Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I'm trying to figure out after all what makes KJW so glamorous these days .    There are many reasons that we all discussed about: his sensible acting skills, his sensual eyes, his handso

He was not accidentally named Ryan 

Hello all,   @JJChastity and myself have created a youtube account just purely for Kim Jae Wook. Do give us your support!!    I will take some time to do the translations for the vi

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

Hahah Soy! thanks for making threads for our lovely coffee princes. haha

Man hes is one hot guy. was it ep. 5 when they went on the trip, When he was sitting in the car. MY GOD! so gorgeous!!!!!

Model Status right there.

Guest xshurri kurrix

i have a question. did he appear in the mini-series Break (b-boy?? drama with Kim KyuJong of SS501, Bae SeulKi, Shim EunJin, SooJin, Ryan, and Park SeulGi) as well???

scratch that...i'm thinking of kim DONG wook...sorry...

He is seriously so gorgeous. Pretty yet there's this bad boy aura which he gives off. Love it like mad~~~ Love those pics which he took. So freaking cool~ I love his cool look but he has a very nice smile too. When he flashes his rare smile in CP, I go all crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy... HAHAHAHAH!xD

^^ haha i can see easily get lead parts, he has the "look" and imo his acting skills aren't that bad either, i can easily see him easily being promoted like lee minki, i see alot of similiarities between two guys

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

^^ haha i can see easily get lead parts, he has the "look" and imo his acting skills aren't that bad either, i can easily see him easily being promoted like lee minki, i see alot of similiarities between two guys

There are so many of those "I-don't-care-about-other-people-and-I-have-a-cold-personality" characters in KDRAMAS.

He should play all of them.

I think if he gets in another drama (which he will because Coffee Prince is pretty successful so far)

... he should be a main actor or at least the "other man" kind of character.

man he's hot.

Guest gokusen_girl

I just want to say that I absolutely adore him and his character ~~~ cold on the outside but mushy on the inside. He's acting so cool and distant and yet he can't help but care about the people around him (like when he indirectly asked for Eun Chan to come back) and about the girl with the kid... i mean he's still waiting for HER! D*mn lucky woman! ☺

Guest 13th_hr

ahhh he's soooo CUTE! haha kakkoii!!

I thought he was japanese as well...I love his look. and love it when he speaks japanese in the drama. lol

He has some nice cheek bones! :o

this is officially my favourite thread! ahaha

Guest dionne_wu

I initially thought the black nail polish was incorporated as part of Sun Ki.

Then I realised that JW wears it all the time. Rock on emo boy! :P

Guest love.peace.happiness.

he is too good looking..like i always say it takes a strong, self confident girl to date such good looking guys..well i'm glad he caught the acting bug because now we have more reasons to watch kdramas late into the night haha =)

ohh~!!! i thought he was so good-looking in dal ja's spring. xD

i noticed him right away! thanks soy for making him a thread!!

i like his character in Coffee Prince. hehe he's soo hot!!!

i hope he gets recognized more now~ ^^