Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

15 minutes ago, apqaria said:

@Annya I think the number of reports about this episode are more since there is many changes regarding the show accompanying her episode. First Eric Nam joining then the 19 rating.

And ooh, seems at last I will have a date on valentine's day (with our girl :blush: )

Hmm lets of interesting things happening in this episode.

I will play music on date .I am DJ "A" free-jumping-smileys-849.gif

5 minutes ago, Tey Ling said:

9  more minutes to Life Bar airing. Is there a link? If no, hopefully there is a summary from fans of this site for benefit of people like me waiting anxiously. 

Thanks Tey Ling for reminding me :wub:

She talked a lot in the first 45 min! No idea what she said though...she mentioned her mother while talking about 7 and also something about filming in China. She wasn't drinking much at all because she was talking so much....her face wasn't even red. She looked very much at ease! :wub:

• Like 3

@ELY_397 Yups she talked lot abt her relationship in start i guess how they met and everything and also her mom,i guess she was talking either how she introduced 7 to her mom or the reaction of her something around that but my streaming started late i am sure before that she spoke abt her career.

• Like 2

Good that she is NOT drinking much, hence whatever is being said is NOT done in a drunkard state of mind, must be a blow to her antis who have been making baseless and childish comments that Dahae Is not able to get hold of herself with the drinks. 

• Like 3

@Tey Ling don't worry about others. There will always be those who enjoy trashing people, it's in their DNA. If DH is such a worthless person in their eyes, why are they even wasting their time talking about her? Do they have bad taste? Or have nothing better going on in their own lives other than stalking people they loathe. To me that's the biggest contradiction/joke in itself. :tongue:

DH lives her own life and if people don't like her, that's part and parcel of being a celebrity. Her family supports her decision. That's what matters most at the end of the day. :wub:

Spoiler

Just realised Shin Dong Yup looks a lot like our family dentist. It is so weird watching him! Haha

• Like 3

Watched the full episode, so glad that Dahae is as usual very animated when telling her story, and everybody had a good time in this episode. It is so lively, humorous, full of laughter, but alas I do not comprehend Korean language. Have to wait for the Eng sub. Dahae is indeed very cheerful, full of brightness. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tey Ling said:

Annya, that Naver positioning totally debunked the naysayers who claimed that Dahae is not news worthy !!! Fighting Dahae !,

Her interview ended long time back then also she was no.1 and se7en was on no.4 or 3.Actually i forgot to check when it was airing but then also even after long gap she was no.1.Even on nate she was in top 3.

Reading some translated article she spoke abt many things even her that rumour i don't even want to take that word and how when chinese drama were offering her a lover role and but korean drama where offering her mother role.And how she didn't show her family when those p-rumors came out.

This is rough things based on google translation.She spoke abt many things actually.

• Like 2

I watched the episode, Dahae surely is not your typical guest :wink: 

I really laughed a lot watching even without much of understanding.

Have to say she again surprised me. Didn't really think she will reveal so much, lol :lol:

• Like 3