Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im so happyyy that i get to see you and your not mad anymore lmaooo. I hope you like what i brought you causeee i honestly love what i brought you 100%. : ) sorry i didn't tell you about everything going on in my life but i thought you shouldn't know cause its between my "brother" and me. I don't know how to say it.....i don't know how to tell you that he's into me....i don't know how to tell you that im getting played and used by him EVERY single time we're out drinking. I don't know what to tell you anymore. I hope you understand that part at least.

I miss you hunnybuns, your so dumb for leaving your cell phone charger at work, i wanted to call you sooo bad this morning, now i have nothing to do but sit here rot and wait til you get to work THEN wait for you to call me. YOu SUUUCK

Guest luvjunjin0819

a wave of jealousy juss came over me big time. why do i even care? it's not like u'd ever wanna be with me. i'm just a good "friend." that's all i'll ever be to anyone.

: ) im HAPPY that you came today ahaha it made me feel better like 100%. =/ sometimes though i feel really dirty like we're going to fast you know? sitting there half-naked with you it felt so embarrasinggg.....i almost got too carried away but good thing you didn't want to go all the way. I would have really freaked out if you did.....but im glad you didn't and know that im not ready for that. : ) you made me smile todayyy but enough though i screwed up you still laughed it off ahaha. : ) one of our many memories we'll have togetherrr..=)

i'm okey ... actually i wanted to call you but i feared you might

turn me down ! i dont know .. i really have this feelin that

you're not warm and friendly to me. i've got so many stories

to tell ... and i wish i could share it to you ! but there's no way

cause you will never listen , you will never give me your time ....

Guest don'tpan!c

Hey.

I don't know for sure what's up, but I think I have a clue. All I need is for you to tell me and let me know. If you don't want to be friends with me anymore, then say something. Don't be all quiet and pretend like nothing's wrong. I can't keep going through life every day thinking that you're my friend and I am yours. I would really appreciate it if you stop this game of liking me one day, and hating me the next.

Guest lilcookiex3

I don't understand why your doing this. Is it that fun to toy with me??? Honestly, you treat me like crap but I still put up with it. I don't know why but I do. However seemingly you don't treat me as a friend so I should either right?

Guest xquisite_

Wish I could help you, - think of something to say.

And if not then embrace you and say that it's okay.

But I can't and I'm sorry, there's not much I can do.

What's left to say when you've got nothing left to lose?

Guest back-sue

you are so bitter to me these days. :mellow: ;;

when will you stop considering me as competition?

.. when will you stop blowing me off for some other guy?

Archived