Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest HKS457

The HK Music Thread!!

Guest HKS457
listeners gather up
I am making a thread for HK music listeners to gather up, also for people that would like to get into it. ask for any suggestions n stuff here =] intro and stuff here too if you want :P as for 2005, my 2 two favorite new artist are... Justin aka 側田 Janice aka 衛蘭 what are some of your favorites?

my all time favourite HK singer is Sammi Cheng.....

of the current batch i like miriam yeung & joey yung.....

as for new artists i like janice, justin & ivana... i especially like janice....

I like Sammi Cheng, haha.

But recently I also like Pong Nan a lot. I think as his vocal skills develop he'll be really talented. And I just like the fact that he's well-rounded in his songs, style, and skills.

Guest Alice

I like Nicolas Tse, Twins, Miriam Yeung, Boyz(the old Boyz) and Alex Fong. I don't really listen to a lot of HK music anymore.. = =

Oh I forgot LMF, they're so cool~

Guest HKS457

you guys heard of 鄭中基 from 龍咁威? as much of a dumb richard simmons he looks, hes a good singer, hes trained by 張學友

Guest HK Tequila

These are some Canto-Pop singers I listened to, there are a lot of good Mandarin singers who sometimes do songs in Cantonese but are considered Taiwan artists.

Aaron Kwok

Andy Lau

Anita Mui

Denise Ho

Faye Wong

Gigi Leung

Jacky Cheung

Joey Yung

Jordan Chan

Karen Mok

Kelly Chen

Kit Chen

Leon Lai

LMF

Miriam Yeung

Nicholas Tse

Leslie Cheung

Roman Tam

Sally Yeh

Sammi Cheng

Tarcy Su

Ronald Cheng

Twins

William So

Guest smilene

My favorites are:

Joey Yung

Kelly Chen

Janice (wei lan)

Andy Lau

Nicholas Tse

Edison Chen

Eason Chan

Kary Ng

Ping Pung

and probably some more I can't remember at the moment...

you guys heard of 鄭中基 from 龍咁威? as much of a dumb richard simmons he looks, hes a good singer, hes trained by 張學友

are you talking bout Ronald Cheng?? nah he's not trained by Jacky Cheung... r u sure bout that??

i like his song "mou lai".... but other than that i dont think he is that great a singer...

Guest HKS457

are you talking bout Ronald Cheng?? nah he's not trained by Jacky Cheung... r u sure bout that??

i like his song "mou lai".... but other than that i dont think he is that great a singer...

even tho i m not 100% sure hes trained by jacky cheung, but i m pretty sure

o well :shrugs:

^ ohh... really?? then i must be mistaken.... :P

i know that he did sang together with jacky cheung way back when he first made his debut... but i didnt know that he was trained by him.... but his singing has improved a lot now as compared to when he first debut

I don't think he looks THAT bad. I like him and his Mo Lai song.

I have a long long list that I cannot finish.

Alex Fong, Janice, Justin, Charles Ying, Stephy Tang, Ronald Cheng, Leo Ku, old Boy'z, Miriam Yeung, etc.

Guest boa_fan929

Joey Yung!!!!!! Winner of the best female artist award 3 times in a row.

as much i like joey, i dont think she deserved to win 3 times in a row. 2004 was really definietly miriam's year. as well, generally TVB award shows r the most unfair out of the 3 'real' award shows. (imo, metro isnt a 'real' award show).

anyways, my fav canto artists:

EASON!!! LEO!!! miriam, joey, fiona, endy chow, alex fong, twins, kelly.

any1 have thoughts on eason's 'Life Continues EP' and joey's new 'Ten Most Wanted' album??

i like sammi....she resang a lot of japanese & korean songs though >_>; dont like any of the current artists though. *sooo behind on hk music* the last thing i watch was like that tvb red/white annivesary thingy from last year & i was like who the hell are these people?? psh and all the females singer were lipsinging -0-;

Hmm the only HK music I listen to is Janice Lee/Wei... I can listen to all of both her albums... usually I skip tracks, but both albums are gold ;)

Other than Janice, I listen to old school Vivian Chow... except I've got her singing more Mandarin ("._.) lol...

I've got a few Alex Fong tracks I quite like [Ho Ho Leung Oi or something :unsure:... "Nicely Love" I think it's called... the duet with Stephy -_- lol]

And I listen to Edison <333... /)_(\ lol :lol: