[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest vip_gd

interesting. it reminds me of those tribes like the incas or sth except it's

remade to fit for the new era.

the pictures just made my day. my eyes went gaga over them teehee.

I think I would dress neat and modern. If we both dressed like that then we would probably look like aliens.

aren't you always an alien, jiyong goon?

>>

I liked reading the interview, he's a very sincere and well spoken man.

glad he cleared a few unanswered questions.

ah~ so he was never depressed after all(just not severe what i meant to say)

One was- styling that you can wear in everyday life and the other was- clothes should be different for every members to emphasize their specialties.

i like the principle. they even have the BB fashion thread in the beauty section rofl.

it's not tacky and not solidified as uniforms.

ok this plagiarism thing is bull-

like those business ppl would even look into it.

heh .. i topped pg18. lucky number! LOL

As a male fan who is also interested in fashion I have to say that he really is a fashion icon to me. I really love his photoshoots (Nylon & W). I hope I can order the magazines somewhere? Somebody knows a site where I can order them ^^ ? And I love his album, O-M-G, how awesome is that CD. I'm gonna order it very soon. I can't stop listening to it, soo good!

I also want to see the MV, from the preview of YGTV next week, it looks like it's going to be CGed all through out, like maybe, he'll be flying around, lol.

You're not the only one. It's just that some people just don't get his humor and wit.

Exactly. I think the boys are never arrogant. Even Seungri, Seungri may come off as that but like GD, their sense of humor is totally taken way out of proportion. GD did stand up for Seungri and explained for Seungri.

I also got that when I was reading her comment. Actually, all her comments come off as like that.

Glad I'm not the only person who got his tone their.

In my opinion, Jiyong's human, not god. all the criticizers and haters and netizens together with those reporters all say that Jiyong's fans make him out to be like he is "god". guess what, it's actually them who make him out to be "god" and put him up in a pedestal so high that when they see that he doesn't measure up to their definition of "god", they bring him down.

jiyong may be a great composer, lyricist, fashionista, star... but he is first and foremost human.

Haha, CG'ed so he'd be flying around? That'd be interesting, lol. He should do a little story in the mv or something.. Or do a different whole twist and just stand there, in different colored rooms and look straight at the camera and stare it down. Kekeke. And yes, GD is after all a human with feelings. If he can't do you right, move on people~

I´m not offended at all. I know where you are coming from.

If you read my whole post you´ll see that I too don´t go arround insulting people (in forums , ect...). And I don´t hate GD. I do think he likes attention alot- but that´s not hating.

And I actually have seen alot of shows (I don´t trust written interviews) in which he seemed arrogant. Plus, all his need to be different actually turned me off alot. I simply don´t like people like that. But recently, I´ve also started following them on "BIG BANG TV", and I must admit, I´ve started liking GD again. Like I used to before.

Of course I don´t have the time to watch every single video of them, and thus surely miss alot of their interaction, ect...

I know that certain sentences of mine tend to come across as dislike, but that´s not the case most of ther time.

I´m simply a blunt person when it comes to this stuff. But that doesn´t mean that everything I say has some aggressive weight behind it. I´ve just never been a "fan" fan, if that makes sense. Even if I like a group or band, I never go around praising every move they make, or becoming biased.

About your interview reference.......I´m not so sure what you´re trying to tell me with this, since I havn´t read that NYLON interview yet (if that´s the one you´re refering to). I just read that one quote "What is there to hate", and responded that I actually felt for him there.

What where you thinking about? Tell me. Tell me.

Yeah, I don't mean it like I've seen every single thing he's ever been on, but from what I've seen I've never seem him act that way, at least in a serious matter. But I understand where you're coming from. lol. And your last paragraph, I'm not sure if you're asking me a question? :huh: Or if you're asking GD.. lol

NYLON Sept. Issue - G-Dragon Interview

So being introduced to someone by someone you know.

I don't really like meeting new people; I go to places I've already been to. I hope they would be an open-minded person. I don't like people that 'pretend' and be different in the inside. I hope they would be able to say everything in my face- nice or mean. My friends are like that. For them I'm nothing. My friend came over for a little bit during the shoot.

I'm like that too. I'm glad that even though he is a celebrity right now, he likes to keep his friends in a close knit. That just says to me that he values friendship and the people around him. You'd think a hot star like GD would have a billion friends and welcoming everyone, but nope. At least doing that will keep him grounded and not sway the wrong way. But then again, it could be your own friends who do it instead of new friends... keke..

Guest siriuslyinlove

And then, there's this whole plagiarism issue...

According to them, 9/10 songs in his album is 'plagiarized'.

For those that are interested to hear the 'similarities', click here

- -;

Is there a way to make the pest so-called netizens disappear?

sorry to cut & shorten!! First, thanks for posting the list of what songs are "plagiarized" and the link.

