Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest HKS457

The HK Music Thread!!

Guest yunshin_*

I'm behind on the HK music. I like the classics (old songs) better than the ones that are promoted now. I like Kelly Chen's old stuff. Good times, good times.

And and and I agree with a lot that has responded to the topic, Edison IS out. ;x

Guest destinyxforever

omg! Justin! He's sucha good singer! I love him so much!

I also like Janice. I like her voice.

And Ella Koon. She's so pretty.

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

^ OMFG like you like listen to Twins and like Edison now?!!!!!!!

=.=

No actually I don't -__-

My friend had like two twins songs on her phone? oh and my friend sang like a twins song in karaoke and that was :crazy:

edison =__= this girl rapped one of his songs at 'I rap the police, I rap the government' in karaoke :vicx::crazy: :excl:

Guest vannushka

i couldnt bare to watch it. it was that bad! especially the go joey its joey.. aiya that was HORRIBLE. i wonder what rain thought of it hehe.

You guys seem to miss the point that joey never wanted to remake that song...she LOVES rain which is why she wanted to do that song.

UGH. Edison. Actually I won't say what I think of him.

Twins had nice songs in their first few albums...their singing is crap but it's nice to see them improving.

Does anyone remember that leo song from the series "romance in the rain" with vicki zhao wei, ruby lin and alec su? I LOVE THAT LEO SONG IN THE SERIES. Although leo's songs are popular now..there's just something missing.

Anyone like Hins? I like his one song 'blessing'.

Guest paranoid

You guys seem to miss the point that joey never wanted to remake that song...she LOVES rain which is why she wanted to do that song.

So she likes rain and wanted to do that song without remaking? But simply by doing the song she has remade it her own.

Guest heartdrops

So she likes rain and wanted to do that song without remaking? But simply by doing the song she has remade it her own.

I don't think she actually chose to do it but I think TVB just organized it so it adds like a funny aspect to the show.

and look Jill is entering the Korean industry..

http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20060310/

translations by heartmonster

0310enew03b19tp.jpg

When Janice made her debut, she snatched the spotlight and won numerous awards at music ceremonies. Now her twin sister, Jill, is announcing that she will join the music industry next month, but not yet highly promoted by her company. Even though of that fact, a Korean company is interested in her and invited her to be Jeon Ji Hyun's apprentice.

Earlier Jill has participated in Amusic's group album with her song, Lonely, and has filmed her music video revealing the unique her. That left a deep impression for the manager of IHQ,INC. They said that Jill can be able to fight it through in Korea and also since she has the Korean blood. From this alliance, Jill became the first Hong Kong singer in that company.

IHQ,ICN is one of the biggest company in Korea, with people like Jeon Ji Hyun, Cha Tae Hyun, Jung Woo Sung, Song Hye Kyo, and other popular stars. No wonder why Jill is excited that her Lonely music video is being broadcasted in Korea's MTV Asia.

Guest boa_fan929

^wow. i read (of all ppl) joey yung was recording 'My Pride' in korean??

she said a couple of days ago she doesnt like rain now. (or not as much)

o yeah, i just found out justin is releasing another album. seriously, i think paco is overpromoting him...

Guest ally.

Jill looks like a richard simmons, whenever I see a picture of her, she just reminds me of one. I don't know why.

Janice looks like the innocent, goofy girl, to me. B)

But, eh, I just heard her new plug, "Heartbreaker," and she sounded like an angry girl. :ph34r:

Well, I only heard two of her songs, so, she seems like she's going to be singing more angry songs.

Guest heartdrops

Janice is funny. Whenever you see her, you'll smile or laugh since she is always doing it too :]

And Jill, I think she might seem slutty since she is always doing the 'hip hop' and R&B songs. Her Heartbreaker song is pretty weird?

Guest ally.

It sounds like she's yelling when she's doing the english parts; kinda very hard to hear.

Besides, I like Lonely better than this.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

Janice is funny. Whenever you see her, you'll smile or laugh since she is always doing it too :]

And Jill, I think she might seem slutty since she is always doing the 'hip hop' and R&B songs. Her Heartbreaker song is pretty weird?

I like Janice so much better than Jill...when I heard that Jill is suppose to be the better singer of the 2, I had pretty high expectations but very disppointed afterwards. in my opnion, hai ging ng duk lor. janice much better

Guest vannushka

ummm about jill..i heard both her songs..lonely and heartbreaker..."just hit me"...didn't that sound awfully familiar? i thought her songs were too similiar to some english songs..but with a few lines of canto. she sounds so pissed off in her songs..i thought her lyrics were a bit...haha

Guest WingL

i like the songs in joey's latest CD

but omg, i HATE the pictures in it. (no offense, my opinion only)

i was about to buy it. but then i decided not to.... i am going to sing k tomorrow~ think i will sing those songs... ^O^!!

Guest ally.

Jill's songs are just okay to me, but, it's just the english that doesn't make sense at all. :crazy:

Guest SUJUfied.

I like Twins, Nicholas Tse, Joey, and Kenny Kwan. :]

Janice

Justin Jak

Pong Nan

Endy Chow

Eason Chan

Charles Ying

Solar

and new star KHALIL FONG from Hawaii, his voice makes me melt especially in 南音

Khalil Fong's Picture

Guest MysticaL

for HK music...i like joey's and nicholas's songs...

Guest vivz

i like Justin, Eason and Janice

Guest destinyxforever

Anyone like Hins? I like his one song 'blessing'.

I love Hins. I dunno why he's not more popular though.

He's a cutie pie too.

I don't like Janice's sister Jill very much. I dunno why. There's just something about her I don't like.

I like Janice way way better!