Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Still waiting for actual event pic

from fans encounter

http://weibo.com/p/100808e8a9f1e22056286878d1d2479bbdaefb?k=星星带你海GO韩品&from=501&_from_=huati_topic

They said she's super pretty, like a barbie doll

Bitter bow

# Star with your GO Korean sea product #[heart][heart] lot today like Barbie super beauty yo [heart]wish ROK friendship forever[applaud][applaud]
  • Like 1

@samzz: loveee uu,i will kiss u......muuuaaahhhh:wub:and thank youuuu,,,,,love2 your update:wub:

You are welcome

and here more pic with her beautiful fans-she gained weight and a face a bit bloating- bc of day and night shooting, I hope.

But I love her chubby looks here compared to HK

705dfdacjw1eyc5n5zy6rj20hs0dctbi.jpg

705dfdacjw1eyc5n6sx4rj20hs0dcq5o.jpg

705dfdacjw1eyc5n7iyf8j20hs0dcjtr.jpg

705dfdacjw1eyc5n84q6aj20dc0hs40v.jpg705dfdacjw1eyc5n8v1t7j20dc0hsmz1.jpg

705dfdacjw1eyc5n94g4zj20dc0hsmyo.jpg

705dfdacjw1eyc5n9ly1nj20dc0hs75l.jpg

705dfdacjw1eyc5na3jz1j20dc0hsabc.jpg

• Like 4

AQ, so happy seeing her at the seminar or conference like that, surrounded by successful businessman or intelligent marketing people, hope she mingle a lot in this line of business, in case her acting career faces an obstacle again. She fits this kind of event perfectly, I mean she can carried it more like successful business woman rather than an actress.

• Like 4

I can see Dahae is wearing Long John inside-Beijing is freezing cold at the moment.

20151124222924684lqbn.jpg

20151124222955841jcjh.jpg

20151124222936767tfza.jpg

20151124225020955vvyw.jpg

NISI20151124_0006167568_web.jpg

and then very fast K-media pick up the news-bc of business for sure

• Korea products online discount
    Korea products online halinjeon Media Day
    Business Wire  11 minutes ago  Naver News 
    [Business Wire] Seoul = Korea, China embassy construction councilor Lee Ho-joon week 24 (Reuters) afternoon in Beijing, China China's Ministry of Commerce Foreign cam pins from the ski hotel to the National Deputy, ambassador (PR model is the year),Ministry of e-commerce leader, KOTRA .. .
  • Korea Special Products Online
    Korea Special Exhibition Products Online Media Day
    Business Wire  11 minutes ago  Naver News 
    [Business Wire] Seoul = Korea, China embassy construction councilor Lee Ho-joon week 24 (Reuters) afternoon in Beijing, China China's Ministry of Commerce Foreign cam pins from the ski hotel to the National Deputy, ambassador (PR model is the year),Ministry of e-commerce leader, KOTRA .. .
  • Korea products online halinjeon
    Korea products online halinjeon Media Day
    Business Wire  12 minutes ago  Naver News 
  • "Korea Discount Products Online
    "South Korea products online halinjeon Media Day '
    Business Wire  12 minutes ago  Naver News 

• Like 4

It was hard to imagine that KMedia won't report about this event which is organized by the government. They were reporting about t since morning but it is good to see that they reported again today with pictures.

More videos ^^ love how she is so naturally gave her speech and also taking initiative to talk and ask while they are presenting the products :)

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:e8feb1b30e1b2feb9f85a4b9d3a6f415

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:e0a227953984e8447c1f7eedea7d4c52

005LHG8mjw1eycebq4zevj30p018gn3o.jpg005LHG8mjw1eycebneikvj30p018g7ao.jpg005LHG8mjw1eycebm7cddj318g0p0jz2.jpg

Edited by apqaria
  • Like 3

Guest CherryWookieForever

Dahae surely was tired, look at the dark circles under her eyes. But she still managed to look beautiful and stunning! :wub:

I love that red dress on her! That dress was so lucky to be able to hang on Dahae's hourglass body. I'm sure fashion brands will flock to her again for advertisement contract.

Rest well after your Beijing trip Dahaeshii! :)

b1a4b9e7jw1eyc3i3oz18j20xc18gwl0.jpg

@CherryWookieForever Yah dear, so expected that she will be tired. With Best Couple going into the final stretch to finish filming and having to prepare and travel in the middle of that. But she looks cheerful and that is the most improtant thing ^^

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:b5e3dcd8829998a65fbd5d9ce3747412

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:cf36e8f8ca525393d96eb8cf585556e8

NISI20151124_0006167566_web.jpg

Edited by apqaria
  • Like 3

Guest Msiafan

Am impressed with the clarity, tone, and pace of her Mandarin speech, she was able to deliver it without referring to notes. And with exhibitors she showed interest in their products which made their day, and able to ease those gentlemen around her with small talk smile and laughter. She is indeed a lady with beauty, brains, IQ, EQ, and was correctly chosen to grace this function.

Am impressed with the clarity, tone, and pace of her Mandarin speech, she was able to deliver it without referring to notes. And with exhibitors she showed interest in their products which made their day, and able to ease those gentlemen around her with small talk smile and laughter. She is indeed a lady with beauty, brains, IQ, EQ, and was correctly chosen to grace this function.

One thing I like abt k-media esp Arirang always described her as Intelligent Beauty, or Beauty with Brain.

• Like 2

Ohhhh myyyy!!! Dahae look so stunning in red dress.. She look healthy and happy though a little exhausted maybe because of filming, but I love seeing her that way, happy and busy hehehe..

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:cf36e8f8ca525393d96eb8cf585556e8

And I always love watching/looking at her fan taken videos and photos because it always show how she was in real life, very sweet and humble, just like the video above look at how her fan can freely hold her arm while talking to her like a friend she is such a good person for allowing that thinking that she is still considered as one of the top actress in korea. That is the reason why dahae is my one and only favorite korean actress :wub::wub: such a true person...

Edited by bogs_0712
  • Like 3

One thing I like abt k-media esp Arirang always described her as Intelligent Beauty, or Beauty with Brain.

and don't forget her talent.. Arirang also described her as an actress with endless qualities.. For me she is one of the most versatile actress of korea aside from Gong Hyo Jin..

• Like 3