[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

Jiyong’s interview for Nylon is so sad :( I hope that ppl will understand him more as he wishes. Poor boy having to go through too many difficulties :(

Anyway, has this fanart been posted yet?

f0075817_4a8be8555c339.jpg

C: 꼬꼬마님 @ BB FLOW

Jiyong’s back :wub: His tatoo looks so sexayyy :D

85733901.jpg

C: 징징대요@ BBVipz

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/2356/1250684782181.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Guest syao_sid

^^^ omo! thanks for that sexyback pic.. it's instantly my wallie now..haha

pooo guys. inkigayo is cancelled : ( oooh well. wait another week.

anyways, excerpt from Nylon interview:

To most people, you are someone who has everything. You have talent and have met a lot of great people. And you've had many opportunities to show people what you're capable of. Maybe because of that, there are the depression rumors and the negative comments about co-producing. Do you ever suffer because of all the negative gossip from being famous?

It's not like anything will change because I say something about it, so I just hope that as I continue to work hard people will recognize me as a hard-working person. I think everything will be solved that way so I don't try to concern myself with [negative comments]. I do get sad about it though. I may have a carefree, irresponsible image but I do try hard. I work hard on songs while others sleep. I barely sleep. I don't get why...what's so hateful about me? I still get affected because I'm young.

credit: filmsession @ livejournal

awww...gd baby..this just makes me wanna cry..it's really disheartening that other people can't appreciate all the hard work he has done..it's okay if you don't like him ..then just leave him alone then go on..i can't seem to decipher why they would spend time to bring him down..o well hating just adds unnecessary burden to the heart and if they are happy with it then..goodluck to them! haha

don't worry ji, your detractors are NOTHING compared to the number of people who LOVE and SUPPORT you.

and there is definitely nothing hateful about you..in fact we love everythingggg about you. ;)

and no inki this week...i really gotta make patience as my virtue..*sigh*

Guest heartsongs

Just finish watching GD TV. His dog, Gaho is so adorable. I always want to have a dog but my parents don't let me :( I watch without understanding but I guess Tae Yang gave GD 2 rings for his solo right? Watching him prepare for the performance of Heartbreaker makes me want the time to fly so fast. Hope he'll have 2 performances next week, 1 is really not enough

In GD TV, the part he sang Butterfly, it looks like he was doing a photshoot. We haven't seen any preview pictures look like that so I hope there will be a MV for Butterfly too. I love this song.

GD has a nasally voice, it may be not comfortable to some people. I prefer him rapping than singing too but I really like when he sang Even if it's only a memory. With more practice and learn to control his voice when singing I think he'll sing fine.

His interview with Nylon makes me sad too. He's only 21/22 years old so it's really hard to not get affected with all the harsh comments of Netizens. I don't think I can. Be strong, GD. VIPs always love you

Guest zahieyjunki

^^ woah his tattooo .. still lives on..

nice fanarts~

lol~ inki has been cancelled? woah idk with all these plagiarism issue & now music shows is cancelled..

I hope it's already resolve it's more damaging GD than to anyone..

On GDtv, GD " Dara come on! " but why he doesn't call her noona?

G-Dara ftw..

ouhh yeah they record for Hello!

GD's friends are supporting him by putting their BGM as the songs from Heartbreaker (most put up the whole album)

Lee Hyuk Soo

83404431.jpg

Jo Sung Min

13323501.jpg

Song Kyung Il

49408090.jpg

Matae

79282091.jpg

Shin Ga Yeon

18633688.jpg

Ju Hong Seok

93508667.jpg

Seo Ki Jeol

16245872.jpg

Dara

95189612.jpg

credit: all the cyworlds (GD + his friends)

caps by ncly (please do not hotlink)

Nylon photos:I think he is cutee in those photos..even though he was wearing weird clothes...always love his pose..it's so GD..

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/1196/99462065.jpg

but his stare is so hot and sexy

He has been through so much at such a young age..poor jiyong...GD fighting!!!

GDTV:I don't want to watch it yet..but those caps are so tempting...arghhh I have to wait iBigBangsubs to sub it first

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/3392/83569124.jpg

this cap really reminds me of his aegyo in BB's bloopers video..the same cute expression..never get tired of watching this video...always make my day...hahahaha..cuteness overload

he always looks cute and young without make-up and wearing the beanie<333

http://img13.imageshack.us/i/85733901.jpg/

his back is super duper sexy bc of that cool tattoo*drool*

so inki is canceled..aigoo..can't wait any longer..next week please come soon

Heartbreaker MV items:*please tell me if this has been posted already*

f0057811_4a8aa748b2d40.jpg

credit:홀릭、 @bbvipz

no ingikayo? aigoo. i thought i would already be seeing GD perform Heartbreaker D:

AWW. now that's a heartbreaker. -sigh-

anyway, hope his songs dominate more charts :]

MY TOP 5 SONGS FROM HIS ALBUM:

1. Heartbreaker - I loved this song best because it had me acquire LSS throughout the day.

(even at school) so yeah. The MV attracted me to the song too.

