Quantcast
apqaria

Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

DH posted new video on XHS.Giving some makeup tips.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5d070343000000002603d04c

Although the taste is not very good, the packaging is not very beautiful, but this is a medicinal hand cream. I don't care if it tastes good, as long as it is useful. The most important thing is not expensive, and it is easy to carry.

In addition to the taste and packaging, I give 100 points!

The eye shadow that I used when the makeup artist gave me makeup last time, every time I came to Japan, I bought this brand of different colors of eyeshadow. It is also a good gift for people.

There is glitter in this lip gloss, and it has a lip-filling effect after application.

This is a whitening mask. I will go to the bathroom to remove makeup and show you the effect of this product.

This is a white muscle mask.

• Like 2

Haha, i guess now we know why she goes to Japan a lot :D (of course she loves the country but she also needs to do shopping for those products ;) )

Hopefully her followers do find those beauty care and makeup products advises helpful. Her video editing are always cute though :heart:

Here are some updates from her IG :wub:

• Like 3

Our girl shopping in japan.I would love to go to that store.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5d09dec200000000280371ad

Baby, good morning, I am a lot, I am still in Sapporo, Japan~

I am going to Otaru today! (The hot spring village in the suburbs of Sapporo is called Otaru)

But I seem to have a cold, because the weather in Sapporo is cold, but the clothes I brought are summer! Before I go to Otaru, I will go to my favorite boutique in Japan to buy some clothes! Let's go shopping with me! In addition, I introduce a lot of Japanese 100 yen stores that I love to go! There are a lot of things that I want to buy, and the price is very beautiful. No matter what you choose, it’s 100 yen. Now I’m going to let’s go shopping now!!!!!

• Like 3

@Annya Love that dress she bought there. So beautiful and looks great on her :heart:

And I just noticed that her followers exceeded 200,000 On Xiaohongshu :) 

I saw her friend's IGS and seems they are gathering up celebrating her birthday :wub:

• Like 3

Yups that black dress on our girl and I love how nowadays she keeps her hair styled.

@apqaria Yes her XHS follower reached 200000 and also our girl is going to select some lucky follower to give away gift.

Here is the video of her thanking fans and showing giveaway gifts.Best of luck to u guys if u joined it.:wub:

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5d0d7cf6000000002701f2a8

200,000 fan benefits come and send out 62 gifts

Good babies, my little red book fans have already passed 200,000, thank you for your attention, so...

In order to express my gratitude, I also brought a small gift to everyone. Are you looking forward to it?

This time, I prepared a total of 62 gifts, namely Han Ya Whitening Set, Jie Jun Cherry Blossom Set, Korean Brand Makeup Set, and a small bag I bought in the Netherlands.

This sunscreen was taken when I introduced the importance of sunscreen. Many friends asked me what brand, so I gave it to you this time. I have prepared 15 copies of the sunscreen + cleanser set, and 15 Hanya VC Shuan white eight-piece gift box (한아비타민C듀얼이펙트화이트닝라인)

In fact, this is my brand of endorsement. I have prepared a total of 30 copies! Thank you Han Ya.

The second one is the JAJJUN mask that everyone likes. I will give you the cherry blossom set, the JAYJUN cherry blossom set (the cherry blossom mask cherry blossoms and the cherry mask and the eye cream). And this is the new Jiejun. Make-up liquid foundation iknowione! This is also for everyone. We have prepared a total of 30 copies of this set! Thank you also Jie Jun!

The third is a Korean brand's make-up set. There are eye shadows, blush, lipstick and so on. (Open this way! Is the packaging design very special?) I prepared a copy.

I have used these cosmetics, I think it is quite easy to use.

The last one is the bag I bought in the Netherlands, the color is not very good!

I am not saying that there will be surprises when I come to my little red book. These are the surprises I gave to everyone. Are you very happy?

福利 Welfare rules

How to receive gifts: I will randomly select some babies from all my little red book reviews, likes and collections: send gifts to you!!

(Give you some hints) I have received my reply with red hearts. Congratulations to you.

Finally, I wish you all the more and more beautiful, and often come to my house in the future!

Ps

* I will choose the message, praise, collection and then send a gift in the list of friends who follow me.

* In my reply, I have received my red hearts, except for those who didn’t pay attention to me at the time.

