."

Guest zahieyjunki

So, when another mv comes out?? So can't wait it..

btw, GD in Ceci is fierce though for a formally shoots...

ALSO: according to this korean article i found thru bbvipz, gd's song "Hello" (feat Dara) is also being accused of being plagarized, this time a Dynamic Duo (korean hiphop group) song called "Solo". AHHHSKLFJDSLFJSDF when will this stupidity stop.

Ouhh I saw the article.. idk where the heck people heard the song similarity..

I search back to DD songs and see it's so way diff with Hello..

Ouh maybe the rap part is a bit same and maybe there's a similarity on lyrics i think so..

Ouhh didn't HB get all kills for today??

no wait it didn't get 1st yet on Melon & MuSicOn right?

lucy, thnx for sharing the translations..

wow, I'm really impressed with his general fashion kowledge.. haha~

he just knows everything bout all the clothes.

wowowowowow another photoshot XD

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/7411/e006...8d4e25374c1.jpg

black nailss...me love it ^^

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3592/e006...8d4e2926c0d.jpg

killer stare....;P

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3894/e006...8d4e1064e0f.jpg

^ i find this hot for some reason ;D

in fact...all the pics are hott XD

and i found this pic around

but didn't see this outfits in any photoshot :/

so maybe...another one soon? ;P keke

i911953_12506649222009081915580.jpg

credit 새록새록

and i believe those shoes are the ones that he showed during gdtv V

i911968_001105405.jpg

Guest zahieyjunki

Ouhhh so the one song that didn't get plagiarize is 1 year station..

loll~

Mnet 2NE1TV gets criticised for censorship

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8478/20...231580043a1.jpg

About the recent criticisms of Big Bang GDragon’s hand gesture featured during Mnet 2NE1TV recently, Mnet staff revealed their stand, “We were flustered and speechless.”

On Mnet 2NE1TV aired on 12th August GDragon was seen showing a hand gesture to the camera but the past was mosaic out.

Choi PD to the show said, “We didn’t thought that it was a sign of swearing or sorts after looking at the video. But because we foresee that people will play around with that image using photoshop and post them up on internet and so we decided to mosaic it out.”

It was known that there is fear that there may be negative influence on GDragon if the image of him showing the hand gesture will be used to make other weird photos and circulated online and that was why it was handled this way when the show was aired. But they didn’t know that it will also cause an issue by doing the mosaic effect on the scene.

2NE1 TV staff said, “It can be seen that this is just a mere gesture of a singer moving to the rhythm of the music.”

Meanwhile, there was also an issue about the pants which 2NE1 member Gong MinJi wore during 2NE1TV with the bear prints on them. There were many discussions about how the prints are not suitable for a minor like MinJi

credit: sookyeong @ kbites

wtf people thought that signs is censored!!

these days full with GD's bad stuff.. idk why netizens keep accused him like this..

loll they threw gee in there too? wasn't the reference so obvious? sighsigh.

netizens go overboard always. forget it.

nylon interview <333 i love reading his interviews. his elle interview from last year was what made me fall hard.

nothing same with the beat it's just some parts have the same lyrics..

the gee gee baby baby part!

His cover for W mags is super bomb!!

Never seen so far any stars pose so addicitvely on the shots..

Guest Lucy Miao

ok i think it's unbelievable that they threw GEE of all things into it.

rappers EVERYWHERE use like... references to other songs in their rap, even in america D8 i can't think of an example off the top of my head right now, but you guys should know what i mean, right?!

oh my god this is so ridiculous.

--

ON A LIGHTER NOTE. omfg GD you are so sexy T_T i love the new scans *O*

and i believe those shoes are the ones that he showed during gdtv

i911968001105405.jpg

GD said in GDTV that he will be wearing this kind of shoes during the whole promotion of Heartbreaker. And he was like "I wonder how are people going to react", and he meant the reaction to him wearing this shoes. Gahh, is he really gonna wear this?....really?

GDragon’s solo debut with ‘Heartbreaker’ takes the Kpop world by storm

Big Bang GDragon has been said to have taken the Kpop world by storm with his solo debut ‘Heartbreaker’.

His first solo album ‘Heartbreaker’ was released on 18th August. And there was a whole outrage of plagiarism accusations which went on, while the song went up to #1 positions on various music sites. Also at the same time, the MV to the song which was released on the same day has has up till now attracted more than 1.5 million views on GomTV.

Meanwhile, plans GDragon’s comeback stage on SBS Inkigayo on 23rd August has been cancelled with the cancellation of the show to pay respect for the late ex-president of Korea.

YG Entertainment said, “We are still discussing about his comeback stage date. But we will decide on it soon.”

credt: sookyeong @ kbites

Guest polka_dotts

Thank you for sharing the link. I had a really good laugh. They seriously think that all that parts are plagiarised? Because Tae Yang sings Eh oh eh oh? Because of the Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby? it's strained too much.

IKR. It is so obvious that GD was playin' off SNSD's song. Do people not understand? They're being so ridiculous, pulling mini cooper out of their richard simmons just so they can have something bad to say. The closer you get the top, the more people will hate. GD was not even on none of these Korean netizens' radar until he was getting famous as the leader of Big Bang.