Powerful and dynamic.That's how i saw GD's movements in the MV.

Along with this, the lyrics also moved me. And the way he interpreted the song

through a variety of unique things like the apple, etc.

2. Hello - I didn't think i would like this song more than the rest of the songs.

But when i first heard it, it was instantly a thumbs up for me. Dara may not

be the best in the vocals in 2ne1 but her voice is indeed

pretty and it complemented the melody and GD's voice as well.

I also liked how they repeated "Hello" and the

"la, la, la~" parts. ^^ It's a song i would def listen to with my friends :)

3. That Boy - Okay. This song is hands down wow. IMO. :)

The lyrics was something i enjoyed reading. XD

It's like this is GD's song for himself. I also like the chorus part.

For me, GD's voice is something nice to listen to.

This just might be my biased-ness but i do enjoy the music

coming from him so i guess his voice is okay for me. ^^

4. Gossip Man - Because of the lyrics again. :)How GD played with words and how he

expressed his thoughts through a song <3

It was a good move to have KGM feature in this song too.

They brought an addicting melody together with their voices.

5. Butterfly - Honestly, i love the electro/auto-tune kind of music.

i ddnt see it as anywhere near MUSIC before but

i learned how to like it and now, my ears have been finding

that kind of genre these days. >_> iono. but even so, i LOVED this song.

it's something different and unique. and i like UNIQUE. the mood is all calm and mellow. :]

so there! just my thoughts~

also, Breathe is making me nervous XD

i can imagine GD shooting for the MV of this song with a girl...and well....

yeah. ashjfwjefow~!! i'll go crazy~

first, Taeyang then Baby then GD?! >< hahahaha. i'll die AGAIN. D: XD

^^^^^^ vvvanilla: GD in those pics resembles Jingyo (his BANGS character) so much XD

cute ! Thanks for sharing ! ^^

^^^^^ shinhdeplol: AIGOO. SEXY BACK INDEED. :)))) ahhhhh.

seeing this before i go to sleep? XD omo. tsktsk. anyway, THANKS FOR SHARING !

^ ncly: thanks for sharing ! wow ! GD's friends really support him a lot!

and i see DaraGon? XD weee~ GD HWAITING!

ANNNNNNNNNNND......

his interview for Nylon made me sad D:

*sends thousands of flying hugs to GD*

DW, GD. ^^ Many VIPs are by your side~ just be yourself and do your best!

Never give up, leader ! :DD YEAY !

LET'S SUPPORT GD AND BUY HIS ALBUM! :DDD

Guest jhshinee

cambridgeboi - just want to point out that if u feel so strongly about gd ripping the songs then u don't have to listen to it - no one is holding a gun to your head and forcing u to endure the agony. By u participating in this forum only adds popularity to him anyway whether to compliment him or bash him

You believe it's a rip-off and I don't, so let's leave it that.

if you feel so strongly about what people are saying then dont read it. Ive noticed you are also being very negative about this. Just dont read what others have to say then. As for the album im still listening to it and Im still very much digging butterfly and station 1 the most of all the songs. I saw GD's pics for Nylon very snazzy. I like the outfits he is wearing for that photoshoot. Sort of a classic look for him. But the thing that gets me about the leaders song at the end they are sort of bragging as if they created a style or something. They sound like they just used western rappers style for that part. Talking about be thankful for the style. Smh on that one.And who ever mentioned lady gaga GD does look like a male version of her. But I find that interesting myself.

Guest thu_trang

that nylon interview part really make me feel so sad for our kwon leadah ! exactly , what is so hateful about him ?

i mean of course there r artists out there that i dun like either , b4 i was like that too, if i dun like someone i will find way to bash them , then i realize that the artists that i dislike , they have feelings too , every artists out there have worked so hard , then even if i dun like them , i should at least appreciate their hard work ! i know that haters will always be there , but i can't help but feel sadden about it , ppl always say freedom of speech and all that richard simmons but then i feel sometime words can hurt more than actions !

it's ok , i just hope our kwon leadah knows that haters r just minors and fans will always stand by his side no matter what , like how we have gone through all this while , there will be hard times , but as always , i believe hard work will always be paid off !