* I will announce separately after the winning list, wait for my good news

* There are too many friends who give me private messages. Please don't send me private messages, except for the winners.

• Like 3

Howdy everybody, it has been a while with my 2 cents input to this site. Always forgot passwords hence previously had created different pen name such as Msiafan, May Ling etc etc. Looks like our Dahae had still not got into a Kdrama since the last show with her "twin sister" and have been waiting for ages for the release of her Cdrama. However I am glad she is able to enjoy life which is good for her soul, her body and her mind. 

My respect to Apqaria, Annya and Ely_397 for keeping this site going with your updates and comments. Your love for Dahae is at a different higher level.

For now I just want to say that I am amazed with Dahae on her thrifty traits, still shopping at 100 Yen stores despite being a millionaire girl. Reminds me of Warren Buffet who still shops at Walmart and prefer a burger meal despite being a Billionaire. Till then have a good Sunday. :D

• Like 4

Oh hi @PK T Nice to see you here again (with a new name ;) )

Actually I am feeling guilty towards our girl since I don't quite update much about her compared to before but hopefully with any news of a new work I get more energized again although I am not sure when this will happen. TBH I don't even watch dramas much lately specially Kdramas so I am a bit out of loop in general :D 

Hope you have a great time yourself and lets keep supporting our lovely girl as much as we can :heart:

• Like 3

@PK T welcome back! Hope you are well. I too was surprised to see her shopping in 100 yen shops. DH sure knows how to manage her expenses. I won’t be surprised if she buys her airplane tickets with miles! I also like that she doesn’t wear designer brands from head to toe and instead, she saves up money for big ticket items/investments, traveling and the occasional designer items. Her building must be worth a lot more after it was torn down and rebuilt. Hope her tenants are paying her good rent. I remember a fellow fan said to me, don’t feel bad for DH’s lack of opportunities in her career, she is already better off than a lot of people who have to worry about paying rent and putting food on the table.

Drama roles are hard to come by these days, especially since DH doesn’t have the backing of a powerful agency. However, in her XHS account, MGMM is the work that comes after Good Witch. So perhaps there is hope that it will air eventually. 

Response to her XHS account has been overwhelmingly positive. These are fans who like her for who she is now and most of the users want to get beauty tips from her. Many more are touched by her hard work to learn Chinese. 

• Like 2

@Annya Thanks for the translation. It is pretty accurate compared to the Korean-English ones that come up with nonsensical words. I want that Kiss Me hand cream too as I suffer from very dry hands. The way she kissed that cream was so funny (she said thank you for saving my hands)

Does anyone know if DH has only one dog now? When she held up Cherry I thought for a minute that she was going to give him away too, haha! DH surely doesn’t hold back her kisses with people she likes. We have seen it with Bada and now Cherry. 

@apqaria I am watching www search and Arthdal Chronicles at the moment. Both are entertaining in different ways. Am looking forward to Park Ha Sun’s new drama since I watched the J version couple of years ago and was impressed by it. I wish DH can get a steamy role like that too. B)

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Same here, hardly watch KDrama, spend most of my free time browsing for news and videos on BTS. Managed to tick off an item in the  bucket list which is to attend BTS concert, went last year, flew to Taiwan just for the Love Yourself concert. Another in the list yet to accomplish is to "follow BTS trails" in Seoul and Busan. :blush:

It is great that Dahae is active with her XHS account, communicating with her fans, be her true self. The use of twitter, Instagram, youtube etc is how BTS started. They were ignored by the entertainment industry, media, during their early debut years, they were not given the opportunity. When there is a will there is a way, and now BTS is the largest boy group in the world, yet they remained humble and are constantly having new contents for their fans.

As Dahae fans, we are still here, rooting for her and wishing her success in whatever however small little things she is doing. Cheers.... 

Edited by PK T
  • Like 2

@PK T Yeah, never lose hope. Who knows what future holds for her and us as her fans ;) Today marks Dahae's 17th Acting debut so she already came a long way :wub:

@ELY_397 I love the Japanese original so much that I doubt that I would like to see a remake for it. Just hope they give it justice in this Korean version. They have a nice cast so hopefully the execution won't disappoint.

