Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest HKS457

The HK Music Thread!!

Guest ally.

^ lol, I got that vibe too, when I first saw Jill's picture.

Guest Juli~<3

joey and andy lau, eason chan, david tao, wang lee hom.. dno if all are hk or not lol

Guest boa_fan929

^the 1st 3 are. the last 2 r from taiwan

Guest Justalilodreamer

current fav. - Khalil Fong, he sings in mando but he's actually canto

i love his album =P

BBBBUT my all time fav. must be Hins Cheung, i LOVE his voice!! Def. own alot of other singers...probably one of the best guy singers (besides the older ones such as Andy Lau and Eason etc.)

Janice's voice is awesome...probably one of the best for girls. very strong voice.

Justin have a good voice but i hate his live performance, he does these weird facial expressions =/ well then again alot of people does.

I absolutely cannot stand Kennys voice!!! annoys the crap out of me (sorry to all kenny fans) *runs away*

Guest vannushka

^OMG KENNY'S VOICE...especially whne he talks..it's soooo girly..did anyone see him at the tvb awards..what on earth was he wearing...and as soon as he started talking..*cringe*...please explain why he's so popular

Guest boa_fan929

^yeah, wth was he wearing? i think his voice was more annoying/girly (is that even possible?) when he was talking at joey's concert as a guest

Guest ally.

He's so popular cause of the fan girls who used to love the original "Boy'Z" adore his "singing" & the way he looks. Yeah, they say they don't, but I think they do. :rolleyes:

His remake of "Beautiful Soul," was horrible.

Guest heartdrops

^ LOL yea it was horrible. his english was so crappy -___-

Guest vannushka

^OMG HE REMADE THAT SONG? ewwwwwwww

omg..at joey's concert..his "i look so good in a suit playing the saxaphone" made me wanna slap him...ugh...boyz was ENOUGH..eeg is running out of ideas

Guest ally.

lol, I liked the songs of old Boy'z though. :D

EEG will try anything for popularity/money. :tongue2:

Guest vannushka

Guys do you notice..this thread is mainly dissing artists LOL...aww we're so mean

I really want to hear kenny's remake of beautiful soul..can anyone pm me the link to it. I wanna laugh a bit.

Does anyone think janice's popularity is growing a bit TOO fast?

Guest boa_fan929

^not as fast as justin's.

seriously, does anyone know if he can play anymore than the usual part of that song he played at joey's concert on his saxophone. everytime i see him play the sax, hes always playing the same part over and over.

Guest Avex

its okay... dissing artists is a popular custom when we hate the modern hk music industry.

Guest Justalilodreamer

Guys do you notice..this thread is mainly dissing artists LOL...aww we're so mean

I really want to hear kenny's remake of beautiful soul..can anyone pm me the link to it. I wanna laugh a bit.

Does anyone think janice's popularity is growing a bit TOO fast?

uumm i think my sister have the song somewhere on the computer, i'll find it and send it to you.

hahaha she showed all her friends the song to make fun of it...seriously it was crappy XD

agree, his voice is soo girly and when he sings he sound like he's half asleep. He always goes "heeeeeeeeeeeee" or "haaaaaaaaaaaa" like he's running out of breath :crazy: terrible singer

sorrrrryyy i'll stop dissing him now

Guest vannushka

^thanks in advance

omg kenny's singing at joey's concert..gagggggggg

according to his fans..he knew how to play the saxaphone awhile ago..but jeez..everyone's so "impressed" by his "i am in a nice suit and playing the saxaphone" image..

yeah janice and justin's popularity is scarying me a bit..i mean..understandable for justin since everyone is hyped by "singers who compose" but janice?

Guest boa_fan929

^yeah. but i dont think thats a gd reason for him to open 3 shows at hk coliseum. i think thats just too fast.

Guest vannushka

^leo had a good point when he said..it took him 10 years before he had a concert..and it took justin only a year.

Guest ally.

^ I think this is because, Janice & Justin are probably one of the two new singers this year who have showed some talent unlike the others. They have somehow "wow-ed" the audience in HK, that they now think they're the best of the best, which I highly disagree.

HK music industry just didn't have that talent until those 2 showed up. :rolleyes:

But, it's just nothing, in my opinion.

Guest boa_fan929

^i agree. well, neither of them have 'wowed' me yet.

Guest vannushka

Okay I understand why Justin wowed people...but Janice? She has nice catchy songs but her singing talent doesnt stand out at all. When I went to HK in dec..she was EVERYWHERE!!!! LITERALLY!!!