Guest Mangahyped14

HAPPY BELATED!! :)

Wah! GD's Album is SOO Good!

My absolute favorite is "A Boy" BUT The others are all growing on me!! The album is so TOTALLY on repeat!!!

I think this album is a total Thumbs UP!!!!! His songs were written from the heart: you can tell, so it is even better when i listen to them, knowing i am getting a snippet of his life in my ears! :)

WELL DONE! ;)

A totally UNIQUE and DIFFERENT album. No-One Else Does GD Like GD..

Guest hannahrangiku

i was practically screaming when the mv came out. it was a really different side of GD. and seriously, he's like no part of big bang! i love his solo stage, it makes him distinguished from the rest of big bang. my goodness, did you see the part where GD was embracing the woman? he's expression was priceless!!!!

upon seeing the heartbreaker mv i thought of lady gaga.. hehe.. maybe because of the aura. but GD has this emothic feeling whichs exceeds a great sum or mystery within him. i wonder how he's gonna perform it live? i can't wait!!!!!

my favorite tracks in the album was the korean dream with tae yang and of course, the song of the powerful, th leaders! i love the message it conveys to those who are trying hard to live up to the standards and destroying the name of hiphop. hahahah! pardon me..

saranghe GD! i go by the name of GD of big bang!

Guest apricot

^It's sad though, being an artist such as popular as him, you get pin-point for everything you do. GD deserves better, copy or not this guy is talented. I just wish the netizens cut him some slack..no one is perfect. I just hope he can win the plagarism thing.

I just watched GDTV!!! I'm liking his blond hair more and more!! And the part where he dances to "Heartbreaker", Oh my gosh, can this guy be hotter?? Lol..but on the other hand, he wears make-up better than any guy..I love those moments when he's with Gaho too, I keep replaying those. And oh, there's people saying that the part where the girl had her hands all over GD is the next MV..prolly "Breathe". Wow..that is spicer than the one with his head on the girl's chest, I got a bit jealous over that.

something about A Boy MV coming out soon

b00735554a8c185cd1f45.jpg

b00735554a8c1887d43a5.jpg

credit: 완벽주의자 @ bbvipz

i wonder how come there is no picture of GD's album case???

and the photo book as well...lol

i really want to see how the case looks like

awww! our yongji needs a hug! cant wait for the full nylon interview translation.

shinhdeplol, that sexy back pic just took my breath away 0.0 lol

Guest naturalhonee

GD sleeps with tom and laura every night :lol:

guess he's into threesomes?

lol anyway,

i just love watching GD!

everything he does/says is either cute or interesting to me. never a dull moment.

GDTV is like absolute heaven.

- hug -

at the end of the day, he is only human.

jiyong ah himnae!

Guest candycorn

. . . POSTPONED INKIGAYO?!?!?!?!?! NO. NO!

this is the end of my life T_T. not really, but NO! ... this is so not cool!

he looks HOT in nylon... i love that black and white picture where he's looking to the camera with his hands on top of each other... <3 ahhhhh! and A BOY music video?! i wonder how it will turn out...

someone please translate the nylon interview X_X! my korean is very limited and sucks pretty badly.

all the people that used my avatars.. YAYAY<3 GDRAGONLOVEISSPREADING:).

i love all of the rings that gdragon used in his music video.. i'm definitely going to go buy some rings like his. eeee!~ i'm glad that a lot of artists are supporting him! woo<3 and that fanart is love! :)

Now to go watch GDTV<3! adios.

Guest polka_dotts

^ His voice is unique, a very high-pitched voice. He himself admitted that even though he likes singing too, he sounds better rapping because his voice doesn't sound as high when he sings.

I agree. GD's voice is very unique. It's refreshing as opposed to the deeper, raspier style of rapping.

His Nylon interview was an extremely nice read. I almost cried at this part.

It's not like anything will change because I say something about it, so I just hope that as I continue to work hard people will recognize me as a hard-working person. I think everything will be solved that way so I don't try to concern myself with [negative comments]. I do get sad about it though. I may have a carefree, irresponsible image but I do try hard. I work hard on songs while others sleep. I barely sleep. I don't get why...what's so hateful about me? I still get affected because I'm young.

The hardest thing about being an artist is to understand not everyone is going to like your work. I think GD has and is learning how to ignore the negative and feed on the positive.

<3

Guest vip_gd

Yeahhh -deep sigh- ok, I'm fine with it being postponed to next sunday.