**quickly- i hate bringing this up again and I don't want people thinking I'm just feeding. I wanted to post this to actually clear up most of the "issue" and hopefully help everyone see the truth :] **

Listened to all of the songs posted when you click the link.

They don't even sound 2% the same

I'm not just saying this from a fan stand point. They literally don't sound the same.

Truthfully the one I was worried about was Flo Rida, but it's NOT EVEN THE SAME. The tone is different. the beat is different, the rap speed is different. I don't understand. I just don't.

Some of them made me laugh. IU's Boo is supposed to sound like Gossip Man. Lol.

And the Gee reference? OBVIOUSLY POINTEDLY GEE. He MADE it that way. Probably a little addition of the popularity of Gee. I thought it was funny. People take things too seriously.

I think we need to stand behind GD and stand behind his music.

As fans, and as individuals. No one should go through this hell.

He works hard, there is no need for this.

I hope that this can all blow over soon, and everyone can move on.

Purchase his music, show it off, do whatever you want to show the world (and the haters) who's legit.

...and it's GD. Every time.

Guest miared

Yeah, I don't mean it like I've seen every single thing he's ever been on, but from what I've seen I've never seem him act that way, at least in a serious matter. But I understand where you're coming from. lol. And your last paragraph, I'm not sure if you're asking me a question? :huh: Or if you're asking GD.. lol

I´m asking you----I´m asking you!

I don´t know what you were refering to with that NYLON interview. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Guest candycorn

i'm just copying and pasting this from the artwork section i posted this in as well ^^.

hey guys! i'm back with some more gdragon goodness for you guys :)!

i just watched GDTV/BIGBANGTV/2NE1TV and it was off the heezy :D.

mainly because GD and the making of his MV and much more of his cuteness was included in this episode :P.

also, i saw some magazine photoshoots of GD (ceci, W, nylon) and they were... hotness! so i decided to make some icons out of the magazine photoshoots as well! yay :).

here's some icons consisting of some scenes from there! wooO~

Magazines:

Banners

sigmaybe3.jpg

Untitled-22.jpgUntitled-1-3.jpgUntitled-3-1.jpg

Untitled-7-1.jpgUntitled-5-2.jpgUntitled-33.jpgUntitled-31-1.jpg

Untitled-29-1.jpgUntitled-27-1.jpgUntitled-25-1.jpgUntitled-23.jpg

Untitled-21.jpgUntitled-2-1.jpgUntitled-19.jpgUntitled-17.jpg

Untitled-15.jpgUntitled-14.jpgUntitled-13.jpgUntitled-12.jpg

GDTV/BIGBANGTV/2NE1TV:

Untitled-98.jpgUntitled-95.jpg

Untitled-92.jpgUntitled-83.jpg

Untitled-89.jpgUntitled-86.jpg

Untitled-80.jpgUntitled-77.jpg

Untitled-74.jpgUntitled-71.jpg

Untitled-68.jpgUntitled-63.jpg

Untitled-60-1.jpgUntitled-58-1.jpg

Untitled-56-1.jpguntitled-53-1.jpg

Untitled-50-1.jpgUntitled-47-1.jpg

Untitled-44.jpguntitled-41-2.jpg

Untitled-39.jpgUntitled-36-1.jpg

PHEW! that was a lot of posting. please comment! :) ^^

if you want to use, just don't forget to credit candycorn!

<3

Guest universe

SEE I TOLD YOU SO GUYS!

It's the hottest trend in Korea!

It's the "Look for songs that sound like GD's songs and accuse him of plagiarism" trend.

Only one more song to go!

Gotta catch 'em all!

Oh wait, do I need to cite my sources for that or will I also be accused of plagiarism?

WAIT!

(Pokemon, 1996)

LOL how true. the netizens are having a competition among themselves to see who can find any songs that's even 1% similar to GD's songs. they are probably sourcing around itunes and youtube and once they found something, bingo! they hit gold. ~rolls eyes~

i'm loving the Nylon interview. there are so many parts that made such a deep impact on me and i really want to comment on them, but i will be typing an essay if i do so. he's really a deep person, and i like how he stood by his motives and ideas. he's not afraid of doing the things he love, something which many people neglect these days and just go with the norm, because we all lack the courage. GD is definitely someone who chases his dreams and goes all out to fulfill them. why be normal?

and why aren't there any more news these days? its such an epic 18th and things seemed to die down a little. its time to release another MV! appear and give a message! but i think he's still busy filming A Boy. its my fav song off the album and i'm so happy its the third MV!!

and one more week to Inki. sigh but we have waited so long for his album, one more week won't hurt as much. saw the dance in GD TV, and i got to say its epic! the way he goes "I'm out" SMEXYNESS. the delayed wait will just make the anticipation stronger

oh and is it true that GD and Seungri bought Ga Ho together?? that's tooo cute if its true!!

