Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

@Annya @apqaria I am loving all her recent updates! Glad she is getting along well with the boss. I am disappointed though that there hasn’t been any updates of her on their Instagram account. If they can find roles for their other actresses, surely they can find something for her? I am not entirely sure what her recent event is all about, but it’s probably some sort of promotional activity related to Jayjun’s connections. It’s not for any specific brand I don’t think. 

Actually I love watching her eat the most, much more than her beauty routines. She makes the food look so yummy. Loved her Jeju video! It looks like GD has sold the coffee shop to someone else?

• Like 2

@ELY_397 yes, me too. Love to see her eating and showing her favorite places or trips the most. No fan of makeup or beauty routines since I don't actually do any of that, lol :D 

It has been sometime since she posted selfies on her IG, so it is good to see ^^

• Like 3

@ELY_397 People says it rumour that it was his cafe lol don't know the truth but since our girl introduced the owner then the guy she showed is owner.When it comes to celebrity really don't know what to believe and what not :lol:The event was either organized or sponsored by morningflower cosmetic and JJ cosmetic was invited as guest or our girl was invited as guest.

Its 14yr since MG and good to see ppl still love the drama and JYR:wub:

I am not sure whether our girl is fussy about picking up project or her agency doesn't find her work.Hope 2020 she takes a drama.I like when she share what she is shopping she wears them and shows to us and share those snacks reviews she posts and show swimming pool,driving car,driving boat playing golf.

• Like 3

@Annya In addition to the difficulty to find a good suitable project for an actress of her category (I hate that but it exists) and age, I am not putting hope on her agency because yeah we know they are just a name in the end. So I guess it all depends on her personal manager who I am not sure how much he can do for her!! I am still waiting for her comeback but can't really find a hint that we are going to have that anytime soon.

Till then, just have to rely on her fun updates ^^

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like DH is in Harbin! Harbin is in Northeastern China and is one of the coldest places in China. I think she is there for the annual Ice and Snow Festival. 

This place is on my bucket list too! It reminds me of the ending in Chuno whereby DH and OJH were headed for the Qing (Chinese) border-they would probably have ended up somewhere south of Harbin.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @ELY_397 for the info. She is really getting more and more close to Nana and her husband (FN CEO)and they have been travelling together a lot recently :D 

Here are more photos of the signing event from one of the companies were sponsoring the event and few articles about the event.

http://www.press9.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=41195

http://www.thefirstmedia.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=53109

• Like 2

@apqaria @Annya she mentioned Harbin in her Weibo posts and how the cold weather made her behave abnormally (like eating ice lolly haha). In her latest post, she said the horse must be tired and should take a rest (so she can get off the carriage). I can’t imagine how cold it is there if even Koreans find it cold!

I hope the bosses have other plans for her apart from hanging out together and promoting cosmetics even though I’m loving all their updates. Life is too short to be serious all the time!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @ELY_397 for the info. Although she is acting a bit silly but looks like she really having fun :D 

And seems she was in Shanghai a few days ago, not sure but seems she visited a bank or something. Not sure if she is still in China now but hope she and everyone takes care and stay healthy since the status with Coronavirus is quite worrying :( 

https://weibo.com/1002229881/IqnPzbvag

3bbcd079ly1gb37wcg65nj20u014047y.jpg

Also here is her latest IG update 

• Like 3