Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

1 hour ago, Tey Ling said:

You can hear all the guys cheering her, they must be so envious of Se7en, who has a girlfriend publicly acknowledging the value of their relationship. :wub::)

@Tey Ling I like that she is openly speaking rather then avoiding the topic or giving all those pattern answer by celebrity.She spoke whats was in her mind.As Lee da hae fan seeing her speaking abt it makes me so relieved and happy for her. :wub:I just want to see her happy and she is :wub:

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Annya said:

@Tey Ling I like that she is openly speaking rather then avoiding the topic or giving all those pattern answer by celebrity.She spoke whats was in her mind.As i am Lee da hae fan seeing her speaking abt it makes me so relieved and happy for her. :wub:I just want to see her happy and she is :wub:

Yay to her happy face again! :wub:She is a good actress but not to the level she can fake her emotions in an hour long interview with no script. Anyone can tell that she looked much happier in 2016 vs. 2015 (especially the first half). Now that she has said her piece, the public can decide for themselves whether they like her or not. It is all out in the open now. Great!

• Like 5

For my thoughts about the latest news, I am glad that actually Da-hae want to open up and comment on her dating news in this way. It is surely not the easy way, since she could have just waited till her new show Press Conference and I am sure the question would have come up and she wouldn't have to give a long answer there (if not brushing it off)

But for her to make her debut of talking about her first public relationship to be in this way is somehow shows she do want it to be more explained and more like she doesn't want words to be put on her mouse forcibly but more coming from her own will despite her knowledge again that her words won't be something many people do like to hear and her being not a person who like to share much about her private life.

At least this my personal opinion. Anyway, I can't help but applaud her boldness again, be happy Da-hae shi :wub:

Another report from Soompi and also new trailer (have some already seen parts)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/27/lee-da-hae-reveals-candid-thoughts-relationship-se7en

• Like 5

An article from a HK news outlet. It says pretty much the same thing but mentions that they were in Hong Kong together last November. Reading this in Cantonese Chinese is quite funny though @emok ("勁冧" "放閃") :D

There is a slight difference in interpretation between this and the Soompi article. Here it says "In fact, I have to be thankful to him. I have become a more cheerful person because of him. I thought that if we remained as friends, it might be something I would regret later on". It is not "the biggest regret of her life". I trust the HK translation more.

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20170127/56230530

【節目公開放閃】李多海勁冧男友SE7EN:唔一齊嘅話我會後悔 

建立時間 (HKT): 0127 18:00
1485496914_d17d.jpg

現年32歲的韓劇《大話妹》女星李多海,去年9月被爆同32歲男歌手SE7EN由多年好友昇華為戀人,隨後兩人大方認愛,表示已拍拖7個月,計返李多海同SE7EN都已經拍拖就嚟一年,感情都相當穩定,上年11月SE7EN來港宣傳新碟時,李多海仲做埋跟得女友,秘密來港支持男友順便拍拖。

而李多海日前擔任tvN綜藝節目《人生酒家》嘅嘉賓,雖然節目喺下月2號先播出,不過節目組今日就率先公開預告,似乎李多海喺節目中大方提及男友SE7EN,公開放閃。預告中李多海提到:「反而我要多謝佢(SE7EN),多得佢我變得開朗咗,我仲會諗,如果只係同佢保持朋友關係,我驚之後會後悔。」公開向男友表白,認真甜蜜,主持人聽到李多海咁講都立即起哄,連李多海自己講完都怕醜笑一笑。  

李多海公開向男友表白講完自己都怕醜笑李多海及SE7EN之前被影到拍拖,之後公開戀情。

• Like 4

4 hours ago, apqaria said:

For my thoughts about the latest news, I am glad that actually Da-hae want to open up and comment on her dating news in this way. It is surely not the easy way, since she could have just waited till her new show Press Conference and I am sure the question would have come up and she wouldn't have to give a long answer there (if not brushing it off)

But for her to make her debut of talking about her first public relationship to be in this way is somehow shows she do want it to be more explained and more like she doesn't want words to be put on her mouse forcibly but more coming from her own will despite her knowledge again that her words won't be something many people do like to hear and her being not a person who like to share much about her private life.

