Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

@Annya Thanks dear for the updates and yes, those pictures of Cherry with our girl and her grandparents are just SO LOVE :heart:

BTW, I think those girls she got photo with may be friends or employees with Nana, may be she visited the company or something, I saw a video of her giving them the autographs in an office but not sure where is the place exactly.

Also few days ago, she also had a meal with her friend :wub:

Also today I saw an article about her signing event for YNM

http://www.gyotongn.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=305827

305827_65689_3631.png

• Like 2

@apqaria  And i will give give DH 10/10 for her overall look for event :wub: No complain at all.

Eng translation of article.

YNM Cometic Co., Ltd announced that the YNM launching event and fan signing event, which was held on October 1 with actor Ida Hae, was completed successfully.

This event was held on October 1st at Sogong-dong, Lotte Duty Free.

Idh attended the autograph session in an innocent and lovely manner, in harmony with YNM's new product hand cream and body lotion.

Idh thanked the fans with smiles throughout the autograph session, and the event was completed successfully with some fans taking pictures together.

Y & M Cosmetics has recently been in Olive Young and is loved by consumers.

• Like 1

Seems Dahae's on screen MIL in "The Good Witch" has joined FN Entertainment as well

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201910250805676139&ext=na

Also seems our girl visited "The Tint" store and tried some outfits, the designer can't stop praising her in the captions, happy to see them still have such good relationship for 2 years :heart: 

• Like 2

@Annya It is my mistake that I didn't specify, haha :D 

BTW, I can't open Xiaohongshu website anymore, is it just me or a general issue?

Now, More pictures from Dahae visit to The Tint shop, how I wish we could have got HD versions of those :( 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Annya Thanks dear for posting those pictures here. Guess it is a problem on my own network and internet provider that I can't access XHS now although I didn't have a problem before :( 

She looks so amazing at the new event, LOVE that dress :heart:

• Like 1

@apqaria U can check from ur mobile network ? Wait for sometime maybe issue will resolve on its own :)  Also nowadays LDH is sharing her XHS video on her IG account too other then those makeup one.

We both have posted same picture of event from IG let it be i will edit my post ;) 

I am sad when i see casting news of  new drama announced and our girls name is not there.

Looks like other chinese actor also came to event.

• Like 1

@Annya Sorry dear, I didn't see your post. Seems we did post at the same time :D I edited my post so you don't have to edit yours ;) 

About XHS, it is my home Wifi network that has problem but the app is working fine for me at least ^^

Honestly, I don't follow K-Ent news much for quite sometime now only some news for some of my favs. I still hope everyday that I can see our girl acting again, miss her so much but nothing in our hands to do but to look over her and wish her the best in all the activities she is doing these days and in her life in general ~~

Some more videos from the latest event:wub:

BTW, did she cut her hair? :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1