The HK Music Thread!!

Guest HKS457

Guest vannushka

^does she go by Jill Wei? I see her name was Jill Vidal in some places. I don't mind listening to it, but I am not DYING for it or anything.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tally

Deep might be one of the only few that is talented from EEG.. he can actually sing... i think it would be better for him if he wasn't with EEG

i read that Jill Vidal is gonna start her career in Korea....she's signed with Sidus HQ - a prominent Korean management company including stars as Song Hye Gyo, Jung Woo Sung, etc...

Guest vannushka

^yeah she is..she is part korean i think.

eeg really sucks now..when they had eason it was better for the company..i bet eeg regrets losing eason..after him winning the media award

^yeah she is..she is part korean i think.

eeg really sucks now..when they had eason it was better for the company..i bet eeg regrets losing eason..after him winning the media award

she's 1/4 Korean, 1/4 Chinese, 1/2 Filipino

I don't understand the English lyrics in her songs...I listened to like two of them, they're so random

Guest ally.

lol, yeah. The English parts of ALL her songs make no sense at all, especially in Lonely.

talking to a dog? lol

Guest heartdrops

^ lol yes! the english makes noo sense at all. something like milkshake, then watching tv like an old man, then talking to dog..

I agree. the Get out song sounds much better since it's not as 'loud' I guess..

Guest Justalilodreamer

haha i havent heard her album =/

as for ping pung, they're gone now but Karys gone solo. I personally dont like her, i think her voice is okay (not bad) but she joined ping pung when she was still in cookies. It seems like she was just trying to get popular, cause she never fitted the 'rock' type/style. She even changed her chinese name for god knows why. (probably cause she think her NEW name is cool and mature *psh) I liked a few of her songs but i dont her in person cause i think shes trying too 'hard' (shes probably trying to beat stephy)

I feel kind of sorry for Teresa cause she WAS the lead vocal in cookies and now shes so underrated. Stephy has her own album, got main roles in many movies while teresa was hardly in any movies and never even got her own album.

Oh and as for Deep, wow i thought many of you guys would disagree with me when i said he had a pretty good voice. But his image got a tiny bit scratched when he got caught smoking pot or whatever it was. =/

Guest heartdrops

I think Theresa is going into the acting direction since she's filming that Supreme Rascal movie with Ronald Cheng but who knows. She's not as popular as Stephy and Kary. What is Miki doing anyways.

Niki's new album is out tommorow or so, I wonder how it willl be like. Her first album was a rip off, too many instrumentals.

Guest ally.

I don't really like Niki's songs, except for the unfortunate girlfriend song. Well, who knows, maybe I'll like the second one. :)

Isn't Miki modeling? Or .. I have no idea what she does nowadays.

Guest boa_fan929

isnt niki's new ep called "child-woman" or something weird like that?

i think miki is also going into acting, but her last movie was like last yr i think....

Guest zweet

hiya guys... i was just wondering if anybody knew where i can get justin's first album? i wanna give it a listen first... i've heard his no protection album, and i dunno... i wasn't impressed? but i've heard sooo much about his first album. so... :)

and khalil is it? i haven't heard of him... yet.

anybody up for louis cheung? his first album is really good. slow r&b soul-ish... but i haven't heard much about him. he's probably underrated. :D

^yeah, i agree - justin's first album is better than 'No protection' - you can get his first album from the site in my sig...

i thought Stephy's first album was bad - the second one's even worse....i just don't like her vocals...

The only song i'm liking right now of Janice's is 'My Love My Fate' - and the English lyrics do sound a bit random - thrown to just make the sound flow perhaps

Guest tally

i didn't really like justin's first or second album...but with the first album i liked good person and erica...

but with the second album, there's more variety and musically, more creative..instead of ballads.. so i commend him for the creativity in the second album esp. track #2 and Volar.

Guest vannushka

I just heard Get out by Jill. I think she sounds like Janice. That song was less angry than her two previous ones. haha

Guest x__simply lost

the thing about Justin's first album was, I think there was 2 songs with the same tune or intro? I don't know i kept noticing that since my mp3 player's messed and i've been listening to songs from his first album for a while now.

and You'll Shine Again's tune sounds EXACTLY like, I'm not a good person? i think that's the song.. or else i forgot which one it was.

Guest tally

the thing about Justin's first album was, I think there was 2 songs with the same tune or intro? I don't know i kept noticing that since my mp3 player's messed and i've been listening to songs from his first album for a while now.

and You'll Shine Again's tune sounds EXACTLY like, I'm not a good person? i think that's the song.. or else i forgot which one it was.

he actually had two versions of "Good Person" in the first album, so maybe thats why you hear two similar songs.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

What is Miki doing anyways.

I don't know! she was my favorite cookies member, I think she's so cute she's underrated. She should do some more modelling at least.

she's 1/4 Korean, 1/4 Chinese

oh so her mum's half chinese?

has anyone heard the latest version of tong hua yet? I'm actually surprised at how popular this song has gotten. It's good but not that good...

She even changed her chinese name for god knows why.

really?? what is her new name?

Archived