Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

Guest soosern.x3

What's wrong with me? Why do I feel like this? Why do I feel so insecure when I don't have a reasonable excuse to feel this way?

You seem to be able to talk to her.. so much.. but we hardly have anything to say to each other.

What kills me the most.. is that I'm your second option. It's like.. I'm plan B.. and if plan A doesn't work out, you'll just come to me. I'm not saying I want to be your FIRST priority, but I don't wanna be someone who you go to just because what you really wanted to do, you couldn't do.

You knew how I felt about her. You knew I was concerned. When she pushed in between us at the party, and started hugging you and said to me, "look, I've got your boyfriend now," I jumped off the bed and went else where but you didn't even bother to come find me. Where were you when I felt my worst at the party?

I feel so stupid.

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope to talk to you today. I really do. Maybe it looks like that I don't really care that I'm not talking to you or that I'm having fun already and I ignore everything around me. But really inside, it's killing me. I really want to talk to you, but I just don't know how to approach you w/o looking too sudden and weird and make it look like that I like you.

Guest FusionGT2

Let me just say that you're the 1st 'ex' I dont hold a grudge on or hate. Our time 'together' was nice and I'll forever cherish those memories. I'm sorry we didnt work out. I'm sorry for all the times I've hurt you. I do not regret meeting you for one minute and you'll always be in my heart. Lets hope we see each other...someday (:

Sincerely,

The Pet.

Guest xiao jia

you don't really know the meaning of "promise" do you? heck i've known you since i was born. we practically grew up together. you held my two-year-old hand with your four-year-old hand everywhere we went. not that i remember. but i do have the pictures. and i know now we're separated by an ocean. and i kno we only see each other every two years. but every visit was sweet. but how come this summer it was different? i really fell when da ge ge told me you were in a relationship. i guess i always knew it was a forbidden love anyways. but i thought you had agreed to ignore stupid society's rules and conventions. now you've hurt the one person who has loved you since birth. thanks a lot. i've never really believed in love, except the one between us. because we've overcome so much. the simple illegality of it. the distance. the time. 17 years of my whole life. but now i just don't believe in anything at all. now i'm just reduced to writing fiction love stories, knowing deep down that i'll never have the love my characters have. my lucky main characters... how i envy them. and it's not like i can just forget about you and move on. is it destiny we're forced to be associated with each other this way?

Guest yoojini

*TAKES DEEP BREATH* okayyyyyyyy. i'm going to tell my parents tonight. :ph34r::unsure:

aieeeeeeeeee, i saw him i saw him.v^^;;; studying in the library again.:blush:

Guest sujinny

: I know you don't own them, but so what? It's not like anyone's going to notice. Nobody cares about what you wear. It's expensive. Nobody buys it anyway. I don't get why you have to obsess for 2 years about not buying them. If you can't buy them, then don't! I personally think they're ridiculously expensive and ugly. They don't match for you, and neither to the birkis. Honestly, if you want, BUY THEM, and if you can't, then be quiet!

it's been.. how many years?

since the FIRST day of * grade i've been crushing on you..

haha

your white t-shirt, your huge pants, your jansport bag, your watch.. lol freakin' oooooh!

sad to say i'm still crushing BUT fear not.. this xmas i will get over you =] i WILL! just need to see you.. which i will ! go me!

I could of never imagined i'd ever meet somebody like you.

This first week, has just been absolutely amazing.

It feels like i'm permanently on Cloud 9, when i'm talking with you. There are no other words to explain how you make me feel when i'm with you...

Every hour, minute, second i'm away from you... Is pure torture.

I miss you every time i'm away from you.

You've brought so much happiness into my life, I cannot put how I feel into words...

You are the first thing I think about when I open up my eyes, and the last thing I think about before I close them...

Remember all the dreams i've been having?

Their all about you, =).

I hate leaving you... And I know how much you hate to leave me as well...

Every night, until 6:30AM, that's how we roll, xD.

I wish you would take more care of yourself, but I guess you have me to worry about that for you, right?

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know... That you are the best thing that has ever come into my life, =).

*Huggles*

<333 you so much.

Guest AMIbunny

rawr.. i miss you =/ but it has to be this way. Why? Because we always argue and break up....or relationship is up and down.

I dont want to continue to hurt you. We have to go our own way..... i still love you..... and i don't want to leave, but we must... i'm so sorry.. i know i've hurt you alot, i'm so sorry about that.

You're my first love, i'll never forget you. Thanks for all you've given me. Let's hope one day, we can try it again.

Strangely, i cant' see myself with anyone else BUT you. =/ i miss you....so much....

Guest Rekidai

it was soo embarrasing when my friends said that you loved me...but i think it was more embarrasing when you said you did love me : ( aahhh sometimes I wish i can be with you for awhile and just forget about the world. *SIGH*~ I like you very much : ( not sure if its "love" but i hope we can be together for awhile.

Guest joongielove

You're back to your old self, making me smile again. Thanks. I missed that you.

I'm so happy we have a class together <3 And our lockers are so close too. This year will be awesome :]

Guest severus

you made me smile today.

although i don't wanna go back to school.

summer was just too long.

its so, so hard hiding feelings.

aahhh, im scared one day, i might just explode =(

Guest Mistress Dee

1. If you don't like me. Please tell it to my face.

2. I can't believe I call you two friends. You talk crap behind my back and think I don't know?! I sacrifice my weekend for you two because you wanted to go to the beach. I didn't want to go but I wasn't just dragged along.. no.. I was TOLD I was driving. B understood that I didn't want to go, she understood that I was angry about how you both use me like that. SHE told me all the bull you've been saying behind my back. I guess she's the only one I can call a friend now. You two sicken and anger me more that anyone ever has. I'm ashamed I even know you both. I hope karma comes around and delivers what you both deserve. Don't expect me to ever help you out.

3. You and I have a lot in common. I'm sad that we didn't get to meet at the beach. I swear it was like an asian drama! We both just passed right by each other and didn't notice. Even though you have a girl you want to hold on to, I just want to let you know I'm here for you. Not necessarily as a love interest... but as a friend.

Guest IATEYOU

thank you for talking to me first.

its not that i dont like you or anything.

its just that i dont know HOW to talk to you anymore.

im not really sure who you are....

and im not really sure what part i am in your life.

but hey, thanks. it was nice :)

Archived