Quantcast
Ayame

Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Guest onatoko

Puhaha, he was more refined features than a lot of girls! T^T

THIS MUCH GORGEOUSNESS CAN'T BE LEGAL :blush: :blush: :blush: !!!

My God :wub: he deserves to be the prince charming or bei ma wang xi for any girl! Well, among the "5" princes, I favor Sun Ki the most. Right away my eyes stick to that waffle guy at the first second seeing him on screen. LOL, I guess I'm very sharp and sensitive to beauty XD Absolutely he's not the best-looking man among many other actors, but there's something unique about him, something strange, cool, mysterious and attractive ... maybe a mixture of all, that we girls can't resist! Geeez, glad I'm not the only one thinking he's originally/half Japanese. He truly gives off a Japanese aura, and I <3 that~

Let me examine ... hmm he has a unique shape of face ... a oh-so-romantic-and-wild-and-sexy long hairstyle ... sexy visual kei-looking black nails <3 <3 ... a slender yet lean and muscular body (wide shoulder / slim waist & hip) ... a sexy smirk ... gawww the total image is perfect~

*swooning*

*nose-bleeding*

Kakkoii ne ~~~

zefiris1, imo he doesn't look like my YamaPi at all ~ ... perhaps it's Kame, I see some similarities ~

I guess I already fell for this guy <3 I admire his beauty, heh heh. Hope to see him more as an actor, because I think he has potential, and his face is suitable for many types of character (models can change and pull out different images with not much difficulty), not just the typical hero - cold, rebellious but emotionally fragile inside.

-edited- change my avatar :P due to this sudden interest.

And please excuse my craziness/perversity as suddenly his image reminds me of those bishounens in yaoi manga ><;;; absolutely pretty and fantasy-looking. Whatever, it's okay for me even if in reality he's gay. Don't care at all, I still love him though.

Guest dionne_wu

More pictures of Mr Sexy with the other 2 princes:

jaewookdongwookeon4.jpg

jaewookdongwookeon2.jpg

jaewookdongwookeon.jpg

jaewookdongwookeon3.jpg

And one of him looking cool:

kjwook.jpg

credits: Naver

Guest 4th.ave.cafe

I love this thread :x pwahaha XD

I just started watching Coffee Prince ^^* I'm on episode 8, waiting for episode 9 to finish so I can watch -_-

I must admit, first time seeing this guy, a waffle selling guy when Eun Chan and Han Kyul meets him...first seeing him, wow O_O I thought this guy was Japanese, young, hot :x and has a mad sexy smirk XD~!

T_T don't you guys just love his smirk ?

I also love his hairstyle. I've not seen a guy who can pull off a pony tail like him =/

I've seen only a few :D;;;

But wow his Japanese out of nowhere is always funny, especially when Min Yeop doesn't know what he's saying XD;;; Now that I've read more info on him, wah, i see how he's so good at it ._.

I mean, I'm not Japanese but watching a crazy load of Japanese dramas/movies got my ears recognizing good Japanese accents from bad ones XD;;; Bad ones gets me ticked -o-;;

T_T And thank you for providing so many pictures 8)~

I will take some and make a layout for my lj~

And thank you for providing such cute and fun tidbits on this awesome budding actor :)

I love how they give a character to each prince in the shop. It makes you more attached to the drama.

This is one of the first dramas since...i forgot which drama, that's made me love watching it so much :) and ...yeah ._.

I do hope he gets some good role in another drama because I'd love to see him play a badass who's a real softie on the inside XD;;;

(: this thread is bookmarked in my computer~

Guest Dreamss

sun ki really looks japanese o-o;

cnat believe hes just korean, not even half japanese? :o

inn coffee prince, he was speaking japanese.

does anyone kno if hes fluent in it??

sun ki really looks japanese o-o;

cnat believe hes just korean, not even half japanese? :o

inn coffee prince, he was speaking japanese.

does anyone kno if hes fluent in it??

He is fluent with Japanese because he stayed in Japan until he was ard 8 years old. Tts the info I got but I may be wrong.=P I think it is said somewhere in this thread.=)

Guest dbsklover90

He is fluent with Japanese because he stayed in Japan until he was ard 8 years old. Tts the info I got but I may be wrong.=P I think it is said somewhere in this thread.=)

yeah you are right. He lived in Tokyo for 8 years when he was young.

he's not just fluent...he is pretty much a native J-speaker. bi-lingual... very cool~

Guest pachlex

WAH! finally! a thread for waffle sun ki!!!!

he's one of those types of boys who have better skin and prettier features than most girls.

just think jun ki and jae joong, these boys have that same appeal of being "beautiful men".

but between those three... i'd say jun ki's the prettiest, jae joong's the cutest

and jae wook's the one with the most sex appeal... :P

HOTNESS!!!

i hope he gets to star in a lead role after CP... i hope all the princes do. ^_^

Guest rainonme

i was so thinking he was japanese..but i guess not..:) def. has a sex appeal to him. reminded me of ryuchi from winds.lol but of course kjw is pretty much hotter..:)

Guest evelyn168

Watching all the BTS clips of Coffee Prince, Jaewook seems to be really quiet... He doesn't talk much... But it doesn't matter cuz he's too hot and irresistible...

Guest romanesque_

Oh he is just one hot piece of sexy man flesh.

Thanks Soy :sweatingbullets:

Guest chocopocky

He's definitely gorgeous. No doubt about it. My favorite prince in Coffee Prince. :D

Actually! You know what? he kinda reminds me of Matsumoto Jun.. haha.

Guest cin

I love coffee prince because of this guy....

I love his character in coffee prince too.... XD

He has such nice facial features....

Kim Jae Wook @ the ‘2007 Mnet Summer Break 20’s Choice’ award event, August 21

2007082121201810011235bbs5.jpg

2007082121221310011235eku4.jpg

20070821210439100112360tt2.jpg