Guest ace4va111

AHH...all the buzz and the heat coming on to make the game reach its climax....the whole thing has been a pointless debacle in the first place, haters coming out of nowhere trying to scratch something they knew all along was a hot spot for almost everybody and all...it's undoubtedly irritating and an absolute horror to respected writers all over the world...what a shame, putting a blatant scar on to what we call journalism or perhaps brilliant writing-- now turned into a tasteless writing based on rumors, and baseless accusations all for the love of money and fame hitting on all persons innocent or not with a fight unfair and far bloody of a wreckage they have made of themselves...

somewhere along all these lines, it's sure gonna hit them back and to all music lovers and genuine spectators, these are nothing but ignorance (to no offense) of what we sure have come to know as musical evolution spurting its way to its various influences on differing levels of industries itself...

i admire GD and YG (once i said this, again i stand to it) for not slapping court raps of libels and slanders on these individuals/groups at this point...let's just see whose gonna be really on their toes then...good ole musician's etiquette still works on the nerves of YGEnt after all these years...perhaps have even developed a nerve of diamond for such kind of matters smirking all of them away...

regardless, LET'S ALL LOOK FORWARD THE BEST!!! ^_^

Guest candycorn

wow. this plagiarism is getting out of hand! so unnecessary. especially snsd's song, do they really not understand what GD is doing? and yes, lucy miao i totally understand where you're coming from.

on a lighter note, his magazine scans are love<3. i hope he can get some rest before his performance next week and practice and perfect everything so he can shine even brighter on stage!<3

Guest BLU5HED

Correct me if i'm wrong but in Gee song The Leader when he sing the part "g g g g baby baby" or "g g g g bang bang" which part is it suppose to be cause some ppl say it's "g g g g baby baby" and others say it's "g g g g bang bang"

Guest ooxstacee

Netizens need to quit starting things. -___-

Seriously, go find something better to do than to attempt to drive an artist to suicide.

Pic of the pants >>

Warning! Contains sexual content that are disturbing for some. Don't click if you do not wish to see it.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/sat...00908200007.jpg

Focus on the blue bear.

This is captured when Minji appeared on GDTV.

Lmfao, those pants made me laugh.

But blaming GD is OUTRAGEOUS. So now it's GD's fault when YG family wears clothing with sexual contents?

According to them, 9/10 songs in his album is 'plagiarized'.

So much hate for my poor love.

Let them try making songs. It's not as easy as it seems.

Plus, he's not the only one who made those songs.

He's going to win all those awards, and those people are going to be kicked in the face again.

Big Bang in your face. Pow. <3

LOL, they find the weirdest things to bring up.

If they didn't do that, people WOULD photoshop it and make it seem like he's flicking the camera off and that would also cause problems.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2821/xzsd.jpg

I'm not bothered by this at all.

Usually I am cause I dislike smokers, but he's an exception with TOP & my dad. XD

Hopefully he only smokes occassionally and not all the time.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/8205/gd1x.jpg

O__O That's really hot, lol.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4563/e006...8d4e164c8f0.jpg

LMFAO. He reminds me of a caveman, but a really high class one.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3592/e006...8d4e2926c0d.jpg

He may have weird .. things on his head but wooo, :D

GDragons solo debut with Heartbreaker takes the Kpop world by storm

YG Entertainment said, We are still discussing about his comeback stage date. But we will decide on it soon.

Despite the accusations, look at the boy. He's still topping all those charts and bringing in views.<3

Hm, comeback stage date. D: Hurry hurry! I can't wait any longer, lol.

Guest White Star

Correct me if i'm wrong but in Gee song The Leader when he sing the part "g g g g baby baby" or "g g g g bang bang" which part is it suppose to be cause some ppl say it's "g g g g baby baby" and others say it's "g g g g bang bang"

ithink it's "gee gee gee (big) bang (big) bang....G D G D (big) bang (big) bang" (if you listen closely enough....you can hear the somewhat silent "big"

and beside...although it's SNSD that made Gee famous.....they didn't invent it....remember Big Bang "How Gee"

ithink it's "gee gee gee (big) bang (big) bang....G D G D (big) bang (big) bang" (if you listen closely enough....you can hear the somewhat silent "big"

and beside...although it's SNSD that made Gee famous.....they didn't invent it....remember Big Bang "How Gee"

i hear only 'gee gee gee gee baby baby, gee dee gee dee baby baby' :huh:

not 'big' :/ lol

Guest chopsticksandspoon

And then, there's this whole plagiarism issue...

According to them, 9/10 songs in his album is 'plagiarized'.

Heartbreaker - Flo-Rida's Right Round

Butterfly - Oasis' She's Electric

Sonyeoniyeo - Katharine McPhee's Not Ur Girl

The Leader - SNSD's Gee / Snoop Dogg feat. Pharrell's Drop It Like It's Hot

Hello - Dynamic Duo's Solo

Gossip Man - IU's Boo

She's Gone - Joosuk feat. Def Con's Answer

Korean Dream - 45RPM's Saljjagkoong

Illyeonjeonggeojang - Kiwi's Ibyeoreseo Ibyeolggaji

For those that are interested to hear the 'similarities', click here

- -;

Is there a way to make the pest so-called netizens disappear?

SEE I TOLD YOU SO GUYS!

It's the hottest trend in Korea!

It's the "Look for songs that sound like GD's songs and accuse him of plagiarism" trend.

Only one more song to go!

Gotta catch 'em all!

Oh wait, do I need to cite my sources for that or will I also be accused of plagiarism?

WAIT!

(Pokemon, 1996)

Anyways, the spread for W looks hot :) he really can do high fashion shoots. His looks and body are so made for couture shots and concepts.