[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest ooxstacee

To most people, you are someone who has everything. You have talent and have met a lot of great people. And you've had many opportunities to show people what you're capable of. Maybe because of that, there are the depression rumors and the negative comments about co-producing. Do you ever suffer because of all the negative gossip from being famous?

It's not like anything will change because I say something about it, so I just hope that as I continue to work hard people will recognize me as a hard-working person. I think everything will be solved that way so I don't try to concern myself with [negative comments]. I do get sad about it though. I may have a carefree, irresponsible image but I do try hard. I work hard on songs while others sleep. I barely sleep. I don't get why...what's so hateful about me? I still get affected because I'm young.

I love him even more. Ugh, this boy adkjsfkjsdf!

"I don't get why...what's so hateful about me?" :(It's cause people are jealous, that's why.

They KNOW you have talent, they just won't admit it because they don't want to be some "hypocrite." [by hating & saying you're talented, ya kno?]

^pahah, maybe that's just my way of making myself feel better about all those hateful comments.

I wanna hug him.

And he needs to sleep on his cool bed with his cool bedsheets more<3

Now off to happier things!

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/2382/85733901.jpg

Omomomomomoooo~ I feel like a pervert but that's one really sexy back.

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/2356/1250684782181.jpg

PAHAHA! What the freak is this? XD

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/8616/89954723.jpg

He's so cute. I usually wait for subs before I watch YGTV, but .. I'm not sure if I can wait this time.

About his voice -- Yeah, it might be annoying to some cause is nasally [at times] but I really like it. :) It's unique. Usually I hate nasally voices a LOT but .. his is okay. Maybe cause I'm used to it since I've been listening to BB since almost the very beginning.

I like how his friends support him, but duhh! :] of course.

Nylon photoshoot FTW!<3

AHH! This is like heaven.

I swear, I don't have to worry about being GD-biased in this thread, lmao!

GDHeaven.

No Inki. :(

Oh well! Time to sleeep & improve!

Plus, I don't know if I'll be home at that time this week.

We're going club hopping .. in the car, LMAO!

Uh, what the heck! I keep topping pages with nothing to share! T____T

I topped page 9 yesterday.

Guest miared

I love him even more. Ugh, this boy adkjsfkjsdf!

"I don't get why...what's so hateful about me?" :(It's cause people are jealous, that's why.

They KNOW you have talent, they just won't admit it because they don't want to be some "hypocrite." [by hating & saying you're talented, ya kno?]

I wanna hug him.

And he needs to sleep on his cool bed with his cool bedsheets more<3

Now off to happier things!

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/2382/85733901.jpg

Omomomomomoooo~ I feel like a pervert but that's one really sexy back.

PAHAHA! What the freak is this? XD

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/8616/89954723.jpg

He's so cute. I usually wait for subs before I watch YGTV, but .. I'm not sure if I can wait this time.

About his voice -- Yeah, it might be annoying to some cause is nasally [at times] but I really like it. :) It's unique. Usually I hate nasally voices a LOT but .. his is okay. Maybe cause I'm used to it since I've been listening to BB since almost the very beginning.

I like how his friends support him, but duhh! :] of course.

Nylon photoshoot FTW!<3

AHH! This is like heaven.

I swear, I don't have to worry about being GD-biased in this thread, lmao!

GDHeaven.

No Inki. :(

Oh well! Time to sleeep & improve!

Plus, I don't know if I'll be home at that time this week.

We're going club hopping .. in the car, LMAO!

I actually really like the style he has. That´s one of the things that got me into BIG BANG. The very first song I heard was GD singing "Run It" by Chris Brown. I was impressed. When he raps, you actually have no trouble making him out---and not because of the voice alone--he simply has found his style, his way of pronouncing words, ect.....same as TOP.

---------

I´m not the type to actually feel for someone, but his "What´s so hateful about me"-comment gave me a tiny moment. I tend to forget just how young they really are, and given that they are boys (which sets them back another five years.....don´t kill me for saying this!!!) makes it even more..............erm..................forgot what I wanted to say....OHO.

But still, it can´t be helped, showbiz is like this, has always and will always be. He is not the only one recieving hate, and he sure as hell won´t be the last.

I don´t even think that the majority of those haters are really jealous--or haters. They simply dislike him because it´s fun. Think about it, everyone here hates a certain celebrity, just because they can. It must not even be rational.

GD of course gives people alot more to hate since he is so very present in the first place. I actually believe that alot of this dislike steams from people constantly praising him. Think about it----people kept saying that he´s a musicgenius, talented, unique, ect.

