Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

IN MY OPINION, I FIND HER PRIETTIER IN GREEN ROSE!!!

SHE IS ABSOLUTELY A GREAT DRESSER ON THAT DAT DRAMA..U KNOW WEARING FORMAL ATTIRE AND STUFF/// HEEHEKKK.

I agree with badz, her dresses in GR are gorgeous and of course she is beautiful...however, this character fits her age more. For both LDH and GoSoo, they both look more mature in GR (that was expected to be ) comapre to the their new roles in their new dramas.....

some pics of her in my girl!!

i hope she will come in SBS awards together w/ ko soo to represent GR!!

they are such a wonderful couple... though.. they separated ways at present.. but i couldnt helpl but to reminisce their lovely romantic scenes in GR!!!

ixd2px.jpg

ixdnjp.jpg

ixdnqd.jpg

untitled25zb.png

untitled30po.png

Guest soo_jung

may I ask why is she crying here?

She appeared on this show called Happy Sunday w/KimJedong where they reunite Korean adoptees w/the parents that they gave up.

she was in Sweet 18. who??????

she played, Ka-Young, who was the ex-girlfriend of Hyuk-Joon (Lee Dong Gun's character)... that was the first time i watched her in a drama, and she looked so mature so i thought she was a lot older than she actually is. she played an evil, conniving character so well, i almost hated her... that's how good she is! she's so pretty and talented... i'm definitely impressed!