The HK Music Thread!!

Guest HKS457

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dadedum

she is very very pregnant now. but i dont think that she has said anything regarding retiring, so she will be back!

anyway, most of her tracks are in mandarin so i dont really consider her a hk musician. (since she isnt even from hk in the first place)

i would, true she wasn't born in hongkong, but faye debuted in hk and stayed in hk during most of her music career. i wish she would come back. quick. has anyone seen her performing Queen's "bohemian rhapsody" at budokan? speechless --> http://youtube.com/watch?v=sWmaBZnRl1I

Guest hysteric0312

i'm in love with 張敬軒 - Hurt So Bad

i <3 the lyrics...

if anyways wants it.. i'll pm the song (:

哭了 才發現自己真的受傷了

你曾對我說你永遠是我的

為了愛情我把自己的幸福都忘了

你快樂 我就快樂

*也許 是我們彼此都太年輕了

總是特別容易沉溺在愛情裡

每當我再次看到身邊美麗的花火

你已離開我 我還是想對你說

baby I luv u so much

你走了我的心在淌血

baby u hurt me so bad

想要你回到我的世界

baby I luv u so much

你給我的諾言已經瓦解

baby u hurt me so bad

只要我們都愛著 無論多苦都值得

說好的 你怎麼忘記了*

REPEAT*

Guest Justalilodreamer

i dont know if khalil fong is consider hong kong, his album is in mandarin but he speaks canton. I love his new album, awesome songs...they're kind of r&b-ish? his songs are unique in their own way

Guest SE7EN_

Oh Khalil is good f'sho. He composes, arranges and writes most of his stuff. Last year's newcomers were so good. I hope it's the same for this year.

Guest rapunzel283

For anyone with, or has heard, Janice's 2nd album - the third track - I know its a [bad] remake of an old song - just I can't remember the name/singer! Can anyone help? T_T <3

http://i3.yesasia.com/assets/40/949/c1004094940.png

^ Track 3... I think the original singer was her teacher [and one of my old favourites lol] Leon Lai :unsure:...

And that Faye Wong video ^ ... whoa O_O!

Guest vannushka

WOW! I am very impressed with that Faye performance. She's a great artist but I think all those rumours she had to put up with overshadowed the fact that she's a great great entertainer.

Guest ally.

For anyone with, or has heard, Janice's 2nd album - the third track - I know its a [bad] remake of an old song - just I can't remember the name/singer! Can anyone help? T_T <3

http://i3.yesasia.com/assets/40/949/c1004094940.png

^ Track 3... I think the original singer was her teacher [and one of my old favourites lol] Leon Lai :unsure:...

And that Faye Wong video ^ ... whoa O_O!

今夜你不會來 (廣東版) = This song in Janice's album is not hers, well, it's not an original. Part of the chorus in the song was from Leon's. The other half of the song, is hers.

Janice just used part of the lyrics from Leon & the other part, is her "original". I believe when it was aired on the radio, the DJ was talking about it.

Guest Justalilodreamer

i'm in love with 張敬軒 - Hurt So Bad

i <3 the lyrics...

if anyways wants it.. i'll pm the song (:

哭了 才發現自己真的受傷了

你曾對我說你永遠是我的

為了愛情我把自己的幸福都忘了

你快樂 我就快樂

*也許 是我們彼此都太年輕了

總是特別容易沉溺在愛情裡

每當我再次看到身邊美麗的花火

你已離開我 我還是想對你說

baby I luv u so much

你走了我的心在淌血

baby u hurt me so bad

想要你回到我的世界

baby I luv u so much

你給我的諾言已經瓦解

baby u hurt me so bad

只要我們都愛著 無論多苦都值得

說好的 你怎麼忘記了*

REPEAT*

ahhhhhhhhhh im inlove with this song right now!!! :w00t:

++

aww this Don&Mandy video is soo cute :blush: ..i like mandy's voice

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9X31PJNiqMI&sea...n%20And%20Mandy

Guest ichigo_no_powder

what do you guys think of stephy's new album?? Personally, I like her old album more. In this album, I'm ok with 3 of the songs and the rest I deleted.

Guest Justalilodreamer

her new album was...okay, not as good as her old one =/ her songs were kinda bleh~ zZzzZzZzzz...

Guest tally

mm definitely a fan of Khalil..but he didn't get too much attention or coverage.... at least not on the level as Justin...but i hope he has a new album coming out this year and hopes he sweeps the boards!

Guest Aestas

i haven't been listening to any of the recent HK artists for the past 2 years... i kinda gave up on Twins. i was obsessed with them for awhile... i liked their CD music, i admit i wasn't too thrilled with their live performances.

can anyone recommend me some good music? GOOD singing if possible..

i've heard Janice's first album and Justin's first album... Janice impressed me for a couple weeks... after that, i lost interest. Justin's album made me fall asleep.

is there anything new from Eason Chan? I know Joey has changed her image... i still watch her old concert but i don't really want to see a sexy Joey now....

mm definitely a fan of Khalil..but he didn't get too much attention or coverage.... at least not on the level as Justin...but i hope he has a new album coming out this year and hopes he sweeps the boards!

Khalil Fong is definitely the Justin Lo of 2006

方大同-2006年度最佳新人男歌手 :)

I remember Justin didn't get a lot of coverage when he first came out...I remember I kept wondering who 侧田 was

off topic but this is Khalil's blog..he writes in English cuz he's from Hawaii

he's so cute http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!PUyPRwqB...CA7KJ6OoraLCg--

Guest ally.

^ You could try Jill or ... Don Li & Mandy Chiang? Not sure if their music would make you fall asleep.

um, I can't think of anyone else. I kinda got bored listening to HK music nowadays. :/

Guest d.j smile

i like all chinese pop/rap kind of music! they're all freat! i am ESPECIALLY into jay chou rite now!

Archived