Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

I remember i posted reply and lol it vanished :rolleyes:

@apqaria TQ dear for editing post i forgot to edit mine after writing.Yups hope we can see her back soon in drama with good project.Nowdays in dramas if male lead is good then female lead is not upto par and vice versa.Recent drama are made on webtoon or mangwa while the webtoon is not completed then how are they going to end drama?

• Like 1

@Annya Yeah, I saw many videos around but I didn't signup there to follow her. I personally don't like those kind of videos but you know I am weak to everything about Dahae :D;) 

Here are her latest XHS videos

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5dc92dcc0000000001000f2c

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5dbff7fc0000000001005e7d

Dahae latest IG update, this place is cute ^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Although it wasn't mentioned in the news but seems our girl headed today to Guangzhou to attend the event I have mentioned before :wub:

Dahae and her stylist are cute together :D  And I see Nana and her husband as well ^^

• Like 3

Our girl in Incheon Airport :wub: Love her airport fashion :D:blush:

Some of my fav pic :wub:

Credit:Newsen

201912061404373510_1.jpg

201912061401543510_1.jpg

201912061359553510_1.jpg

201912061336283510_1.jpg

Spoiler

201912061412513510_1.jpg

201912061420213510_1.jpg

201912061428573510_1.jpg

201912061400503510_1.jpg

@apqaria Yups some event on 7.12 in china.Hope to see more pic and video from events :D

Love this closeup pic

201912061418353510_1.jpg

• Like 3

Annyeong! It's been a long time since I posted here. The last couple of months have been quite tough for me. Hope all is well everyone! 

Thanks for sharing her pics here. I love her bouncy hair and airport fashion (even copied her white jeans and brown boots look yesterday lol). Her evening dress is amazing too. Btw, does anyone know where I can watch her 2004 videos Star Echo and 18 year old bride? I didn't realise Lee Joon Gi was also in Star Echo. LFF was on YT but not the other ones.

More pics below.

• Like 3

@Annya Thanks for the links! I will watch Star Echo first as it’s only two episodes. I love her hair with big bouncy curls as it gives it more volume. I’m still on the fence about what plans her agency has in store for her. The event she attended in China was related to Jayjun so hopefully she will have earned enough brownie points with the boss. I would be happy with whatever acting project they can find her. A female centric project would be good if she can play a supporting role to an older actress. 

I saw her Jeju video and it was so fun. The date on her phone said she was there on 24 November. Didn’t she also go there with her team in November 2014? I remember seeing some pictures of her wearing sunglasses at the orchard. Can’t find those pictures anymore.

• Like 2

@ELY_397 In Sweet 18 she enters after certain episodes .Hope we can she her doing drama soon.Oh it was related to Jayjun maybe she is earning better from ads.

The picture in orchid with sunglasses was either last yr or before that not 2014 also he had taken pic outside airport too.

Didn't she visited jeju in wedding to with jelardin flower friend in posted some pic from Aewol cafe :)

A fan shared pic from Aewol cafe.

More pic and video share by nana816817 from event.

• Like 2