Quantcast
apqaria

Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

@apqaria @Annya she mentioned Harbin in her Weibo posts and how the cold weather made her behave abnormally (like eating ice lolly haha). In her latest post, she said the horse must be tired and should take a rest (so she can get off the carriage). I can’t imagine how cold it is there if even Koreans find it cold!

I hope the bosses have other plans for her apart from hanging out together and promoting cosmetics even though I’m loving all their updates. Life is too short to be serious all the time!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @ELY_397 for the info. Although she is acting a bit silly but looks like she really having fun :D 

And seems she was in Shanghai a few days ago, not sure but seems she visited a bank or something. Not sure if she is still in China now but hope she and everyone takes care and stay healthy since the status with Coronavirus is quite worrying :( 

https://weibo.com/1002229881/IqnPzbvag

3bbcd079ly1gb37wcg65nj20u014047y.jpg

Also here is her latest IG update 

• Like 3

Happy Lunar year to all of you here :D

Read abt Corona Virus no antidote for it till now and its already reached other country too.People who are traveling should take care.

• Like 1

Thank you all! Well there wasn't much of a LNY celebration over here because of the virus. We thought the social unrest was dying down after the TW elections but what do we have now instead? :wacko: The number of cases will apparently peak in April/May before dying down in the summer. There are reports that Beijing is administering antiviral medicines used for AIDS. Apparently alcohol and heat are effective in killing this virus. Stay vigilant!

I heard DH took down her Shanghai post after it attracted criticism in the media. She was in Shanghai a few days before she posted the pictures so she was probably right in saying that it was all fine when she was there. K media and netz making a mountain out of a molehill as usual, although I am disappointed her agency didn't address it. Her C fans are angry at the treatment she is getting in the K press. I don't give a hoot about what they say but this doesn't bode well for her future career opportunities in Korea. 

To keep my mind off al the negative news I have been watching Crash landing upon you and Grand Maison Tokyo. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

@ELY_397 The virus news is really worrying but at least I saw some news saying there are some cases recovered and discharged so hopefully things will get better.

I did see that she did take her post down and guessed what could be the reason but I didn't read comments since I don't actually care about that anymore so I don't know exactly what is the criticism is but what matters for me that I know she cares more than many out there some of which have just been racist in their thinking and commenting on the virus. 

In all cases, I think it is not about how lovely image or if you are that great of an actor but more on power and connections. So we know she has none of that now and that what I think actually the biggest hurdle in doing her comeback specially if she is not taking anything less than what she like to have.

• Like 3

@ELY_397 Thanks for giving info abt virus and telling whats going on.

Yups she was in china before all this virus thing in dec end and she shared and posted video later.Her agency Ceo and his wife were also on vacation with her.

Exactly which post are we talking abt Instagram or Red she was posting regularly on both?

Was busy  my Data Harddisk got corrupted and many fav stuff vanished from it, so was downloading them again :mellow: Have to download Good witch and some other drama again.

I was going to watch Crash landing upon you, i downloaded it but guess my HD like the name and crashed on me too :lol: Watching Hot stove league although its abt offseason baseball but goodscript and has Namkoong Min.

Watched the The Ghost Bride based on novel TW drama 6 episode netflix series.

@apqaria Agree with you on connection and power.Lets see what comes ahead.Till now she hasn't worked with tvn and JTBC.

• Like 2

Hi everyone nice to be back here. I was having a hard time remembering my password and at the same time busy with my studies and work last year.

I hope Dahae will have a drama this year. I'm miss her acting. She have have been in hiatus for some time now. And regarding Crash landing the role fit Dahae and i observed there are some acting of the actress that is like Dahae. hahahaha That's why everytime I watch it i wish it was Dahae. I really like to see her with Hyun Bin.

Be safe always.Hope the virus will disappear because it's really worrying people and sometimes cause panic. 

Have a blessed day to all of you.

• Like 2

@arlene80 Hi dear long time no see.Hope u are doing fine.I am missing DH too.Haven't started watching crash landing till now will watch after it ends.Yups miss watching DH on screen.Hope to see her in drama this year.

Looks like DH is enjoying namson tower.

This looks like outside her apartment building.

• Like 2

@Annya I already finished watching Crash Landing. I'm not that contented with the ending.

I was really hoping that Dahae and Hyun Bin will have a drama together.