[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest jhshinee

Since someone posted up the songs and who they were done with or arranged by I come to find out that in most GD songs I like the ones arranged or produced by Kush the most. I guess when GD works with him something that I like happens to the music. Ive also noticed the gd songs arranged by jimmy thornfelt are the ones that are mostly auto tuned.

Wait, I thought all the plagiarism issues were all lies already? I'm not sure if this was shared yet.

ALL THE ARTICLES ABOUT PLAGIARISM AND ABOUT HOW THEY SENT IT TO THE STATES IS ALL A LIE

A person from VIPZ called Warner Chappell and Sony to confirm this for us; Warner Chappell and Sony both have not come in contact with any journalist or writer to publich this. Warner Chappell(who has the copyright for Right Round) said they are still doing meetings inside their company and THEY HAVE NOT EVEN SENT THE SONGS TO THE STATES YET. Sony(who has the distribution rights for She’s Electric) aren’t even taking this stiuation in consideration(they don’t think it’s a problem at all).

THUS ALL THE ARTICLES ABOUT PLAGIARISM AND ABOUT HOW THEY SENT IT TO THE STATES AND CONFIRMED IT IS ALL A LIE.

**Adding to that Warner Chappell nor Sony have made an ‘official’ stand on anything.

All the articles saying they have Warner Chappell’s or Sony’s official stand or side of the story is just a plain lie.

Source: Info from 에리 @ bbvipz

http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=vip&...sc&no=17441

Credit: ygworld, Beau@ygworld, bbvipz

http://ygworld.net/2009/08/19/plagiarism-b...0%99-confirmed/

Am I the only one who seems to be bothered by the fact (I'm pretty sure anyway) that G-Dragon swore in Korean Dream? (mother f*cker... correct me if I'm wrong).

I'm not those ppl who get anal about ppl swearing... it's just... he's a Korean artist that many ppl of different ages look up to... it just seems a little uncalled for...

That's not the press. YG officially announced that GD was in depression, or that info was made up by the press too ?

You misunderstood me. We don't meet him in real life so of course we don't really know him. I KNOW him, feel him and sympathize for him, all that through news/info/press/interview. That's exactly what I mean about "KNOW". And the reason why I said I feel like I don't know him at all cuz I find some of his answers are different from before. Make sense, aiite ??

if you go back and read what YG said he never said GD was actually depress but that he was kinda showing symtoms of depression because he was quieter than usual so they gave him the vacation he needed. It was never confirm that GD was diagnose with depression...but the news and netizens took it to a whole new level and said he was depress..you see what I mean? so no GD was never depress...

Guest ooxstacee

Omg, the album!

I like the pictures. :) They're pretty and unique.

But uh, the face on the cover looks super creepy now.

Lmao, I might hide that in my mommy's closet when mine arrives.

Neh, maybe not. I'll put it up on display, lmao. Maybe people will stop coming in here.

I can't wait to get mine!!

Sony ATV speaks up about case of accusations to GDragon’s plagiarism; ‘Heartbreaker’ is #1 on illegal download sites

Sheesh. Taking a long time.

I hope everything comes out okay, cause GD doesn't need all that accusations.

And people need to stop looking for more faults.

But oh well. All will end.

http://i25.tinypic.com/e8wcno.jpg

<3 I like the outfit he changed into, lol!

I'm not those ppl who get anal about ppl swearing... it's just... he's a Korean artist that many ppl of different ages look up to... it just seems a little uncalled for...

Yes, he did swear .. but this isn't the first song he was in with swearing. The Leaders has swearing.

And they sweared on YGTV a couple of times.

Guest teenace

Am I the only one who seems to be bothered by the fact (I'm pretty sure anyway) that G-Dragon swore in Korean Dream? (mother f*cker... correct me if I'm wrong).

He swore before so its nothing new and they cuss all the time on YGTV including other members.

YG artists do that in a lot of their songs even in The Leaders,CL and Teddy cuss.

i'm offended that people are offended that GD swore in his songs.
lol

I hope GD does his comeback on music bank so we won't have to wait longer for inkigayo.

His CD cover is so awesome,cant wait to get mine.

It's totally something GD would do, He's innovative and takes risks. He's not the type to censor his own music (maybe Big Bangs, but not his) and not say what he truly wants to say just because there might be talk.