More room for improvement and extra time for practice.

plus .. GD needs his beauty sleep to rejuvenate himself!

he's not some bloke who looks goodlooking everyday! ... oh wait .. he is .. hahaa

lol I like that part when he twirled and plopped into his normal clothes.

ohh wtheck! I like every bit of GDTV, who doesn't ...

Guest SUSIExoxo

-cries- now its postponed?! ): i was looking foward to it being on my birthday.

but i guess i'll just wait. since it's for the former president's death, its alright.

and aghh. the NYLON interview just breaks my heart. ): gahh. ji yong oppa i'm here for you.

get some more sleep lovely ): sighh. now its time for my reviews on his album.

ohmygd. GDTV i fell in heaven i swear.

and GAHO is so adorable LOL.

YG PLAYING WITH GAHO. <3. little dork ^^

TO HIS WHOLE ALBUM ITSELF:

it's definitely incredible. and the lyrics

are just.. i'm speechless.

1. ABOUT A BOY

this song in particular is one of my favorite songs from the album, the 30sec preview

reminded me of but i love you and when i read the lyrics i was truly heartbroken. Ji Yong

has come such a long way, and i'm going to support him and hope he gets the love he needs.

he has reached to me and sent me a message of his hardships. it really touches me.

2. HEARTBREAKER

of course, this song is definitely a heartbreaker. after hearing the lyrics i was even more heartbroken.

it's a song that i can relate on, maybe not entirely or as emotionally as the lyrics have hinted on.

but i feel his pain.

3. BREATHE

before even hearing the english translation of the lyrics, i have already have implied that is it a dirty song.

listening to this song, now knowing the english translation makes my heart flutter. it's weird to think of

ji yong as not pure and innocent anymore. it's just weird. it really does bring out the side of ji yong we

haven't discovered yet.

4. BUTTERFLY

not one of my most favorite songs, but it's still something good to listen to.

the lyrics, give me a sense of what someone's first love is. it's something beautiful

and it should be cherished.

5. HELLO

this is a very upbeat song, and i'm waiting to hear the translations to it. i like it (:

but i'm not a daragon shipper so it kind of upsets me a bit. but of course i'm not that predjuice.

"hello hello hello just say hello!"

6. GOSSIP MAN

one of my favorite songs, it describes the feelings of being a celebritiy and it brings out

GD's feelings towards netizens. truly it's very heartbreaking and i just want to give GD a hug

and tell him i'm here you know what i'm saying?

" Why do you have so many words

What exactly are you so curious about

Your own world

Unnecessary controversy

Don't be concerned and get up. go on, let him go "

one of the lines that hurt me the most. i really hope they stop giving gd a hard time.

7. KOREAN DREAM

i don't understand why most people don't like it that much. i actually like it alot.

it's telling us to dream big, and to not back down and everything. it motivates me

to follow my dream.

8. THE LEADERS

woowee, this song most people like i like it to. it's a "majorly league mini cooper" haha CL.

each and one of the leaders rap give us a taste of who they are.

it's an incredible collab. "we the leaders wassupp" (;

9. SHES GONE

woah, i LOVE this song for some reason. it sounds like i don't know how to describe it.

but i really like it alot, XD. i can't explain how much i love it x] and GD'S rapping is hot..

plus KUSH <3. ahh. " SHES GONE & i love you girl "

10. 1 YEAR STATION

to finish off the album, this is one of the songs i really like. it's putting aside all the other upbeat songs

and finishing it off with a soft mellow song. through GD's lyrics it's like i can feel him with this song.

its like i'll keep waiting whereever you are.

Guest universe

don't worry ji, your detractors are NOTHING compared to the number of people who LOVE and SUPPORT you.

and there is definitely nothing hateful about you..in fact we love everythingggg about you.

i agree wholeheartedly. i'm sure GD realised that too, which helps him in focusing only on his music and not reflect too much on negative contents. Korean netizens/fans are probably one of the harshest in the world. they have no qualms about brutally dissing someone whom are unfortunate enough to be on their hit list. and one thing just add on to the other. the more popular a celeb is, the more negative comments and accusations will appear. i dunno, its as if they like to bring their own people down :huh: they have no regards to the amount of hard work behind every single song, performance, MVs etc etc

ohh and i hope the news about the MV for A Boy is true! it should be coz the rest of the songs (apart from 1 year's station) have features from other people so it would not be easy to film one i guess. i have been putting A Boy on repeat the most. its soo catchy, not to mention meaningful =)

and GD is topping the charts!! hope he continues to dominate despite the delayed performance. at least he can get more rest (hopefully) now.

oh yes why aren't there any photos of the CD case, pictures, poster etc?? please post if there's any!