Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

I just read up on Jang Shin Young on wiki. It says she was a contestant in the 2001 Miss Chunyang Pageant. Isn't that the same year that DH won? Lol

Lee Mi Sook, Park Si Yeon and Jang Shin Young are all divorced with kids. JSY is in a public relationship with an actor. Soyi is the youngest and is currently single. 

I wonder what they will talk about...more nature topics like the perception of women in society, stigma associated divorce, etc. Might be something viewers can empathise with but they have to make it fun also.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, apqaria said:

@ELY_397 Yes it is. Actually JSY mentioned that on TV back in 2010 was the thing that brought and triggered all the PS talk about Dahae. Talk about ironic destiny :D 

Yes but....DH beat her to the crown before any PS though. JSY is quite beautiful herself too. So there you have it!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Annya said:

Here is new poster of our girls new show. All the characters and their role.Article regarding the show.

7 Family members in the house :wub: Love colorful things.

Saw English name of the show KBS says GuestHouse Daughters.

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201702100100084380005808&servicedate=20170209

l_2017020902000440700098671.jpg&key=f2c3

Just realized that Lee Da Hae and Park Si Yeon are reunited on this show since My Girl. She reunited with Lee Dong Wook in 2014 in Hotel King. So when is she gonna reunite with Lee Jun Ki?

• Like 5

@ELY_397 Thanks for all those info.There are 2 brothers in show too.May be they will enjoy themselves and let see whats in package.And offcourse guest is also coming lol.May be while speaking to guest or themselves they will share life experiences or some stories.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, elizabeth said:

Just realized that Lee Da Hae and Park Si Yeon are reunited on this show since My Girl. She reunited with Lee Dong Wook in 2014 with Hotel King. So when is she gonna reunite with Lee Jun Ki?

Wish i can see him in this show as a guest.Haven't seen them together for so long,i am also waiting for it.:)

• Like 3

DH and her boyfriend were spotted at Incheon airport leaving for Phuket a few days ago! They were spotted holding hands, arms around shoulder, just like any normal couple. There were looks of envy from people. Woah! I salute their honesty and courage. :wub:

http://www.hanyutai.com/news/20170210/h12156.html

李多海-Se7en日前前往普吉岛旅行 令人羡慕不已的甜蜜Couple

采编:zhangxp  来源:韩娱台  发布时间:2017-02-10 11:18:22 

李多海,Se7en

李多海-Se7en日前前往普吉岛旅行。

今日(10日),据韩国媒体报道,演员李多海与歌手Se7en通过仁川国际机场前往泰国普吉岛。搭乘商务舱的两人丝毫未在意周围人的视线,牵着手挽着胳膊,与其他幸福的情侣一般。

据相关人士透露:"两个人看起来感情非常好,令周围人都十分羡慕。据我们所知,二人最近正在旅行之中。"

在日前播出的《人生酒家》中,李多海表示:"我和Se7en本来是认识的关系,但并不是很熟悉。他服完兵役之后,我们俩共同的朋友给我打电话说Se7en也在这里,一起吃个饭吧。当时我和大众是一样的视线,说实话就是对他的印象并不是很好。但很庆幸的是我也是艺人,可以理解他的烦恼,并慢慢地开始了解他。如果我当初没有从原来的想法中走出来的话,这可能会是我人生中最后悔的事。"

另外,李多海与Se7en多年前就是朋友关系,Se7en服役期间曾发生过出入按摩店争议事件,退伍后活动也没有重获以往的人气。而李多海作为演员也出现过关于演技、外表等大大小小的争议,两人都有过感到困难的时期,作为同龄的朋友彼此给予支持和依靠自然而然就发展成为了恋人。二人在韩国期间主要会在车内约会,但是大多数时候会选择在海外进行旅行时约会。

对此,歌手Se7en所属社公开回应恋爱报道时表示:"两人在困难的时期成为彼此的支柱,已交往数月。"承认了这份恋情并希望收到大家的祝福。

同时李多海所属社也回应表示:"身为同龄朋友的两人自然发展成为恋人关系,已经交往7个月。"

不仅如此,Se7en还接受了媒体的电话采访,称:"她是用纯粹的目光看待我的人。在我内心辛苦时一直陪在我身边,令我十分感激的存在。对于对方的立场十分担心,所以我们也更小心。希望大家能够用温暖的眼光来看待我们。"

• Like 5

Dahae is such a clean freak! Haha. Putting that fluffball (from her dogs presumably) in her own pocket was so funny. She even turned a room into her wardrobe. The layout of that room is like something you find in a shop. Lol

She will make a very good housewife. I should invite her to my house though (only in my dreams). :D

• Like 4

I do like our girl's preview for the show. Although I thought we will be seeing her funny side but actually they show her more serious side that is even more funnier in its own way, lol :D 

I really hope we see a lot of that because being funny when you even not trying to be funny is always the best :wub:

From the latest news, if I understood correctly, I think the show will hold its press conference on the airing date 14/2 which our girl will attend.

• Like 4

Thanks @Annya For all the updates. Many reports have mentioned about the latest interview of the cast on "Entertainment Weekly". Hopefully the full cut will be posted soon.

I think the cast look nice together in that interview. Dahae and her first experience with variety show, it is sure hard, lol :D Hopefully their effort will be paid off when the program come out :wub:

And seems LMS want Park Bo Gum to guest on the show :) 

201702112132232410_1.jpg

• Like 5