Guest ooxstacee

Did anyone notice GD's miniroom?! LOL

gminiroom1.jpg

I just noticed. XD

The dog's pooping .. and he's sitting there saying "이 멍청한 놈.."

Lmfao, according to google translator, it means "you fool.."

Okay, that's all I wanted to share!

Hey, look. I topped another page.

At least I have a picture this time, lol!

I can't wait till his next MV.

More goodiess~

I want more interviews too, lmao!

i'm offended that people are offended that GD swore in his songs.

I know seriously... -_______- I don't think fans should be offended or think bad of him.

Thank you kailie87 for the links to the Big Bang subbed videos!!!

Guest lovesong3208

freakking hell its hasn't even been a week and his album is soaring. hopefully his album will keep this up :P

I LOVE HIS SOLO ALBUM. at first i was just thinking that he'll put like BB-ish vibe kind of songs but damn he

surprised me. When i heard the preview for Heartbreaker, i had no idea it was going to be that...

it kind of suprises me how many people are accusing GD of plagarism. I didn't know he had so many antis on

his back trying to attack him on every move :( sigh. its ok leader :] you've got lots of fans here!!!

does anyone know where in Korea I can BUY his album? there seem to be no CD shops in Korea....

Guest Banana Peel

@ooxstacee

LMAO! ahahahahha.

That's so adorableee !

Love Gaho+GD <3

Ahahah, that made my day.

thanks for sharing ~ :D

Guest banana_onigiri

Sony ATV speaks up about case of accusations to GDragon’s plagiarism; ‘Heartbreaker’ is #1 on illegal download sites

Sony ATV Music Publishing which holds 10% copyright ownership to Flo Rida’s ‘Right Round’ and 100% ownership to Oasis’ ‘She’s electric’ talks about their stand on accusations of plagiarism for GDragon’s solo album songs.

They said, “The 10 composers to ‘Right Round’ have not all expressed their opinion on this issue until. We had sent samples of GDragon’s songs to the parties involved for the 2 songs ‘Right Round’ and ‘She’s Electric’.”

They added, “There are indeed similarities between ‘Heartbreaker’ and ‘Right Round’ and between ‘Butterfly’ and ‘She’s Electric’. But it is hard to say if it is plagiarism at this stage. We will all go with the final decision of the composers to the song.”

And about the never ending issues of plagiarism in Korea, Sony ATV said, “Samplying and remake of song by using part of the original song should be allowed. But sampling without persmission is not. The individual should try his/her best to make their own music/work everytimes so as to protect the copyright of others’ works. The piece of work should be the creator’s own expression and not just the idea or title.”

“Also there is this thing about following trend. There may be cases when people or music experts will listen to a song A and think that it plagiarises song B, but that is because listening to it makes one think about the special characteristics of song B.”

credit: sookyeong @ kbites

090821 Enterprise News - Edge Looks: G-Dragon

I'm not going to believe anything that comes out in the Korean press about the plagiarism issue after the first bogus news reports about Warner's and Sony's "official" statements.

The album looks so tasty. I'm drooling over the fan pictures. Can anyone confirm if yesasia sells legit merchandise?

I'm still stuck on Heartbreaker. I haven't even moved on to the other songs in the album. The amount of adrenaline it gets pumping through my veins is insane. I love the MV too. So sensually tantalizing- red apples, fluffy blonde hair, black leather against pale skin, cracked glass...And the choreography is win. The moves are simple so it's less about the actual steps than the way they are performed- which is perfect for GD. I found his spin on it so cool- spidery, freaky, and aggressive but so clean at the same time.

Ok, I'm done fangirling...

Guest PinYourWings7

^I like your description. Very detailed. :)

Something interesting to share:

b005948549ba4af01be6f.jpg

DCGD fans sent over a packet to YG. I'm not sure what all of the contents are. There was a bunch of photos of receipts and delivery forms so it seems very important official business.

Looks like a list of demands... XD But I highly approve of the concert "clause". And the "at least two months allowed for proper promotion" sounds very reasonable. GD's fans looking out for him.

