Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetREDEMPTION.

Tuesday; Wow. Officially one year since you've left us. It's still so utterly unbelieveable. It seems like just yesterday, I was walking behind you to first period. It's all a dream. A dream I've dreamt a million times & more. I miss you more & more each day. I never stop thinking about you. I miss your gorgeous face & how you always brightened up everyone's day with your goofy ways! I regret everyday... the fact that I never got the pleasure of being your friend. It's killing me slowly. I hope you're doing well. Better yet, I hope you're doing terrific! BTW, thanks for answering my prayer // 11:11 wish the other night. It really meant a lot. I guess you are watching from up above, huh? Well, take care! I hope to see you sometime in the near future. I love you, sweetheart! R.I.P, Baby!<3

Guest AMIbunny

So..yeah.. Everything's over? I really don't want to leave you....but it's the right thing to do right? =/ How come i want you back so badly....Maybe we're like those couples who are on and off...I'm so sorry I caused you all this confusion.

You say you're happy when I'm happy. but what about me? Don't you know that I'm happy when YOU'RE happy?? I don't want you to be sad... even though you are..

Everything just hit me last night. The fact that we are over.

NO I'M NOT OKAY at all...... i feel like hugging you with all i've got and i never want to let go....

=/ i'm really truly sorry... you're the only person that i've ever loved so much so far in my life.. you're my first love. You don't know how SPECIAL you are. You don't know how much you mean to me. Today after school when you were following me to hand me a note, i just felt like holding on to you......and everything was normal again...everything CAN be normal again...When i said i see you in my future, I really do....I believe in 2nd chances...so there's a possibility we have something in the future you know? ugh.. i just don't know what to do. It's like my heart keeps secrets from me, and i don't know what i want.

Guest mojomunkeez

So here we are: nowhere near where I imagine us to be. But then again, that's what's it's always been like. You and I never followed the fanciful dreams I had planned out. Maybe you really are just a fantasy of mine. But after you're gone, and after we've gone our separate ways, at times I still hurt because of you. Even when I have someone else, for some reason, it's still you who's on my mind at the end of the day. I wonder what went through your mind when you broke my heart that night, and I wonder what's on your mind now..

Guest supermonkey

you are forbidden... im not allowed to get any closer.. it pains me because i dont know what to do.. i have someone special to me already even though things are gettig distant... i still cant have you.. its not right, its immoral. i met you through him.. how could i betray someone like that... i don't know what to do.. i love you so much.. everyhting about you, your a gentleman, your funny, sensitive to peoples feelings its so painful. i just cant but.. i duno.. WHY

Guest jew-lee

On the bus i dont know y i keep repeating these words in my head "i still really like you louis" by y we cant do anything

Today when i woke up i wish that i didnt wake up cause i dreamed that u were so close to me and we were so happy.. i dreamed that i could hug u talk to u ...

Anyways i mention ur name two times yesterday but it seems nobody knows u hmmmmm.. yea

Guest prizzyy

please dont hurt yourself, it pains me to know that you punched the wall..

and i feel like stabbing the person who made you angry.

if you want to talk, i'll be right here, although i really love you, but even if you dont feel the same way, i dont mind being your friend.

as long as i can keep talking to you.

thank you for spending 10hours with me yesterday. it was one of my best days in 2007.

Guest Rekidai

ahhh I LIKE YOU SO MUCH : ) i get to seee youuuu todayyy!!! hahaha >: ) ill make sure i spend each hour like its our last...: ( sorryy i have to ditch you tom for company dinner BUTTT : ) for our one month im going to makkeee sure i spoilll you : ) ahaha I KNOW you said i don't have to get you anything butttt Im getting you something anyways. I feeel like i shoulddd : ) i likeee youuuuu!~

Guest SweetYummyMango

its been a while and yet i still ...want to know more about you. but what did i do so wrong? sorry that i was so honest. you're not easy to understand, deliberately so. i should be over you. i think i am. it's strange, lately everytime i am in the street, or watching tv, so many people remind me of you. does it mean you're average looking? i dunno. maybe that's not a bad thing. you're so average. and maybe that's why i like you? strange.

i tell myself ur not so special.

i tell myself u dont mean anything to me.

then y am i still wanting to talk toyou?

edit: haha funny wut i wrote..could apply to more than 1 person...

I seriously don't understand why. You were just mean and coldhearted in your delivery. You saw it with your own eyes she was too busy on her phone and wasn't paying attention. I could've made it. I'm not saying it wasn't my fault, but I'm just so tired of it. I felt the tension & if you wanted me to be more open, I couldn't. Did you see that because I was young, you could do that to me? I respected you, but after that, "Too bad." I really didn't appreciate that. That's the worst thing to say to someone after they failed. But I'm not saying you were wrong, and it was my fault in a way. I was delayed for an hour and a-half. I'm so tired of having TWO of the most important things that I look forward to in a day just fall on top of each other, spilling over and collasping like nothing. First, it was asking him to Prom & him saying no & then getting rejected from Davis. Now, today, failing my test and she couldn't hang out with me. I'm so sick of this. Why do you put all of my hopes into one basket & then drop them? This only adds to my impending depression. It sucks. It sucks that something that you really want to work out - won't. I hate it & I don't think it's fair. Just once, why can't my life just flow instead of having all these obstacles? Life really isn't fair and I hate it. I hate it so much because I feel like it only happens to me. I'll die being depressed because nothing I ever really want for happens. Am I not doing enough good deeds or what? Why is it that I have to do things twice or three times to get it right? It's not fair. It's REALLY not fair. Everyone passed & I didn't. Only me. 3/15 and now 9/7 anymore dates? Oh crap. I forgot about the #9 & 5.

Guest danchooox

i wish it was just you & me. no one else . . .

no one to go on trying to take you away.

no more thinking that someday you won`t be here by my side.

tired of worring over all this.

.. am i thinking too much ?

Archived