Guest AiMango

Yes he swore lol. Didnt he also give the finger in Bigbang TV in ep 7 was it? the one where it shows him & CL & Teddy working on The Leaders. Speaking of which, doesnt the "wassup" part sound familiar to some of you guys? Sounds like "what's up" by jinusean. im not hating though, i think the plagiarism issues going on is ridiculous and really annoying -__-

my top faves from the new album :

1. heartbreaker

2. the leaders

3. 1년 정거장

4. Hello

: D : D

Guest kailie87

Yes he swore lol. Didnt he also give the finger in Bigbang TV in ep 7 was it? the one where it shows him & CL & Teddy working on The Leaders. Speaking of which, doesnt the "wassup" part sound familiar to some of you guys? Sounds like "what's up" by jinusean. im not hating though, i think the plagiarism issues going on is ridiculous and really annoying -__-

my top faves from the new album :

1. heartbreaker

2. the leaders

3. 1년 정거장

4. Hello

: D : D

My faves would be.....all of them haha I've been listening to his album nonstop. I can't wait for my copy.

oh he didn't give the finger. You can backtrack a couple pages, it was mosaic out because the PD thought if people saw it then they will photoshop it making it seem like he did. He put up his middle, pinky, and thumb up at the same time =)

Guest AiMango

^OHH.

anyways, i honestly did not see the similarities between heartbreaker & right round (and ive listened to both songs many times already) till i saw a YT vid just today where someone did the comparison. LOL. its similar but not THAT similar o__O

Guest Fuuism

Since someone posted up the songs and who they were done with or arranged by I come to find out that in most GD songs I like the ones arranged or produced by Kush the most. I guess when GD works with him something that I like happens to the music. Ive also noticed the gd songs arranged by jimmy thornfelt are the ones that are mostly auto tuned.

Along with Teddy I really appreaciate when Kush is involved in the production os YG music, it usually means the final result will be good, if not great.

And as you noticed, it does seem that Jimmy Thornfelt likes to use autotune to attain a certain feel in his works. He was also involved with BB's recent Japanese songs (Emotion, Gara Gara Go and Top of the World. I don't know yet about the other ones in the album though) and those tracks also use the effect quite a bit. I thought he was going to work only with the Japanese releases but now with the Heartbreaker album credits I see he also did more work with YG besides that.

v

Hey guys I have a question... in this vid 090819 Big Bang TV at 7:05, is that Teddy Park (formerly of 1TYM)? In the white hoodie, big chain, cheetah hat. He's in other parts of the vid.

Yes, that's Teddy. :]

Guest heather166

Hey guys I have a question... in this vid 090819 Big Bang TV at 7:05, is that Teddy Park (formerly of 1TYM)? In the white hoodie, big chain, cheetah hat. He's in other parts of the vid.

yes, he is usually on big bang tv and 2ne1 tv since he's one of the major producers at YG now

OMG I love the album.

thanks for sharing the scans/pictures.

and wow theres two different posters!

I want both!!!I can't wait to get my album.

I preordered 3 of them.hehe.

yes, he is usually on big bang tv and 2ne1 tv since he's one of the major producers at YG now

Aah, I see. Yeah I knew he was a producer but for some reason I was still surprised to see him. I was just like "huh? is that teddy?" lol I hope that video will be subbed in english one day it looks adorable..

Guest kailie87

Aah, I see. Yeah I knew he was a producer but for some reason I was still surprised to see him. I was just like "huh? is that teddy?" lol I hope that video will be subbed in english one day it looks adorable..

hey I was going to answer your question, but I see someone already did. You can find eng sub on this channel.

ibigbangsubs

You can also find him on 2ne1tv from episode 1 and onward.

royalacesubs

enjoy!

Guest Banana Peel

I wonder when GD's going to release his other two MVs :D

I'm guessing before next week Wednesday , which is before the next

YG TV episode, right? Since the next ep seem to be about the making

of his music videos. aahh, I hope soo ~

Oh, and I was wondering, did anyone post the HQ screen caps of GD's

Heartbreaker MV here? o__o;

Guest universe

yea i understand where you are coming from. its true that i always say that GD can do whatever he wants with his solo coz its his solo and he has waited years to do it, but i'm alittle uncomfortable when GD or any of the BB members (ok only Top) swear, in songs or on TV. i keep thinking of all those little girls i saw in the photos at the Bangs store that time, or little kids doing parodies of BB songs. i know many fangirls find it sexy when they swear, but yea it always make me squirm alittle. seems like we are the only ones here who feels this way lol.

and the Heartbreaker album design is simply WOW. i sure did not expect it to look like that. the production costs for this album definitely have to be higher than others. but i do find the mask alittle scary especially its in 3D haha. but i really like the apple concept, when GD explains it on GDTV that apples are heart-shaped, which is why he uses apples. i never thought of that lol. the whole album pictures look like something out of an artist gallery. very GD haha. can't wait for my album to arrive!! and i'm so glad that i bought the poster too. seems like there's two posters? one Breathe and the other Heartbreaker. i hope i got the Heartbreaker one ;)

and i'm officially crushing on choice37 coz he arranged A Boy and Butterfly, two melodies which are so fresh and refreshing in the album. i like Kush and Teddy's arrangement too of course. but that jimmy guy...could use less of the autotune next time.