Good to see Heartbreaker topping the charts. Winning isn't everything, but it would be nice to see him win a mutizen or two on his own.

So no news on when the other mvs will be released? No me2day updates either... Doesn't it seem too quiet? Like he will come out and surprise everybody with something big? Maybe I'm thinking too much. But I agree with whoever said the next mv will probably be released before YGTV next week. That is unless they cut out the bts mv filming parts.

I'm upset that i missed everything for three days cause of a school camp. D; Although it was fun, i wanted to come home to check news on GD the whole damn time!

Anyway, i'm going to list the songs in ranking order:

1ST - TIED BETWEEN FOUR

SHE'S GONE - I love this song. I love Kush and GD together. The rapping was so full on angst and it was so raw i loved loved loved it.

소년이여 - i love the beat and i love how GD raps. "Remember back in the day~"

HEARTBREAKER - I know why he chose this as his title song because damn, it's helly catchy. I was preparing to be disappointed from the teaser but boy, i was so wrong. Everything about the song screams out GD.

BREATHE - really liked it, i think it goes hand in hand with heartbreaker.

2ND - the rest, lol

THE LEADERS - Loved the raps. Loved the attitude and i loved the beat. although it sounded simple, i find myself repeating "wassup, wassup, wassup, wassup, wassup" lol

1년 정거장 - i really liked the accompaniment. I'm going to go and try find the translations though, sounds like a song that would have profound lyrics.

GOSSIP MAN - i loved it since it was first released before the other songs. It surprised me how well their voices blended with one another.

HELLO - he's english is pretty fluent now, but your guys have probably realised right? the song sounds poppy but it adds to the diversity of his album. It's cute how Sandara's the feature. I really like it.

BUTTERFLY - i think this song was somewhat disappointing only because i had thought it would be my favourite song. Regardless, it's very good indeed and i debate whether i should put it up with the 1st/s

Overall, i would the rate album: 9.5/10. :D:D:D I really liked it. It wasn't all autotune and i swear, each and everyone of these songs could be a title song by it's own right. I was afraid of being disappointed only because of the hype but i'm so happy to say that i think i'm still overwhelmed by how much i adore this album. The physical album is very cool btw.

totally in love with heartbreaker...i dunno what the big deal is about the plagiariasm..didnt FLO RIDA also use an old song and just made it his own? well thats what jiyong's doing..all you haters got to have a life if you get a rise about it. jeez

Heartbreaker @ 1st

viewimagejfh.jpg

credit: 힁힁@ dcgd

45345670.jpg88355988.jpg82801425.jpg

36215074.jpg77445089.jpg

credit: 빙글빙글@ bbvipz

viewimagep.jpg

credit: wie.t @ dcgd

26411419.jpg

the outside package of the album can be ruined easily too

13342325.jpg

credit: Sid. @ dcgd

95911170.jpg

credit: 코히코 @ bbvipz

29615291.jpg

amount of album sold from 2PM til 11PM

14:40  1,8--

15:00  2,9--

15:20  3,0--

15:40  3,0--

16:00  3,2--

16:20  3,2--

16:40  3,6--

17:00  4,1--

17:20  4,2--

17:40  4,6--

18:00  4,6--

18:40  5,9--

19:20  6,4--

19:40  6,6--

20:00  6,6--

20:20  6,9--

20:40  7,1--

21:00  7,1--

21:20  7,2--

21:40  7,3--

22:00  7,5--

22:20  7,7--

22:40  7,7--

23:00  7,8--

23:20  7,8--

23:40 7,8--

according to YG, there's about 7870 sold so far.

credit: DOLCEVITA @ bbvipz

i want the W magazine as well

viewimagertc.jpg

credit: 솜오리@ dcgd

better views of the album

1250910458gd001.jpg

1250910458gd002.jpg

1250910458gd003.jpg

1250910458gd004.jpg

1250910458gd008.jpg

1250910458gd009.jpg

1250910458gd013.jpg

credit: bbnoel @ naver and 노을@ dcgd

VV sweetflower: if i'm not wrong, the album was released online on the 18th, and the actual album came out from stores on the 21st (it was just yesterday)

Guest sweetflower

Sigh...SonyATV...I'm not going to worry b/c after the rain there's always a silver lining. Praying for GD to not be too affected by it and to stay strong.

