Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest asianromance

wow i just noticed that she's only 21! she seems so at least 24 to me. so young and talented! and elegant looking too.

Guest sweet_treats1812

watching her in my girl, i somehow am reminded of a young kim sun ah~ :D i really dunno y but in some angles, she resembles her...

i hated her in sweet 18...but with my girl--hehehe totally loved her!

if you hated her in Sweet 18, that mean her acting is very good. You should watch Green Rose then you will love her in different way. She is so pretty and pure in that drama.

I found an article about her on the news today ^^

wow.. she looked soooo different than Yoo Rin hehehee...

sometimes it's kinda hard to believe that she's the same person as the pic below :D

[포토] ‘섹시 비너스’ 이다해 ‘3색 매력’

ldahae.jpg

[스포츠동아]

섹시한 ‘비너스’의 자태는 이런 모습?

SBS 수목극 ‘마이걸’로 ‘인기걸’에 오른 탤런트

이다해 가 ‘섹시걸’로 깜짝 변신해 꽁꽁 감춰둔 초절정 S라인을 맘껏 뽐냈다.

이다해는 최근 국내 란제리 브랜드 '비너스'((주)신영와코루) 2006년 모델로 발탁되 19일 오후 4시 강남 잠원동의 한 스튜디오에서 지면 광고분을 촬영했다.

그간 '눈물의 여왕'과 '엽기녀' 타이틀에 감춰뒀던 그녀의 탐스러운 몸매는 카메라 앵글속에서 더욱 빛이 났다. 이날 이다해는 매끄러운 슬립에서 웨딩드레스까지 7벌의 의상을 갈아입으며 발랄하고 당당한 미를 십분 발휘했다.

이다해는 2월중에 호주 시드니로 날아가 TV용 광고 촬영을 마친다. 이다해의 고혹적인 눈매와 초절정 S라인이 드러난 비너스의 광고는 오는 3월 온에어 할 예정이다.

이유나 스포츠동아 기자 lyn@donga.com

link to article

Guest dendrobium.

Yeah, she has a really nice body. Just in My Girl she wears all these layers of thick clothing. She is really pretty.

I agree...she looks soo freaking hot in jeans.. :o