Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest pinklily

hello fellow Lee Da Hae fans! :)

just in case anyone is interested...i cut and uploaded all of Lee Da Hae's awards shows video clips onto YOUTUBE. she looked sooooo pretty in every single one of them...hehe...

here you go:

Best New Actress for Flower King Fairy (MBC 2004)

untitled1copy6by.png

Best New Actress for Flower King Fairy (41st Baecksang Arts Award 2005)

ldhaward26iz.png

Best Actress in Drama Special Category for My Girl (SBS 2005)

2005sbsdawardspart2hosooni0180.jpg

and some bonuses! :D

Lee Da's Hae's appearance on Love Letter: a clip where the men sings to her...:wub:...funny! :D

ldhlovelettercopy7tl.png

Lee Da Hae as presenter w/ Eric Mun at the 2005 MNet Music Festival

mnetmusicvideofestival2005korc1.jpg

lol...funny how she's presenter w/ PSY's boyfriend...but in actuality, PSY and her get along real well...remember, separate character from person...hehe, i'm sure PSY is a great person...but you can hate her character all you want! lol

lol...and the best BONUS of all! hehe...THE KISS in My Girl : D

bscap5493gv.jpg

^above pic credit to Luv :wub:

click on any of the above pics to see the video! :D

:wub: :wub: :wub:

PHEW! that took me awhile to get up...lol...enjoy Lee Da Hae fans! :D

Lee Da Hae is BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL! Tender age of 21 and an incredible actress. The chemistry she has with all her leading men is unbelievable. Personally, I think her chemistry with Lee Dong Wook is hotter than her chem with Goo Su...hehe...especially after episodes 13 and 14 and the expectations we all have for 15 and the finale!!

Seol Gong Chan-Ju Yoo Rin......FIGHTING!!

Guest pinklegirl007

Thanks PINKLILY for the clips of our wonderfully talented LDH!!

I watched all of them except for the SBS one, since I already saw that one.

LDH looks beautiful in all of them just like always!!!

thanks kirsten--hehehe more ogranized to watch ldh clips...well with my girl--i believe that her status of being a lead actress definitely went up!

hehehhe hello to my fellow LDW clan n those PERVYs(hehhe u know u wish u were LDH on epi 13 heheh)

Guest pinklegirl007

^*waves* to pinklegirl007...lol, i'm seeing all of my fellow Lee Dong Wook clan members/ (PERVY) Romantics here! hehe :lol:

thanks kirsten--hehehe more ogranized to watch ldh clips...well with my girl--i believe that her status of being a lead actress definitely went up!

hehehhe hello to my fellow LDW clan n those PERVYs(hehhe u know u wish u were LDH on epi 13 heheh)

LOL! Waves back to all!!!! :)

But we don't want to focus all the attention on LDW in here, since it's LDH's fan thread....LOL

Anyway, I really think that LDH is a really lovable person...

everyone gets along with her, and loves her personality!!

Did you guys see the MBC clip when she won the New Actress Award, so many people were giving her flowers and cheering for her, all of her co-stars were smiling as if they felt she deserved the award!!!!

Go LDH!! :D

Lee Da Hae... ack.. i love her acting. She could acting is so diverse. From the hardcore drama Green Rose to the comedy My Girl. She acts so well it's amazing. Weird thing to say but, she really acts the crying-and-breaking-down scenes so well. (i watched both green rose and my girl)

i love this actress <3 she's one of the actress that i liked not because she was pretty or beautiful to me (although i think she's a real beauty) it was her acting that made me a fan

/end blabber XD

Guest pinklegirl007

Lee Da Hae... ack.. i love her acting. She could acting is so diverse. From the hardcore drama Green Rose to the comedy My Girl. She acts so well it's amazing. Weird thing to say but, she really acts the crying-and-breaking-down scenes so well. (i watched both green rose and my girl)

i love this actress <3 she's one of the actress that i liked not because she was pretty or beautiful to me (although i think she's a real beauty) it was her acting that made me a fan

/end blabber XD

I feel the same way!!!

I've also liked all the dramas that she's been in... well I only watched her in Green Rose and My Girl... but I think she's so talented, and diverse actress. There aren't a lot of actresses out there that are as young as she is (21),and can do diverse roles, good acting, and is pretty as she is..... I can't think of one other actress that has all those qualities I listed above!!!! :D

Thanks, Kirsten, for the fabulous Lee Da Hae Collections.

I can't get enough of LDH despite the heavy and repeated doses of "My Girl," so I started to download "Green Rose." And I'm hooked.

Actually, I fastfowarded a lot up until episode 10, because I was just watching LDH and Go-Soo scenes. But since the episode 10, I have been captivated by the suspense of the story as well as the romance, the acting, and the beauty of LDH. And to think that I have initially deleted all my "Green Rose" episodes, because I thought it was similar but inferior to "Resurrection."

If you haven't watched "Green Rose," give it a try.

It feels so peaceful here because I'm the only one on this thread right now, compared to 40 to 60+ people logged onto "My Girl" thread at times. :P

She's gorgeous.

She has this cuteness and beautiful-ness at the same time.

Also, she's a talented actress!

I absolutely ADORE her in My Girl!

She's my fav :)