Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest dolphin

well, my friend told me when she saw Lee Da Hae first time thought that she at least 25 years old.

she suprise when i told her that she only 21.

you can't tell someone age from looks right? sometimes someone looks can fool you.

:D

Guest thyle2

most of the time, LDH look older than her age. But sometimes, she look like a baby:) She is versatile so that look of hers is very helpful for her to play different role. I truly believe she will make it big some days.

more pics of her!!! CONGRATS LDH!! UR THE BEST!!! ALSO CONGRATS TO KO SOO!! FOR WINNING AS BEST ACTOR!!!

jqrqfk.jpg

jqrtht.jpg

jqru3t.jpg

is this the pics r u reffering to/??

jqrr85.jpg

jqruhs.jpg

gahh shes so pretti XD and relli good at acting..esp from wanggotsonyuh =)) and in my girl she comes out so cute and my parents wont sshoosh on commenting how well she acts... and how shes so tall and skinni and how i should b like that too ..

she use to go the the skewl my family frends daughter went too.. and i think she mentioned she neva finished high skewl cos she was going too and from korea cos of dancing cos she does krn traditional dancing which u can se ein wanggot) and then suddenli she enterted the miischoonhyang comp and won =)) and supposedli shes alwais been pretti and tall nd skinni..hmf ywouldnt she be ~

and she has backup too..with her uncle owning i think white hotel? some big hotel in korea.. and i think thas y shes in lots of hotel related dramas

shes just toooooooooooo pretti .. i wish i was as tall and lean as her =_=; and she does show resemblence wif ivy

someone please help me with more detailed profile on LDH please?

i want to edit the first post... :)

CONGRATULATIONS TO LEE DA HAE !

Guest Babigrl

hey BADZ !! :D thank you for posting those pix! i wanted to see those! but i wanna see the back side of her hair lol see how she did it :D cus it looks GORGEOUS!

Guest pinklily

^i'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but here are some more caps of LDH from the SBS Drama Awards 2005...

2005sbsdawardspart2hosooni542.jpg

2005sbsdawardspart2hosooni544.jpg

2005sbsdawardspart2hosooni546.jpg

2005sbsdawardspart2hosooni547.jpg

2005sbsdawardspart2hosooni548.jpg

2005sbsdawardspart2hosooni0550.jpg

2005sbsdawardspart2hosooni551.jpg

hope this helps. :)

Guest annababy

i'm a fan of hers now, after My Girl...

she is really pretty, great features and a hot bod!

she can act too, not awkward at all...

she's doing a great job in the drama!!!

like her very much

Guest Rainie

She's so pretty, I almost didn't recognize that she was in Sweet 18...haha...she's so awesome in My Girl, I never knew she was so young

Guest pinklily

y is she so pretti.. which award did she get? i didnt botha reading the list XD heheh ,,

she won for best actress in the Drama Special category for My Girl. !YAY! LDH!...and aja aja MY GIRL! :D

she had won previously this same year (or should i say 2005) for best new actress for her performance in Flower King Fairy at...i forgot the award show name...something Baeksang i think. hmmm, but congrats to LDH! :D

Guest thyle2

for those that haven't watched her drama Green Rose, I would recommend you to watch that to admire her acting more. Her crying really impressive, I think it is even more affective than Choi Ji Woo's crying. I was amazed why I see she cries in that drama. That is a good drama to watch because the acting of all actor/actress in that drama are great.....

Guest LeeLayy

^ ohh icic thanks!. does anyone have a clip of lee da hae speaking english??

she's so talented. her jap and chinese are pretty fluent

I Agree with thyle that you should watch GREEn ROSE!! shes soo good in that drama plus she was paired with a cutie and undeniabley hot leading man-GO soO!

SHES VERY YOUNG!! AND SHE HAS LONG WAY TO GO IN HER CARERR!!!