Guest Pongie

I can't wait for his next MV!

candycorn it's two lines now! happy? haha. kid. thanks for the heads up.

I'm so sick of all these accusation going on. So much hatin'; in the words of CL "You better step your game up!"

Guest A_Thuu

heyyy!!

I'm more a silent reader heheh forgive me :P

but uhmmm I have a questionn aboutt GD's album ><

I wanted to order it through yesasia but uuhm...

the site says " Expected release date: August 24, 2009. Preorder Now! "

but I thought it was released on the 18th?

And come to think of it, there aren't any album scans or whatsoever

(I know it's bad but at least it's a sign that the album is released right?)

Was it just released online or something?

xx

Guest candycorn

I can't wait for his next MV!

ack o_o. edit your post! there's no spamming allowed =X. your responses have to be more than one line~

heyyy!!

I'm more a silent reader heheh forgive me :P

but uhmmm I have a questionn aboutt GD's album ><

I wanted to order it through yesasia but uuhm...

the site says " Expected release date: August 24, 2009. Preorder Now! "

but I thought it was released on the 18th?

And come to think of it, there aren't any album scans or whatsoever

(I know it's bad but at least it's a sign that the album is released right?)

Was it just released online or something?

xx

YG released a statement before saying that the release date was postponed due to the overwhelming amount of overseas orders! yupyup, our gdragon is that amazing<3! wooo~ go international fans! =)

i am seriously psyched for the 3 MVs that gdragon will be putting out there! ahhh can't wait. knowing him, they will be amazing!

to sparky18:

yeah, definitely! no problem, just spreading the GD love<3 :).

Guest sparky18

candycorn: Wow thank you for the post..it look awesome especially the one with the expose chest! haha No abs but still hot!l Usually I don't find guys like GD attrative actually HATE but I don't know why but GD is the first and only one I find attrative! I think it is because of his talent..boy can do anything! Anyways can I use one of them I will make sure to credit you!?

those gdtv gifs are love! can i steal the sexyback one xD lol

i dig the new photoshoot for W as well; gosh darnit he can pull off any hair i swear! o.o

can someone make a gif of him pretending to be an ahjumma running? hehe cracks me up!

mannn...i cannot wait for his debut stageeee!!!! the running dance has gotta be the highlight for me

Guest Chalk-Bandits

Thanks for the pics and updates!

I'm really excited for the other music videos. He should just make a MV for every song on the album. There is not one song on there that I don't love. :wub:

I really enjoy reading his interview for Nylon. I really like the fact that GD is so straightforward. The only part that I didn't like was GD telling Daesung straight up that he's not good-looking. Poor Dae...:(

"I mean why, what do they hate about me so much. Since I'm still young and I still do get hurt." One simple word: Jealousy.

I have a lot of respect for GD. After reading the interview, he seems like a pretty down to earth kind of guy. GD is a multifaceted guy. He can come off as an ***hole sometimes, but that just makes him even more appealing. Not only that but he's also a very dedicated, talented, workaholic leader who always put others before himself. I just really don't get how anyone can hate this guy.

W Magazine: Amazing photoshoot...very creative and different. :wub:

Guest ibabyx3

For those of you who can read Korean, take a look at this very well-written review of GD's album Heartbreaker.

http://djuna.cine21.com/bbs/view.php?id=ma...c&no=181887

thanks for the link!

very interesting,, it made me remmeber/think about alot of things i either forgot about or brushed over.

on a little side note, you know, i didn't really know korean fans were that upset about his english. i honestly didnt mind his english at all, infact i thought it sounded pretty good&fit the song o-o

Guest yssatorns

G-Dragon for W Magazine

My fave photo were the one GD's face was caught in a net ^_^... but I still love the Nylon Photoshoot

@ncly.. thanks for pointing it out.. I just got overexcited.

I just finished watching 3 parts of GDTV and I'm just really amazed by him.. he's turns into a serious guy when it comes to work (like filming his MV) but when it's done he turns into a goofball... I love it :D..

&& GD must have felt bad when seungri and daesung didn't come to his first shoot. tsk tsk.. hahaha!

Hope GD will stay strong! Your fans are always with you GD!

Pity him, it's his first solo album and people started to accuse him of plagiarism. He don't deserves the humiliation. He is MUCH BETTER than this! We always have trust on you! Fighting!

^^ yssatorns: those scans are already posted on the first post of page 17.

Let's refrain from reposting please :]

G-wallpaper

1250779829apple.th.jpg

credit: 리멤버뱅@ bbvipz

[ENG] Big Bang TV + GD TV- Episode 8 081909 [Part 3/4]

* part 1 and 2 are already posted in the previous pages already. check the uploader's channel if you want to see those 2 parts again.