Plus---GD himself tends to agree on those sayings as well, telling that he is the smartest, most fashionable, talented, unique...ect. That just comes of as arrogance to most of the people. Especially when alot of people just don´t see him like that. Many may have thought that he´s average in composing, but now, due to overconfidence, overexposure, got tired hearing people praise him so much, and start disliking him.

Think about it----I really dislike Madonna. So when I hear people, or herself claiming how great and stylish she is, I really start seeing red. But I am not the person to go writing about it in forums and stuff like that. Disliking someone is ok (well, not really) as long as you keep it home. If I ever met Madonna on the street, for example, I would never go up to her telling her how much of an annoyance she is.

That´s actually one thing I really don´t like about those CRAZY korean fangirls (not all of them of course!). They really are taking this hatething to a whole new level.

That is the thing I believe. He is a good composer, but so are others. His fashion, to me, is a joke most of the time. And yet everyone makes him out to be this supercool icon. That certainly irks people the most.

Of course he can do whatever he wants to. But still, with the attitude he has, people will always find something new to dislike. That goes for every famous person.

(Still, let´s not forget that most of those haters are still very young, and only hating on one band because they like another one more)

Guest stephtef

ahh..Inkigayo's postponed? i'm kinda sad and glad at the same time.

he'll have more time to practice and rest. and by that time the issues would have cool down..

Thanks for the translation of his NYLON interview!

It shows that he isn't living the life others think he does. He's a human afterall. He sometimes gets hurt of the negative comments/issues. Don't worry GD, VIPs do love and support you! right?

Continue working hard! Hwaiting!

PS: i soooo love "She's Gone" and "The Leaders"..they're my faves!

i like About A Boy and Station 1 Year too!

the rest of his songs are good too..GD <3

REQUEST

i feel dumb asking this, but does anyone know how the album poster looks like?

i skimmed though this thread but i guess i didn't see it if it was on here..

please and thank you

---

that sucks that inkigayo is being pushed backk ; i wanted to see his perforancee -__-

he's really going up that charts really fast,

HWAITING GDRAGON :)

^^the album hasn't been released offline yet..it has been postponed...his album is only released online at the moment

"GDragon’s solo album offline release will be postponed to 21st August due to the overwhelming amount of overseas shipping orders."

credit:Kbites

Mag scan of NII photoshoot in CeCi magazine:

1250707637_DSC_0609.JPG

1250708289_318.jpg

1250708289_315.jpg

1250708289_317.jpg

1250708710_400.jpg

1250708949_103.jpg

1250708949_104.jpg

credit:TF@bbvipz

he got two haircolor here..maybe he did the photoshoot on different day..

GDragon’s debut solo album flying off music charts

After the reveal of GDragon’s first solo album, even though there has been all the discussion and issue about plagiarism brought up in the songs, the album continue to receive good reviews from music fans.

After the song ‘Heartbreaker’ was released on 18th August, the song went up to #1 on various online music chart on the day itself. After that, it was #1 on Mnet realtime song chart, Monkey3 music chart, and Melon realtime chart etc.

The MV to the song also attracted more than 350K views in just 3 hours into its reveal and more than 550K viewer hits on the day of release.

Also the solo album which is set to be released in Japan on 22nd, is up on HMV weekly ranking at #1.

credit:Kbites

so far the total views of the HB MV is 1,400,000++++

Guest PUNKB*TCH

I wanna take him to my bedroom and party all night long.

I love every single song off the album, I love the Heartbreaker MV, I just love GD more and more and more.

Good god.

I bought five copies of his Album to give to people as gifts.

Spazzing like mini cooperTTTTTTTTTTT.

Korean netizens/fans are probably one of the harshest in the world. they have no qualms about brutally dissing someone whom are unfortunate enough to be on their hit list. and one thing just add on to the other. the more popular a celeb is, the more negative comments and accusations will appear. i dunno, its as if they like to bring their own people down :huh: they have no regards to the amount of hard work behind every single song, performance, MVs etc etc

Sorry for cutting your post but I have to agree with you, even though I am one of those Korean netizens.

It's nothing like those casual flamers on Youtube.

K netizens already drove a few celebs into suicide.

The thing is that they have nothing better to do but to find a slightest fault with somebody whenever that person is on the hit list, thinking that they themselves are all very perfect. Hey nobody is perfect.

The worst part, they make up things without any source, or proof, thinking it's really fun, and Internet news reporters pick up and report that, and then everybody starts to believe that. It's like crazy.

I'm not saying this because this thing is happening to YG singers.

It happened again and again and is getting worse.

No wonder, depression is like epidemic among K celebs.

BOY MV

Another mv that they're working on right now is 소년이여 (Boy)

The producer is Lee Gibaek. Some other pieces of his are Epik High's 'Map the Soul'. He's also recently worked with Supreme Team and Mighty Mouth.