And on a surprise as all her public appearances lately, we got to see our girl again. Love her in white and really appreciate her very light makeup :heart:

(ì¬ì§=ë¨ë¹íë 기ì)

201906241547762328_1.jpg

2019062401001774600141351.jpg2019062401001774700141371.jpg

• Like 3

Hi @PK T welcome back to thread :)Yups i like all those thing abt DH like shopping like common person getting all those stuff for her house.Her happy and down too earth nature.And offcourse her acting :wub: I do watch kdrama for timepass.Waiting for DH next drama or work.

@ELY_397  Thanks to google translate and wish you luck for hand cream :wub: Was thinking of watching www search is it good and downloaded Arthdal Chronicles but haven't watched it.Its going to be in season.Youku is still buying korean drama rights then why they are not showing MGMM.

@apqaria Thanks for update of pic from event.Some closeup pic and my fav too.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20190624

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20190624

65e0094555fd0eaa6ffb927b5271b047.jpg

Also the video of the event.

• Like 3

On 6/24/2019 at 1:39 AM, ELY_397 said:

@PK T welcome back! Hope you are well. I too was surprised to see her shopping in 100 yen shops. DH sure knows how to manage her expenses. I won’t be surprised if she buys her airplane tickets with miles! I also like that she doesn’t wear designer brands from head to toe and instead, she saves up money for big ticket items/investments, traveling and the occasional designer items. Her building must be worth a lot more after it was torn down and rebuilt. Hope her tenants are paying her good rent. I remember a fellow fan said to me, don’t feel bad for DH’s lack of opportunities in her career, she is already better off than a lot of people who have to worry about paying rent and putting food on the table.

Haha, as you mentioned it @ELY_397 the media reported about how smart her investment was and the fact that with rebuilding it and usage of the slope issue, it increased its value and some experts in the report are talking about it as a case of successful investment that other can take a note of. Good job Dahae shi :) 

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01157846622550912&mediaCodeNo=257&OutLnkChk=Y

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@apqaria Thanks for sharing! I wonder why her building value has made it to the news this time. It’s not the first time it has been reported. About a year after she bought it and before rebuilding started, there was an article saying the value of the old building had gone up by 20-30%. The cost of rebuilding will determine how much paper profit has been made but I think DH bought it as an investment to generate income and not for resale purposes. As long as the rental yield is not less than 2-3% she should have good steady net income after deducting mortgage payments on the property.

I think the purpose of the article is to say that no matter how run down a property is, as long as it is in a good location the value will go up eventually. DH has a keen eye for these things.

Koreans have the same mindset as the Chinese when it comes to money management. Bricks (real estate) are the safest form of investment. Even if the market crashes there’s still a roof over your head! High risk high return investments don’t seem to be DH’s cup of tea fortunately.

• Like 3

@ELY_397 Yeah, curious too why it is on the news again specially with this number of reports about it but anyway I am happy for her and now I remember how some Korean and International comments were making fun of her when she first bought it and they saw the pictures of the initial building ;) :D 

• Like 2

I saw that news and happy for her .Her Building name is "April" :D@apqaria @ELY_397 . Its say old building was 2 floor but new structure it has 4 floor so offcourse 2 additional floor gives more value to the property.According to real estate people the place was not a good idea to invest profit wise but DH invested in it and now its profitable.Its almost 5yr she purchased that bldg.

DH instagram updates.

• Like 3

DH has been seen with the CEO of Jayjun CEO Wang Teng in China. So I guess this is a business trip after all, since Nana from her new agency (her boss actually) travelled with her too. If my guess is right, her friend So Yoo Jin will also join FN Entertainment. It appears to me that the CEO of FN is in charge of Korean activities and while his wife is in charge of Jayjun activities. 

https://weibo.com/u/6364985765

News of her building was also posted in Weibo.

https://m.weibo.cn/2962520661/4389921907796071

Now I get what the fuss is all about. The old building had an under-utilised plot ratio which had reconstruction potential, but it was on a slope and that’s how she got it at a below market price. Not many investors can be bothered with reconstruction work. Apparently, if the foundation/soil on the slope is strong enough, there is potential to add a basement which will increase total saleable/useable area even more (3 times the original size). I don’t know anything about construction costs in Korea, but the way the expert opinion in the article was phrased implies that she is already in the money. 

PS. It's been a while since I checked Weibo. Glad to see toxic fans of other celebrities no longer throwing abuse at her.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1