At least this my personal opinion. Anyway, I can't help but applaud her boldness again, be happy Da-hae shi :wub:

Yeah it's obvious she wants to put it out in the open and stand up for their relationship. I had mixed feelings about it at first but it's actually not a bad thing especially since she is having a comeback in Korea. It's like saying, "This is who I am. I hope you like me but if you don't, it's fine too". 

Koreans are very patriotic people. Those who do not like what she said will still be proud of her achievements with Best Lover, especially with the Thaad issues. 

What a brave girl our Da Hae shi! You deserve to be happy!:wub:

• Like 3

@ELY_397 From this season (currently airing) I am liking "A Life" and "Totsuzen Desu ga, Ashita Kekkon Shimasu". And my most anticipated drama is also here "Seirei no Moribito II", I loved first season (was only 4 episodes) so hopefully this season doesn't disappoint :) 

• Like 3

@ELY_397 TQ for correction in article dear.Abt drama i have recently not watched any interesting drama.Was thinking of watching Missing 9 Kdrama later.Don't even remember which was the last Jdrama i watched. 

@apqaria Agree on that before her reality show comes out its better to talk out abt it.

@Annya Yes he is Kim Su Ro.

He is also a friend of Hyukie and if I remember correctly, I think Dahae posted a picture meeting with him on her Weibo few years ago (I might be wrong though :)

And yes, Da-hae's preview (the one about her relationship) is the 2nd most watched video on TV Naver for "Life Bar" overall :D 

• Like 3

Best Lover with over 1 Billion views; and Dahae's preview as the 2nd most watched video for Life Bar, are facts to support viewer's interests on Dahae.  Am confident that fans' interest will further increase after  the airing of Life Bar and her drama MGMM.       :D

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, apqaria said:

@Annya Yes he is Kim Su Ro.

He is also a friend of Hyukie and if I remember correctly, I think Dahae posted a picture meeting with him on her Weibo few years ago (I might be wrong though :)

And yes, Da-hae's preview (the one about her relationship) is the 2nd most watched video on TV Naver for "Life Bar" overall :D 

@apqaria LOL i forgot to write Happy together episode in previous post.You are not wrong ,DH was in picture with kim su ro and Kim Min-jong both starred in " A Gentleman's Dignity" drama even i remember that picture.

I am not sure but LB have some golden guest list.Not sure abt it but read it somewhere.I was also talking abt youtube views on tvn channel too it has good figures too.Good to see people interested in her interview after so long she will have a individual interview of her own although her friend will join her later but then also.This interview all overall all subject to talk rather then just one so i am more interested.Like its not for some drama promotion and all that.More of a personal talk.

• Like 3

We have some news about our girl's variety show "Daughters of boarding house". The first guest will be actor "Park Joong Hoon" , he recorded the episode yesterday and should be airing in mid February.

I do like the fact that they choose such a vetern actor to be the first guest. I think we should expect more mature talk :) 

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201701310920361118&ext=na

박중훈

• Like 3

@apqaria Thanks for info dear.I thought the shooting will start around mid feb.It already started shooting.As a experienced viewer of kbs channel, i feel it will be something funny more then serious.Hope it has some talking too.He is actor and he is MC in kbs channel too.

Do u think we will get some launch show before the show airs?

• Like 1

There is a lot of articles today about "Life Bar" seems the change to 19 Rate is taken from here on for all future episodes not only Dahae episode. I think the PD said that he want to give the MCs and guests more free to talk and be more honest representing the program concept and also he don't want to again use editing to adjust for younger viewers.

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=963599

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201702010100003610016434&servicedate=20170131

• Like 2