He's busily working on the mv- look forward to it.

Info from NYLON magazine.

Article from 완벽주의자 @ bbvipz

translated by Beau@bbvipz

note from Beau:*Heads up- I'm working on the long NYLON G-Dragon interview. Expect to see it later today or early tomorrow. VERY nice interview:)

enjoy!!!!

[ENG] Big Bang TV - Episode 8 081909 [Part 1/4]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHPNVuX3c80&feature=sub

[ENG] Big Bang TV - Episode 8 081909 [Part 2/4]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuusHFNyR6s

credit:iBigBangsubs

GDTV totally made my day!!!!

Guest Shiget^

^

Can you share it to me the link of Dara's recording the 'Hello'?..

I think I missed it while watching the 2ne1tv..

hmmm!

here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf1e7EXQ-64

sa Inkigayo is cancelled? awww then we have another week to wait?

well its okay GD has more time to prepare us

a dope comeback performance, i cant wait <3

so its A Boy, Breathe and Butterfly (?) the ones he will make as MV, one more MV to go.

Guest Banana Peel

Woohoo! Another MV ~

Aw too bad he's not doing a MV on 'Hello' instead.

Hehe. That would be very interesting.

So I'm guessing 'A Boy' MV will be the third mv

after the second MV which will be 'Breathe'? :D

Guest amydien

Breathe MV?!?!

O_O

Why do I get the feeling that it will be censored/banned later for R-18 stuff? :P

I want a Hello MV too.....I think Im turning into Daragon shipper XD

But then I want a The Leaders MV too...

and Butterfly MV....

omgosh they can just release an MV for all tracks from his album! :lol:

Guest Mary__San

aaaawww DD: another week for wait?

okay.. i can wait ! :]

and omg! >w< i can't wait for the others music videos

specially Butterfly & Breathe! will be gorgeous

a BOOM like "Heartbreaker"

hum... someone knows if the CD will has a DVD with the videos?

no one knows?

DID I MISS SOMETHING

or no one posted any photo of GD's CD?

or album cover etc etc???

gaah ive been wanting to see it.

NYLON damn HOT! but i still have to watch GDTV

GD sleeps with tom and laura every night laugh.gif

guess he's into threesomes?

LOL Naturalhonee you had me cracking there. Well i suppose

its ok that INKI got postponed so that he'll have more time

to prepare and also rest. And yes NASALLY,WHINY are the

right terms to describe GD's voice. It's distinctly GD

.and second to that ANYTHING

AND EVERYTHING he does are either interesting or cute

that's why i cant stop spazzing about him.

So let me get this straight. The three other MVs will be

BOY,HEAVEN and BUTTERFLY?

well i think its all good except that i wanted LEADERS to have an MV too ^^

i'm looking forward to all MVs can they add one for LEADERS?hehe

GOOD LORD he really has muscles nooooow

Guest Jenny1430266544

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3610/b0...8c1887d43a5.jpg

^ whoa, where is this from? gd's album liner notes? it seems to be talking about the white stripes' music video for "fell in love with a girl" (which is a great and creative music video, i might add, see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRDi67G0Siw)

the liner notes also mentions epik high! where is this frommmmmmmmmmmmm

ALSO: according to this korean article i found thru bbvipz, gd's song "Hello" (feat Dara) is also being accused of being plagarized, this time a Dynamic Duo (korean hiphop group) song called "Solo". AHHHSKLFJDSLFJSDF when will this stupidity stop.

heck yes! i cannot wait for the boy mv ^___^

his album is on repeat right now, i still dont know which ones are my faves! lol

the nylon spread was pure hotness; i need me a copy o.o

Guest MissBoAngel

The heart breaker mv was like .. indescribably .. :D

Not too much a fan of the songs though .

---

Anyone know how much the album's sold so far ?

Guest heartsongs

^ There's no news, pictures about GD's album because it hasn't been released offline yet. So many orders that Mr YG has to push back the release date to 21st.

It's great that they will make a MV for Boy. It will be even greater if GD performs this song on stage. Arg all the waiting are killing me :)

i'm absolutely in heaven with his new cd.

i love every single song on it; he's a lyrical genius.

i love his new look. it just matches him so well. it makes him have that extra little pop that we all know he loves so much. and i love the music video. his presence is amazing.

he's powerful, yet smooth and freakishly devilish.

i love the little part when he flexes his hands and fingers.

he gives off a funky, scientist vibe. einstein. haha.

i love butterfly, a boy. heartbreaker, leader

i love everything.

i love him <3

Guest jiyongie_

boy's MV

can't wait><

heartbreaker's MV was so awesome

and now BOY yayas

korean dream is awesome too..GD and taeyang work well together^^