Yeah, the album finally came out! It was what I had expected it to be - artistic and unique, although the 3D face is a little bit scary. Anyone knows when it was released to the public?

My ranking of the songs (although I enjoyed the whole album):

First Place: Heartbreaker, Boy, She's Gone

Second Place: Korean Dream, Breathe, Gossip Man,

Third Place: Leaders, 1st Station, Hello, Butterfly

This is the FIRST album that I liked all the songs - and I agreed that all of these songs can be title songs.

Guest babilonix

Wow, this is my first time posting here! :)

I really loved GD's solo album and I'm totally going to buy it because the album itself is total eye candy judging by the pictures posted above, it looks amazing <3

Guest loving_D

Heartbreaker #1 on Melon (finally!)

melonchart.jpg

Does this give us an all-kill for Heartbreaker??! :o:D :D

#1 on Melon

#1 on Bugs

#1 on MusicOn

#1 on Soribada

#1 on Dosirak

#1 on Mnet

#1 on Cyworld

Congrats GD!!!!!

Guest CELEB_SUJU

Congrate for the 1st solo of U Kwon JiYong.

I like this style of Kwon JiYong so.

He looks so wonder and great.

I like the light hair.

It makes him so attractive.

Kwon Ji U must Fight everything with your heart . I promise I believe U.

Guest Kochuu

Wow..I just saw the album cover.

And it rocks! Wonder who did it?

It seriously is something different from all the albums I've seen before.

OMO. the album is LOVE <333

i esp like the colors :>

i can't wait for mine !

also, CONGRATULATIONS TO GD FOR BEING #1 IN MANY CHARTS !

esp in Melon :D aigoo. HIS COMEBACK IS GOIN TO BE A BLAST ! ^^

OH AND....

this is a bday gift for our Kwon Jiyong.

LATE but it's the thought that counts right?

:) i just loved his new concept for his solo and his photoshoots in Nylon and W :D

he looks friggin fresh, fierce and UNIQUE. :D

most of these are epic failures but just to spread the GD LOVE.

<3333

CREDIT jiyongiebaby83 IF TAKING <3

28v6fqw.pngb98yfa.png

1zlel9z.pngjkawsp.png

2lkb1ba.png2itjv54.png

14iocb6.png2mouwxc.png

ri9ro5.png2ywu6g5.png

zkn491.pnghvci2g.png

ezles3.png6prb12.png

2s1b2u0.png34sfrm8.png

v2wp00.png29blwkl.png

15ry5wm.pngt80zlw.png

2eku8ef.png

and i just watched GDTV ! XDD

Jiyong and GaHo are just like father and son awww~

Tom and Laura made me LOL =))))) Jiyong is such a weirdo.

XD

Did anyone notice GD's miniroom?! LOL

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/tan.../gminiroom1.jpg

I just noticed. XD

The dog's pooping .. and he's sitting there saying "이 멍청한 놈.."

Lmfao, according to google translator, it means "you fool.."

Okay, that's all I wanted to share!

Hey, look. I topped another page.

At least I have a picture this time, lol!

I can't wait till his next MV.

More goodiess~

I want more interviews too, lmao!

lol so cute! i watched GDTV and Gaho really likes to poop and pee everywhere lmaooo♥

GD is awesome^^ congrats to him for topping charts! i hope his next mv will release soon♥♥♥

can anyone tell me the url address for GD's cyworld???

ncly, thanks! ^^

can anyone tell me the url address for GD's cyworld???

GD's cyworld:

http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_m...sp?tid=53471305

Wow..I just saw the album cover.

And it rocks! Wonder who did it?

It seriously is something different from all the albums I've seen before.

i read somewhere that says that the idea and the design/how the album looks like are created by GD himself

Guest zahieyjunki

^^ really? if it was he, woah that was really epic creative design..

Maybe the inspairation for the concept is himself but the design is YG people..

Congratzzz HB got all kill..!!

ly thnx for album cover..