Quantcast
apqaria

Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

@Annya Thanks dear for posting those pictures here. Guess it is a problem on my own network and internet provider that I can't access XHS now although I didn't have a problem before :( 

She looks so amazing at the new event, LOVE that dress :heart:

• Like 1

@apqaria U can check from ur mobile network ? Wait for sometime maybe issue will resolve on its own :)  Also nowadays LDH is sharing her XHS video on her IG account too other then those makeup one.

We both have posted same picture of event from IG let it be i will edit my post ;) 

I am sad when i see casting news of  new drama announced and our girls name is not there.

Looks like other chinese actor also came to event.

• Like 1

@Annya Sorry dear, I didn't see your post. Seems we did post at the same time :D I edited my post so you don't have to edit yours ;) 

About XHS, it is my home Wifi network that has problem but the app is working fine for me at least ^^

Honestly, I don't follow K-Ent news much for quite sometime now only some news for some of my favs. I still hope everyday that I can see our girl acting again, miss her so much but nothing in our hands to do but to look over her and wish her the best in all the activities she is doing these days and in her life in general ~~

Some more videos from the latest event:wub:

BTW, did she cut her hair? :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I remember i posted reply and lol it vanished :rolleyes:

@apqaria TQ dear for editing post i forgot to edit mine after writing.Yups hope we can see her back soon in drama with good project.Nowdays in dramas if male lead is good then female lead is not upto par and vice versa.Recent drama are made on webtoon or mangwa while the webtoon is not completed then how are they going to end drama?

• Like 1

Looks like our girl has joined tiktok :DShe is singing My Girl song :wub:

• LOL 2

@Annya Yeah, I saw many videos around but I didn't signup there to follow her. I personally don't like those kind of videos but you know I am weak to everything about Dahae :D;) 

Here are her latest XHS videos

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5dc92dcc0000000001000f2c

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5dbff7fc0000000001005e7d

Dahae latest IG update, this place is cute ^^

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@Annya Haha, she really did a new version of that scene. This is funny and cute :D

And here are some pictures from her IG today ^^

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Although it wasn't mentioned in the news but seems our girl headed today to Guangzhou to attend the event I have mentioned before :wub:

Dahae and her stylist are cute together :D  And I see Nana and her husband as well ^^

• Like 1