Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

thnx alot for the pics Rebby. I love it how he has this bad boy look. I can already imagine him acting as a rebellious guy who loves to make trouble. If any how u can imagine it -> bad boy falls for the goody-good shoes lady. I wanna see him act in a show as the main lead. I will really go watch it.<3333333

Guest bellegray

I love him in Coffee Prince <3

I thought he was really japanese o_O...i mean..he does look like it kinda..eh?

haha

Guest nhetski

was looking for this thread for ages hahaha

thanks Soy!

i think his role in CP suits him really well :) i wouldn't mind seeing him, Ha Rim and Min Yeop again in another series, i think they are all great!

Guest yangzi

hi! nice topic!! thanks for SOY;)

I totally thought he is a Japanese cause his Japanese is pefect (i'm a native for japanese) even though he speaks very small voice...haha. And his looking is also very japanese like. i can see like him in every japanese city area. haha. but he has korean name and he is from South Korea, right?? hnmnm.. i just wondering why he is good at speaking Japanese so nice...hnmnm... he must be a hard worker!! haha. anyways, i cannot wait for the rest of episodes from coffee prince!!

I totally thought he is a Japanese cause his Japanese is pefect (i'm a native for japanese) even though he speaks very small voice...haha. And his looking is also very japanese like. i can see like him in every japanese city area. haha. but he has korean name and he is from South Korea, right?? hnmnm.. i just wondering why he is good at speaking Japanese so nice...hnmnm... he must be a hard worker!! haha. anyways, i cannot wait for the rest of episodes from coffee prince!!

i think it might also have to do with the fact that he is a model, and they have to travel alot, and its good to know several languages, he's doing quite a good job in cp though

Guest Rhapsodyy

Aa Kim Jae Wook! I'm glad he has a thread now <3 haha. Like apparently the majority of everyone else, I totally thought he was Japanese as well haha. Or if anything, at least HALF Japanese, or .. grew up in Japan or something haha. Either way, he's so awesome. I love him in Coffee Prince, and I liked him in Dal Ja's Spring too. I hope he gets a lead role sometime in a future drama.

Oh yeah, I also love how he wears black nail polish <3 haha CUTEEEE! xD

^ he left for japan right after he was born in s. korea. and he stayed there until 8 or so. so probably that really helped him retain the language. fyi - when he came back to korea he was in a band in high school. his high school band was that good enough that they were approached with contracts or offers to become part of boy groups, etc. well, :lol: - as you can see he didn't take that route.

^ he left for japan right after he was born in s. korea. and he stayed there until 8 or so. so probably that really helped him retain the language. fyi - when he came back to korea he was in a band in high school. his high school band was that good enough that they were approached with contracts or offers to become part of boy groups, etc. well, :lol: - as you can see he didn't take that route.

haha and yet we find another singer/actor in the CP cast .. haha quite funny

Guest aineliam

oh my! i think im gonna faint!! i really admire waffle sunki!!! :) whehehe

he is my coffee prince really! :)

thank you i cannot find him in wikipedia too!! :( im glad he's got his own link here.

Guest yangzi

thanks for great info, Soy and teal!!!

wow, he used to live in Japan. that's why, he is really good at Japanese~~~. and was he doing music!?? i totally understand why he is so cool at the live scenes from episode 10!! :)

Guest nhetski

i am so proud of Sun Ki on ep 11! he stood up for EC several times esp when Ha Rim was badgering her about not belonging to Coffee PRINCE hmp!

i think it's great that they make us attached to all the the 3 princes :)

Guest suzuyuki

gosh x_x

he's so damn awesome!

great actor and VERY handsome model!

But...Is he really REALLY 100% korean?

He should play a maincharacter in some dramas!!!

Guest MiSs L.E

I love his character in Coffee Prince - he's so mysterious, but you know he's got a good heart :) I love his sharp looks and goodness, he's the kind of man that makes a girl swoon <3

just some pictures ^^

41018264125001.jpg

410183110000122.jpg

422770610000067.JPG

422771235000129-ourbreath.jpg

4227717037502casalovecasa_6.jpg

4227721725003ryhj83_27.jpg

credits daum